Switch to full style
A forum for thought provoking questions & answers of a spiritual nature or as pertaining to the Urantia Papers.
Post a reply

Re: What does TUB say about Abortion and Marriage

Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:47 pm +0000

Well even our most ancient ancestors had enough common sense to not breed with their monkey neighbors.
Those that did lost their humanity.

Re: What does TUB say about Abortion and Marriage

Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:16 pm +0000

Nelsong wrote:Well even our most ancient ancestors had enough common sense to not breed with their monkey neighbors.
Those that did lost their humanity.


Who are you calling a monkey? :shock:

I am opposed to hiding discussion in Abner's corner. It not the courageous thing to do. Besides, I don't think a full grown elephant would fit there in the corner. O:)

Re: What does TUB say about Abortion and Marriage

Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:34 pm +0000

Do you have anything to contribute other than insinuation and mockery?

Re: What does TUB say about Abortion and Marriage

Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:52 pm +0000

MannyC wrote:
Nelsong wrote:Well even our most ancient ancestors had enough common sense to not breed with their monkey neighbors.
Those that did lost their humanity.


Who are you calling a monkey? :shock:

I am opposed to hiding discussion in Abner's corner. It not the courageous thing to do. Besides, I don't think a full grown elephant would fit there in the corner. O:)

Maybe I should be calling you a monkey?
My point however you missed by a country mile.

Re: What does TUB say about Abortion and Marriage

Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:58 pm +0000

quil wrote:Do you have anything to contribute other than insinuation and mockery?



Yes, I do. :smile:

Re: What does TUB say about Abortion and Marriage

Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:05 pm +0000

Nelsong wrote:
MannyC wrote:
Nelsong wrote:Well even our most ancient ancestors had enough common sense to not breed with their monkey neighbors.
Those that did lost their humanity.


Who are you calling a monkey? :shock:

I am opposed to hiding discussion in Abner's corner. It not the courageous thing to do. Besides, I don't think a full grown elephant would fit there in the corner. O:)

Maybe I should be calling you a monkey?
My point however you missed by a country mile.



I got your point just fine, Nelsong. Did you catch my humor? Sometimes I monkey around.

I wish all of you a good belly laugh. It helps with stress. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: What does TUB say about Abortion and Marriage

Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:48 am +0000

Ok, humor it is.
Sorting through Mengele guinea pigs to find it is not something Im good at however but you say its humor Ill take you at your word.

Re: What does TUB say about Abortion and Marriage

Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:35 am +0000

Sometimes I resort to extreme and even absurd references in order to make my point. I try to find humor where ever I can, even in the tragic. If one cannot laugh, one has to cry. I do not mean to be inappropriate. O:)

Re: What does TUB say about Abortion and Marriage

Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:06 pm +0000

Same here.. If you truly meant humor, my bad for being such a :|
Post a reply