Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:40 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Cannabis Oil
PostPosted:  

I have started using cannabis oil after I found out I had Kidney cancer in Sept 2014. I wanted to know if anyone else here on this board is going through the same thing. The oil seems to be working from the last MRI and CT scans I had in December. This plant came from the Father and it kills cancer. It should be free for everybody, instead it is illegal in many states. The medical bills are killing me!

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: Cannabis Oil
PostPosted:  

BassMan, if you have done all the research on cannabis oil, you will find that its main ingredient is "Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol and comes in a legal drug called "Marinol", http://www.drugs.com/pro/marinol.html and approved by the FDA. It would seem that the active ingredient of cannabis oil may have various percentages of (THC) and might not be as effective depending on this percentage of content. Therefore, "Marinol" may be the better product and more effective, depending on controlled usage which may present itself as a more definable results as a treatment. However, in most cases (THC) is used for the relief of pain, which by itself is a positive factor.

PostPosted:  

BassMan,

I am sorry to hear about the Kidney cancer. My prayers are with you. That is encouraging that you've found something that may be helping you along. I was more aware of the pain relief properties of cannabis; this is the first I've heard of it being linked to actually healing something. Whatever works, man!

I am not struggling personally with this particular ailment, but I do have members of my family who find themselves having to use our healthcare system a lot for other disorders, and I can personally testify how oppressive medical bills can be. I feel your pain there at least on some lesser level. I pray to the Good Lord to help me find the patience to endure the gross inefficiencies and near robbery that sector of the economy is perpetrating on our national wealth (I am in the U.S.). But I digress.

To the point you brought up about it being from the Father. Yes, many things are here that are good for us. But so too are there things that are not so good. If cannabis is good because it comes from the Father, then wouldn't that logic also apply to things like arsenic, hemlock, sulfuric acid, and so on? :)

Other person,

Actually it's not that simple. THC is one of 85 cannabinoids identified in marijuana. It is famous because it's the one demonstrated to have a noticeable psychoactive effect. Many researchers think that other cannabinoids, specifically Cannabidiol, have far more to do with the pain relieving qualities than THC. For you the patient, about the only things Marinol is good for is making you hungry and possibly helping you with nausea. But it's definitely good for enriching pharmaceutical companies and for maintaining the status quo of the greater medical establishment.

- quil

PostPosted:  

Bassman. I'm sorry to hear about your condition. I've also heard good thing about Tumeric having cancer fighting properties, so I would suggest you use that as well. It certainly can't hurt you. I would stay away from Marinol as that is a drug company product that adds no benefits over your current choice and has some side effects.

Praying for your healing.

PostPosted:  

I am here to report that God has cured me of cancer with his food. anybody can be cured of cancer with his food. I will help anybody that need help on how to get rid of this disease. Praise our Father!!

PostPosted:  

BassMan wrote:
I am here to report that God has cured me of cancer with his food. anybody can be cured of cancer with his food. I will help anybody that need help on how to get rid of this disease. Praise our Father!!

It is wonderful that you have been given more time here to do God's work. There is unfinished business you must attend to. Your TA will tell you what is is, just be willing to listen. You have been blessed with more time in the flesh. Be about your Father's business. O:)

PostPosted:  

My wife had a cancer with chemo treatment.
the treatment was extremely difficult, she could not eat, sleep, was sick all of the time and had neuropotathy nerve pain.
nothing that the doctor gave her did anything.
after weeks of this out of desperation I went out and got her the stuff you smoke.
one small dose and she got up and ate something and did not throw it up. it was to me like a miracle. From extreme trauma to almost instant partial relief.
I dont know how it works but I suspect it works on the mind, takes it away from reality and gives it a break.
I dont really think it has any pain relieving properties or anti nausia properties - just escape from reality.
But this escape worked for her.
Its still a drug and I would never suggest using it recreationally because escaping reality for no reason really dont make any sense.
just my 2 cents.

PostPosted:  

My brother im glad you decided to find your wife
the relief she needs .

cannabis, thc , and its oils Works wonders for various medical conditions .

A Simple google search and you will find all the medical benefits about it .

Big pharma an the govt have over the years given it a bad name / bias etc .

It can and does help

'' I dont really think it has any pain relieving properties or anti nausia properties - just escape from reality.''

Actually it does have many pain relieving properties and anti Nausea properties!

http://www.cannabis-med.org/english/patients-use.htm

PostPosted:  

coop wrote:
My brother im glad you decided to find your wife
the relief she needs .

cannabis, thc , and its oils Works wonders for various medical conditions .

A Simple google search and you will find all the medical benefits about it .

Big pharma an the govt have over the years given it a bad name / bias etc .

It can and does help

'' I dont really think it has any pain relieving properties or anti nausia properties - just escape from reality.''

Actually it does have many pain relieving properties and anti Nausea properties!

http://www.cannabis-med.org/english/patients-use.htm

Thx, good article.

PostPosted:  

God Bless you n your Wife an family 8)

PostPosted:  

BassMan wrote:
I have started using cannabis oil after I found out I had Kidney cancer in Sept 2014. I wanted to know if anyone else here on this board is going through the same thing. The oil seems to be working from the last MRI and CT scans I had in December. This plant came from the Father and it kills cancer. It should be free for everybody, instead it is illegal in many states. The medical bills are killing me!

I do really believe that it kills cancer. Look what I found in Wikipedia - it is a link to an article about hemp, marijuana, and cannabis with a number of studies. It seems Cannabis oil really works.
https://formulaswiss.com/blogs/cbd/hemp ... y-and-uses

I've been reading a lot of information about CBD oil and it's made me curious.
Especially that part:
"While the endocannabinoid system is linked to a number of important processes and is concentrated in the brain, nervous system, and reproductive organs, it does not affect regions of the brain controlling heart and lung function. This characteristic is one of the main reasons that fatal overdoses of cannabinoids do not occur."
https://formulaswiss.com/blogs/cbd/cbd- ... human-body

I would be happy to discuss this further with you.

PostPosted:  

Hi Nelsong

I am sharing https://uk.formulaswiss.com/ this link here you can just check it our here for the best solution for your wife actually the products on this link is very useful and benefits for the pain removal and stress removal and all other diseases related to this you can check here my friends !!!!

PostPosted:  

BassMan wrote:

Hi BassMan! Well I've tried to read about CBD and cancer.

Have you heard of Tammy Levant’s story on News Channel 8? She didn't want to undergo conventional procedures so she looked for alternative medicines to cure her. She ended up being cancer free and she claims that it's all because of Cannabis oil.