Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:00 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:03 pm +0000
Posts: 528
Hi Bradly,

fanofVan wrote:
Me here: I'm certain that Lucifer and all involved in his folly are receiving a fair process and one not tainted by gossip, rumor, insinuation, false testimony, acrimony, or any lack of facts. I am also certain that this tragedy and these beings are met with a great sadness by all who hope, still, for the rehabilitation and continued existence of all involved by responding to the mercy proffered and to repent and made whole again. The courts await the reality that the embrace of iniquity, knowingly and repeatedly, contains the seed of its own destruction....this is not a court's decision nor sentence....it is universe reality that the unreality of iniquity will not survive itself, either in time or eternity....but fades into irrelevancy and nonexistence eventually. Mercy does however require a response for its effect to be received by those who embrace sin.


Thanks for the quotes but I noticed that they all were from Part I. I am certain that in the end Lucifer will receive divine justice. But I for one could not sit on any jury or be a witness at his trial. I would have to admit to be prejudiced by gossip, rumor, insinuation, and acrimony and not knowing the facts. Melchizedek may be greatly saddened at having to tell us these things but I detect some anger and resentment as well.

67:1.2 In the course of this inspection Satan informed Caligastia of Lucifer’s then proposed “Declaration of Liberty,” and as we now know, the Prince agreed to betray the planet upon the announcement of the rebellion. The loyal universe personalities look with peculiar disdain upon Prince Caligastia because of this premeditated betrayal of trust. The Creator Son voiced this contempt when he said: “You are like your leader, Lucifer, and you have sinfully perpetuated his iniquity. He was a falsifier from the beginning of his self-exaltation because he abode not in the truth.”


It seem to me that this quote has hints of anger, but that is just my opinion.

In my opinion, an angry person cannot possibly portray an unbiased account of anything they are so close to.

I certainly hope that in the matter of Gabriel vs Lucifer et al that there is not even a hint of prosecutorial misconduct. Michael and Father would not be pleased.

Regards, Louis


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:03 pm +0000
Posts: 528
Hi Ysmael,
YSMAEL wrote:
Louis,

What is being delayed is the "execution of sentence". These rebels are already sentenced. The delay is to allow them more time to change their mind or to repent of their "sin". Remember, theirs are SIN and not just a crime or offense that are committed against a law. It is a sin - a willful act against the will of God. What do you think is a need for a trial? Is there a possibility that they can be found "not sinful" in a trial? Can you see the ridiculousness of a trial in this case?


How can a being who has been judged as unreal by persistent iniquity change their minds? An unreal being is not even a being. The mind has been lost. Yes, it would be ridiculous to try an unreality. Equally ridiculous would be to wait for an unreality to change a mind that does not exist. Deity is not not subject to fruitless delays. There must be a very good reason for any delays. There must be great hope because of fact we are not privy to.

54:4.5 There are many reasons known to us why the Supreme Rulers did not immediately destroy or intern the leaders of the Lucifer rebellion. There are no doubt still other and possibly better reasons unknown to us. The mercy features of this delay in the execution of justice were extended personally by Michael of Nebadon. Except for the affection of this Creator-father for his erring Sons, the supreme justice of the superuniverse would have acted. If such an episode as the Lucifer rebellion had occurred in Nebadon while Michael was incarnated on Urantia, the instigators of such evil might have been instantly and absolutely annihilated.

This tells me all I need to know. This Mighty Messenger started his existence as one like us. He hails from elsewhere and I trust him to be more objective as an outsider asked to comment on the "Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion". Are there problems aside from the rebellion itself?

All of you, read this quote a thousand times! The Mighty Messenger tells us that Michael ran interference, otherwise the supreme justice of the superuniverse would have acted. So Michael in his affectionate and merciful nature allowed the rebels time to repent. Thank God Michael was around to stop this act of tyranny. Gabriel would otherwise have pushed his case to The AOD to force an outcome if Michael was away in a bestowal mission.

When the cat is away the mice will play. As below, so above. The Local Universe is perfecting but not as yet perfect. Michael has his hands full.


54:4.6 Supreme justice can act instantly when not restrained by divine mercy. But the ministry of mercy to the children of time and space always provides for this time lag, this saving interval between seedtime and harvest. If the seed sowing is good, this interval provides for the testing and upbuilding of character; if the seed sowing is evil, this merciful delay provides time for repentance and rectification. This time delay in the adjudication and execution of evildoers is inherent in the mercy ministry of the seven superuniverses. This restraint of justice by mercy proves that God is love, and that such a God of love dominates the universes and in mercy controls the fate and judgment of all his creatures.

Ysmael Said:
As you can read in the above passages, instant annihilation is possible. Only divine mercy restrains it. No trial necessary.



Yes Ysmael, you are correct. Thank you for pointing this out. Scary, right? Thank God and thank Michael for divine mercy to their children. Gabriel has no children of his own. How can he know of this kind of mercy. This is revealing of why we must have parental experience. It makes us more merciful.


Regards, Louis


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:03 pm +0000
Posts: 528
Hi Bradly,

fanofVan wrote:
Lucifer is a treasured being by the system, local and super universe, and Paradise "family". He does not face hatred or anger or rejection but is not responding to the mercy ministry that sustains his being in the hope that he will respond, survive, and thrive again. The super universe tribunal is on a death watch...not a pending execution. But there comes a time when hope is denied by the patient's inability (or, in this case, unwillingness) to respond to the treatment of love, mercy, hope, and patience.


I think that Lucifer has faced hatred and anger and rejection and now isolation without ministry on the prison world. If there were not a shred of hope for him I doubt that there would be any further delays. We do not know but we are told that even divine mercy is not subject to futile efforts.

fanofVan wrote:
I cannot say for sure of course, but I have come to view this process as a loving and hopeful one and that Lucifer may now be "artificially" sustained as a personalized life force by the ministers of mind and personality for an extended time to be certain that adequate time and care has been given this "patient" of mercy ministry. The failure to respond and resulting annihilation will be no time for joy or celebration by any being anywhere ever.


Brad, we are all sustained in life. Artificially sustained has no meaning. Artificial implies an unreality. If Lucifer is still a reality, there is a reason for that. We do not know what the reason is, but it is the opinion of the Mighty Messenger who authored paper 54 that Lucifer and the rebels would not be in reality if they had done whatever they did in 10 AD rather than 200,000 years ago. And it would only have been a matter of timing, not necessarily justice. Wow! :shock:

Regards, Louis


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:01 pm +0000
Posts: 141
loucol wrote:
Hi Bradly,

fanofVan wrote:
Me here: I'm certain that Lucifer and all involved in his folly are receiving a fair process and one not tainted by gossip, rumor, insinuation, false testimony, acrimony, or any lack of facts. I am also certain that this tragedy and these beings are met with a great sadness by all who hope, still, for the rehabilitation and continued existence of all involved by responding to the mercy proffered and to repent and made whole again. The courts await the reality that the embrace of iniquity, knowingly and repeatedly, contains the seed of its own destruction....this is not a court's decision nor sentence....it is universe reality that the unreality of iniquity will not survive itself, either in time or eternity....but fades into irrelevancy and nonexistence eventually. Mercy does however require a response for its effect to be received by those who embrace sin.


Thanks for the quotes but I noticed that they all were from Part I. I am certain that in the end Lucifer will receive divine justice. But I for one could not sit on any jury or be a witness at his trial. I would have to admit to be prejudiced by gossip, rumor, insinuation, and acrimony and not knowing the facts. Melchizedek may be greatly saddened at having to tell us these things but I detect some anger and resentment as well.

67:1.2 In the course of this inspection Satan informed Caligastia of Lucifer’s then proposed “Declaration of Liberty,” and as we now know, the Prince agreed to betray the planet upon the announcement of the rebellion. The loyal universe personalities look with peculiar disdain upon Prince Caligastia because of this premeditated betrayal of trust. The Creator Son voiced this contempt when he said: “You are like your leader, Lucifer, and you have sinfully perpetuated his iniquity. He was a falsifier from the beginning of his self-exaltation because he abode not in the truth.”


It seem to me that this quote has hints of anger, but that is just my opinion.

In my opinion, an angry person cannot possibly portray an unbiased account of anything they are so close to.

I certainly hope that in the matter of Gabriel vs Lucifer et al that there is not even a hint of prosecutorial misconduct. Michael and Father would not be pleased.

Regards, Louis


Talk about heresy! Wow.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:01 pm +0000
Posts: 141
loucol wrote:
Hi IMS, BTW, can you please give us your first name, it would be a friendly gesture. :smile:

I Must Speak wrote:
Paper 66 and 67 is the "situation". And the "situation" is in the context of Part III - The History of Urantia.


I wish to remind you that these papers were written by a very sincere Melchizedek. Unfortunately he did not give his name either. The point I wish to make is that sincerity does not preclude bias. These papers about the Local Universe must be read within that context. They can be considered a sincere and honest presentation but wisdom would dictate that they cannot be completely objective.

I Must Speak wrote:
I am REPEATING, in my own way, what was written by the Authors - it is THEIR educated "medical" assessment of Caligastia, not mine.


Repeating "in your own way" amounts to hearsay and rumor from a source that must be considered not to be free from bias. It is not wise to spread rumors.

I Must Speak wrote:
Is a psychiatric evaluation by your medically qualified peers a "charge" or an "allegation"? Is what you DID to others "heresay" or "evidence"...I obfuscate, but when you do the same thing, it is "seeing the difference"....? You really do not like meeting a mind that may be equal, or even superior, to your own, do you?


A psychiatric evaluation is neither a charge nor an allegation, it is an opinion. Opinions carry bias. The difference is that I admit it at the outset. I have not met you or your mind, only the word symbols of the thoughts you have typed on this blog. BTW, you do not know me so you do not know what I like or dislike.

Thanks for all of the nice quotes but I consider the source and read them differently because of it.

I Must Speak wrote:
I was talking about ONE thing only - it is NOT God's will - I prefer to call it THE PLAN - to create freaks of genetic engineering. That is Caligastia's fetish - POINTLESS genetic engineering.[color=#BF0000]/color]


I suggest you take up your beef with the Life Carriers. We are an experimental planet. We were test tube babies from the start. Accept it and carry on.

I Must Speak wrote:
Yes, that is what I am paraphrasing FROM WHAT IS REVEALED IN THE UB about the Supreme Being and about our lives being EVIDENCE that there IS a God. btw, if humans are nothing more than "consumers" or "collateral damage" in the machinations of modern day "economics", how are our material lives on Urantia not MATERIAL "evidence" when those machinations took away the right and freedom that GOD gave us to make our lives less miserable through HONEST WORK? -


First, you continue to engage in hearsay when you filter information through your mind and spit it out in the act of paraphrasing. You have filtered out the context. Let me remind you that the existence of God is not subject to to evidence because he is beyond proof. Stop providing evidence of God and just know. What God gives nothing and no one can take away. So stop belly aching and just carry on.

I Must Speak wrote:
When did you start to make it about everything else other than Adam Lanza? I will admit that I am stuck on the story of him mowing down 5 year olds (they did NOT walk in front of his gun) and his life long dependence on the best psychiatric diagnosis, besides "evil", that his wealthy parents could buy. I guess no one but God knew Adam Lanza's mind, so what a waste of money on the psychiatry, eh?


The five year olds are to be well cared for by a parent or guardian in the mansion world nurseries. Nothing of God's creation can ever be destroyed by the likes of Adam Lanza.

Regarding the waste of money on the psychiatry, well finally I can agree with you wholeheartedly. Some are beyond all human efforts.

I Must Speak wrote:
You have neutralized any judgement you and other pilpul-ers make about me (so far, I am a Nazi, an anti-semite and a tyrant, did I forget any other? Oh yeah, CENSORED for not being Jesus-like enough for Larry's taste) - with your own arguments about whether Lucifer et al are getting a fair and merciful sentence from the Ancient of days if the jury (ie. every personality in Nebadon, past present and future0 has been prejudiced from delivering a just verdict because of the "allegations" made before the trial. I do not know how there can be a trial if there are no "allegations", but your mental masturbation with applying Judge Judy rules to the trial of Lanonandek princes may yet come up with one


If you feel the sting of judgement from your brothers here it can only be because you have judged. The Master warned against making judgements when He said, " judge not lest ye be judged".

BTW, these are not Judge Judy rules, they are the rules of Human justice. Local Universe Justice is much less imperfect but not as yet perfected.

I Must Speak wrote:
It means I will always be me, and you will always be you. So we agree we can cut funding for the NSA because they did not bother watching Adam Lanza, but boy-o-boy has a lot of "evidence" on this UB site been manufactured in such a short time to make me into someone I am not because - ready? drum roll please.... - you name callers (without a trial) cannot find a single person who I have hurt with pre-meditated malice


Again, brother, if you fell judged by anyone here it is because you have judged. You have not harmed me. Sticks and stones and all that.

I Must Speak wrote:
Neither is Lucifer, but since he does not believe that there IS a father, what then? Seems he believes he IS something better than Michael of Nebadon....I do not. But I am guilty without a trial, and you insist he gets a fair one, so no wonder he thinks he is something without the Father, huh?


You cannot presume to know what anybody believes, and neither can Melchizedek 'without a name'.

I Must Speak wrote:
So what kind of justice have you used when judging me without a trial?


I cannot judge you because I cannot know you like God knows you. So, if you feel judged, it is because somehow you have engaged in judgement. Don't ask me how or what, I cannot tell you.

I Must Speak wrote:
...well, what would be the point in signing my "name" since you won't accept that I can know who I am along with the Father, all local guardian angels that "know" me, and Mom


By signing your name you show yourself as friendly. Then we can call you friend. :smile:

Regards, Louis


Your cabal cruises the internet and sites such as this one looking to manufacture "evidence" of anti-semitism, nazism and whatever other majik juju words you come up with - and no one is allowed to NOTICE that you pronounce people guilty without any evidence NOT manufactured by you and that you do this without a TRIAL??!!

I do not consider you a friend. I consider you a dangerous provoker. I will continue to make my own judgments about who the next Adam Lanza is. Your persistent and ridiculous arguments are done without MERCY for the VICTIMS. Who does that?

I will do what my Grandparent from the Old World taught me - paraphrased from another language - the "no duh" wisdom amounts to "Don't touch sht, it only stinks".


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:03 pm +0000
Posts: 528
Hi, IMS,

I Must Speak wrote:
Talk about heresy! Wow.


Yes, of course it is hearsay. This a record of my words. All of this is most certainly hearsay. That goes without saying. But I readily admit my bias. This would be a problem only if I were to be called to be a witness or to claim to be an author of an infallible scripture. Neither of which is the case.

Regards, Louis


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:01 pm +0000
Posts: 141
".....In all the administrative work of a local universe no high trust is deemed more sacred than that reposed in a Planetary Prince who assumes responsibility for the welfare and guidance of the evolving mortals on a newly inhabited world. And of all forms of evil, none are more destructive of personality status than betrayal of trust and disloyalty to one’s confiding friends. In committing this deliberate sin, Caligastia so completely distorted his personality that his mind has never since been able fully to regain its equilibrium....."

I have been asking, "what the heck happened here" about this planet for as long as I can remember. And so have millions of others.

The Urantia Book is an emergency revelation - find the quote yourselves, I am not a spoon feeder :-))

The facts have been given to us BECAUSE we have the right and the spiritual POWER, and we have had it all along, to put this planet back on the right path. We have the right to the fruits of our honest labor at life maintenance and sustainability both NOW and into the future.

We have the right to carry out pre-emptive strikes with missiles of love and kindness - but even Jesus walked away from engaging with "crazy"....NORMAL minds are safe from the machinations of Mkultra et al, but not the Adam Lanzas out there....

RELIGION needs to be removed from the table as an excuse for torture, theft, and war.

If UB readers can't bring themselves to be unified in such an obviously righteous CAUSE - removing religion as a cause for horror and sadism - then we are retards and the info was not meant for us....


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:03 pm +0000
Posts: 528
Hi IMS,

I Must Speak wrote:
Your cabal cruises the internet and sites such as this one looking to manufacture "evidence" of anti-semitism, nazism and whatever other majik juju words you come up with - and no one is allowed to NOTICE that you pronounce people guilty without any evidence NOT manufactured by you and that you do this without a TRIAL??!!


Cabal? That sounds paranoid to me. If you wish to charge me with something please state your authority and then list your grievances. I must state that I have never used the words anti-semitism or nazism on this blog or anywhere else. You must have me confused with Yaakov. Please get that straight.

I have no authority to pronounce anyone guilty or put anyone on trial. I honestly do not know what you are talking about.

I Must Speak wrote:
I do not consider you a friend. I consider you a dangerous provoker. I will continue to make my own judgments about who the next Adam Lanza is. Your persistent and ridiculous arguments are done without MERCY for the VICTIMS. Who does that?


It is OK that you do not want to be friends. You should not befriend a 'dangerous provoker'. But if I am dangerous, whom do I threaten? If my persistent arguments are ridiculous then they should fall on deaf ears. "Hear no evil" is the saying. Why are you claiming victimhood?

My arguments are my arguments. I have free will and I am free to express myself. You are free to ignore them but you insist on playing the victim. You cannot deny me my freedom just because your ego is bruised. I know you would silence me if you could. You were silenced for a while on this blog and I am sure you did not like it because you complained.

I Must Speak wrote:
I will do what my Grandparent from the Old World taught me - paraphrased from another language - the "no duh" wisdom amounts to "Don't touch sht, it only stinks".


You are free to do exactly what you want. My question is why do you continue to do what your Grandparents told you not to do? But I warn you now, if you continue to respond to me I will respond back. And I assure you that, I for one, do not have ka kadoodie for brains. If you fear me that is your problem. I threaten no one. Those afraid of arguments are those that are afraid of losing an argument. But in reality arguments are never won or lost.

If the mercy you ask of me is to tie half my brain behind my back when I respond to you then I suggest you not hold your breath. Are you crying wolf or crying "uncle"? Did your Grandfather also tell you about the wisdom of not playing with fire?

Regards, Louis


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:03 pm +0000
Posts: 528
Wow IMS, you are a fast typist.

I will respond to this latest post of yours.

I Must Speak wrote:
".....In all the administrative work of a local universe no high trust is deemed more sacred than that reposed in a Planetary Prince who assumes responsibility for the welfare and guidance of the evolving mortals on a newly inhabited world. And of all forms of evil, none are more destructive of personality status than betrayal of trust and disloyalty to one’s confiding friends. In committing this deliberate sin, Caligastia so completely distorted his personality that his mind has never since been able fully to regain its equilibrium....."


I cannot adequately comment on this quote because I do not know the author. I do not expect to be spoon fed but you must reference what you quotes for the sake of discussion.

How does this author know if Caligastia is deliberate in his sin? Did he deliberate out load for the author to hear? Who but the Father can comment on the personality of Caligastia? Did Father author this quote? You did not tell us where it came from.

I Must Speak wrote:
I have been asking, "what the heck happened here" about this planet for as long as I can remember. And so have millions of others.

The Urantia Book is an emergency revelation - find the quote yourselves, I am not a spoon feeder )


You have no idea what has happened here because you have not been around for very long. None of us have any proper perspective. Get on with life and stop complaining.

The Urantia Book is an emergency revelation and you are too lazy to provide the quote. If you are not a spoon feeder then use a fork. From what I have observed here on this blog you are also a lazy thinker. This is typical of self described victims.

Do you even ask yourself what is the emergency? Who would be at risk if we did not receive this revelation? I am not afraid because I trust fully in Michael and Father. Michael and Father are harmless. So what is so important for us to know, and who's risk is reduced by us knowing?

I Must Speak wrote:
The facts have been given to us BECAUSE we have the right and the spiritual POWER, and we have had it all along, to put this planet back on the right path. We have the right to the fruits of our honest labor at life maintenance and sustainability both NOW and into the future.


Why are self proclaimed victims so lazy and continuously proclaim their RIGHTS? Don't you know that there are not any rights in this world? Rights are a fallacy. You do not even have a right to live. If you find yourself alone in the jungle, unarmed, and a hungry tiger meets your gaze, what rights to your life are you going to claim then?

I Must Speak wrote:
We have the right to carry out pre-emptive strikes with missiles of love and kindness - but even Jesus walked away from engaging with "crazy"....NORMAL minds are safe from the machinations of Mkultra et al, but not the Adam Lanzas out there....


You do not need rights in order to carryout acts of kindness and love, only the will to do so. Normal minds are safe because, even though you have no right to life on this Earth, you are subject to the mind ministries and the protection of Michael and Father. The acts of the Adam Lanzas are of no consequence to mind and soul and personality and spirit.

I Must Speak wrote:
RELIGION needs to be removed from the table as an excuse for torture, theft, and war.


There will be wars and rumors of wars. Jesus did not come to bring peace or else we would surely have it. Torture and theft are a part of war. No one needs an excuse to make war. It is in our nature to be adversarial. This blog is an example and religion is what we have in common.

I Must Speak wrote:
If UB readers can't bring themselves to be unified in such an obviously righteous CAUSE - removing religion as a cause for horror and sadism - then we are retards and the info was not meant for us....


Do you not see that we cannot be unified in thought? That is not required of us. Jesus did not require unity of thought from the Apostles.

Michael and Father expect Unity of Spirit.

Regards, Louis


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:01 pm +0000
Posts: 141
"lazy thinker"....??!!

Typical SCHTICK - students too lazy to FIND the quotes accuse the teacher of being a lazy thinker for not spoon feeding them...

and so it goes....

Next up - same abnormal "logic" - a LEGAL free will representative of victims in the search of justice for victims is accused of playing the victim....

go back to your spiral universe, you are setting an example that it is okay to use quotes from the UB to IGNORE the rights of victims to have representation or a trial or any evidence presented of what was DONE - BREAKING THE LAWS IN PLACE AT THAT TIME

all the while getting up on a high horse of righteousness insinuating that CALIGASTIA was unfairly judged by an "angry" Jesus....

over and out

I am more BORED than anything else with this conversation - neither mind will change - yours or mine - and there is no unity in spirit.

Every human being has the GOD GIVEN right to make their life less miserable through HONEST WORK.

There is a ton of suggestions how to do that in the UB and ALL of those suggestions address getting around the DEFAULTS - including Melchizedek not uprooting the atonement doctrine....

The ONLY one who did NOT default was Michael of Nebadon. I doubt it is pride and egomania in the Son of Man that authorized the UPapers - "just the facts, Ma'am".

The Fifth Epochal Revelation will not fail, either, I prophesize...


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:03 pm +0000
Posts: 528
Hi IMS,

I Must Speak wrote:
Typical SCHTICK - students too lazy to FIND the quotes accuse the teacher of being a lazy thinker for not spoon feeding them...

and so it goes....


I have not asked you to find quotes for my arguments, only to provide the quotes to substantiate yours. You would have me work for you for free. So now you play the teacher that won't answer questions but just snaps and tells the student to "look it up!". Boy, you are indolent to the core. You know what they say, "those that cannot do, teach". BTW, are you a member of the Union? Well teacher, do not expect me to sit at your feet. I sit only at the feet of the Master.


I Must Speak wrote:
Next up - same abnormal "logic" - a LEGAL free will representative of victims in the search of justice for victims is accused of playing the victim....


You say that you are a legal freewill representative of victims in search of justice for victims. Who knows a victim better than another victim. A victim will never accept justice because nothing less than vengeance will suffice. Besides, being a victim is so satisfying. You victims feel so deserving that you proclaim your rights at every turn and rail against injustices at every opportunity. Just grow up and carry on with your lives. Just a suggestion.

I Must Speak wrote:
go back to your spiral universe, you are setting an example that it is okay to use quotes from the UB to IGNORE the rights of victims to have representation or a trial or any evidence presented of what was DONE - BREAKING THE LAWS IN PLACE AT THAT TIME


We all live in a spiral universe, and in a spiral galaxy. So I am already where you want to send me. I ignore the rights of victims because all of you victims can claim no rights that no one else has. Not even the right to live. Do you as a victim think you are special in some way? God is no respecter of persons. God's laws cannot be broken. What laws are you talking about?

I Must Speak wrote:
all the while getting up on a high horse of righteousness insinuating that CALIGASTIA was unfairly judged by an "angry" Jesus....


You are mistaken or lying. I never said that Jesus was angry. Caligastia was never judged by Jesus at all, much less an angry Jesus.

I Must Speak wrote:
I am more BORED than anything else with this conversation - neither mind will change - yours or mine - and there is no unity in spirit.


Lazy thinkers are often bored. I change my mind when warranted. Is your mind stuck on stupid or something? On the subject of spiritual unity, speak for yourself. You are free not to join as it is your freewill choice. You have a standing invitation, however.

I Must Speak wrote:
Every human being has the GOD GIVEN right to make their life less miserable through HONEST WORK.


Well, yes, but that can only happen if one refuses to be the victim and gives up being a lazy ass.

I Must Speak wrote:
There is a ton of suggestions how to do that in the UB and ALL of those suggestions address getting around the DEFAULTS - including Melchizedek not uprooting the atonement doctrine....


The best suggestion I heard was from Nike. Just Do It! and Be good and do good. And that was just short of a ton, weighing in at 0.00001 grams.

I Must Speak wrote:
The ONLY one who did NOT default was Michael of Nebadon. I doubt it is pride and egomania in the Son of Man that authorized the UPapers - "just the facts, Ma'am".


Are you saying that every person in Nebadon save Michael is in default? Provide the quote for your assertion. And don't ask me to do for you because I have no clue where you got that entire statement from.

I Must Speak wrote:
The Fifth Epochal Revelation will not fail, either, I prophesize...


So now you claim to be a prophet in addition to a teacher. But I ask you, Mr. Prophet; what is the task at which TUB will not fail at? What does TUB have yet to accomplish besides revelation? TUB is written. What more is there, I ask you, Mr prophet?

Regards, Louis


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:01 pm +0000
Posts: 141
loucol wrote:
Hi IMS,

I Must Speak wrote:
Typical SCHTICK - students too lazy to FIND the quotes accuse the teacher of being a lazy thinker for not spoon feeding them...

and so it goes....


I have not asked you to find quotes for my arguments, only to provide the quotes to substantiate yours. You would have me work for you for free. So now you play the teacher that won't answer questions but just snaps and tells the student to "look it up!". Boy, you are indolent to the core. You know what they say, "those that cannot do, teach". BTW, are you a member of the Union? Well teacher, do not expect me to sit at your feet. I sit only at the feet of the Master.


I Must Speak wrote:
Next up - same abnormal "logic" - a LEGAL free will representative of victims in the search of justice for victims is accused of playing the victim....


You say that you are a legal freewill representative of victims in search of justice for victims. Who knows a victim better than another victim. A victim will never accept justice because nothing less than vengeance will suffice. Besides, being a victim is so satisfying. You victims feel so deserving that you proclaim your rights at every turn and rail against injustices at every opportunity. Just grow up and carry on with your lives. Just a suggestion.

I Must Speak wrote:
go back to your spiral universe, you are setting an example that it is okay to use quotes from the UB to IGNORE the rights of victims to have representation or a trial or any evidence presented of what was DONE - BREAKING THE LAWS IN PLACE AT THAT TIME


We all live in a spiral universe, and in a spiral galaxy. So I am already where you want to send me. I ignore the rights of victims because all of you victims can claim no rights that no one else has. Not even the right to live. Do you as a victim think you are special in some way? God is no respecter of persons. God's laws cannot be broken. What laws are you talking about?

I Must Speak wrote:
all the while getting up on a high horse of righteousness insinuating that CALIGASTIA was unfairly judged by an "angry" Jesus....


You are mistaken or lying. I never said that Jesus was angry. Caligastia was never judged by Jesus at all, much less an angry Jesus.

I Must Speak wrote:
I am more BORED than anything else with this conversation - neither mind will change - yours or mine - and there is no unity in spirit.


Lazy thinkers are often bored. I change my mind when warranted. Is your mind stuck on stupid or something? On the subject of spiritual unity, speak for yourself. You are free not to join as it is your freewill choice. You have a standing invitation, however.

I Must Speak wrote:
Every human being has the GOD GIVEN right to make their life less miserable through HONEST WORK.


Well, yes, but that can only happen if one refuses to be the victim and gives up being a lazy ass.

I Must Speak wrote:
There is a ton of suggestions how to do that in the UB and ALL of those suggestions address getting around the DEFAULTS - including Melchizedek not uprooting the atonement doctrine....


The best suggestion I heard was from Nike. Just Do It! and Be good and do good. And that was just short of a ton, weighing in at 0.00001 grams.

I Must Speak wrote:
The ONLY one who did NOT default was Michael of Nebadon. I doubt it is pride and egomania in the Son of Man that authorized the UPapers - "just the facts, Ma'am".


Are you saying that every person in Nebadon save Michael is in default? Provide the quote for your assertion. And don't ask me to do for you because I have no clue where you got that entire statement from.

I Must Speak wrote:
The Fifth Epochal Revelation will not fail, either, I prophesize...


So now you claim to be a prophet in addition to a teacher. But I ask you, Mr. Prophet; what is the task at which TUB will not fail at? What does TUB have yet to accomplish besides revelation? TUB is written. What more is there, I ask you, Mr prophet?

Regards, Louis


Thanks for sharing your interpretation of God's will....


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:03 pm +0000
Posts: 528
Hi IMS,

I Must Speak wrote:
Thanks for sharing your interpretation of God's will....


I interpret this statement to be insincere. I share only my point of view, my opinion. It is biased. It is subject to rumor and misinterpretation. My opinions are far from infallible. God's will cannot be interpreted and needs no interpretation. It is Universal.

God's will is already shared by all. You would know this if you were willing to join your brothers in spirit. Then you would know the universal language of God's will. To love God is to know Him. You can only know His will through love.

Regards, Louis


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:22 pm +0000
Posts: 771
Let it be clear that the spiritual message of the Urantia Book is what matters most.

_________________
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience. -
Teilhard de Chardin


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:03 pm +0000
Posts: 528
Yoder777 wrote:
Let it be clear that the spiritual message of the Urantia Book is what matters most.


You say it perfectly Yoder. :smile:

Regards, Louis


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Registered users: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group