Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:02 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

HonestProfessor wrote:
I think there is a difference between how we are to treat our fellow beings in interpersonal relationships ("The Golden Rule") versus what might be called "The Racial Theory of History" which the UB expounds upon for hundreds of pages.

If "We're just one race", and "Race doesn't matter", then why does the UB talk about it so much?

We know that the various colored races were created for specific purposes, which are listed on p. 726. However, because of the malfeasance of Adam & Eve and the Planetary Prince, the original blending and upstepping plan was corrupted, leaving us with our present situation. We also learn that the Blue race with the Adamsonites (which became concentrated in Europe) received more of the Adamic upstepping than the Black race in Africa. We are also told that "it would not prove beneficial for the higher strains of Urantia mortals to mate with the lower races; such an unwise procedure would jeopardize all civilization on your world." In another place, the UB states: "If the present-day races of Urantia could be freed from the curse of their lowest strata of deteriorated, antisocial, feeble-minded, and outcast specimens, there would be little objection to a limited race amalgamation." Two key words here are "if" and "limited". And then, "The attempt to execute such an experiment on Urantia under present racial conditions would be highly disastrous."

People can argue about how each of these (and other similar) passages can be interpreted, but I think that when looking at the book as a whole, a certain picture makes itself clear. And I would not want students of the UB to fall into the trap of "The UB means what we want it to mean", and then the whole exercise becomes meaningless.

I will make this personal observation: It appears that life on earth (as well as other inhabited worlds) is like one big science experiment where the divine beings create plant, animal, and human life. The midway caretakers provide selected interventions, and even the Creator Son jumps in and becomes a part of it. The problem is, a lot of things have gone wrong on Urantia. The uncertainty of exactly how we work things out in order to get to the era of Light and Life is all part of the drama and entertainment value, and the results will be broadcast throughout the universe for all to know. But for us and our short, less-than-100 year lifetimes, the eternal entities' apparent attitude of, "We'll give 'em another 5000 years to work it out, even if they all kill each other" doesn't give me quite the warm, fuzzy assurance I'd like to have. :)

Who has said "Race doesn't matter"?????? Of course it matters. But those students who hope to use the UB to validate racism, bigotry, ignorance, fear, white supremacy, and related personal prejudices will, hopefully, find resistance to all such efforts within the greater student body. Indeed, IMO, the presentations on race should have the opposite effect and message....we are already amalgamated and admixed and mongrelized and will continue that inevitable and evolutionary process until the entire human race is of one color - which will most certainly not be "white".

In the USA, already we approach that point in history where so-called whites will no longer be the majority and inter-racial and inter-cultural marriages and children are fast becoming the norm. Some people are greatly disturbed by this.

One purpose I think of all the race/color related content (besides historical accuracy and the fact and function of universe reality on the evolutionary worlds) is precisely to reduce racial tensions and unify the human race as the singular family of humanity that it is in fact and function.

It is the UB that declares the human race to be singular, and does so many, many times:

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book/se ... &op=Search

The Professor says above: "Individual, unmixed persons who are members of today's identifiable racial groups (Caucausians, Negroes, Orientals) are no more mongrels than pure-breed dogs are mongrels because today's animal pure breeds are specific composites of pre-existing ancestral types."

Your claims above about today's colors of people to be "pure" like dog breeds is also illogical. The amalgamation of the human race has been haphazard and chaotic and unplanned and non-scientific....certainly not "specific composits". You think any color or so-called race today is similar in process or result as dog or livestock breeding programs and results? Nonsense. The human races of various colors are not hybrids...we are mongrels...all of us....especially the so-called "white" people.

8)

Last edited by fanofVan on Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:14 pm +0000, edited 2 times in total.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

I would say to any racist hater (of any race), "If [insert name of despised racial group] are so bad, why did God create them that way?" And secondly, "Why would the Creator permit mixed-race couples to produce mixed offspring if that offends Him so much?" Genetic "safety switches" could have been built in to prevent that, but all human race mixtures are capable of producing fertile offspring.

Disclaimer: THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE BASED ON THEORY AND CONJECTURE, DERIVED FROM THE PLAIN READING OF THE U.B., AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON THE PRESENTATION OF SUPERIOR ARGUMENTS:

1. I think an important factor in this discussion is the Adamic upstepping that occurred in ancient times. Apparently that upstepping was not disbursed to all races equally: "Isolated in Africa, the indigo peoples, like the red man, received little or none of the race elevation which would have been derived from the infusion of the Adamic stock." So there must be great value in this Adamic upstepping which different races have in varying degrees.

2. Studying p. 920, it appears that race-mixing per se is not bad, but it depends on how it is done. UB confirms that matings of dissimilar stocks create new and more vibrant forms. In the idealized situation, the best aspects of each parents' racial heritage would come together to produce a dynamic new combination. In the real world of today, this is not generally happening (see p. 920, paragraph 1). Even in cases of same-race procreation, "degenerate" strains of people intermarry, perpetuating the degeneration. UB also states that the problems of "half-breed" children are more social than biological, which is still a great difficulty for those "half-caste" individuals to deal with.

3. On a ideal planet, the ultimate product of the scientific blending of the races is described: "...the color of such an amalgamated race is somewhat of an olive shade of the violet hue, the racial 'white' of the spheres." So it appears that such an ideal race is predominantly white, with a small mixture of colored DNA, especially since the genes of the darker races are dominant over "white" genes.

4. A prediction: Since the divine evolutionary plan can be slowed but not stopped, in the (distant?) future there will in fact be "qualified judges" who will determine who should mate with whom for optimum results. We are already learning a great deal more about genetics (ex.: ancestry.com; mapping the human genome) that we never knew before. In our present time, men have children with women they are attracted to or "fall in love" with; or have sex with whatever woman is "available". Institutions today also give every consideration to mentally and physically disabled people, and encourage them to live normal lives, which includes having children too. Then there is the problem of finding people who are intelligent, hardy, and good-looking at the same time. Will they want to participate in these assigned pairings? And if someone is not all of those, does his heritage have no value? So there will have to be a complete change of mindset to adopt the policies the UB recommends.

Last note: All the ideas above are presented based on my own curiosity, and if anyone agrees or disagrees with them or has anything else useful to add, I would welcome that. While I, for example, appreciate posters' zeal and devotion to accuracy, I will stop posting comments if there is a spirit of rancor or accusation. I am not in the business of creating turmoil.

PostPosted:  

HonestProfessor wrote:
I would say to any racist hater (of any race), "If [insert name of despised racial group] are so bad, why did God create them that way?" And secondly, "Why would the Creator permit mixed-race couples to produce mixed offspring if that offends Him so much?" Genetic "safety switches" could have been built in to prevent that, but all human race mixtures are capable of producing fertile offspring.

Disclaimer: THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE BASED ON THEORY AND CONJECTURE, DERIVED FROM THE PLAIN READING OF THE U.B., AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON THE PRESENTATION OF SUPERIOR ARGUMENTS:

1. I think an important factor in this discussion is the Adamic upstepping that occurred in ancient times. Apparently that upstepping was not disbursed to all races equally: "Isolated in Africa, the indigo peoples, like the red man, received little or none of the race elevation which would have been derived from the infusion of the Adamic stock." So there must be great value in this Adamic upstepping which different races have in varying degrees.

2. Studying p. 920, it appears that race-mixing per se is not bad, but it depends on how it is done. UB confirms that matings of dissimilar stocks create new and more vibrant forms. In the idealized situation, the best aspects of each parents' racial heritage would come together to produce a dynamic new combination. In the real world of today, this is not generally happening (see p. 920, paragraph 1). Even in cases of same-race procreation, "degenerate" strains of people intermarry, perpetuating the degeneration. UB also states that the problems of "half-breed" children are more social than biological, which is still a great difficulty for those "half-caste" individuals to deal with.

3. On a ideal planet, the ultimate product of the scientific blending of the races is described: "...the color of such an amalgamated race is somewhat of an olive shade of the violet hue, the racial 'white' of the spheres." So it appears that such an ideal race is predominantly white, with a small mixture of colored DNA, especially since the genes of the darker races are dominant over "white" genes.

4. A prediction: Since the divine evolutionary plan can be slowed but not stopped, in the (distant?) future there will in fact be "qualified judges" who will determine who should mate with whom for optimum results. We are already learning a great deal more about genetics (ex.: ancestry.com; mapping the human genome) that we never knew before. In our present time, men have children with women they are attracted to or "fall in love" with; or have sex with whatever woman is "available". Institutions today also give every consideration to mentally and physically disabled people, and encourage them to live normal lives, which includes having children too. Then there is the problem of finding people who are intelligent, hardy, and good-looking at the same time. Will they want to participate in these assigned pairings? And if someone is not all of those, does his heritage have no value? So there will have to be a complete change of mindset to adopt the policies the UB recommends.

Last note: All the ideas above are presented based on my own curiosity, and if anyone agrees or disagrees with them or has anything else useful to add, I would welcome that. While I, for example, appreciate posters' zeal and devotion to accuracy, I will stop posting comments if there is a spirit of rancor or accusation. I am not in the business of creating turmoil.

This post provides an opportunity of agreement and further discussion. Perhaps my earlier clarifying questions might yet be addressed. The UB teaches that growth and understanding often come only by conflict and turmoil. Rancor is most inappropriate however. Agreement is uncertain perhaps and depends first on understanding ....accuracy and specificity always welcome.

:wink:

PostPosted:  

in the distant future age of Light and Life there will be competent "mating judges":

Quote:
55:4.11 (627.9) 2. The second stage of light and life. This epoch is signalized on the worlds by the arrival of a Life Carrier who becomes the volunteer adviser of the planetary rulers regarding the further efforts to purify and stabilize the mortal race. Thus do the Life Carriers actively participate in the further evolution of the human race—physically, socially, and economically. And then they extend their supervision to the further purification of the mortal stock by the drastic elimination of the retarded and persisting remnants of inferior potential of an intellectual, philosophic, cosmic, and spiritual nature. Those who design and plant life on an inhabited world are fully competent to advise the Material Sons and Daughters, who have full and unquestioned authority to purge the evolving race of all detrimental influences.

55:6.3 (630.6) On a normal world the biologic fitness of the mortal race was long since brought up to a high level during the post-Adamic epochs; and now, from age to age throughout the settled eras the physical evolution of man continues. Both vision and hearing are extended. By now the population has become stationary in numbers. Reproduction is regulated in accordance with planetary requirements and innate hereditary endowments: The mortals on a planet during this age are divided into from five to ten groups, and the lower groups are permitted to produce only one half as many children as the higher. The continued improvement of such a magnificent race throughout the era of light and life is largely a matter of the selective reproduction of those racial strains which exhibit superior qualities of a social, philosophic, cosmic, and spiritual nature.

but i think this bit cautions against human led mating programs:

Quote:
51:5.7 (586.4) But while the pure-line children of a planetary Garden of Eden can bestow themselves upon the superior members of the evolutionary races and thereby upstep the biologic level of mankind, it would not prove beneficial for the higher strains of Urantia mortals to mate with the lower races; such an unwise procedure would jeopardize all civilization on your world. Having failed to achieve race harmonization by the Adamic technique, you must now work out your planetary problem of race improvement by other and largely human methods of adaptation and control.

we would probably rate intelligence too high, since they tend toward the anti-social end of the spectrum in my experience...papers favor average normality:

Quote:
68:6.11 (770.8) From a world standpoint, overpopulation has never been a serious problem in the past, but if war is lessened and science increasingly controls human diseases, it may become a serious problem in the near future. At such a time the great test of the wisdom of world leadership will present itself. Will Urantia rulers have the insight and courage to foster the multiplication of the average or stabilized human being instead of the extremes of the supernormal and the enormously increasing groups of the subnormal? The normal man should be fostered; he is the backbone of civilization and the source of the mutant geniuses of the race. The subnormal man should be kept under society’s control; no more should be produced than are required to administer the lower levels of industry, those tasks requiring intelligence above the animal level but making such low-grade demands as to prove veritable slavery and bondage for the higher types of mankind.

final somewhat relevant thought...

Quote:
82:6.11 (921.1) After all, the real jeopardy of the human species is to be found in the unrestrained multiplication of the inferior and degenerate strains of the various civilized peoples rather than in any supposed danger of their racial interbreeding.

PostPosted:  

The professor says above: "3. On a ideal planet, the ultimate product of the scientific blending of the races is described: "...the color of such an amalgamated race is somewhat of an olive shade of the violet hue, the racial 'white' of the spheres." So it appears that such an ideal race is predominantly white, with a small mixture of colored DNA, especially since the genes of the darker races are dominant over "white" genes."

Me here: Okay...confused again...I don't think you understand the quote (or I do not?) and your resulting elaboration is off target. Olive with a violet hue is the eventual evolutionary color of humans on most worlds and certainly not "predominantly white" as you claim above. The mix of the 7 colors is not white. Jesus was not white either.

The word 'white' in single/half quotation marks in the text posted does not refer, I do not think, to the color white...but rather, perhaps, meaning most blended or mongerilized? No need for quotation marks if the meaning were merely the color white....and the actual color is specified as olive (greenish) with violet (purple) hues...not white....unless 'white' means purplish olive! Which it doesn't.

122:1.1 (1344.4) Joseph, the human father of Jesus (Joshua ben Joseph), was a Hebrew of the Hebrews, albeit he carried many non-Jewish racial strains which had been added to his ancestral tree from time to time by the female lines of his progenitors. The ancestry of the father of Jesus went back to the days of Abraham and through this venerable patriarch to the earlier lines of inheritance leading to the Sumerians and Nodites and, through the southern tribes of the ancient blue man, to Andon and Fonta. David and Solomon were not in the direct line of Joseph’s ancestry, neither did Joseph’s lineage go directly back to Adam. Joseph’s immediate ancestors were mechanics—builders, carpenters, masons, and smiths. Joseph himself was a carpenter and later a contractor. His family belonged to a long and illustrious line of the nobility of the common people, accentuated ever and anon by the appearance of unusual individuals who had distinguished themselves in connection with the evolution of religion on Urantia.

122:1.2 (1345.1) Mary, the earth mother of Jesus, was a descendant of a long line of unique ancestors embracing many of the most remarkable women in the racial history of Urantia. Although Mary was an average woman of her day and generation, possessing a fairly normal temperament, she reckoned among her ancestors such well-known women as Annon, Tamar, Ruth, Bathsheba, Ansie, Cloa, Eve, Enta, and Ratta. No Jewish woman of that day had a more illustrious lineage of common progenitors or one extending back to more auspicious beginnings. Mary’s ancestry, like Joseph’s, was characterized by the predominance of strong but average individuals, relieved now and then by numerous outstanding personalities in the march of civilization and the progressive evolution of religion. Racially considered, it is hardly proper to regard Mary as a Jewess. In culture and belief she was a Jew, but in hereditary endowment she was more a composite of Syrian, Hittite, Phoenician, Greek, and Egyptian stocks, her racial inheritance being more general than that of Joseph.

122:1.3 (1345.2) Of all couples living in Palestine at about the time of Michael’s projected bestowal, Joseph and Mary possessed the most ideal combination of widespread racial connections and superior average of personality endowments. It was the plan of Michael to appear on earth as an average man, that the common people might understand him and receive him; wherefore Gabriel selected just such persons as Joseph and Mary to become the bestowal parents.

And who says darker races are dominant?....is that red or indigo or green or blue or orange or yellow or violet or Andonite or Nodite?...those are the choices. Quote please on genetic dominance.

White genes?

What do you mean "ideal"? You mean ultimate? Or eventual? Or fully amalgamated?

Great quotes by Makalu!! Indeed!

No doubt the Most Highs will eventually sort out all our obstacles to Light and Life. Some of us worry too much I think.

Last edited by fanofVan on Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:39 am +0000, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted:  

So...I wonder about the profound significance of the bestowal of the Spirit of Truth and its meaning or relationship to and impact on the spiritualization of our world. The Most Highs have been very challenged by Urantia I think regarding the fact our world is so out of sequence in our Mortal Epochs and evolutionary progress and superhuman leadeship on planet, relying so much on the evolutionary and revelatory religious experience of faith.

The Son's Spirit and flood of God Fragments bestowed on our world 2000 years has had a huge impact as an accelerant of downward pressure from On High. Race relations and successful amalgamation are reflections of spiritualization and evolutionary progress and humanity's scientific efforts to improve genetic foundations to improve the health and longevity of the human race are noble, righteous, inevitable, expected, and foundational to our progress.

Like all human endeavors, such efforts will also be fraught with unexpected and unintended consequences and failures and setbacks and surprises to attend our frustration and disappointments. Such is life...and evolution I think.

52:6.7 (598.2) 5. Spiritual insight. The brotherhood of man is, after all, predicated on the recognition of the fatherhood of God. The quickest way to realize the brotherhood of man on Urantia is to effect the spiritual transformation of present-day humanity. The only technique for accelerating the natural trend of social evolution is that of applying spiritual pressure from above, thus augmenting moral insight while enhancing the soul capacity of every mortal to understand and love every other mortal. Mutual understanding and fraternal love are transcendent civilizers and mighty factors in the world-wide realization of the brotherhood of man.

64:6.30 (726.2) There are many good and sufficient reasons for the plan of evolving either three or six colored races on the worlds of space. Though Urantia mortals may not be in a position fully to appreciate all of these reasons, we would call attention to the following:

64:6.31 (726.3) 1. Variety is indispensable to opportunity for the wide functioning of natural selection, differential survival of superior strains.

64:6.32 (726.4) 2. Stronger and better races are to be had from the interbreeding of diverse peoples when these different races are carriers of superior inheritance factors. And the Urantia races would have benefited by such an early amalgamation provided such a conjoint people could have been subsequently effectively upstepped by a thoroughgoing admixture with the superior Adamic stock. The attempt to execute such an experiment on Urantia under present racial conditions would be highly disastrous.

64:6.33 (726.5) 3. Competition is healthfully stimulated by diversification of races.

64:6.34 (726.6) 4. Differences in status of the races and of groups within each race are essential to the development of human tolerance and altruism.

64:6.35 (726.7) 5. Homogeneity of the human race is not desirable until the peoples of an evolving world attain comparatively high levels of spiritual development.

Me here: homogeneity is more desirable upon certain levels of spiritual development which have embraced certain levels of tolerance and altruism first....a reduction in racial strife due to the effects of travel, education, commerce and enterprise, breakdowns of language and barriers of nationalism, etc. leads to such interdependent progress on multiple fronts simultaneously and sequentially.

The "normal man should be fostered..." and racial interbreeding, further amalgamation, is not the danger some people fear and resist...and no color or race today is pure or the end or pinnacle or ideal admixture of racial amalgamation I do not think.

8)

PostPosted:  

Again...I appreciate being led to Paper 82:

82:6.5 (920.3) Hybridization of superior and dissimilar stocks is the secret of the creation of new and more vigorous strains. And this is true of plants, animals, and the human species. Hybridization augments vigor and increases fertility. Race mixtures of the average or superior strata of various peoples greatly increase creative potential, as is shown in the present population of the United States of North America. When such matings take place between the lower or inferior strata, creativity is diminished, as is shown by the present-day peoples of southern India.

82:6.6 (920.4) Race blending greatly contributes to the sudden appearance of new characteristics, and if such hybridization is the union of superior strains, then these new characteristics will also be superior traits.

82:6.7 (920.5) As long as present-day races are so overloaded with inferior and degenerate strains, race intermingling on a large scale would be most detrimental, but most of the objections to such experiments rest on social and cultural prejudices rather than on biological considerations. Even among inferior stocks, hybrids often are an improvement on their ancestors. Hybridization makes for species improvement because of the role of the dominant genes. Racial intermixture increases the likelihood of a larger number of the desirable dominantsbeing present in the hybrid.

82:6.8 (920.6) For the past hundred years more racial hybridization has been taking place on Urantia than has occurred in thousands of years. The danger of gross disharmonies as a result of crossbreeding of human stocks has been greatly exaggerated. The chief troubles of “half-breeds” are due to social prejudices.

82:6.9 (920.7) The Pitcairn experiment of blending the white and Polynesian races turned out fairly well because the white men and the Polynesian women were of fairly good racial strains. Interbreeding between the highest types of the white, red, and yellow races would immediately bring into existence many new and biologically effective characteristics. These three peoples belong to the primary Sangik races. Mixtures of the white and black races are not so desirable in their immediate results, neither are such mulatto offspring so objectionable as social and racial prejudice would seek to make them appear. Physically, such white-black hybrids are excellent specimens of humanity, notwithstanding their slight inferiority in some other respects.

82:6.10 (920.8) When a primary Sangik race amalgamates with a secondary Sangik race, the latter is considerably improved at the expense of the former. And on a small scale—extending over long periods of time—there can be little serious objection to such a sacrificial contribution by the primary races to the betterment of the secondary groups. Biologically considered, the secondary Sangiks were in some respects superior to the primary races.

82:6.11 (921.1) After all, the real jeopardy of the human species is to be found in the unrestrained multiplication of the inferior and degenerate strains of the various civilized peoples rather than in any supposed danger of their racial interbreeding.

PostPosted:  

Interesting theory that the racial "white" of the spheres = fully and equally blended. When all colors of the rainbow are blended, the result is white light. A prism then separates them.

I've always assumed that the color names for the races were allegorical. Human skin tone varies from cream with reddish highlights to dark brown with lots of intermediate variation, which some people call red (American Indian), or yellow (Chinese). But those people are not really red or yellow. So were the Green men really green (like Kermit the Frog)? Was Orange man really orange (Like "Your Favorite President")? The Adamically upstepped Blue men of Europe aren't/weren't really blue, or violet right? Black Africans also aren't indigo colored.

Was Jesus white? Well, let's see . . . Mary's ancestry is listed as "a composite of Syrian, Hittite, Phoenician, Greek, and Egyptian stocks." All of those people in ancient times would have been considered Caucasoid or "white". We can look at the statues and depictions they made of themselves and see that. We now know from DNA analysis (taking samples from the mummy) that 50% of European men are direct descendants of King Tut, while only 1% of present-day Egyptians are related. We can't assume that the present inhabitants of certain geographic areas today are the same people who lived there centuries and millennia ago.

The Hebrews and Israelites of the Bible were probably a diverse form of "white", like modern Europeans. King David is described as being "fair", in fact the "fairest" in appearance. The Song of Solomon talks about people tanning (becoming dark and ruddy) in the bright sun, which is a characteristic of light skinned people. A document allegedly from the time of Jesus describes him as having golden brown hair and bright blue eyes (although some have questioned the authenticity of this document). If the Shroud of Turin is miraculous, then Jesus looks much like I would expect Him to look.

Averaging out all the evidence, if I had to bet, I would say that Jesus was generally Caucasoid in appearance, with a little of what we would call "Middle Eastern" or Levantine features. Sort of like a northern or central Italian; less like the Irish and the Swedes, more like the whiter inhabitants of Syria, northern Iran, and those who dwell along the Caspian Sea. Anyone trying to say Jesus was black or Chinese would have a tough argument to make. I'm assuming none of us will know the true answer this side of eternity.

PostPosted:  

Quote:
We now know from DNA analysis (taking samples from the mummy) that 50% of European men are direct descendants of King Tut, while only 1% of present-day Egyptians are related

hmm well that was used by some to mean that tut was white like europeans but the study didnt show that. it just said that tut had the R1b1a2 y-chromosome haplogroup and that can be found in africa and asia too among non-whites...and it shows up in europe before tuts time so it means they share a common ancestor, but not showing direct ancestry. we know that todays coptic christians in egypt are the ancestors of the ancient egyptians and make up about 10% of the population and upper egypt was ruled by nubians, romans, greeks, french and english before arabs so i would expect a lot of diversity : )

the common ancestor would be andite

PostPosted:  

I think this is another, later study:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/a ... index.html

PostPosted:  

so it's showing a levant/anatolian andite ancestry for the ancient egyptians and sub-saharan for modern egyptians...as expected right? more concise breakdown of modern egyptian dna here:

https://www.egyptindependent.com/dna-an ... not-arabs/

PostPosted:  

While the geneology of Egypt is complex and very fluid and dynamic over many thousands of years, the claim Egyptians are or were Caucasian seems odd...and that claimant also has declared dark genes dominate over light genes? Egyptians and Palestinians and Persians are not European, Caucasian, or white....but an ancient mongrel blend indeed.

Some broad generalizations and claims here IMO which conflict rather directly with the UB.

The mound builders become the pyramid engineers and a most diverse admixture of genetic origin.

64:6.10 (723.9) 2. The orange man. The outstanding characteristic of this race was their peculiar urge to build, to build anything and everything, even to the piling up of vast mounds of stone just to see which tribe could build the largest mound. Though they were not a progressive people, they profited much from the schools of the Prince and sent delegates there for instruction.

64:6.11 (724.1) The orange race was the first to follow the coast line southward toward Africa as the Mediterranean Sea withdrew to the west. But they never secured a favorable footing in Africa and were wiped out of existence by the later arriving green race.

64:6.12 (724.2) Before the end came, this people lost much cultural and spiritual ground. But there was a great revival of higher living as a result of the wise leadership of Porshunta, the master mind of this unfortunate race, who ministered to them when their headquarters was at Armageddon some three hundred thousand years ago.

64:6.13 (724.3) The last great struggle between the orange and the green men occurred in the region of the lower Nile valley in Egypt. This long-drawn-out battle was waged for almost one hundred years, and at its close very few of the orange race were left alive. The shattered remnants of these people were absorbed by the green and by the later arriving indigo men. But as a race the orange man ceased to exist about one hundred thousand years ago.

64:6.18 (724.8) The green race split into three major divisions: The northern tribes were subdued, enslaved, and absorbed by the yellow and blue races. The eastern group were amalgamated with the Indian peoples of those days, and remnants still persist among them. The southern nation entered Africa, where they destroyed their almost equally inferior orange cousins.

64:6.19 (724.9) In many ways both groups were evenly matched in this struggle since each carried strains of the giant order, many of their leaders being eight and nine feet in height. These giant strains of the green man were mostly confined to this southern or Egyptian nation.

64:6.20 (725.1) The remnants of the victorious green men were subsequently absorbed by the indigo race, the last of the colored peoples to develop and emigrate from the original Sangik center of race dispersion.

64:7.14 (728.3) The last of the Sangik peoples to migrate from their center of race origin was the indigo man. About the time the green man was killing off the orange race in Egypt and greatly weakening himself in so doing, the great black exodus started south through Palestine along the coast; and later, when these physically strong indigo peoples overran Egypt, they wiped the green man out of existence by sheer force of numbers. These indigo races absorbed the remnants of the orange man and much of the stock of the green man, and certain of the indigo tribes were considerably improved by this racial amalgamation.

64:7.15 (728.4) And so it appears that Egypt was first dominated by the orange man, then by the green, followed by the indigo (black) man, and still later by a mongrel race of indigo, blue, and modified green men. But long before Adam arrived, the blue men of Europe and the mixed races of Arabia had driven the indigo race out of Egypt and far south on the African continent.

Me here: Mongrels indeed! Today, Caucasian is considered an inaccurate and unscientific term to wrongly reference the white European "race". Egyptians are not European or Caucasian...if we are to be honest about it.

Neither were Mary or Joseph...or Jesus. Indeed is the white Messiah a peculiar if persistant claim of some so called self proclaimed Christian Caucasians! White power claims supremacy in so many ways which contradict the UB. Those who declare white to be pure or ideal or the preferred genetic objective are certainly not embracing the teachings of the Revelation.... or truth. And political correctness has nothing to do with it...though accuracy and correctness are no vice.

Just sayin'....

Bradly. 8)

Last edited by fanofVan on Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:42 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted:  

Makalu wrote:
so it's showing a levant/anatolian andite ancestry for the ancient egyptians and sub-saharan for modern egyptians...as expected right? more concise breakdown of modern egyptian dna here:

https://www.egyptindependent.com/dna-an ... not-arabs/

Just want to say how much and how long I have appreciated your depth of scholarship related to both the UB and the scientific records of planetary history. Such a reliable resource for students of both. Thank you.

PostPosted:  

Link to a very topical post on the issues of race in the UB:

https://truthbook.com/urantia/faq/is-th ... ook-racist

Don't miss the link to the Wrightwood Study!

And a previous topic discussion here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4637&hilit=racist

8)

PostPosted:  

The Professor says above: "When all colors of the rainbow are blended, the result is white light. A prism then separates them."

Interesting....and yet when you mix equal parts of pigment of each color of the spectrum....you get brown. Of course, skin color is neither light nor paint.

When the 6 colors of race and the violet blood is admixed, we are told we get the color of purplish olive...literally and not allegorically.....and certainly not white. With the addition of Andonite and Nodite (Andonite + The Sangiks) I would still expect the purplish olive color of amalgamation.

8)