Switch to full style
Remembering those who have graduated.
Post a reply

In memory of loved ones...

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:26 pm +0000

In memory of my beloved neighbor Raza, and my uncle Huso. Both died from cancer, although different forms of it. I am probably the only one in my family, and friends that has intimate knowledge of the urantia book. It does my heart well knowing that they are in the mansion worlds and at peace, continually growing in love.

Often times loved ones that have had family members, and friends pass away will look towards death as a void or veil of emptiness. Yes they may say that the ones that passed away are in gods hands, but still gods hands reach into all of creation. I really would like to thank the creators of the urantia book because now i have a better understanding of death (graduation) and our way through the mansion worlds and beyond.

Re: In memory of loved ones...

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 pm +0000

My prayers are with you and your friends and family and am so glad that you have the teachings of our beloved book to comfort you...May you be a source of comfort and strength to others...

Aloha,
Tootsie

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:29 am +0000

it does make a difference having this new expanded view of things to come doesn't it. blessing to you and family my friend.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:01 am +0000

In memory of my all friends .
Post a reply