Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:55 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted:  

WLM wrote:
It's interesting to note the conservation between Immanuel and Michael on his bestowal instructions. Michael was not to leave behind any written record or children. Did this mandate also apply to the UB Revelation :?: Could he approve the revelation and make the decesion as to how much we were to be told but no direct quotes from him :?: This is very curious to me :!:

We have Brilliant Evening Stars, Archangels, Melchizdeks, Chiefs Of Archangels, Chiefs Of Seraphim and others all serving under his command who had input or quotes in the Urantia Book but nothing directly from him.

Why :?:

I think the reason that we do not have any direct quotes is because he is very busy and that is why he has delegates to do his work for him. He is a Creator Son and not the Universal Father. It all follows the chain of command. I hope this helps you to understand it a bit easier.
Rantowac

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted:  

Hi Rantowac,

No doubt that he is very busy after all he oversees some 10,000,000 worlds in which about 7,000,000 are inhabited. Good point.

But remember that our world is the world of the cross, his final bestowal mission was carried out here-if i may inject-surley he must have somewhat of a "soft spot" so to speak for us. After all we are one of the most backward and out of touch planets of his creation.

I really doubt very seriously that most anything of importance that goes on in his Universe escapes his personal attention. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

WLM wrote:
Hello Henrique:

Ever wonder what Michael and his Brothers and the Father talk about on those far away visits that the Michael Son's make ever once in a while :?:
Id love to be a fly in the corner of the wall listening in to those conservations :!:

Aloha WLM...we probably wouldn't have a clue as to what they were talking about...but I sure the love would fry our little wings off... :wink:

Tekboy wrote:
I think it is especially true when dealing with an "Epochal" Revelation! I seriously doubt that Michael would let anything this important happen without the necessary Unity. I consider an "Epochal" Revelation to mean:"this is what you are supposed to believe now". :smile:

Aloha...yeah, and preparing us for when we are not longer quarantined and preparing for the state of light and life...more will be revealed... :wink:

PostPosted:  

Hiya Tootsie,

No doubt the conservations that the "Michael Sons" partake in during their gatherings would absoutley floor us :shock: Do you wonder if some of his brothers may have been crucified as he was :?: Or is his death on this planet a totally unique one that is not to be repeated throughout God's vast and unimaginable creation :?:

I have another question. The Midwayers were very relucant to give the last chapter of the book "The Life And Teachings Of Jesus", why :?: And was it Michael himself who convinced those partaking in the revelation to include it :?: After all nobody in his creation knows better how much this means to humanity and how profoundly it impacts peoples lives when they read it :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

HOWDY ALL :smile:

WLM Said -
But remember that our world is the world of the cross, his final bestowal mission was carried out here-if i may inject-surley he must have somewhat of a "soft spot" so to speak for us. After all we are one of the most backward and out of touch planets of his creation.
>>>>>><<<<<<
I have no douts that michael had his finger and finger prints on the Urantia Book , and as to also what was allowed and what was not . After all this is his planet . And although he loves all his children the ssame. As wlm said he indeed may have that special soft spot for us all .

He may have even proof read it and was the editor, even putting in his special child hood memories. I have a few of his finger prints on my book ! Maybe he was fishin that day ! :shock: ...as well as haveing them daily through his many admins.

A few years ago i thought that my gosh , the other inhabited planets really must pity us and feel sorry for us being so backward . And nailing our own creator son on a cross . :cry: He forgave us . Yet now i see it all quite different , i cant recall the paper at the moment, many of them talk about many being in awe of us and do have a respect for us as being faith sons and daughters of michael and the universal father .By Believing without seeing , and haveing trust and faith in him ...as believers not seeing the many celestial helpers , yet in faith and trust still believeing , they find that amazing , as we do also sometimes. Yet for each individual , each in their own special personal experience and personal relationship with our father , as well as our indwelling t/a or mystery monitor and our spirit of truth . Validates these many truths for each in his own way . For '' the way " the truth and the life an light.

The father fragment and the spirit of truth abides with us in our souls and runs through our very cells and life force Chi . We are looked upon as unique in the universe as {Faith} Sons of GOD .

...Other types of acending sons on the mansion worlds see us and can only know in part of our many trials and tribulations ...and by faith and trust that we have made it ..we have overcome ...and still SURVIVED . To journey ... on to infinity and beyond . :shock:

But we cant ever forget all the behind the scenes help we recieve each and every moment on the planet of the cross. :wink:

Howdy WLM 8) And all .. :P
PEACE
Faith son .....Coop

PostPosted:  

While we are gossiping about Jesus - I have a question for your question - care to reference in the UB where you got the sense that Midwayers were reluctant to write Part III - The Life and teachings of Jesus"....?!

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi, two things I observed, it is true this is a liberating medicine, the longer you hold it inside the wider the range of vision.
And, we are Gods creation, no chance of being left out to our right, dont trust the part of the ego that tries to prove otherwise.

Post subject: Isaiah Chapter 53
PostPosted:  

I don't know how much Jesus/Michael directed what was to be said of Him in the UB. But I'm thankful for what He did here on Urantia to influence what was said of Him, even to the extent that it was reveal even before he did it. Like the following scripture. I believe that many of God's spiritual creations if not all are created with Free Will. Even those whom revealed the UB to us. And just as those who rebelled with Lucifer even those following the chain of command, choose freely to do so. So those who revealed to us the UB even if they followed a chain of command I believe they freely chose to do so believeing they were doing the Father's will. GBU all! ;-)
Joer

Isaiah Chapter 53
1 Who would believe what we have heard? To whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

2 1 He grew up like a sapling before him, like a shoot from the parched earth; There was in him no stately bearing to make us look at him, nor appearance that would attract us to him.

3 2 He was spurned and avoided by men, a man of suffering, accustomed to infirmity, One of those from whom men hide their faces, spurned, and we held him in no esteem.

4 3 Yet it was our infirmities that he bore, our sufferings that he endured, While we thought of him as stricken, as one smitten by God and afflicted.

5 But he was pierced for our offenses, crushed for our sins, Upon him was the chastisement that makes us whole, by his stripes we were healed.

6 We had all gone astray like sheep, each following his own way; But the LORD laid upon him the guilt of us all.

7 Though he was harshly treated, he submitted and opened not his mouth; Like a lamb led to the slaughter or a sheep before the shearers, he was silent and opened not his mouth.

8 Oppressed and condemned, he was taken away, and who would have thought any more of his destiny? When he was cut off from the land of the living, and smitten for the sin of his people,

9 A grave was assigned him among the wicked and a burial place with evildoers, Though he had done no wrong nor spoken any falsehood.

10 4 (But the LORD was pleased to crush him in infirmity.) If he gives his life as an offering for sin, he shall see his descendants in a long life, and the will of the LORD shall be accomplished through him.

11 Because of his affliction he shall see the light in fullness of days; Through his suffering, my servant shall justify many, and their guilt he shall bear.

12 Therefore I will give him his portion among the great, and he shall divide the spoils with the mighty, Because he surrendered himself to death and was counted among the wicked; And he shall take away the sins of many, and win pardon for their offenses.

Amen.

In as much as Michael/Jesus is one with GOD to that extent He is at the Orgin of what these Revelations are about. So it is no surprise that it was reportedly revealed to Daniel who lived in the Babylonian Captivity around 540 BC the following:

Daniel Chapter 12 1

1 "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time. At that time your people shall escape, everyone who is found written in the book.

2 2 Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake; some shall live forever, others shall be an everlasting horror and disgrace.

3 But the wise shall shine brightly like the splendor of the firmament, And those who lead the many to justice shall be like the stars forever.

4 "As for you, Daniel, keep secret the message and seal the book until the end time; many shall fall away and evil shall increase."

5 I, Daniel, looked and saw two others, one standing on either bank of the river.

6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was upstream, "How long shall it be to the end of these appalling things?"

7 3 The man clothed in linen, who was upstream, lifted his right and left hands to heaven; and I heard him swear by him who lives forever that it should be for a year, two years, a half-year; and that, when the power of the destroyer of the holy people was brought to an end, all these things should end.

PostPosted:  

In order to break free from the absolutism of being ONE - God became a Trinity.

Page 111 - "In bestowing absoluteness of personality upon the Eternal Son, the Universal Father escapes from the fetters of personality absolutism, but in so doing he takes a step which makes it forever impossible for him to act alone as the personality-absolute."

Perfection in relation to each other....the spiritual journey of the spiritual brotherhood....

PostPosted:  

Hello All,

You have made some very interesting points. Do you think that a similar book or books have been given to the other 600 some inhabited worlds of his Local Univerese in Nebadon :?:

Post subject: quote;
PostPosted:  

Friends,

It would seem, to me, implausible that Michael isn't personally involved with and directive of such an ongoing "epochal" development as the 5th on Urantia.

"And such (Master) Sons do make and carry out the plans of their own choosing in all matters of special planetary needs, in particular regarding the worlds of their creature sojourn and still more concerning the realm of terminal bestowal, the planet of incarnation in the likeness of mortal flesh." (21:5:6)

michaelmelody
urantiavista

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

You could say that the The "Say" that Christ Michael had in the UB was living the life he did so we could learn how to live Right. The way God wants us to. The UB revalation is a clarification and an insight of what Michael has already taught us. It's ready to teach us up to our current capacity to understand and grasp GOD while living it in our lives and establishing the kingdom through each of our Spirit lead lives.

I'm sure that what Christ/Michael is know throughout the seven universes and by a mojority of celstial sipritual beings. His "SAY" is lived in their actions (like the revalation of the UB) as I'm sure in much of everything they do in accordance with their capacity to Love and know GOD, as well in our own lives only limited by our capacity to do the same.

So in effect he has a "say" in everything we do and everything around us if we listen to Him through the Spirit helper or by other means as needed.

Post subject: Re: Exactly
PostPosted:  

[quote="Joer"]Exactly fetish.[/quote]

Cosmic Miracle

Maybe it’s just me, Joer, but I don’t get this “Exactly, fetish” atta-boy one-liner.

Care to throw some light on where I missed that what you were quoting from the Old Testament imparts the same “revelation” about The Paradise Trinity?

Page 1331 – “Urantia mortals have varying concepts of the miraculous, but to us who live as citizens of the local universe there are few miracles, and of these by far the most intriguing are the incarnational bestowals of the Paradise Sons. The appearance in and on your world, by apparently natural process, of a divine Son, we regard as a miracle – the operation of universal laws beyond our understanding. Jesus of Nazareth was a miraculous person.
In and through all this extraordinary experience, God he Father chose to manifest himself as he always does – in the usual way – in the normal, natural, and dependable way of divine acting.”

Makes sense that in an age of information, the natural way would be a book 

It is one thing to lack the courage to coordinate one’s energies, talents, and free will to do the hard work of progressing to be of loving service (noble character).

It is quite another thing to then proceed to use religious authority and revelation-induced, chosen-people arrogance to coordinate the energies, talents and free will of liars, thieves, murderers, and your “average” degenerates to exploit spiritual cowardice.

No one missed the fact that war was declared simultaneously (and we are still trying to figure out against whom, exactly, it was declared so let’s go with the buzz-word “terrorists”) against “terrorists” AND against Martha Stewart.

And now, recently, war was also declared against a city under flood waters AND those who DARE to express that they are being insulted by torture being promoted by the no-more-government “leaders” as the new “American” way in the fight against “terrorism”.

Even this miraculous person, Jesus of Nazareth, who, in the final analysis, was judged to have lived a perfect life, had a snippy Urantia moment, one can even say he “lost his cool” – Page 1907 – “Woe upon you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites….!”

The old wine skin of religious authority crumbles to toxic dust in the hands of those who reach for it - hoping for a miracle. That’s today’s spiritual reality.

Religious authority over the INDIVIDUAL rests with God. The God that Jesus of Nazareth revealed to us.

My soul is in His hands – yours?

Post subject: Insa Allah.
PostPosted:  

Yeah, he has mine (soul) in his hands too, Fetish. :-)

The one liner was just an acknowledgement of the value of the enhancement added by your statement.

The old testament quote wasn't meant to be an expression of the GOD Concept, but more of what I personally saw as a connection between Revelation and Michael/ Jesus's "SAY" in it. It seems to me that GOD is continually revealing Hisself/Herself to us. And you find evidence of God's revelation to God's creatures from many sources. You have personal revelations, evidence of revelations in writings of many kinds. I find God reveal in Nature. In the UB in the OT and the NT. So I'm thinking if Jesus in One with God (and here I'm not talking in the abundently expanded concept of GOD expressed in the UB, which includes the Trinity concept and much more) and God has no begining and no end and God always is, was and will be, Then any "SAY" the Jesus/ Michael had in the Revelation contain in the UB was always there. Apparent to GOD and for us and all other celestial beings at what ever spiritual level they are at to discover.

So here's this writing from 2540 years before the UB and 540 years before Jesus (Daniel 12) that says there's this person Michael the guardian of God's people who is going to save them from persecution. Daniel 12:1 It talks about the dispensation of an age referred to in the UB. Daniel 12:2 It talks about the message everlasting life that Jesus brings even to the Pharises and people you reffered too that Jesus was getting "snippy" with. Even in that moment he offer them Spiritual Life yet again. Daniel 12:3. Even in Daniel 12:4 he talks about rejection of The Word. Then in 12:5 I believe He's refering to John the Baptist and Jesus on the River Jordan. Then it is revealed in Daniel 12:6-7 that Jesus by God's will would be revealing God's will for 2.5 to 3 years more in which time the Devil would be vanquished and the Devil's power on Earth would be Destroyed forever. Basically the same thing the UB reveals to us.

The UB made the Old Testament come alive for me. I could see so much more in it after reading the UB. So I find that GOD has been constantly revealed to us in a multiyude of ways and will continue to be revealed to us until our understanding of GOD is complete. I welcome God into my heart and ask God continue increasing my capacity to understand GOD. Which brings me back to my original POST of which the UB has a wealth of revelations that has been revealed in many places to us but we have rejected for thousands of years but is being is being newly recognised in our midst....The Feminine Aspects of GOD.

How's that Fetish? To much?

;-) Joe

Post subject: Re: Insa Allah.
PostPosted:  

[quote="Joer"]Yeah, he has mine (soul) in his hands too, Fetish. :-)

[/quote]

Then there's nothing to worry about :-)

Too little?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2