Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:37 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted:  

Hi All:

I am curious about this one. Just how much say or input did he have concerning the Revelation of the UB to us. After all it is his Univerese and Earth/Urantia was his chosen world of his final bestowal :idea: Was it his idea or plan all along :?: Or was it mandated from the Ancient Of Days :?:

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

WLM,

I say He must have approved it. It came after He was given soveriegnty. I believe that He now controls fully everything that happens in Nebadon that is related to administration.

Bill

http://billurantia3.bravehost.com//welc ... ALITY.html

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I am certain that he did.

For he was the one to come and try to give us the revelation through his life. He would surely have the "experience" of " oh No... don't say it like that, they'll take it has such and such......" LOL

And i'm sure he smiled with love when he said it too :smile:
Angel

PostPosted:  

Hi All:

It's interesting to note the conservation between Immanuel and Michael on his bestowal instructions. Michael was not to leave behind any written record or children. Did this mandate also apply to the UB Revelation :?: Could he approve the revelation and make the decesion as to how much we were to be told but no direct quotes from him :?: This is very curious to me :!:

We have Brilliant Evening Stars, Archangels, Melchizdeks, Chiefs Of Archangels, Chiefs Of Seraphim and others all serving under his command who had input or quotes in the Urantia Book but nothing directly from him.

Why :?:

PostPosted:  

Hi there!

I believe that it is just as Immanuel said in the same conversation. It is in mankind's inherent nature to make fetishes of stuff like that, and we (as a species) tend to get distracted from worshipping the Father if stuff like that is available. :smile:

Makes us better agondonters, no doubt. :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I Think that although the Revelation started in Orvonton, it was so according to the Fathers will, the father and Michael share the same will, he is soverign in Nebadon nothing can escape his awareness.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hello Henrique:

Ever wonder what Michael and his Brothers and the Father talk about on those far away visits that the Michael Son's make ever once in a while :?:
Id love to be a fly in the corner of the wall listening in to those conservations :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi fellow searchers ... this is my first real post!
Quote:
I am curious about this one. Just how much say or input did he have concerning the Revelation of the UB to us.

I have a feeling that there isn't much that goes on that Micheal doesn't know about... and what He doesn't involve Himself with personally gets done exactly as He wishes it to be done, including the UB. I believe that all our celestial friends seem to be very much on the same page... near perfect understanding of the universe objectives, expanded knowledge and intelligence = near perfect cooperation.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Moreover it seems as though we even have anything to do with all because we feel the right to talk about the subject without any firsthand knowledge. We also agreed to the Revelation because we are ready, Jesus left us the spirit of truth in wich we all share. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I think it is especially true when dealing with an "Epochal" Revelation! I seriously doubt that Michael would let anything this important happen without the necessary Unity. I consider an "Epochal" Revelation to mean:"this is what you are supposed to believe now". :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I guess the evolutionary design for this planet is perfect, moreover is the dwelling planet of a Paradise son; all the efforts being done, account to an important project to lead the way to the era of light and life of the planet and the entire local Universe, remember this is Known as the planet where Christ Michael had his last bestowal. It made him sovereign in this Universe. Every measure taken to improve on his work has to be considered very important to him and every being. We are perhaps a little unaware of all this. But it is all necessary to the welfare of the whole local creation.

PostPosted:  

Hello Henrique & Tekboy:

You both have very good points about Michael being on top of his business in his creation. I did not mean to imply that he didn't.

I am still curious about this whole Revelation thing however. It seems that we "hold" a special place in his heart even though we are a mess. Does he look upon us with a special understanding and sympathy because of our past defaults and isolation :?: Are we a challenge to him and his admistration in managing the affairs of our world :?: Just some food for thoughts.

PostPosted:  

We are not on "autopilot". If that were the case, we would not need an administration at all! And of course we have a special relationship with Michael. He was one of us... literally! It's like your kids. Do you love them equally? Sure! But you also love them as individuals, so each hold a special place in your heart. Michael came here, and made his stand with Lucifer. This is where he established himself as a Master Son. Just another planet?
I don't think so... :wink:

Bro Dave

IMperfection... the REAL Gift.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

As usual, everyone roots for the Under-dog :wink: And i believe those in charge of us and Michael himself have yet to lose any hope love or faith in mankind.

And i think it does have a personal impact on Christ, being that he was one of us, and loved us not only with God's brotherly love, but a human love as well. His earthly family, friends and emotions were real, just as ours are.

And just as i believe i will carry that with me when i pass, I believe he still carries that connection as well.
Just my thoughts
angel

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

It is clear to me that we are checking out whether we are loved or care for. That's paradise gravity right into our hearts, Michael is not unaware of that, this being loved is the safe venue to our sure ecounter. We not only have to activate our intellect but our heart as well.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next