Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:40 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: A Small Leap of Faith
PostPosted:  

How can scientists take the big leap of faith to believe in God but cannot take the small leap of faith to believe that the ultimaton is the actual building block of the known universe. All of the atomic energy that we can see and measure is electronically organized untimatinic energy. We were given this knowledge around one hundred years ago and we have done nothing with it. I don't know if we, as a species, will survive without using this knowledge to solve our energy problems.

The leap of faith for science really is small because, they have already detected untimatonic energy calling it CMBR and also with the mathematically known neutrino. I don't think they have actually detected one yet but they know they exist, please correct me if I am wrong. As atomic systems decay the building blocks/ultimatons return to their natural state, before being caught in an atomic system.

regards, gray

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Graybear,
You may find this article from the Urantia Fellowship of interest.

EXCERPT:

Quote:
Functioning by inherent mutual attraction, ultimatons cluster according to their axial revolutionary velocities and these revolutions determine the negative and positive natures of several types of electronic units. Aggregating clusters of ultimatons, the primal physical units of material existence, collect in groups of one hundred to make up the constitution of an electron. There are never more nor less than one hundred ultimatons in the typical electron. Any variation of this number less than one hundred results in the loss of typical electron identity, bringing into existence one of "ten modified forms" of the electron assembly.

Temperature extremes, both hot and cold, exert a great influence on the ultimaton in the realm of energy and matter evolution. Low temperatures, along with other cosmic influences, promote certain forms of electronic construction and atomic assembly; high temperature and pressure, such as exists with certain internal solar states, initiate the onset of atomic breakup and material disintegration.

''Under such pressure and at such temperature all atoms are degraded and broken up into their electronic and other ancestral components; even the electrons and their associations of ultimatons may be broken up, but the suns are not able to degrade the ultimatons" [[UB 463:5] There are no cosmic conditions of heat or pressure which are capable of converting ultimatons back into their primal ancestry of emergent energy.

It may be the combination of these peculiarities connected with the unusual properties of the ultimaton that have made its direct discovery so elusive.

PostPosted:  

Hello gray,

It might not take a leap of faith but rather a more flexible and discerning mind. I think a lot of scientists who are deeply versed in elementary particles already consider the possibility that the electron may be made of smaller particles. And that idea is not new. In the very early 1900's Felix Ehrenhaft battled Robert Millikan for the right to be regarded as the person to first measure the charge of an electron. It is rather interesting that Ehrenhaft's experimental data indicated that charge may be divisible into units one hundredth the value of the electron's charge. He subsequent published material involving sub-electron particles.

https://www.lenfisherscience.com/90-mil ... -thinking/
https://www.encyclopedia.com/science/di ... haft-felix

PostPosted:  

Thank you

Thank you Agon and Riktare. I understand that science was on the verge of understanding how creation actually works a hundred years ago. With help from the Urantia Book, at that time, it could have been realized but for the influence of the Catholic Church with it's primeval atom mathematics. I wonder if this was influenced by Satan to counter TUB. This time we can't afford to lose the battle.

The leap of faith for scientists is really about deeply pondering the concept of emergent energy whirling and collapsing into mesotron and then exploding into atomic creation. What is mesotron? How does linear gravity pull ultimatons into mesotron? What holds collapsing spheres of ultimatons, that electrons jump between, together? When enough scientists can dismiss big bang and rewire their brains to think of creation as something that is happening now they will understand what gravity is and how to use it as a source of energy. I think our most urgent experiment should be the creation of mesotron.

regards, gray

PostPosted:  

Quote:
How can scientists take the big leap of faith to believe in God but cannot take the small leap of faith to believe that the ultimaton is the actual building block of the known universe.

Scientists aren't in the business of faith leaping, big or small, when it comes to knowledge of material things, nor should they be. God forbid! Scientists and non-scientists alike have beliefs about all sorts of things. But if they are scientists they put aside belief for empirical evidence, and at this point in human history there is none for many concepts revealed in UB.

Quote:
I think our most urgent experiment should be the creation of mesotron.

Really? I should rather hope you think the creation of a partnership with a fragment of God is more urgent, and necessary to the acquisition of understanding the science of material creation.

PostPosted:  

gizmo wrote:
Quote:
Scientists aren't in the business of faith leaping, big or small, when it comes to knowledge of material things...

Well that's simply not true. :mrgreen: Around a hundred years ago science took the leap of faith to believe in the primeval atom mathematics coming out of the Catholic Church. The church wanted to prove that creation happened in an instant. Big bang theory soon followed. The next leap of faith was for science to assume that the CMBR, discovered in the 1950s, was an echo of the big bang and was therefore proof that the big bang theory is true. There are other leaps of faith connecting empirical evidence to the big bang nonsense, but who's counting.

The Urantia Book predicted that science would detect the vibrations of ultimatonic rays as they rain down on urantia. The CMBR is empirical evidence of puissant emergent (ultimatonic) energy. The only faith, beyond faith in the Urantia Book, that is required now is to be able to transition to a new way of thinking without fear that the standard model will not match up with the new reality. The standard model is not part of this discussion. When the standard model is seen from this new perspective the unified field theory or theory of everything will be realized. Obviously it is a very difficult transition and your faith has to be strong.

gray

PostPosted:  

gizmo wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think our most urgent experiment should be the creation of mesotron.

Really? I should rather hope you think the creation of a partnership with a fragment of God is more urgent.

Really? If this has not happened for you yet, then I think, on a personal level, you should get that done.

Maybe you think I take this effort to bring God's word to life lightly, I don't know, but your contempt for me is of little consequence. I will forge ahead trying to deliver my message.

gray

PostPosted:  

graybear13 wrote:
I will forge ahead trying to deliver my message.

Hi graybear, count me in! But let's try to make that message the best we can.

For example, you wrote:
graybear13 wrote:
The Urantia Book predicted that science would detect the vibrations of ultimatonic rays as they rain down on urantia. The CMBR is empirical evidence of puissant emergent (ultimatonic) energy.

The cosmic microwave background is electromagnetic radiation, i.e. photons with wavelength about 2 millimeters (160 GHz).

More interesting might be the cosmic neutrino background (CNB) (see update here)

Regarding the origin of what is currently mistaken for that "redshifted surface of last scattering" (the CMBR), I think this is the subject of 42:4.6,
UB 42:4.6 wrote:
"Gravity presence and action is what prevents the appearance of the theoretical absolute zero, for interstellar space does not have the temperature of absolute zero. Throughout all organized space there are gravity-responding energy currents, power circuits, and ultimatonic activities, as well as organizing electronic energies. Practically speaking, space is not empty. [...]." (473.4, 42:4.6)

For some ideas about how we might tune our message, I've sketched a few thoughts in this series of videos.

Nigel

PostPosted:  

Quote:
Maybe you think I take this effort to bring God's word to life lightly, I don't know, but your contempt for me is of little consequence. I will forge ahead trying to deliver my message.

Whoa! Contempt? Not part of my nature. I would have used a smiley face but I thought you'd take the mild rebuke about what's important with a sense of humor. I dislike emojis.

I was hoping we could have a discussion about science and pseudo science in the context of the UB, but I don't think you want me in your sandbox. Peace!

PostPosted:  

I am confused. I thought the admirable scientific method had nothing to do with faith but only with logic, reason, observation , proofs, and substantiation. Or modern science anyway. Science originated within the religious community but broke off 150 years ago or so early in the Darwinian age and soon to come big bang era.

Confidence in the method is well founded. But the results of the method mostly demonstrate the inherent frustration of Godless science. I think the best small step might only come when believers again reclaim the method and fearlessly and logically pursue evolutionary creationism.

PostPosted:  

Thanks for the links Nigel, although I didn't see the videos. While I read about CNB I was impressed by their push to make neutrinos fit into their faith in big bang. Congratulations to science for discovering neutrinos, but their is a logical explanation for their existence. Instead of creation beginning with an explosion fueled by a singularity, what ever that is, it is an implosion fueled by a puissant emergent energy in the form of ultimatons; a concentration of ultimatons. We are told that electrons are 100 ultimatons clustered together. Maybe neutrinos are small clusters of ultimatons. If these clusters come into contact with another particle, I think they would break apart and disappear into dark matter.

41:7.12 You might try to visualize 35,000,000 degrees of heat. In association with with certain gravity pressures , as the boiling point. Under such pressure and at such temperatures all atoms are degraded and broken up into their electronic and other ancestral components; even the electrons and their associations of ultimatons may by broken up, but suns are not able to degrade ultimatons.

Do you think that "other ancestral components" are linear gravity and mesotron?

It is ultimatons and neutrinos into mesotron and it is ultimatons and neutrinos out when the atomic system boils away.

regards, gray

PostPosted:  

fanofVan wrote:
I think the best small step might only come when believers again reclaim the method and fearlessly and logically pursue evolutionary creationism.

This is the small leap of faith I am talking about. To rewire our thinking to move away from the illogical faith in big bang and adopt a logical approach to understanding creation. Implosion in the beginning, not explosion. The explosion into matter comes when mesotron generates enough power to create atomic ignition or star ignition.

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. " Albert Einstein