Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:44 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quanta
PostPosted:  

Hm electron's diameter I am not interested in this as much as the distance whereby it crests and falls in its oscillation, when the electron-in-question has settled into a valence of the atom, the trajectory, the maximum velocity, and the rates of fluctuation in the vector of its trajectory, velocity, acceleration, and rate of acceleration et cetera.

Fractional quantum hall effect? This is news to me. It sounds like some nugget of fact which you have been chewing over with the scientific community.

I am trying to hold in my mind, the formulative folding effect of ultimata ultimatons, into subatomic particles. I am having a difficulty in "shaking" the effect of the unitary model, of summative components comprising measurable integers, which represent the uniform subatomic particles. Tell me more about this fluidity effect of electrons, what are the "fixed" components of an electron, and what are the "exchangable" components in the electron, based on its microphases which you are describing. What is the homeostasis-equilibrium effect on the electron, having more "exchangable" components (ultimata, quanta, sub-subatomic particles).

I find the model of electrons in 2D space to be nonexperiencial, purely theoretical. How does this model hold true in 3D space? I am just confused because I do not think of "space", a 3D concept, as possibly existing in 2D "area".

Nigel is describing the "compound interest" of materiality. He describes at least two, perhaps several, dimensions of force-activity, in the folding and angular arrangements of the segregata into ultimata into sub-atomic particles and then electrons. He is noticing the tendency for patterns and directionalisation factors within the subatomic particles, or the fluid clusters of similar subatomic particles. But in my opinion there should be separate sets of language to describe the folding-angularisation effect of ultimata, versus the formulation of distinct ultimata into distinct subatomic particles.

I can imagine that there are distinct ultimata comprising the structure of every electron. I can imagine that electrons are not necessarily integers, but exist in relative states, and the way they can gain photonic discharge speaks to a homeostasis of their energetic state, and thereby their trajectories become predictible in the model of the universe based on their space-force reaction to other objects comprised similarly (in terms of having the same type of substance, as matter is space-time conditioned in our locality.)

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Quote:
I find the model of electrons in 2D space to be nonexperiencial, purely theoretical. How does this model hold true in 3D space? I am just confused because I do not think of "space", a 3D concept, as possibly existing in 2D "area".

i thought everyone had to read the novel "Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions"

but anyway free electrons can be confined to only movement in 2-dimensions, it happens in almost every semiconductor when the electrons "stack up" at the gate and in some other systems too. the earliest experiments with electrons confined to a 2d system used liquid helium...the electrons can move around the surface of the helium but stick to it preventing z-axis motion.

PostPosted:  

nnunn wrote:
Regarding the raw material (Primordial force, or segregata) spun up by the Associate Transcendental Master Force Organizers,
UB 42:2.7 wrote:
"2. Primordial force. This represents the first basic change in space potency and may be one of the nether Paradise functions of the Unqualified Absolute. We know that the space presence going out from nether Paradise is modified in some manner from that which is incoming. But regardless of any such possible relationships, the openly recognized transmutation of space potency into primordial force is the primary differentiating function of the tension-presence of the living Paradise force organizers." (469.7, 42:2.7)

Nigel

That's quite a beautiful and inspiring passage. It may help in relating segregata to the ultimaton. I don't think the revelator is talking about trivial things when the ultimaton's nucleus is called Paradise. Very likely the reason for stating that is that an ultimaton is associated with an equivalent operation that effects a "basic change in space potency" which takes place between an upper and "nether" pole. Here we come again to the concept of polarization which may be more primitive than charge.

This initially sounds like quite an interesting paper that demonstrates experimentally many of the concepts we're considering:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1509.02680
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 0516300330

PostPosted:  

'cept the quote comes from a discussion about paradise and not in the section about the ultimaton...context matters. there's nothing trivial to me about the fact that "Paradise is the absolute source and the eternal focal point of all energy-matter in the universe of universes." it's just that the ultimatons only respond to paradise gravity....not linear gravity or the dark bodies or anything else like condensed electrical matter does.

PostPosted:  

Riktare how would you say that ultimatons are entirely different from Paradise? The ultimaton has paradise as its nucleus, and then the fact that ultimata comprising the undernetting of materiality, speaks to the existential and paradoxical nature of space? In essence, the material universe only appears as an assemblage, whereas there is a "common core" of every ultiatom - ultimaton.

PostPosted:  

the papers are clear that paradise is not part of creation...has no location in time or space...is stationary and singularly unique. it can't be at the center of every ultimaton <smh>

put it there and you have to put unpervaded space into pervaded space also...crazy johnnybones theory lives on. i dont think the revelators would have withheld such a non-trivial magical contradictory connection....

PostPosted:  

Right the mystery of pervaded space: the ultimatons each contain "Paradise as its nucleus", being perhaps created in the liaison of the nether paradise through the unqualified absolute. The Ultimatons are coordinate to Paradise AND have Paradise as their Nucleus. They exist in pervaded space as coordinates of Paradise, but what is their dimension at their cores? What is the diameter of the actual material ultimaton, for instance? To me, such diameter of the ultimaton (any ultimaton) and even the diameter of Paradise seems infinitely small, despite the potency and carrying capacity of Paradise. A coordinate which has location but not actual dimension; in other words having 0 dimensios, or having the axis and centre of 3d and nothing beyond that. How do you reconcile the ideas that every ultimaton has Paradise as its nucleus (rather than every ultimaton has Paradise as its "Star", or "center of orbit"; the implication is "at its core" ~ "as its nucleus") with the fact that humans are comprised of trillions of atoms, and that these atoms are comprised by thousands of ultimatons, each having Paradise as its nucleus.

PostPosted:  

paradise is stationary...ultimatons are not...maybe you can grasp that...

or this:

Quote:
11:2.9 (120.1) The eternal Isle is composed of a single form of materialization—stationary systems of reality. This literal substance of Paradise is a homogeneous organization of space potency not to be found elsewhere in all the wide universe of universes.

maybe you can grasp the fact that thousands of statements in the papers become untrue if you're correct...

PostPosted:  

Unless all material substance was simply the compound re-iteration of this paradise undifferentiation.

PostPosted:  

"unless the revelators didn't tell us how the cosmos is constructed and left it to us to figure out of nothingness"

PostPosted:  

But in this story of creation that the Urantia Papers, you cannot comprehend the fact of eternal beginnings. How do you negotiate that every differentiation, whether a Being or a new set of energy/matter, came out prime manifestations or Individual. The construction of matter is not an elucidation but an attenuement of Paradise.

PostPosted:  

you can spend all of eternity trying to make your theory hold one drop of water and it won't stop the deluge of contrary evidence presented in the papers

read it in context, from the section "Paradise Forces and Energies":

Quote:
2 Matter—energy—for they are but diverse manifestations of the same cosmic reality, as a
universe phenomenon is inherent in the Universal Father. “In him all things consist.” Matter may appear to manifest inherent energy
and to exhibit self-contained powers, but the lines of gravity involved in the energies concerned in all these physical phenomena are derived from, and are dependent on, Paradise. The ultimaton, the first measurable form of energy, has Paradise as its nucleus.

follow the lines of (paradise) gravity and you find the nucleus...

PostPosted:  

So you are suggesting that the ultimatons are actually "orbiting" the Paradise, rather than "containing" the Paradise.

PostPosted:  

it's not my words:

Quote:
Atoms and electrons are subject to gravity. The ultimatons are not subject to local gravity, the interplay of material attraction, but they
are fully obedient to absolute or Paradise gravity, to the trend, the swing, of the universal and eternal circle of the universe of universes.
Ultimatonic energy does not obey the linear or direct gravity attraction of near-by or remote material masses, but it does ever swing
true to the circuit of the great ellipse of the far-flung creation.

PostPosted:  

So what are you saying that Paradise is not actually an intrinsic component of an ultimaton?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next