Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:06 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

fanofVan wrote:

Then how do you square with this:

Quote:
111:2.10 (1218.8) The inevitable result of such a contactual spiritualization of the human mind is the gradual birth of a soul, the joint offspring of an adjutant mind dominated by a human will that craves to know God, working in liaison with the spiritual forces of the universe which are under the overcontrol of an actual fragment of the very God of all creation — the Mystery Monitor. And thus does the material and mortal reality of the self transcend the temporal limitations of the physical-life machine and attain a new expression and a new identification in the evolving vehicle for selfhood continuity, the morontia and immortal soul.

   ─────────────────────
Be you perfecting, even as I am perfecting.

Last edited by supermath on Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:57 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Greetings supermath....welcome! The parents of soul are mortal/human mind and the God Fragment...not the Adjutants.

The mortal mind is certainly connected to the adjutants as all material mind is.

"Human mind" and "adjutant mind" are redundant descriptions.

I appreciate the question and opportunity to clarify.

Best wishes.

Bradly

PostPosted:  

fanofVan wrote:
The parents of soul are mortal/human mind and the God Fragment...not the Adjutants.

The mortal mind is certainly connected to the adjutants as all material mind is.

I always marvel at the economy of expression of the Urantia papers. But the concept of "adjutant mind" is certainty not redundant as you suggest as a defense to your error. The concept of "adjutant mind" illuminates to this reader how the mortal mind works, whence it originates, and what are its limitations, among other things.

"adjutant mind" is what you have to think and defend your ego, however you wish to water it down and make irrelevant.

   ─────────────────────

PostPosted:  

I look forward to your description of the differences between human mind and adjutant mind as my understanding is that human mind is the only mind where all 7 adjutants are engaged. And what do you think of the "gradual" birth concept and the "inevitable" aspect described?

Hope you are here to share and discuss the Papers. Always seeking relevancy. I look forward to your own contributions to discovery and understanding here. Why not join the Adjutant intellect discussion?

:wink:

PostPosted:  

fanofVan wrote:
And what do you think of the "gradual" birth concept

Read in context, the author reveals that the human mind is in contact with superanimal realities even before the birth of the soul. He identifies that as a supermaterial endowment of the cosmic mind. The cosmic mind is a source of spiritualization since it is in contact with the Divine Minister and her related spiritual ministries.

(1218.7) 111:2.9 This supernal transaction of evolving the immortal soul is made possible because the mortal mind is first personal and second is in contact with superanimal realities; it possesses a supermaterial endowment of cosmic ministry which insures the evolution of a moral nature capable of making moral decisions, thereby effecting a bona fide creative contact with the associated spiritual ministries and with the indwelling Thought Adjuster.

(1218.8 ) 111:2.10 The inevitable result of such a contactual spiritualization of the human mind is the gradual birth of a soul, the joint offspring of an adjutant mind dominated by a human will that craves to know God, working in liaison with the spiritual forces of the universe which are under the overcontrol of an actual fragment of the very God of all creation—the Mystery Monitor. And thus does the material and mortal reality of the self transcend the temporal limitations of the physical-life machine and attain a new expression and a new identification in the evolving vehicle for selfhood continuity, the morontia and immortal soul.

PostPosted:  

supermath wrote:
fanofVan wrote:
The parents of soul are mortal/human mind and the God Fragment...not the Adjutants.

I always marvel at the economy of expression of the Urantia papers. But the concept of "adjutant mind" is certainty not redundant as you suggest as a defense to your error. The concept of "adjutant mind" illuminates to this reader how the mortal mind works, whence it originates, and what are its limitations, among other things.

"adjutant mind" is what you have to think and defend your ego, however you wish to water it down and make irrelevant.

My "error"???

Adjutant "mind" includes far more than human/mortal mind. Or should I say far less...hahaha....all teachable, material mind below human mind. But adjutant mind does not itself possess personality and cannot have soul or create soul. You disagree?

PostPosted:  

fanofVan wrote:
My "error"???

Adjutant "mind" includes far more than human/mortal mind. Or should I say far less...hahaha....all teachable, material mind below human mind. But adjutant mind does not itself possess personality and cannot have soul or create soul. You disagree?

Even if your interpretation is correct, you are spinning semantics outside of context.

Within the quoted context, the author clearly intents to equate the two terms. When the reader parse it this way, he gains. How so is explained in a long post. It previewed fine. But when I submitted it, it resulted in a SQL database error and lost of some of my edits. I am working on another attempt.

Within the context I am referring, what can you gain by insisting "adjutant mind" referrers to something other than "human/mortal mind"?

----------------------

Since you intend to keep this "error" alive, let me remind and make clear "error" encompass and refers to your following assertions in suspect:

1. "The adjutants have nothing to do with soul"
2. "Quotes have already been posted."

#1 contradicts not only one, but at least two Urantia quotes, and bona fide constitutes an error:

Quote:
111:2.10 (1218.8) The inevitable result of such a contactual spiritualization of the human mind is the gradual birth of a soul, the joint offspring of an adjutant mind dominated by a human will that craves to know God, working in liaison with the spiritual forces of the universe which are under the overcontrol of an actual fragment of the very God of all creation — the Mystery Monitor. And thus does the material and mortal reality of the self transcend the temporal limitations of the physical-life machine and attain a new expression and a new identification in the evolving vehicle for selfhood continuity, the morontia and immortal soul.

Quote:
112:6.9 (1237.1) The soul of survival value faithfully reflects both the qualitative and the quantitative actions and motivations of the material intellect, the former seat of the identity of selfhood. In the choosing of truth, beauty, and goodness, the mortal mind enters upon its premorontia universe career under the tutelage of the seven adjutant mind-spirits unified under the direction of the spirit of wisdom. Subsequently, upon the completion of the seven circles of premorontia attainment, the superimposition of the endowment of morontia mind upon adjutant mind initiates the prespiritual or morontia career of local universe progression.

regarding #2, if you do have a quote that contradicts with two other quotes, please do post it here.

-------------------

Referring back to your reply, it is not only spinning outside of context, it is also spinning outside of "error"

Let's get earnest and address the issue at hand kindly please.

   ─────────────────────

PostPosted:  

My dog also has an adjutant mind......but, alas, no soul. A demonstration of the need for accuracy and detail. There are many adjutant minds that are not human.

The mind is connected to the adjutants but the mind is not the adjutants. The mind is connected to the Spirits of Father, Mother, and Son but those are also not the human mind. The Cosmic Mind is connected too and also not the human mind. The reflectivity circuit is connected too, but not....oh well...you get the idea.

:wink:

PostPosted:  

supermath wrote:
fanofVan wrote:

Then how do you square with this:

Quote:

This snippet you clipped is part of a long misrepresentation by Steven regarding the Adjutants and Morontia Mind and Beings who then pivoted to the soul...also erroneously.

No error on my part...but plenty on his.

PostPosted:  

Any further exchange of subjective nature between fanofVan and me should be conducted in this new thread for reasons stated therein.

   ─────────────────────

PostPosted:  

supermath wrote:
Any further exchange of subjective nature between fanofVan and me should be conducted in this new thread for reasons stated therein.

Aren't all discussions of a "subjective nature"? The mortal perspective lacks objectivity we are told.

At the new topic - Off Topic - you posted: "The thread I started, adjutants and the soul, significance of "adjutant mind", is concerned with the discussions of "adjutant mind" that is adjuster-indwelled. You dog is not adjuster-indwelled. It's introduction only servers to side-track my intended discussions."

So you started this topic by subjectively criticizing and disagreeing with me by copying a post from another topic rather than posting anything at all about adjuster indwelled adjutant mind...very confusing. A most perplexing opening by a new member's very first post and topic. More like picking a fight than starting a topic. Off to a bad start. Just sayin'.

Especially considering there already is a very interesting and informative and active/current topic about "Adjutant Intellect" available - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5482. SEla/Stephen had made several posts of claims about the Adjutants that were clearly false and misleading regarding the connection of the Adjutants with morontia mind and celestials in two different topics (there is no such connection to celestials and morontia mind or the soul/mid-mind - except, as I pointed out that the two highest adjutants are connected to the midwayers - a most interesting subject and exception of its own!)

Likewise is the soul of mortals not connected to or administered to or by the adjutants. Our soul is considered the mid-mind or also morontia mind, and not administered to or by the adjutants. See 111:2.8. Indeed, once soul is born, the Adjuster, by the effects of personal revelation and truth assurance and circle progress begins to wean the mortal mind, in addition to the soul, away from the influence of the adjutants as we transfer the seat of our identity.

So I am confused as to the purpose of this topic as well as the opening post. You begin a topic by taking a post from another topic which you disagree with but then take out of the context and the flow of the other topic. An odd opening. So what is the topic here you wish to discuss? Why not start there?

Your claim: "The concept of "adjutant mind" illuminates to this reader how the mortal mind works, whence it originates, and what are its limitations, among other things."

Concerning adjutants and soul, consider 36:5.16:

36:5.16 (403.4) The adjutant mind-spirits are in no manner directly related to the diverse and highly spiritual function of the spirit of the personal presence of the Divine Minister, the Holy Spirit of the inhabited worlds; but they are functionally antecedent to, and preparatory for, the appearance of this very spirit in evolutionary man. The adjutants afford the Universe Mother Spirit a varied contact with, and control over, the material living creatures of a local universe, but they do not repercuss in the Supreme Being when acting on prepersonality levels.

But as I pointed out the concept of adjutant mind includes far more than mortal mind including all of teachable, evolutionary minds of animals and they are not the same thing by any definition. This is not parsing but my understanding of simple accuracy. I am still unaware of the so called error of mine you subjectively claim. But I look forward to your clarifications regarding all these confusions your posts brings to mind so far.

:?:

Last edited by fanofVan on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:42 am +0000, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted:  

8) Just for context and as it does relate to the discussion here, below are additional re-posts from the Metaphysics topic where the conversation with SEla/Stephen originated prior to the post and topic which supermath screen grabbed for the first post of this "discussion" where I was refuting SEla/Stephen's claim that the adjutants are connected to the morontial realm and beings and minds of those morontial beings. As confessed in this thread, my one line answer above is too simplistic and too much a generalization for accuracy - but was not the first or most relevant post on the subject - this became quite the merry go round originally:

Thanks for the reference on "monota" which is actually an energy form undifferentiated (by the author) from spirit, and not matter at all (so far as I can tell). Matter and spirit are always differentiated I think, even on Paradise, but worth looking into. You see the importance of posting references I hope.

42:2.19 (471.3) 7. Monota. Energy is close of kin to divinity when it is Paradise energy. We incline to the belief that monota is the living, nonspirit energy of Paradise—an eternity counterpart of the living, spirit energy of the Original Son—hence the nonspiritual energy system of the Universal Father.

You say: "Beings brought forth from material existences, require intermediary field of consciousness 'mota' of refined adjutant force and the summation/amalgamation of those forces may lead to the fomentation of the prefused human individual with his original identity (Adjuster identity)."

You then say: "The morontial being uses the sixth and seventh adjutant as the foundation of its prosperity. There are higher adjutant forces at play harmoniously fomenting into the mota."

I am confused by your presentation on the role of the adjutants described here, especially the "mota of refined adjutant force". Here's a link to all the text quotes which include "adjutants" in any form, I look forward to those references you might cite for clarification of your points. So far as I understand, the adjutants do not minister to soul or morontia mind at all but only to evolutionary, material mind.

https://truthbook.com/search/UBParagrap ... &start=all

The adjutants are only ministers to material, evolutionary mind and are unrelated to mota:

36:5.13 The adjutant mind-spirits experientially grow, but they never become personal. They evolve in function, and the function of the first five in the animal orders is to a certain extent essential to the function of all seven as human intellect. This animal relationship makes the adjutants more practically effective as human mind; hence animals are to a certain extent indispensable to man's intellectual as well as to his physical evolution.

You say: "You certainly have a point because I only meant the sixth and seventh adjutant spirit, combined with higher scales of adjutant ministry, and I am having a difficulty finding the text to show you that the morontial identity "begins with" the sixth and seventh adjutant, and the other adjutant forces which the morontial identity receptive unto. That is what I meant; please excuse me."

I look forward to your citations and quotes. "Morontial identity" is not receptive unto the adjutants and I have no idea what you mean by "the other adjutant forces"...but I look forward to your specificity in the matter.

Another example of the value of posted text for clarification:

You reply to my question about identity: "What do I mean "original" identity? Actually I mean "spirit" identification:

40.5.4 Spirit identification constitutes the secret of personal survival and determines the destiny of spiritual ascension. ... the Thought Adjusters are the only spirits of fusion potential to be identified with man during the life in the flesh

The "original" identity of self is certainly not the TA. And "spirit identification" is not the same thing as identity either. Spirit identification has to do with the original self (ME) choosing to internally self identify with my spirit nature. So "original identity" is very confusing and misleading.

Full quote:

40:5.4 (445.5) Spirit identification constitutes the secret of personal survival and determines the destiny of spiritual ascension. And since the Thought Adjusters are the only spirits of fusion potential to be identified with man during the life in the flesh, the mortals of time and space are primarily classified in accordance with their relation to these divine gifts, the indwelling Mystery Monitors. This classification is as follows:

This quote does not say that TA's are a mortal ascender's self or identity - original or otherwise. It says that as the self or identity of self chooses to respond to, cooperate with, and affiliate with (or identify with) the God Fragment within, the more spiritized the self or our identity becomes. The quote has to do with the progressive religious experience leading up to fusion.

I suggest a reading of Section 2 - The Self in Paper 112 - Personality Survival for more accurate information regarding our identity:

112:2.20 (1229.7) The material self, the ego-entity of human identity, is dependent during the physical life on the continuing function of the material life vehicle, on the continued existence of the unbalanced equilibrium of energies and intellect which, on Urantia, has been given the name life. But selfhood of survival value, selfhood that can transcend the experience of death, is only evolved by establishing a potential transfer of the seat of the identity of the evolving personality from the transient life vehicle—the material body—to the more enduring and immortal nature of the morontia soul and on beyond to those levels whereon the soul becomes infused with, and eventually attains the status of, spirit reality. This actual transfer from material association to morontia identification is effected by the sincerity, persistence, and steadfastness of the God-seeking decisions of the human creature.

By the way, I am still me and retain self-hood even after fusion as I recall. The me that is born as me and evolves as me on this material world and survives as me on the Mansion worlds still remains ME after fusion. Original identity as personality with free will and the character developed thereby retains its identity and selfhood not only through fusion but all the way to the pure spirit adventures as finaliter...as I understand. You seem to be saying otherwise. I have no pre-existance. And I will always be me. I begin as me and me is eternal...based on my personal choice to identify with the spirits present within and around me who endow me and minister to me....but are not me. They don't take me over or replace me. Not how it works.

Perhaps you might attempt some research prior to your declarations which contradict the Revelation? Thank you.

Bradly

SEla_Kelly wrote:
48:7.1 (556.1) The lower planes of morontia mota join directly with the higher levels of human philosophy.

112:6.4 In the morontia estate the ascending mortal is endowed with the Nebadon modification of the cosmic-mind endowment of the Master Spirit of Orvonton.

34:6.1 With the advancing evolution of an inhabited planet and the further spiritualization of its inhabitants, additional spiritual influences may be received by such mature personalities. As mortals progress in mind control and spirit perception, these multiple spirit ministries become more and more co-ordinate in function; they become increasingly blended with the overministry of the Paradise Trinity.

36:5.3 These life-mind emplacements are perfect indicators of living mind function for the first five adjutants. But with regard to the sixth and seventh adjutant spirits—worship and wisdom—these central lodgments record only a qualitative function. The quantitative activity of the adjutant of worship and the adjutant of wisdom is registered in the immediate presence of the Divine Minister on Salvington, being a personal experience of the Universe Mother Spirit.
36:5.14 These mind-adjutants of a local universe Mother Spirit are related to creature life of intelligence status much as the power centers and physical controllers are related to the nonliving forces of the universe.

38:9.7 twelve levels of intellectual response to the joint ministry of the last two adjutant spirits and the morontia mind.
I believe there are 10 additional levels of adjutant cosmic mind force operational in the morontia based on this last quotation, but it is a description of Secondary (Adamic) Midwayer Creatures. However, in the progression of the morontial being, he transitions towards becoming likened unto seraphim, passing through the likeness of Secondary then Primary Midwayer. Wow maybe it is not proper to regard those levels of intellectual response as being part of the cosmic adjutant mind. You're right. Those levels are not the realm of the Divine Minister, but rather encircuited through "the Nebadon modification of the cosmic-mind endowment of the Master Spirit of Orvonton."

Bradly here: Thanks for the quotes....for now we may begin to discuss and discover the revelatory text and the terms and context it provides to perspective. Next it would be helpful if you would either post the whole quote or make some notation that you have snipped text from within a quote. Thanks.

48:7.1 (556.1) The lower planes of morontia mota join directly with the higher levels of human philosophy. On the first mansion world it is the practice to teach the less advanced students by the parallel technique; that is, in one column are presented the more simple concepts of mota meanings, and in the opposite column citation is made of analogous statements of mortal philosophy.

This quote does not link a concurrent influence of the adjutants and morontial mind...as such does not exist or function. This Paper is on life after material death which ends the influence of the adjutants. Likewise is Paper 112, Section 6 on the Morontia Self and does not have anything to do with the adjutants (if that is your point in posting this text).

Paper 36, Section 5 on The Seven Adjutant Mind Spirits is a favorite of mine....and does not support your prior claims regarding "other adjutant forces" or "morontial identity" being receptive to adjutants and "forces" or the "higher scale of adjutant ministry".

It is true that the mortal ascender has the adjutant ministries as the foundation of the evolutionary faith experience for the greater and later and separate ministries of the God Fragment and the Spirit of Truth and personal revelation which then leads the material mind to create and give birth to soul which is morontia mind which is not connected to or ministered to by the adjutants. These are important relationships to keep clear SEla and not be jumbled together or homogenized into indistinguishable influences and effects.

Finally, 38:9.7 has nothing to do with mortals at all. Midwayers are named very appropriately. They are midway between material and morontial and have many unique features in addition to this one.

But now I understand your point saying: "The morontial being uses the sixth and seventh adjutant as the foundation of its prosperity. There are higher adjutant forces at play harmoniously fomenting into the mota." You offer a false conclusion based on a fictional premise justified by an incomplete snippet of text. Sorry, but no cigar!

This is not true for mortals of the realm on the evolutionary worlds or after survival upon the Mansion Worlds. The Midwayers are not mortal or material beings and have a very unique composition and relationship to both the material and morontial planes of existence.

38:9.7 (424.7) Secondary midwayers are physically energized by the Adamic technique, spiritually encircuited by the seraphic, and intellectually endowed with the morontia transition type of mind. They are divided into four physical types, seven orders spiritually, and twelve levels of intellectual response to the joint ministry of the last two adjutant spirits and the morontia mind. These diversities determine their differential of activity and of planetary assignment.

Not any evidence in support of your prior declarations but I really do appreciate your effort at research and the posting or relevant text. Progress!

To offer this forum ANY credibility Stephen, in the future please cease your snippets postings. Here it clearly demonstrates your attempt to change the meanings of the text to twist it into some conformity of personal beliefs and prejudices. This is a clever but underhanded strategy and demonstrates a lack of sincerity and lack of desire to learn. It is an egregious act which destroys the very purpose of TruthBook which is for new readers to be able to depend upon seasoned readers to discover what the UB says for itself about universe realities to reduce confusions and eliminate the errors of belief and faulty metaphysics.

When you declare additional faulty and personal metaphysics and then justify those with out of context snippets of text you destroy TB's purpose and potential....unless, perhaps, someone takes the time to point it out. However, it is a big step forward for you to include any text at all so I appreciate that and encourage you to take the next steps in presenting logical, reasoned, researched, and cited discussion and discovery of the UB.

The UB was given to us to replace our faulty personal metaphysics, not as a tool to confirm or defend them. That's why we gather here to study the Revelation and not your theories nor mine. Please let the UB speak for itself?

Do your reading and research first and post and cite the text and then discuss and ask clarifying questions for others to respond to. You know...like a classroom of students in study might do.

Thank you.

Bradly

Last edited by fanofVan on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:12 am +0000, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted:  

supermath wrote:
fanofVan wrote:

So...I agreed and confirmed my agreement with you above that in the quote and context provided in the quote that adjutant mind and human mind were the same too. "...an adjutant mind dominated by a human will..." as opposed to an adjutant mind that is unassociated with human will and personality which is not a human mind at all.

Therefore, personality and free will - or human mind - is required for birth of soul...or else animals would have souls...which they do not. This is not a trivial distinction. It is not the circuits of the adjutants that exercises the free will choices of personality which gives birth to soul in partnership with the God Fragment. They provide the evolutionary impulses in mind which then requires a response for an effect, as I understand it.

I look forward to the discussion about the role of the adjutants in the birth of soul. I will certainly recant sufficiently to agree that my statement which began this topic is too simplistic and declarative...if accurate enough. The adjutants do not directly create, give birth to, are the parent of, or minister to morontia mind or soul (with the noted exception of the highest 2 adjutants connection to the midwayers).

But the adjutants certainly do have everything to do with the creation of material and mortal mind on every evolutionary world of time which combined with and by the gifts from Father of personality and free will and then in partnership with the God Fragment DO give birth to soul. So it is an oversimplification for me to declare the adjutants have "nothing" to do with soul.

There could be no soul without the success of the life carriers and the adjutants partnership first. Then it is the God and mortal/human partnership that gives birth to soul. Or so I understand.

Perhaps now this topic might move forward? Here's hoping.

PostPosted:  

fanofVan wrote:
regarding the connection of the Adjutants with morontia mind (there is no such connection - except, as I pointed out that the two highest adjutants are connected to the midwayers - a most interesting subject and exception of its own!)

Likewise is the soul of mortals not connected to or administered to or by the adjutants.
fanofVan wrote:
The adjutants do not directly create, give birth to, are the parent of, or minister to morontia mind or soul (with the noted exception of the highest 2 adjutants connection to the midwayers).

There is evidence that mind ministry overlaps on all levels, with no abrupt changes between them. If this is fact, then wouldn't there be a connection? References:

(739.3) 65:7.7 The adjutants function exclusively in the evolution of experiencing mind up to the level of the sixth phase, the spirit of worship. At this level there occurs that inevitable overlapping of ministry — the phenomenon of the higher reaching down to co-ordinate with the lower in anticipation of subsequent attainment of advanced levels of development. And still additional spirit ministry accompanies the action of the seventh and last adjutant, the spirit of wisdom. Throughout the ministry of the spirit world the individual never experiences abrupt transitions of spirit co-operation; always are these changes gradual and reciprocal.

(379.3) 34:5.3 Mortal man first experiences the ministry of the Spirit in conjunction with mind when the purely animal mind of evolutionary creatures develops reception capacity for the adjutants of worship and of wisdom. This ministry of the sixth and seventh adjutants indicates mind evolution crossing the threshold of spiritual ministry. And immediately are such minds of worship- and wisdom-function included in the spiritual circuits of the Divine Minister.

PostPosted:  

katroofjebus wrote:
fanofVan wrote:
regarding the connection of the Adjutants with morontia mind (there is no such connection - except, as I pointed out that the two highest adjutants are connected to the midwayers - a most interesting subject and exception of its own!)

Likewise is the soul of mortals not connected to or administered to or by the adjutants.
fanofVan wrote:
The adjutants do not directly create, give birth to, are the parent of, or minister to morontia mind or soul (with the noted exception of the highest 2 adjutants connection to the midwayers).

There is evidence that mind ministry overlaps on all levels, with no abrupt changes between them. If this is fact, then wouldn't there be a connection? References:

(739.3) 65:7.7 The adjutants function exclusively in the evolution of experiencing mind up to the level of the sixth phase, the spirit of worship. At this level there occurs that inevitable overlapping of ministry — the phenomenon of the higher reaching down to co-ordinate with the lower in anticipation of subsequent attainment of advanced levels of development. And still additional spirit ministry accompanies the action of the seventh and last adjutant, the spirit of wisdom. Throughout the ministry of the spirit world the individual never experiences abrupt transitions of spirit co-operation; always are these changes gradual and reciprocal.

(379.3) 34:5.3 Mortal man first experiences the ministry of the Spirit in conjunction with mind when the purely animal mind of evolutionary creatures develops reception capacity for the adjutants of worship and of wisdom. This ministry of the sixth and seventh adjutants indicates mind evolution crossing the threshold of spiritual ministry. And immediately are such minds of worship- and wisdom-function included in the spiritual circuits of the Divine Minister.

I appreciate the text and the perspective. It is my understanding that "the spiritual circuits of the Divine Minister" is the Holy Spirit and Cosmic Mind ministries (not just the adjutants), all combined in human mind, which then subsequently or concurrently makes way for the Father's gifts of personality and free will. Or did Andon and Fonta have personality before the 6th and 7th Adjutant connections and the ministry of the Holy Spirit? Are human children born with personality and free will and connected to the Holy Spirit? It would certainly appear so by my own experience with children and grandchildren.

But in what order do all these attributes and ministries and circuits of the mortal mind and the later birth of soul take place? An excellent line of inquiry and study!!!

Regardless....it is not the decisions and moral choices made BY the adjutants that give birth to soul. The Adjutants are not mind itself...they are a circuit of the mind ministry of the Divine Minister and it takes all those circuits in conjunction to form human mind. And it is human mind, not the adjutants, that give birth to soul in partnership with the God Fragment/TA. Or so I understand.

supermath has yet to make any contention or point except in disagreement which makes no point at all...so far.

However, I am very interested in your views on the matter kat…and supermath's when he/she sees fit to introduce or summarize their intended proposition and point.

Perhaps we might even consider the higher adjutants (but not the lower 5) relationship with the midwayers, a most unique ministry and confluence I think...and maybe even related to the current topic here of adjutants and soul relationship - if any!?

8)