Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:46 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  

brooklyn_born wrote:
Brooklyn born

This guy could very well have a feeble mind or a mind that is not normal. The guy doesn't matter, he's just a guy, the information is what is interesting.

I posted a few times on his website years ago. He knew instantly that I was a "Urantia boy." I had about 50 questions I asked him about how the universe works to see if he had any information. He would only attempt to answer three of the questions and his answers were obviously not from a knowing being.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted:  

Dook wrote:
brooklyn_born wrote:
Brooklyn born

This guy could very well have a feeble mind or a mind that is not normal. The guy doesn't matter, he's just a guy, the information is what is interesting.

I posted a few times on his website years ago. He knew instantly that I was a "Urantia boy." I had about 50 questions I asked him about how the universe works to see if he had any information. He would only attempt to answer three of the questions and his answers were obviously not from a knowing being.

If you are interested, you should check out his Revelation Code; I believe he now hosts it for free online. You get to see how his mind works.

PostPosted:  

brooklyn_born wrote:
Dook wrote:
brooklyn_born wrote:
Brooklyn born

If you are interested, you should check out his Revelation Code; I believe he now hosts it for free online. You get to see how his mind works.

I read all of the chapters on his website years ago. Some of the information is interesting, like the details on how the loyal angels were able to get the tree of life, and some of the information is just way out there.

He's a strange character.

PostPosted:  

According to Public Forum Poster Guidelines & Rules

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3582

Quote:
The following Urantia movement-related controversies are banned from discussion in any of the forums (overt or covert):
"The Teaching Mission / Channeling. (We have no issue with people who believe they are communicating with non-human entities, or spiritual beings, or even with themselves. But this is not the forum for people to discuss those presumed communications.)

In my view, claiming communication with Caligastia as this website evidently does, falls under the category of "channeling."

Therefore, the topic of this website in question is not allowed on this forum. Nevertheless, the subject of Caligastia can be discussed, if it is done with Urantia Book references, and while keeping in mind the other rules of courteous posting.

I might suggest starting a new topic, if that discussion is of interest. This particular one will likely be deleted if it goes on any further.

MaryJo

PostPosted:  

maryjo606 wrote:
According to Public Forum Poster Guidelines & Rules

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3582

Quote:
The following Urantia movement-related controversies are banned from discussion in any of the forums (overt or covert):
"The Teaching Mission / Channeling. (We have no issue with people who believe they are communicating with non-human entities, or spiritual beings, or even with themselves. But this is not the forum for people to discuss those presumed communications.)

In my view, claiming communication with Caligastia as this website evidently does, falls under the category of "channeling."

Therefore, the topic of this website in question is not allowed on this forum. Nevertheless, the subject of Caligastia can be discussed, if it is done with Urantia Book references, and while keeping in mind the other rules of courteous posting.

I might suggest starting a new topic, if that discussion is of interest. This particular one will likely be deleted if it goes on any further.

MaryJo

The website does not claim communication with Caligastia. The website Administrator claims he IS Caligastia.

PostPosted:  

brooklyn_born wrote:
Agon D. Secession and Rebellion work hand-in-hand. A secession can develop into a full blown rebellion (violent overthrow). Revelators use the two interchangeably, at times in the papers, which suggests a thin line can exist between the two:

43:3.7 (489.2) The Edentia Most Highs seized certain phases of planetary authority on the rebellious worlds at the time of the Lucifer secession...

Agon D. Onter wrote:
Also, there is not 'a fine line between secession and rebellion'. Secession means the act of withdrawing formally from an alliance. Secession and rebellion are completely different things.

Brooklyn,
Thank you for providing that information; I see that I was wrong when I said there is not a fine line between the two.

Dook,

You assume that I have a front door 'with three deadbolts' because I am 'afraid'; which is not remotely based on anything I have said here or even implied. If I respond to you that I do not fear because I know we live in a friendly universe, you will respond that I 'only want to show that I will get perfume and flowers' in the afterlife. There is no rational way to discuss anything with you, Dook. Which is a pity, because I think you have some interesting thoughts that could become a very positive asset for you and others, if shared productively.

PostPosted:  

Dook, In the Teaching Mission, people claim to be Christ Michael, Melchizedek, midwayers, or Majesterial Sons, too. His claim is no different than theirs. That website is not a proper subject for this forum according to the posting rules.

You all are certainly free to discuss in private messaging, but not in the public forum.

Again, I suggest starting a new topic since you initiated this one. The subject of Caligastia is ok, but this website is not.

This topic is locked.

Thanks...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2