Switch to full style
An open forum for general discussions of a spiritual nature where guests and readers entertain the teachings of The Urantia Book.
Post a reply

Planet 606 and the Chicago Zip code.

Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:14 am +0000

An observation I would like to share… Urantia, according to the papers, belongs to a planetary group which is assigned the number 606. Interestingly, the location in Chicago where Urantia papers were first published is zip code: 60614. To me, and it is my personal opinion, that is more than a coincidence.

Urantia Foundation
533 W. Diversey Parkway
Chicago, Il 60614

Re: Planet 606 and the Chicago Zip code.

Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:36 am +0000

Greetings BB...just for informational purposes, the first US zip codes were assigned in 1963....decades after receiving the text....8 years after publication.

Cheers!

8)

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:59 am +0000

fanofVan wrote:Greetings BB...just for informational purposes, the first US zip codes were assigned in 1963....decades after receiving the text....8 years after publication.

Cheers!

8)

I am aware of that.

Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:17 am +0000

0:6.13 (10.5) Pattern is a master design from which copies are made. Eternal Paradise is the absolute of patterns; the Eternal Son is the pattern personality; the Universal Father is the direct ancestor-source of both. But Paradise does not bestow pattern, and the Son cannot bestow personality.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:06 am +0000

Not only that; the phone area code for Chicago is 773.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:17 am +0000

Yup, and Chicago spelled backwards is go-a-Chic.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:20 am +0000

And the temperature in Chicago right now is 68 F.

Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:43 am +0000

i'm so appalled at the blatant lack of sincerity self-evident in these sarcastic remarks that i've just made arrangements to have my funny bone hollowed out to make more room for my ego

Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:23 am +0000

So your own sarcastic "jabs" will now be even more personal and pointed and even less "funny"??? Hahaha....

I guess BB is inferring that the angels or midwayers manipulated the numeric order and assignment of zip codes? If true (tongue firmly in cheek), there may be so many hidden messages and keys in the UB to discover and decipher by numerology?

Seriously bb...regarding "pattern", since 606 is merely a number in sequence found between 605 and 607 (also inhabited worlds), what might make 606 special...or relevant? Also, how are 3 digits found within 5 digits "more than coincidence"? So then the sequence of 606 found within any string of numbers might indicate some special Paradise pattern hidden within that number....or location?

Imagination....ain't it great?!

Speaking of patterns....I've noticed BB spending much of his study time seeking hidden meanings and "contradictions" in the text to "share" with others. The pattern of an anti-literalist dilligently looking for clues. Good luck with that....sincerely.

Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:35 pm +0000

fanofVan wrote:So your own sarcastic "jabs" will now be even more personal and pointed and even less "funny"??? Hahaha....

I guess BB is inferring that the angels or midwayers manipulated the numeric order and assignment of zip codes? If true (tongue firmly in cheek), there may be so many hidden messages and keys in the UB to discover and decipher by numerology?

Seriously bb...regarding "pattern", since 606 is merely a number in sequence found between 605 and 607 (also inhabited worlds), what might make 606 special...or relevant? Also, how are 3 digits found within 5 digits "more than coincidence"? So then the sequence of 606 found within any string of numbers might indicate some special Paradise pattern hidden within that number....or location?

Imagination....ain't it great?!

Speaking of patterns....I've noticed BB spending much of his study time seeking hidden meanings and "contradictions" in the text to "share" with others. The pattern of an anti-literalist dilligently looking for clues. Good luck with that....sincerely.

I don't need luck. My TA is perfectly fine communicating with me. But, hey, you are free to reject what I share.
Post a reply