The Equation Of Everything - page 1 | Urantia Book Forum |

Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:11 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

"There is a famous formula—perhaps the most compact

and famous of all formulas—developed from a discovery of De Moire:

e^i∏ + 1 = 0 … It appeals equally to the mystic, the scientist, the philosopher, the

mathematician."

Edward Kasher and James Newman, Mathematics and the Imagination (1940).

Most would agree that there is something special about this formula but no one has been able to decipher the secrets of this extraordinary relationship.

"e" is the base of the natural logarithm (2.7182818284...). This is a transcendental number.

"π", Pi is the ratio of a circle to its diameter, also a transcendental number.

"i", an imaginary number is the √-1. These imaginary numbers were "invented' to solve quadratic and cubic problems.

I have previously come up with a better version of this formula and it reads-

e^iπ + ɸ^2 + ɸ = 0

ɸ (Phi) is the inverse of (phi), the Golden Ratio (1.618...). Phi is .618..., another transcendental number.

ɸ^2 + ɸ = 1, therefore I have substituted this expression for 1 in the formula. Now it can be demonstrated that all three transcendental numbers are related.

If I were to want to use only whole counting numbers in this relationship, I would substitute as follows-

3^i4 = -1, or

3^i4 + 2 = 1 + 0 This one is for MIDI! (I refer you to Walter Russell, ...0,1,2,3,4,∞,4,3,2,1,0...) Please note that the four vertices of an ellipse are of zero curvature at perihelion and aphelion, while the radius of curvature of the other two vertices are infinite (∞).

So, Larry must be wondering what this has to so with the Urantia Book. Here we go.

This formula happens to represent the family of infinite ELLIPSES! I hope that some will find this interesting. :smile:

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

When realizing an equation of everything it is helpful to approach it from two points of analysis. It must account for the infinite manifestations of the universe and the eternal nature of God.

e^iπ + ɸ^2 + ɸ = 0

This equation describes infinite ellipses and is an expression of eternity. All motion is the same and the elliptical motion is the pattern for all motions. TUB talks of the Eternal Ellipse. Eternity is baked into this equation. It is easier to show this in the language of mathematics.

The equation y = e^x is very familiar to any high school calculus student. This equation has no antecedents. It is not the derivative of any different equation. In fact, it is its own derivative. It is self derived. Its derivative is the same equation. Its rate of change is itself and it has no connection with time. It stands alone and is unchanging.

The equation of everything above is of this form as well. It changes not with time, yet it is descriptive of all motion in absolute. The equation has no beginning and no end. It is the only equation that is infinite and absolute with respect to time.

Louis

PostPosted:  

11:8.9 Paradise is the absolute source and the eternal focal point of all energy-matter in the universe of universes. The Unqualified Absolute is the revealer, regulator, and repository of that which has Paradise as its source and origin. The universal presence of the Unqualified Absolute seems to be equivalent to the concept of a potential infinity of gravity extension, an elastic tension of Paradise presence. This concept aids us in grasping the fact that everything is drawn inward towards Paradise. The illustration is crude but nonetheless helpful. It also explains why gravity always acts preferentially in the plane perpendicular to the mass, a phenomenon indicative of the differential dimensions of Paradise and the surrounding creations.

This is the statement in TUB that helped me realize why all motion is spiral, elliptical. I was able to show that the elliptical path is a spiral motion just as are the motions of space.

Paradise is elliptical because it is the source of absolute gravity but the differential dimensions of elliptical Paradise, also explains why linear gravity extension comes about by the tension created from the separation of one focus into two foci. Absolute gravity has one focus as in a circle. The ellipse has two foci and that creates a toroidal (not spherical) gravitational field responsible for elliptical orbits.

This is at heart of the current confusion in all of science. We have developed a calculus that only works with circular (spherical) functions and we have no calculus for toroidal functions because they are logarithmic and not calculable.

The ellipse has four vertices (at 9, 12, 3, and 6 o'clock). The radius of curvature at these exact points is 0,∞,0 and ∞, respectively. These numbers are not countable.

The toroidal field is known as the EM field, which science has separated out from linear gravity when, in actuality, they are one and the same. Science in the 19th century has had to come up with clever math that has to do with imaginary and complex number in order to make some sense of the world they saw. The real problem came when we attempted to penetrate and measure the quantum world, a world previously unseen. Then all maths failed and trickery got more sophisticated, namely, renormalization. This is the attempt to "push" equations towards the data. Now, this is the name of the game in order to keep the game going.

The quantum level involves the nuclear region on matter. Here, absolute gravity rules. The nucleus of matter is not a time creation and is not involved in space respiration. At the very center of these nuclei of matter lies Paradise itself. In attempting to penetrate this forbidden "space" at the center of matter, science has inadvertently discovered space without time. There is a protective mote of unique space between the dark gravity bodies that does not join with time. When man attempts to enter, the energy of the matter is not release in measured time packets (quanta), but all at once, in an instant. Matter that cannot hold time releases its energy in an explosive manner.

42:4.13 The relative integrity of matter is assured by the fact that energy can be absorbed or released only in those exact amounts which Urantia scientists have designated quanta. This wise provision in the material realms serves to maintain the universes as going concerns.

Closer to home, we want Urantia to be an on going concern. Mind can "dilate" time as evidence by our differential boundedness to time vs space. Perhaps a unified will can add time to matter and avert explosive events. Just a thought...

It remains true today; "forgive them for they know not what they do".

Louis

PostPosted:  

I realize, my brothers and sister, that this that I have written is foreign to some and perhaps too scientifically technical but I have my reasons.

I have an announcement to make. I need your attention because Urantia needs your attention. I have hinted here in this thread that time the key. Now I will remind all of you that time is a bestowal of Paradise. Time is the gift that allows us to live and move and have our being in Him. Time is love. Attention is love. The spiritual brotherhood of Urantia needs your love, it needs your time, and it needs your immediate attention.

There are matters in the world that need our love. Now is the time for the faithful to unite. And this is what I think we need to do.

We need to give a minute of our time each day in great faith. Stillness of mind and body is all that is needed. If we all give one full minute of quiet, still meditation, in full faith, there is no power that can defeat this gift of time. This is the love and attention we can give each other and God. If we all give of our time in this manner then there is no power of matter that can defeat us.

Love is the answer. Love is the response to evil. Love will conquer all. A little love goes a long way. I thank all of you and I trust that we will be united in this.

Louis

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
ɸ (Phi) is the inverse of (phi), the Golden Ratio (1.618...). Phi is .618..., another transcendental number.

ɸ^2 + ɸ = 1, therefore I have substituted this expression for 1 in the formula. Now it can be demonstrated that all three transcendental numbers are related.

A good friend brought to my attention that neither phi nor 1/phi are transcendental numbers. I wanted to correct this on this thread and I thank my friend for catching this error.

Regards,
Louis

PostPosted:  

133:5.5 ...Logic is valid in the material world, and mathematics is reliable when limited in its application to physical things; but neither is to be regarded as wholly dependable or infallible when applied to life problems.

I wanted to clarify my previous post that stated, by definition, phi is not a transcendental number. This is because phi is the solution to a polynomial. I wanted to say a few things about polynomials and mathematics in general. First of all, the quote above from TUB is at play when addressing polynomials. Polynomials are related to the Pythagorean Theorem. This states that the sides of a right triangle are solvable if two sides are known. This solution can be had employing the quadratic equation. There was once a kindly, yet brainless, scarecrow that recited the pythagorean in a 1939 movie that I also happened to play in.

There is no place on Earth that one can draw a straight line or a right angle between two lines because the Earth is a spheroid. Orthogonal lines are an impossibility, as are parallel lines. The only orthogonally found in nature is concentric circles. Polynomial cannot be a physical reality nor represent anything real.

Whether or not phi is transcendental number by a definition that employs a non-reality is not so important as it is to recognized that phi is a ratio, like Pi. Phi is a radius, and a radius does not exist at its origin. Phi cannot be viewed as a ratio of a line segment because a line infinite in length. Phi is not a length, it is a radius. Radii are not lengths because they take origin and are infinite. A circle is defined by a center with radius. How far is the circle from its origin? The answer is not a length because you would have to include infinite radii. There is only one line and it is infinite. When projected from its origin, there must be infinite radii.

By definition, a polynomial cannot have a circular function such as sine x. It cannot have an inverse function such as 1/x. By definition, a polynomial function cannot a physical reality.

All motion is spiral and the phi spiral (logarithmic spiral) is not defined at zero. This is a physical reality. There is no motion at a fulcrum.

Louis

PostPosted:  

As Euler's formula is the equation of everything, so it is the equation of infinite ellipses.

Infinite ellipses is the source of everything, Paradise. This formula represents the absolute of ellipses and, therefore, the formula of Absolutum.

What would this mysterious equation appear like if it were to be described? I refer you to the dimensions and description of Paradise in TUB.

Euler's formula (e^iPi + 1 = 0)

Louis

PostPosted:  

On the UAI forum someone asked what is the meaning of right handed.

This is the relationship of the Universe of Universes.

Please note that in the equation of everything, e^iPi + 1 = 0, the "i" in the power position of e is the square root of minus one; √-1. In mathematics, this means 90 degrees to the right, orthogonal.

This is a relationship that can be seen in the physical, mental and spiritual. The Three Concentric Circles symbolizing the Holy Trinity are mutually orthogonal circles. They are at 90 degrees with relation to each other. This relational organization is always right handed.

Louis

PostPosted:  

Hi Louis,

How've you been?

I've got a question I know you will have a good answer for. Been conversing with atheists in another forum and they of course assert that there's no evidence that anything exists in the universe that isn't physical.

As usual, they assert there's no such thing as spirit and go on and on, that mind and consciousness are just the result of the electro-chemical reactions of the physical brain. That the brain IS the mind. That mind is physical. So the other day one of them asked to show evidence of something non-physical.

So I told him that would be SPACE.

I said that because it occured to me that although space has 100 ultimatons in a cubic inch at least, according to the UB, there's still a lot of empty space in that cubic inch. Actually ALL space is empty isn't it? It's just "occupied" wherever matter is to be found in it right?

But if space can be considered to be completely empty, which a lot of it is, then that space, if not all space is non-physical. There's nothing there.

Am I paddling up a creek with this?

Is space non-physical, a non-material thing?

Also isn't TIME also a non-physical thing that exists?

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

If anybody else has any thoughts to share about this, please do.

PostPosted:  

Hi Enno,
I've had health issues lately, but thank God that I am blessed.

nodAmanaV wrote:
I said that because it occured to me that although space has 100 ultimatons in a cubic inch at least, according to the UB, there's still a lot of empty space in that cubic inch. Actually ALL space is empty isn't it? It's just "occupied" wherever matter is to be found in it right?

TUB tells us that space is a "system of associated points". Also, that matter is in space and contains space. All centers are spaceless and timeless, as we can describe Paradise as the center of all things.

What I propose is that all points are centers, and they are associated because they are one. All relationships in the Universe are orthogonal, as concentric circles (Trinity Symbol) are all orthogonal (right handed) to each other.

I suggest that you present the following argument to your atheistic friends. Buy a 2 dollar compass and construct a circle using it. Ask them if they can draw a similar circle without the center point. Ask them if they can construct a physical circle without a nonphysical point. Remember that a point is described in geometry is 'that without parts'. Without 'parts', there is no physicalness. Also remember that TUB tells us that time is circular. And time-space has an orthogonal relationship but they are both projections from "nothingness", a Source and Center.

I hope this helps. Take care.

Louis

PostPosted:  

I see your point. Lol.

Yes, in geometry, a point has no parts. It's "something having position but not spatial extent, magnitude, dimension, or direction" its dictionary definition says.

So then, at any given point there is nothing there physically. Does this non-physicality then also define space itself?

I think it does, and makes moot the argument that there's nothing existing that's non-material.

Space is non-physical, non-material isn't it?

PostPosted:  

Btw, Louis, I just saw that you PM'd me back in November! Wow. I need to pay more attention.

Anyway, I hope you and your wife are well. It seems like the two of you have had more than a fair share of health issues.

I wish you well my brother, and thanks for being there.

Enno

PostPosted:  

nodAmanaV wrote:
So then, at any given point there is nothing there physically. Does this non-physicality then also define space itself?

Although at any given point there is nothing there physically, I do not think that that it defines space itself. Recall that TUB tells us that Paradise is the focus of space but not space itself. The word focus is another term that is a point. It is an optical term where light converges to nothingness.

I refer you to the focus of a parabolic mirror used in telescopes. Space is a bestowal of Paradise, as is time. From the nothingness of Paradise, all physicality in the universe is projected. Projection is another optical term. Familiarity with projective geometry and optics really helps explain with TUB is saying here. All physicality in the universe is projected from the associated system of of points that is space.

When tracing out a circle with a compass, the circle is space, whereas the center point is Paradise. Recall that the Unqualified Absolute pervades space but is not in space. Moving space is the screen where energies are configured into matter. Imagine in a movie theater that the projector is still but, it is rather, the screen that moves.

blessings,
Louis