Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:47 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:02 am +0000
Posts: 392
The description of the local system circuit is similar to the function of the world wide web.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:00 pm +0000
Posts: 659
Location: Savannah GA
Great analogy my friend!


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:52 am +0000
Posts: 300
The WWW is comprised of inert material substances like glass fiber and electronics that frequently fail and can be brought to its knees by a squirrel nibbling on the cable of a tier-one POP.

Whereas, the local system circuits are made up of living, intelligent, spiritual beings whose loyalty and energy never fail.


Quote:
15:9.11 (177.10) The Local Universe Circuits:

15:9.12 (177.11) 1. The bestowal spirit of the Paradise Sons, the Comforter of the bestowal worlds. The Spirit of Truth, the spirit of Michael on Urantia.

15:9.13 (177.12) 2. The circuit of the Divine Ministers, the local universe Mother Spirits, the Holy Spirit of your world.

15:9.14 (177.13) 3. The intelligence-ministry circuit of a local universe, including the diversely functioning presence of the adjutant mind-spirits.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:02 am +0000
Posts: 392
9:7.1 ... This is the phenomenon of universe reflectivity, that unique and inexplicable
power to see, hear, sense, and know all things as they transpire throughout a
superuniverse

Sounds like they're describing live TV or live streaming to me in the above quote on 'reflectivity." (wordplay - reflectivity = reflect TV) I think our technology is but a mere crude mimicking of spiritual phenomena.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:30 pm +0000
Posts: 304
Incredibly interesting topic BB.

I have continued my involvement in IEEE since graduating from engineering school in 1980.

Recently I read an article about antenna theory and optimization. There are researchers at Tufts University and Hefai University in China that have found greatly enhanced transmission and reception in gain and operational bandwidths.

Interestingly, they have discovered that the antenna array is optimal when arranged in an archimedean spiral and that, furthermore, that spiral is incredibly enhance when the spiral is elliptical.

In a previous thread I presented my thoughts about Havona being an arithmetic spiral, in function, and is most definitely elliptical. I suggest that Havona also serves as an antenna for the transmission and reception of Paradise signals. And, considering that the ultimaton has Paradise as its nucleus, this makes every associated points in space a relay station for instantaneous transmissions and receptions in the Universe of Universes.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:02 am +0000
Posts: 392
Thanks!

Do you possess a P.E. license? You dropped a load of electrical engineering stuff in your post. You completely lost me lmao! My background is in aviation.


toto wrote:
Incredibly interesting topic BB.

I have continued my involvement in IEEE since graduating from engineering school in 1980.

Recently I read an article about antenna theory and optimization. There are researchers at Tufts University and Hefai University in China that have found greatly enhanced transmission and reception in gain and operational bandwidths.

Interestingly, they have discovered that the antenna array is optimal when arranged in an archimedean spiral and that, furthermore, that spiral is incredibly enhance when the spiral is elliptical.

In a previous thread I presented my thoughts about Havona being an arithmetic spiral, in function, and is most definitely elliptical. I suggest that Havona also serves as an antenna for the transmission and reception of Paradise signals. And, considering that the ultimaton has Paradise as its nucleus, this makes every associated points in space a relay station for instantaneous transmissions and receptions in the Universe of Universes.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:32 pm +0000
Posts: 121
toto wrote:
In a previous thread I presented my thoughts about Havona being an arithmetic spiral, in function, and is most definitely elliptical. I suggest that Havona also serves as an antenna for the transmission and reception of Paradise signals. And, considering that the ultimaton has Paradise as its nucleus, this makes every associated points in space a relay station for instantaneous transmissions and receptions in the Universe of Universes.

So, "toto", we've been down this road again and again, and although what you have said here is just minute part of the total equation and incomplete, please don't start the same endless information which always ends the same way. There is substance in what you say but it has nothing to do with "ultimaton's" where it has been presented that in the UB that they are the components that make up electrons, where which there are many types, but how they relate to material matter is yet to be discovered but, they are pertinent to the subject of "circuits", however the spiral is a major factor in how the brain functions based on glial cells, specifically "Schwann cells" which function in the same manor, rapping spirally around axon, in conjunction with the myelin sheath to increase there speed and transmission ability, as has been described in the UB and that which you have mentioned, however you have not taken your medical degree and applied it to your engineering ability to put it to better use. You have scratched only a very small part in your presentations and seem to be stuck and not able to move further along then you have in the past.
Please do not hijack this topic unless you can stay on topic.

_________________
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:32 pm +0000
Posts: 121
brooklyn_born wrote:
9:7.1 ... This is the phenomenon of universe reflectivity, that unique and inexplicable
power to see, hear, sense, and know all things as they transpire throughout a
superuniverse

Sounds like they're describing live TV or live streaming to me in the above quote on 'reflectivity." (wordplay - reflectivity = reflect TV) I think our technology is but a mere crude mimicking of spiritual phenomena.


BB, I'm not sure that the "live TV or live streaming" applies to the "reflectivity" you mentioned because the result is still only represented in two dimensions, however, with the addition of a holographic type of projector and the additions of multiple parallel band widths, there might be a correlation in the UB. The reflectivity as mentioned in the UB might lend itself better with a "multiverse", as it is associated with the seven superuniverses where we live on the seventh and the other six are pertinent to our existence as we experience it, similar to the following:

Image
Bubble universes – every disk represents a bubble universe. Our universe is represented by one of the disks.
Universe 1 to Universe 6 represent bubble universes. Five of them have different physical constants than our universe has.

_________________
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:30 pm +0000
Posts: 304
brooklyn_born wrote:
Do you possess a P.E. license?


No, I possess a medical license. Biomedical engineering was but a premed study.

brooklyn_born wrote:
You dropped a load of electrical engineering stuff in your post. You completely lost me lmao!


Sorry, but I did it to make a point about information in TUB being applicable to us today. I did not want to lose anyone in technical stuff so anyone interested further in the subject can Google "spiral antennas".


brooklyn_born wrote:
My background is in aviation.


This is interesting because I have had some recent thoughts on the concept of lift from a wing. Recent controversies on this subject have left doubt about previous long held theories that TUB and antigravity may clear up. Sorry, off topic so I'll end there.

Louis


Last edited by toto on Sun May 14, 2017 2:19 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:30 pm +0000
Posts: 304
MidiChlorian wrote:
So, "toto", we've been down this road again and again, and although what you have said here is just minute part of the total equation and incomplete, please don't start the same endless information which always ends the same way.


OK.


MidiChlorian wrote:
There is substance in what you say but it has nothing to do with "ultimaton's" where it has been presented that in the UB that they are the components that make up electrons, where which there are many types, but how they relate to material matter is yet to be discovered but, they are pertinent to the subject of "circuits", however the spiral is a major factor in how the brain functions based on glial cells, specifically "Schwann cells" which function in the same manor, rapping spirally around axon, in conjunction with the myelin sheath to increase there speed and transmission ability, as has been described in the UB and that which you have mentioned, however you have not taken your medical degree and applied it to your engineering ability to put it to better use.


Firstly, ultimatons are the first measurable energy particle. I think that they have everything to do with everything.

I have personal experience with Schwann cells and the myelin sheaths, having suffered demyelination of the 3rd, 6th and 7th Cranial nerves in the past few years. This has led to palsies that are quite troubling.

You Midi, have placed a heavy load on my shoulders and I appreciate the encouragement but I do not have the complete picture nor the total equation. I pray for understanding and insight but it comes to me in drips and drabs. I often find myself at dead ends and frustrated. I am reluctant to present all that if know or think that I know for several reasons. One, I do not experimental evidence for it. Two, many times I understand that which I see but I cannot adequately convey it in a language that others can understand. Three, I do not like to risk ridicule on a public forum, especially because I cannot adequately discuss my insights.

MidiChlorian wrote:
Please do not hijack this topic unless you can stay on topic.


I will end it there then and take your advise, but I would have considered it rude not to have responded to you.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:02 am +0000
Posts: 392
This is way over my head so I cannot add to it. But I am definitely interested reading more of your take on the idea of reflectivity. Personally I try to find simple examples in real time to grasp what the revelators convey in the papers in regards phenomenon. A Mirror would be a simple example of reflectivity to me or the other two examples I provided earlier. They are crude examples, admittedly, but at least provide a glimmer into the spiritual phenomenon.


MidiChlorian wrote:
brooklyn_born wrote:
9:7.1 ... This is the phenomenon of universe reflectivity, that unique and inexplicable
power to see, hear, sense, and know all things as they transpire throughout a
superuniverse

Sounds like they're describing live TV or live streaming to me in the above quote on 'reflectivity." (wordplay - reflectivity = reflect TV) I think our technology is but a mere crude mimicking of spiritual phenomena.


BB, I'm not sure that the "live TV or live streaming" applies to the "reflectivity" you mentioned because the result is still only represented in two dimensions, however, with the addition of a holographic type of projector and the additions of multiple parallel band widths, there might be a correlation in the UB. The reflectivity as mentioned in the UB might lend itself better with a "multiverse", as it is associated with the seven superuniverses where we live on the seventh and the other six are pertinent to our existence as we experience it, similar to the following:

Image
Bubble universes – every disk represents a bubble universe. Our universe is represented by one of the disks.
Universe 1 to Universe 6 represent bubble universes. Five of them have different physical constants than our universe has.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Registered users: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group