Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:08 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

Riktare wrote:
Quote:
42:8.2 The interelectronic space of an atom is not empty. Throughout an atom this interelectronic space is activated by wavelike manifestations which are perfectly synchronized with electronic velocity and ultimatonic revolutions. This force is not wholly dominated by your recognized laws of positive and negative attraction; its behavior is therefore sometimes unpredictable. This unnamed influence seems to be a space-force reaction of the Unqualified Absolute.

It seems likely that the unpredictable force reactions around the nucleus would affect the electrons too. This may be where "uncertainty" arises in quantum mechanics and even the observations that an electron of an atom or molecule cannot be located precisely at one location at any moment. One name for that is Zitterbewegung.

"Riktare" I would agree that "Zitterbewegung ("trembling motion" from German)" is a viable name, however the translation from a dialect of German, which is a more universal translation is not "trembling" but shivering or to shiver, which is in reference to cold. Even though the definitions have similar or the same factors, there is an alternate definition for "shiver" that refers to: "verb (used with or without object) 1. to break or split into fragments" and "noun 2. a fragment; splinter."

This variant seems to better associate the word used in the UB, "shattered" where in some cases where it is used, I have felt the scattered was more appropriate, however, with the following listed in the UB, it may seem to apply as well?
Quote:
(471.9) 42:3.2 In the varied suns, planets, and space bodies there are ten grand divisions of matter:

(472.1) 42:3.3 1. Ultimatonic matter — the prime physical units of material existence, the energy particles which go to make up electrons.
(472.2) 42:3.4 2. Subelectronic matter — the explosive and repellent stage of the solar supergases.
(472.3) 42:3.5 3. Electronic matter — the electrical stage of material differentiation — electrons, protons, and various other units entering into the varied constitution of the electronic groups.
(472.4) 42:3.6 4. Subatomic matter — matter existing extensively in the interior of the hot suns.
(472.5) 42:3.7 5. Shattered atoms — found in the cooling suns and throughout space.
(472.6) 42:3.8 6. Ionized matter — individual atoms stripped of their outer (chemically active) electrons by electrical, thermal, or X-ray activities and by solvents.
(472.7) 42:3.9 7. Atomic matter — the chemical stage of elemental organization, the component units of molecular or visible matter.
(472.8) 42:3.10 8. The molecular stage of matter — matter as it exists on Urantia in a state of relatively stable materialization under ordinary conditions.
(472.9) 42:3.11 9. Radioactive matter — the disorganizing tendency and activity of the heavier elements under conditions of moderate heat and diminished gravity pressure.
(472.10) 42:3.12 10. Collapsed matter — the relatively stationary matter found in the interior of the cold or dead suns. This form of matter is not really stationary; there is still some ultimatonic even electronic activity, but these units are in very close proximity, and their rates of revolution are greatly diminished.

Not to mention where as noted above, it would be interesting to understand what would be the make-up of a "Shattered atoms" as it relates to matter, and can be found "throughout space"?
this may be relevant to this discussion?

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Riktare wrote:
Quote:
Mesotron contains the atom.

Hi Gray,

How do you figure that?

Hi Riktare,

I have believed in God, from whom all things flow, my whole life. Since I have been reading TUB I have come to realize that the only logical explanation for the process of creation is a higher energy slowing down and flowing into the electronic organization matter. I am looking for a way to get all of that energy into matter that makes sense. If I see mesotron "energy carrier" as carrying enough force that all parts of the atom are just mesotronic force reactions then I have the conduit for emergent energy to flow into matter. Key to the whole process is the incessant pull of gravity pulling in and fueling the storage of emergent energy as force reactions.

Try to see it from God's view point.

regards, gray

PostPosted:  

The "laws of positive and negative attraction"

As presented in the UB narration below I got to thinking that there must be some law or laws that are represented as being known to our science where there should be many but, I performed a search on "positive and negative attraction" in WiKi, where I was surprised to find one association that seemed to make sense, and couldn't really find others that specified "attraction".

Quote:
(478.6) 42:8.2 The interelectronic space of an atom is not empty. Throughout an atom this interelectronic space is activated by wavelike manifestations which are perfectly synchronized with electronic velocity and ultimatonic revolutions. This force is not wholly dominated by your recognized laws of positive and negative attraction; its behavior is therefore sometimes unpredictable. This unnamed influence seems to be a spaceforce reaction of the Unqualified Absolute.

What I did find was a link to "Law of attraction" however it was associated to "(New Thought)", but in reading this link I noticed something familiar where it stated the following:
Quote:
In 1877, the term 'law of attraction' appeared in print for the first time in a book written by the Russian occultist Helena Blavatsky.

Since I have read much of her work and knew that much that she wrote was of a science nature, I decided to search my copied of some of her work, which I have in digital and hardcopy format, where I found the phrase "law of attraction" mentioned once in each of two multi-volume publications, "Isis Revealed" and "the Secret Doctrine". Having read over the sections where this phrase was found, I found that there very well may be some association to the subject matter being presented here. So, I have cut these sections out and presented them below, in hopes that the UB's narration might be enhanced since this might have been the underlying association reference intended by the use of its context from the UB?

Quote:
Isis Unveiled by H.P. Blavatsky
Published by B&R Samizdat Express. Feedback welcome seltzer@samizdat.com
[1877]

Chapter X - Page-340
[. . .]
Why should there be an attraction between the molecules of matter, and none between those of spirit? If, out of the material portion of the ether, by virtue of the inherent restlessness of its particles, the forms of worlds and their species of plants and animals can be evolved, why, out of the spiritual part of the ether, should not successive races of beings, from the stage of monad to that of man, be developed; each lower form unfolding a higher one until the work of evolution is completed on our earth, in the production of immortal man? It will be seen that, for the moment, we entirely put aside the accumulated facts which prove the case, and submit it to the arbitrament of logic.

By whatsoever name the physicists may call the energizing principle in matter is of no account; it is a subtile something apart from the matter itself, and, as it escapes their detection, it must be something besides matter. If the law of attraction is admitted as governing the one, why should it be excluded from influencing the other? Leaving logic to answer, we turn to the common experience of mankind, and there find a mass of testimony corroborative of the immortality of the soul, if we judge but from analogies. But we have more than that—we have the unimpeachable testimony of thousands upon thousands, that there is a regular science of the soul, which, notwithstanding that it is now denied the right of a place among other sciences, is a science. This science, by penetrating the arcana of nature far deeper than our modern philosophy ever dreamed possible, teaches us how to force the invisible to become visible; the existence of elementary spirits; the nature and magical properties of the astral light; the power of living men to bring themselves into communication with the former through the latter. Let them examine the proofs with the lamp of experience, and neither the Academy nor the Church, for which Father Felix so persuasively spoke, can deny them.

Modern science is in a dilemma; it must concede our hypothesis to be correct, or admit the possibility of miracle. To do so, is to say that there can be an infraction of natural law. If this can happen in one case,

Page-341

what assurance have we that it may not be repeated indefinitely, and so destroy that fixity of law, that perfect balance of forces by which the universe is governed. This is a very ancient and an unanswerable argument. To deny the appearance, in our midst, of supersensual beings, when they have been seen, at various times and in various countries, by not merely thousands, but millions of persons, is unpardonable obstinacy; to say that, in any one instance, the apparition has been produced by a miracle, fatal to the fundamental principle of science. What will they do? What can they do, when they shall have awakened from the benumbing stupor of their pride, but collect the facts, and try to enlarge the boundaries of their field of investigations?

The existence of spirit in the common mediator, the ether, is denied by materialism; while theology makes of it a personal god, the kabalist holds that both are wrong, saving that in ether, the elements represent but matter—the blind cosmic forces of nature; and Spirit, the intelligence which directs them. The Hermetic, Orphic, and Pythagorean cosmogonical doctrines, as well as those of Sanchoniathon and Berosus, are all based upon one irrefutable formula, viz.: that the ether and chaos, or, in the Platonic language, mind and matter, were the two primeval and eternal principles of the universe, utterly independent of anything else. The former was the all-vivifying intellectual principle; the chaos, a shapeless, liquid principle, without "form or sense," from the union of which two, sprang into existence the universe, or rather, the universal world, the first androgynous deity—the chaotic matter becoming its body, and ether the soul. According to the phraseology of a Fragment of Hermias, "chaos, from this union with spirit, obtaining sense, shone with pleasure, and thus was produced the Protogonos (the first-born) light." * This is the universal trinity, based on the metaphysical conceptions of the ancients, who, reasoning by analogy, made of man, who is a compound of intellect and matter, the microcosm of the macrocosm, or great universe.
[. . .]

Quote:
The Secret Doctrine: THE SYNTHESIS OF SCIENCE, RELIGION, AND PHILOSOPHY.
by H. P. Blavatsky
both volumes in a single file
Published by B&R Samizdat Express. Feedback welcome seltzer@samizdat.com
"There is no Religion higher than Truth."
Vol. I. — COSMOGENESIS.
[. . .]
---
[. . .]
[[Vol. 1, Page]] 102 THE SECRET DOCTRINE.

Roman Church as the leaders of the heavenly Hosts, thus showing the same traditions. Having evolved from Cosmic Space, and before the final formation of the primaries and the annulation of the planetary nebula, the Sun, we are taught, drew into the depths of its mass all the Cosmic vitality he could, threatening to engulf his weaker "brothers" before the law of attraction and repulsion was finally adjusted; after which he began feeding on "The Mother's refuse and sweat"; in other words, on those portions of Ether (the "breath of the Universal Soul") of the existence and constitution of which science is as yet absolutely ignorant. A theory of this kind having been propounded by Sir William Grove (see "Correlation of the Physical Forces," 1843, p. 81; and "Address to the British Association, 1866"), who theorized that the systems "are gradually changing by atmospheric additions or subtractions, or by accretions and diminutions arising from nebular substances" . . . and again that "the Sun may condense gaseous matter as it travels in Space and so heat may be produced"— the archaic teaching seems scientific enough, even in this age.* Mr. W. Mattieu Williams suggested that the diffused matter or Ether which is the recipient of the heat radiations of the Universe is thereby drawn into the depths of the solar mass. Expelling thence the previously condensed and thermally exhausted Ether, it becomes compressed and gives up its heat, to be in turn itself driven out in a rarified and cooled state, to absorb a fresh supply of heat, which he supposes to be in this way taken up by the Ether, and again concentrated and redistributed by the Suns of the Universe.**

This is about as close an approximation to the Occult teachings as Science ever imagined; for Occultism explains it by "the dead breath" given back by Martanda and his feeding on the "sweat and refuse" of "Mother Space." What could affect Neptune,*** Saturn and Jupiter,

[[Footnote(s)]] -------------------------------------------------
* Very similar ideas in Mr. W. Mattieu Williams' "The Fuel of the Sun;" in Dr. C. William Siemens' "On the Conservation of Solar Energy" (Nature, XXV., p. 440-444, March 9, 1882); and also in Dr. P. Martin Duncan's "Address of the President of the Geological Society," London, May, 1877.
** See "Comparative Geology," by Alexander Winchell, LL.D., p. 56.
*** When we speak of Neptune it is not as an Occultist but as a European. The true Eastern Occultist will maintain that, whereas there are many yet undiscovered planets in our system, Neptune does not belong to it, his apparent connection with our sun and the influence of the latter upon Neptune notwithstanding. This connection is mayavic, imaginary, they say.

[[Vol. 1, Page]] 103 THE STELLAR "SONS OF LIGHT."

but little, would have killed such comparatively small "Houses" as Mercury, Venus and Mars. As Uranus was not known before the end of the eighteenth century, the name of the fourth planet mentioned in the allegory must remain to us, so far, a mystery.

The "Breath" of all the "seven" is said to be Bhaskara (light-making), because they (the planets) were all comets and suns in their origin. They evolve into Manvantaric life from primaeval Chaos (now the noumenon of irresolvable nebulae) by aggregation and accumulation of the primary differentiations of the eternal matter, according to the beautiful expression in the Commentary, "Thus the Sons of Light clothed themselves in the fabric of Darkness." They are called allegorically "the Heavenly Snails," on account of their (to us) formless INTELLIGENCES inhabiting unseen their starry and planetary homes, and, so to speak, carrying them as the snails do along with themselves in their revolution. The doctrine of a common origin for all the heavenly bodies and planets, was, as we see, inculcated by the Archaic astronomers, before Kepler, Newton, Leibnitz, Kant, Herschel and Laplace. Heat (the Breath), attraction and repulsionthe three great factors of Motionare the conditions under which all the members of all this primitive family are born, developed, and die, to be reborn after a "Night of Brahma," during which eternal matter relapses periodically into its primary undifferentiated state. The most attenuated gases can give no idea of its nature to the modern physicist. Centres of Forces at first, the invisible sparks of primordial atoms differentiate into molecules, and become Suns — passing gradually into objectivity gaseous, radiant, cosmic, the one "Whirlwind" (or motion) finally giving the impulse to the form, and the initial motion, regulated and sustained by the never-resting Breaths — the Dhyan Chohans.
-------
[. . .]

PostPosted:  

MidiChlorian wrote:
... it would be interesting to understand what would be the make-up of a "Shattered atoms" as it relates to matter, and can be found "throughout space"?

That would be an understanding of ultimatonic matter; clouds or concentrations of the prime physical units of material existence with no organization. Isn't that what scientists produce with their large colliders? It seems that in looking for the Higgs boson they discovered ultimatonic matter. The problem is that ultimatonic matter becomes almost undetectable when it spreads out and looses the heat of the collision and reverts back to it's cold higher energy state.

41:7.12 You might try to visualize 35,000,000 degrees of heat, in association with certain gravity pressures, as the electronic boiling point. Under such pressure and at such temperature all atoms are degraded and broken up into their electronic and other ancestral components; even the electrons and other associations of ultimatons may be broken up, but the suns are not able to degrade the ultimatons.

regards, gray

PostPosted:  

I think that the hard thing for science to grasp is something, some cold energy that is vibrating at a higher energy level than their, trillions of degrees Celsius, quark-gluon plasma produced in the LHC. This plasma is the last remnant of the original electronic organization of matter before there is nothing left but ultimatonic matter. It must be the lack of gravitational pressure that allows quarks to exist at those temperatures. If they build a larger collider and get the temperatures up all they can hope to discover is superheated ultimatonic matter. If you then take away the heat, the prime physical units of material existence can be pulled into mesotron by the linear gravity of that particular mesotronic system and become part of that heat producing electronic organization.

How can heat not be the most important thing in the universe when it is heat that keeps our physical bodies alive? When we pass from this life maybe the heat produced by atomic activity will not be missed. We can exist at higher levels of energy without being slowed down by atomic heat.

regards, gray

PostPosted:  

"graybear13" - I have a response working to your previous posts, but because they are extremely intensive it will take some time to present them in a manor which may be better understood.

However to keep you tied over, based on you two most resent posts where the UB narration you quoted (41:7.12), in that it mentions "in association with certain gravity pressures, as the electronic boiling point", would also indicate that the product of boiling, would be a gaseous or vapor state, and with such extreme temperatures, might be difficult to visualize or even reproduce? However, I have known for some time now the following article, which I will reproduce here, would indicate that the approach that you have presented may not be necessary. Base on this realization, it has been easier to visualize patterns in the narration of the UB which can be cross-referenced to similar terms used today, which is what I will or hope to present latter.

Quote:
http://www.rdmag.com/news/2013/01/temperature-below-absolute-zero

A temperature below absolute zero
Mon, 01/07/2013 - 1:46pm

Hot minus temperatures: At a negative absolute temperature the energy distribution of particles inverts in comparison to a positive temperature. Many particles then have a high energy and few a low one. This corresponds to a temperature which is hotter than one that is infinitely high, where the particles are distributed equally over all energies. A negative Kelvin temperature can only be achieved experimentally if the energy has an upper limit, just as non-moving particles form a lower limit for the kinetic energy at positive temperatures –physicists at the LMU and the Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics have now achieved this. Credit: LMU and MPG Munich What is normal to most people in winter has so far been impossible in physics: a minus temperature. On the Celsius scale minus temperatures are only surprising in summer. On the absolute temperature scale, which is used by physicists and is also called the Kelvin scale, it is not possible to go below zero—at least not in the sense of getting colder than zero kelvin. According to the physical meaning of temperature, the temperature of a gas is determined by the chaotic movement of its particles—the colder the gas, the slower the particles. At zero kelvin (-273 C) the particles stop moving and all disorder disappears. Thus, nothing can be colder than absolute zero on the Kelvin scale.

Physicists at the Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich and the Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics in Garching have now created an atomic gas in the laboratory that nonetheless has negative Kelvin values. These negative absolute temperatures have several apparently absurd consequences: Although the atoms in the gas attract each other and give rise to a negative pressure, the gas does not collapse—a behavior that is also postulated for dark energy in cosmology. Supposedly impossible heat engines such as a combustion engine with a thermodynamic efficiency of over 100% can also be realised with the help of negative absolute temperatures.

In order to bring water to the boil, energy needs to be added. As the water heats up, the water molecules increase their kinetic energy over time and move faster and faster on average. Yet, the individual molecules possess different kinetic energies – from very slow to very fast. Low-energy states are more likely than high-energy states, for example, only a few particles move really fast. In physics, this distribution is called the Boltzmann distribution. Physicists working with Ulrich Schneider and Immanuel Bloch have now realised a gas in which this distribution is precisely inverted: many particles possess high energies and only a few have low energies. This inversion of the energy distribution means that the particles have assumed a negative absolute temperature.

“The inverted Boltzmann distribution is the hallmark of negative absolute temperature; and this is what we have achieved,” says Ulrich Schneider. “Yet the gas is not colder than zero kelvin, but hotter,” as the physicist explains: “It is even hotter than at any positive temperature—the temperature scale simply does not end at infinity, but jumps to negative values instead.”

A negative temperature can only be achieved with an upper limit for the energy
The meaning of a negative absolute temperature can best be illustrated with rolling spheres in a hilly landscape, where the valleys stand for a low potential energy and the hills for a high one. The faster the spheres move, the higher their kinetic energy as well: if one starts at positive temperatures and increases the total energy of the spheres by heating them up, the spheres will increasingly spread into regions of high energy. If it were possible to heat the spheres to infinite temperature, there would be an equal probability of finding them at any point in the landscape, irrespective of the potential energy. If one could now add even more energy and thereby heat the spheres even further, they would preferably gather at high-energy states and would be even hotter than at infinite temperature. The Boltzmann distribution would be inverted, and the temperature therefore negative. At first sight it may sound strange that a negative absolute temperature is hotter than a positive one. This is simply a consequence of the historic definition of absolute temperature, however; if it were defined differently, this apparent contradiction would not exist.

This inversion of the population of energy states is not possible in water or any other natural system as the system would need to absorb an infinite amount of energy – an impossible feat! However, if the particles possess an upper limit for their energy, such as the top of the hill in the potential energy landscape, the situation will be completely different. The researchers in Immanuel Bloch’s and Ulrich Schneider’s research group have now realised such a system of an atomic gas with an upper energy limit in their laboratory, following theoretical proposals by Allard Mosk and Achim Rosch.

Temperature as a game of marbles: The Boltzmann distribution states how many particles have which energy, and can be illustrated with the aid of spheres that are distributed in a hilly landscape. At positive temperatures (left image), as are common in everyday life, most spheres lie in the valley at minimum potential energy and barely move; they therefore also possess minimum kinetic energy. States with low total energy are therefore more likely than those with high total energy – the usual Boltzmann distribution. At infinite temperature (centre image) the spheres are spread evenly over low and high energies in an identical landscape. Here, all energy states are equally probable. At negative temperatures (right image), however, most spheres move on top of the hill, at the upper limit of the potential energy. Their kinetic energy is also maximum. Energy states with high total energy thus occur more frequently than those with low total energy – the Boltzmann distribution is inverted. Credit: LMU and MPG Munich

In their experiment, the scientists first cool around a hundred thousand atoms in a vacuum chamber to a positive temperature of a few billionths of a Kelvin and capture them in optical traps made of laser beams. The surrounding ultrahigh vacuum guarantees that the atoms are perfectly thermally insulated from the environment. The laser beams create a so-called optical lattice, in which the atoms are arranged regularly at lattice sites. In this lattice, the atoms can still move from site to site via the tunnel effect, yet their kinetic energy has an upper limit and therefore possesses the required upper energy limit. Temperature, however, relates not only to kinetic energy, but to the total energy of the particles, which in this case includes interaction and potential energy. The system of the Munich and Garching researchers also sets a limit to both of these. The physicists then take the atoms to this upper boundary of the total energy – thus realising a negative temperature, at minus a few billionths of a kelvin.

At negative temperatures an engine can do more work
If spheres possess a positive temperature and lie in a valley at minimum potential energy, this state is obviously stable—this is nature as we know it. If the spheres are located on top of a hill at maximum potential energy, they will usually roll down and thereby convert their potential energy into kinetic energy.

“If the spheres are at a negative temperature, however, their kinetic energy will already be so large that it cannot increase further,” explains Simon Braun, a doctoral student in the research group. “The spheres thus cannot roll down, and they stay on top of the hill. The energy limit therefore renders the system stable!” The negative temperature state in their experiment is indeed just as stable as a positive temperature state. “We have thus created the first negative absolute temperature state for moving particles,” adds Braun.

Matter at negative absolute temperature has a whole range of astounding consequences: with its help, one could create heat engines such as combustion engines with an efficiency of more than 100%. This does not mean, however, that the law of energy conservation is violated. Instead, the engine could not only absorb energy from the hotter medium, and thus do work, but, in contrast to the usual case, from the colder medium as well.

At purely positive temperatures, the colder medium inevitably heats up in contrast, therefore absorbing a portion of the energy of the hot medium and thereby limits the efficiency. If the hot medium has a negative temperature, it is possible to absorb energy from both media simultaneously. The work performed by the engine is therefore greater than the energy taken from the hotter medium alone – the efficiency is over 100%.

The achievement of the Munich physicists could additionally be interesting for cosmology, since the thermodynamic behaviour of negative temperature exhibits parallels to so-called dark energy. Cosmologists postulate dark energy as the elusive force that accelerates the expansion of the universe, although the cosmos should in fact contract because of the gravitational attraction between all masses. There is a similar phenomenon in the atomic cloud in the Munich laboratory: the experiment relies upon the fact that the atoms in the gas do not repel each other as in a usual gas, but instead interact attractively. This means that the atoms exert a negative instead of a positive pressure. As a consequence, the atom cloud wants to contract and should really collapse—just as would be expected for the universe under the effect of gravity. But because of its negative temperature this does not happen. The gas is saved from collapse just like the universe.

Source: Max Planck Institute

Alternate article sited:
http://www.nature.com/news/quantum-gas-goes-below-absolute-zero-1.12146

PostPosted:  

42:4.6 Gravity presence and action is what prevents the appearance of the theoretical absolute zero, for interstellar space does not have the temperature of absolute zero. Throughout all organized space there are gravity-responding energy currents, power circuits, and ultimatonic activities, as well as organizing electronic energies. Practically speaking, space is not empty. Even the atmosphere of Urantia thins out increasingly until at about three thousand miles it begins to shade off into the average space matter in this section of the universe. The most nearly empty space known in Nebadon would yield about one hundred ultimatons—the equivalent of one electron—in each cubic inch. Such scarcity of matter is regarded as practically empty space.

0:6.11 ...Pattern may configure energy, but it does not control it. Gravity is the sole control of energy-matter. Neither space nor pattern are gravity responsive, but there is no relationship between space and pattern; space is neither pattern nor potential...

PostPosted:  

(5.15) 0:3.16 4. The unlimited capacity for deity action resides in the Deity Absolute.
(5.16) 0:3.17 5. The unlimited capacity for infinity response exists in the Unqualified Absolute.
(5.17) 0:3.18 6. The two Absolutes — Qualified and Unqualified — are co-ordinated and unified in and by the Universal Absolute.

(7.2) 0:4.4 3. Interassociated reality. Universe reality is supposedly either deified or undeified, but
to subdeified beings there exists a vast domain of interassociated reality, potential and
actualizing, which is difficult of identification. Much of this co-ordinate reality is embraced within
the realms of the Universal Absolute.

PostPosted:  

MidiChlorian wrote:
"graybear13" - I have a response working to your previous posts, but because they are extremely intensive it will take some time to present them in a manor which may be better understood.

However to keep you tied over, based on you two most resent posts where the UB narration you quoted (41:7.12), in that it mentions "in association with certain gravity pressures, as the electronic boiling point", would also indicate that the product of boiling, would be a gaseous or vapor state, and with such extreme temperatures, might be difficult to visualize or even reproduce? However, I have known for some time now the following article, which I will reproduce here, would indicate that the approach that you have presented may not be necessary. Base on this realization, it has been easier to visualize patterns in the narration of the UB which can be cross-referenced to similar terms used today, which is what I will or hope to present latter.

Quote:
http://www.rdmag.com/news/2013/01/temperature-below-absolute-zero

A temperature below absolute zero
Mon, 01/07/2013 - 1:46pm

Hot minus temperatures: At a negative absolute temperature the energy distribution of particles inverts in comparison to a positive temperature. Many particles then have a high energy and few a low one. This corresponds to a temperature which is hotter than one that is infinitely high, where the particles are distributed equally over all energies. A negative Kelvin temperature can only be achieved experimentally if the energy has an upper limit, just as non-moving particles form a lower limit for the kinetic energy at positive temperatures –physicists at the LMU and the Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics have now achieved this. Credit: LMU and MPG Munich What is normal to most people in winter has so far been impossible in physics: a minus temperature. On the Celsius scale minus temperatures are only surprising in summer. On the absolute temperature scale, which is used by physicists and is also called the Kelvin scale, it is not possible to go below zero—at least not in the sense of getting colder than zero kelvin. According to the physical meaning of temperature, the temperature of a gas is determined by the chaotic movement of its particles—the colder the gas, the slower the particles. At zero kelvin (-273 C) the particles stop moving and all disorder disappears. Thus, nothing can be colder than absolute zero on the Kelvin scale.

Physicists at the Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich and the Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics in Garching have now created an atomic gas in the laboratory that nonetheless has negative Kelvin values. These negative absolute temperatures have several apparently absurd consequences: Although the atoms in the gas attract each other and give rise to a negative pressure, the gas does not collapse—a behavior that is also postulated for dark energy in cosmology. Supposedly impossible heat engines such as a combustion engine with a thermodynamic efficiency of over 100% can also be realised with the help of negative absolute temperatures.

In order to bring water to the boil, energy needs to be added. As the water heats up, the water molecules increase their kinetic energy over time and move faster and faster on average. Yet, the individual molecules possess different kinetic energies – from very slow to very fast. Low-energy states are more likely than high-energy states, for example, only a few particles move really fast. In physics, this distribution is called the Boltzmann distribution. Physicists working with Ulrich Schneider and Immanuel Bloch have now realised a gas in which this distribution is precisely inverted: many particles possess high energies and only a few have low energies. This inversion of the energy distribution means that the particles have assumed a negative absolute temperature.

“The inverted Boltzmann distribution is the hallmark of negative absolute temperature; and this is what we have achieved,” says Ulrich Schneider. “Yet the gas is not colder than zero kelvin, but hotter,” as the physicist explains: “It is even hotter than at any positive temperature—the temperature scale simply does not end at infinity, but jumps to negative values instead.”

A negative temperature can only be achieved with an upper limit for the energy
The meaning of a negative absolute temperature can best be illustrated with rolling spheres in a hilly landscape, where the valleys stand for a low potential energy and the hills for a high one. The faster the spheres move, the higher their kinetic energy as well: if one starts at positive temperatures and increases the total energy of the spheres by heating them up, the spheres will increasingly spread into regions of high energy. If it were possible to heat the spheres to infinite temperature, there would be an equal probability of finding them at any point in the landscape, irrespective of the potential energy. If one could now add even more energy and thereby heat the spheres even further, they would preferably gather at high-energy states and would be even hotter than at infinite temperature. The Boltzmann distribution would be inverted, and the temperature therefore negative. At first sight it may sound strange that a negative absolute temperature is hotter than a positive one. This is simply a consequence of the historic definition of absolute temperature, however; if it were defined differently, this apparent contradiction would not exist.

This inversion of the population of energy states is not possible in water or any other natural system as the system would need to absorb an infinite amount of energy – an impossible feat! However, if the particles possess an upper limit for their energy, such as the top of the hill in the potential energy landscape, the situation will be completely different. The researchers in Immanuel Bloch’s and Ulrich Schneider’s research group have now realised such a system of an atomic gas with an upper energy limit in their laboratory, following theoretical proposals by Allard Mosk and Achim Rosch.

Temperature as a game of marbles: The Boltzmann distribution states how many particles have which energy, and can be illustrated with the aid of spheres that are distributed in a hilly landscape. At positive temperatures (left image), as are common in everyday life, most spheres lie in the valley at minimum potential energy and barely move; they therefore also possess minimum kinetic energy. States with low total energy are therefore more likely than those with high total energy – the usual Boltzmann distribution. At infinite temperature (centre image) the spheres are spread evenly over low and high energies in an identical landscape. Here, all energy states are equally probable. At negative temperatures (right image), however, most spheres move on top of the hill, at the upper limit of the potential energy. Their kinetic energy is also maximum. Energy states with high total energy thus occur more frequently than those with low total energy – the Boltzmann distribution is inverted. Credit: LMU and MPG Munich

In their experiment, the scientists first cool around a hundred thousand atoms in a vacuum chamber to a positive temperature of a few billionths of a Kelvin and capture them in optical traps made of laser beams. The surrounding ultrahigh vacuum guarantees that the atoms are perfectly thermally insulated from the environment. The laser beams create a so-called optical lattice, in which the atoms are arranged regularly at lattice sites. In this lattice, the atoms can still move from site to site via the tunnel effect, yet their kinetic energy has an upper limit and therefore possesses the required upper energy limit. Temperature, however, relates not only to kinetic energy, but to the total energy of the particles, which in this case includes interaction and potential energy. The system of the Munich and Garching researchers also sets a limit to both of these. The physicists then take the atoms to this upper boundary of the total energy – thus realising a negative temperature, at minus a few billionths of a kelvin.

At negative temperatures an engine can do more work
If spheres possess a positive temperature and lie in a valley at minimum potential energy, this state is obviously stable—this is nature as we know it. If the spheres are located on top of a hill at maximum potential energy, they will usually roll down and thereby convert their potential energy into kinetic energy.

“If the spheres are at a negative temperature, however, their kinetic energy will already be so large that it cannot increase further,” explains Simon Braun, a doctoral student in the research group. “The spheres thus cannot roll down, and they stay on top of the hill. The energy limit therefore renders the system stable!” The negative temperature state in their experiment is indeed just as stable as a positive temperature state. “We have thus created the first negative absolute temperature state for moving particles,” adds Braun.

Matter at negative absolute temperature has a whole range of astounding consequences: with its help, one could create heat engines such as combustion engines with an efficiency of more than 100%. This does not mean, however, that the law of energy conservation is violated. Instead, the engine could not only absorb energy from the hotter medium, and thus do work, but, in contrast to the usual case, from the colder medium as well.

At purely positive temperatures, the colder medium inevitably heats up in contrast, therefore absorbing a portion of the energy of the hot medium and thereby limits the efficiency. If the hot medium has a negative temperature, it is possible to absorb energy from both media simultaneously. The work performed by the engine is therefore greater than the energy taken from the hotter medium alone – the efficiency is over 100%.

The achievement of the Munich physicists could additionally be interesting for cosmology, since the thermodynamic behaviour of negative temperature exhibits parallels to so-called dark energy. Cosmologists postulate dark energy as the elusive force that accelerates the expansion of the universe, although the cosmos should in fact contract because of the gravitational attraction between all masses. There is a similar phenomenon in the atomic cloud in the Munich laboratory: the experiment relies upon the fact that the atoms in the gas do not repel each other as in a usual gas, but instead interact attractively. This means that the atoms exert a negative instead of a positive pressure. As a consequence, the atom cloud wants to contract and should really collapse—just as would be expected for the universe under the effect of gravity. But because of its negative temperature this does not happen. The gas is saved from collapse just like the universe.

Source: Max Planck Institute

Alternate article sited:
http://www.nature.com/news/quantum-gas-goes-below-absolute-zero-1.12146

Thank you MidiChlorian for that. I was unaware. This is additional evidence and proof of the existence of ultimatonic matter and further confirms the potential to tap into the sub-absolute zero puissant emergent energy. So far we have CMB, dark energy, dark matter, Quark-gluon plasma and negative-kelvin materials as evidence.

I understand that my approach is opposite to the mainstream science approach. They are on the inside looking out. Even though they look deep inside the atom they are still looking out on the energy of the universe. I am on the outside looking in. If we are to harmoniously interface with emergent energy, from a practical standpoint, it makes more sense, to me, to create a machine that creates linear gravity than to create a machine that will undo gravity and take matter back to it's sub-absolute zero prime physical units. Right now the LHC is the most powerful machine that science uses to undo gravity and it produces intense heat. There would have to be a smooth transition from electronic organization to less and less gravitational pull ending in a sub-absolute zero energy interface from that approach. It is much easier to achieve creation than to unravel it IMO.

I also understand that my approach is opposed to the mainstream science approach because I reject the assumption that all matter in the universe has a gravitational attraction to all other matter in the universe that would lead to a collapse of the universe if not acted upon by some other force (Einstein's cosmological constant or dark energy). The force of creation is inflation caused by the gravity induced organized movement of sub-zero puissant emergent energy into matter. Mesotron is part of that organization. The local gravity of a galaxy contains the linear gravity systems of all of it's suns and suns contain all of the linear gravity systems of it's planets and their satellites. There is no attraction between the local gravity systems of galaxies. Galaxies might collide or move in clusters because of some reaction to paradise gravity but otherwise they are adrift in space.

regards, gray

PostPosted:  

"graybear13", from another topic, where I have cut your comment out and posted it below: you had indicated that 'one missing piece of the puzzle is "short space rays"', where I'm not sure that this is actually a missing piece, rather a misinterpreted piece that science may have labeled something different. It would stands to reason that the way the Urantia Book presents information would be similar to what we might have defined it in our current understanding of these areas, and it would also indicate that the authors of the UB would know about our future discoveries, so to not interfere, so to speak, they would also associate their descriptions with something similar in association.
graybear13 wrote:
[. . .]
We can measure gamma rays. We can measure the electronic stage (electromagnetism) and the affect of gravity spot on. We can also measure ultimatonic rays; CMBR is not relic. One missing piece of the puzzle is "short space rays". These rays are, it would seem, produced by mesotrons. The other missing piece is infraultimatonic rays. I find it very difficult to expand my mind enough to envision paradise gravity producing and controlling infraultimatonic rays and untimatonic rays that are creating "all materialization in the seven universes". It makes the Hubble Deep Field only a small part of the paradise gravity field. All of the objects in the shot are linear gravity fields existing inside of the infraultimatonic field.

We do not understand the force mass power of the mesotron because we do not understand what causes the pull of gravity in the beginning. Vortexes cause gravity. Vortexes that are spinning in opposite directions, when viewed from the top, will be attracted to each other and join forces. Vortexes that spin in the same direction will bounce off each other and join at their tips and begin to pushing against each others impetus toward a singularity forming a mesotron.

Gray

Since you mentioned "mesotron" in your narrative above, and based on you assumptions thereof, I'm not sure that you hypothesis is correct? However, while researching this topic in more detail I ran across some definitions which might better explain or associate:
Quote:
The short space rays. These are the shortest of all purely electronic vibrations and represent the preatomic stage of this form of matter. These rays require extraordinarily high or low temperatures for their production. There are two sorts of these space rays: one attendant upon the birth of atoms and the other indicative of atomic disruption. They emanate in the largest quantities from the densest plane of the superuniverse, the Milky Way, which is also the densest plane of the outer universes. (42:5.5)

Quote:
Ultimatonic rays. The assembly of energy into the minute spheres of the ultimatons occasions vibrations in the content of space which are discernible and measurable. And long before physicists ever discover the ultimaton, they will undoubtedly detect the phenomena of these rays as they shower in upon Urantia. These short and powerful rays represent the initial activity of the ultimatons as they are slowed down to that point where they veer towards the electronic organization of matter. As the ultimatons aggregate into electrons, condensation occurs with a consequent storage of energy. (42:5.4)

And:
Quote:
Infraultimatonic rays — the borderland revolutions of ultimatons as they begin to assume definite form. This is the first stage of emergent energy in which wavelike phenomena can be detected and measured. (42:5.3)

I'm not sure which one of the following areas of information may be associated to the aforementioned UB definitions but I do not think that they would apply to the "Infraultimatonic rays" which would require an additional application into another dimensional area, but the other two may be associated?
Quote:
Ultrashort pulse --
In optics, an ultrashort pulse of light is an electromagnetic pulse whose time duration is of the order of a picosecond (10−12 second) or less. Such pulses have a broadband optical spectrum, and can be created by mode-locked oscillators. They are commonly referred to as ultrafast events. Amplification of ultrashort pulses almost always requires the technique of chirped pulse amplification, in order to avoid damage to the gain medium of the amplifier.

They are characterized by a high peak intensity (or more correctly, irradiance) that usually leads to nonlinear interactions in various materials, including air. These processes are studied in the field of nonlinear optics.

In the specialized literature, "ultrashort" refers to the femtosecond (fs) and picosecond (ps) range, although such pulses no longer hold the record for the shortest pulses artificially generated. Indeed, x-ray pulses with durations on the attosecond time scale have been reported.

See also: Attophysics

I believe that the presentation above may represent "short space rays", and not "Ultimatonic rays", but "femtosecond pulse shaping" might lead to the later?

The UB narration which lead me to the information above was the following, which has some interesting implications specifically regarding the phrase "energy particles", which I am still researching but thought the posting of the information above might be informational at this time.
Quote:
(475.10) 42:5.14 The so-called ether is merely a collective name to designate a group of force and energy activities occurring in space. Ultimatons, electrons, and other mass aggregations of energy are uniform particles of matter, and in their transit through space they really proceed in direct lines. Light and all other forms of recognizable energy manifestations consist of a succession of definite energy particles which proceed in direct lines except as modified by gravity and other intervening forces. That these processions of energy particles appear as wave phenomena when subjected to certain observations is due to the resistance of the undifferentiated force blanket of all space, the hypothetical ether, and to the intergravity tension of the associated aggregations of matter. The spacing of the particle-intervals of matter, together with the initial velocity of the energy beams, establishes the undulatory appearance of many forms of energy-matter.

PostPosted:  

[quote="MidiChlorian]Since you mentioned "mesotron" in your narrative above, and based on you assumptions thereof, I'm not sure that you hypothesis is correct? However, while researching this topic in more detail I ran across some definitions which might better explain or associate: [/quote]

Thank you for the information MidiChlorian.

I'm not sure that my hypothesis is completely correct either, because it is constantly growing and changing as I awaken to new revelations of truth. I believe the concept is logical all the way through, given that a higher energy field exists below absolute zero that pervades all space and is gravitationally condensed and stored in matter.

42:4.7 Temperature—heat and cold—is secondary only to gravity in the realms of energy and matter evolution. Ultimatons are humbly obedient to temperature extremes. Low temperatures favor certain forms of electronic construction and atomic assembly, while high temperatures facilitate all sorts of atomic breakup and material disintegration.

42:4.8 When subjected to the heat and pressure of certain internal solar states, all but the most primitive associations of matter may be broken up. Heat can thus largely overcome gravity stability. But no known solar heat or pressure can convert ultimatons back into puissant energy.

I believe that science is very close to putting it all together but, the puzzle pieces are out of order, out of the order of creation in the atomic, subatomic and sub-nuclear realms. #1 is puissant emergent energy #2 is gravity and #3 is mesotron. After that comes the electronic organization of matter which science knows quite well but observes in reverse order. Science has gravity at zero in Planck length mass. Gravity always equals mass. Without gravity there can be no mass.

42:6.4 The ultimatons, unknown on Urantia, slow down through many phases of physical activity before they attain the revolutionary-energy prerequisites to electronic organization. Ultimatons have three varieties of motion: mutual resistance to cosmic force, individual revolutions of antigravity potential, and the intraelectronic positions of the one hundred mutually interassociated ultimatons.

regards,gray

PostPosted:  

Galaxies are local linear gravity systems that are formed by gravitational and mesotronic influences within the puissant emergent energy field containing a galaxy. This gives birth to what we see in the cosmos. Each galaxy has its own local gravity and is not gravitationally influenced by other galaxies. Each sun in a galaxy has its own linear gravity and most have no gravitational influence on neighboring suns.

From atoms to galaxies the process of creation is the same; gravity pulling in and condensing puissant emergent energy. The force mass power of mesotron is the force that holds matter together. This strong force allows the electronic organization of matter to take place; formation of atoms, star ignition, galactic materialization and everything in between.

Science should be experimenting with gravity machines. Machines that can create gravity and, hopefully, can be made to create mesotronic power.

o:6.6 ...Emergent energy embraces those energies which are responsive to Paradise gravity but are as yet unresponsive to local or linear gravity. This is the pre-electronic level of energy-matter....

11:8.3 ... Local or linear gravity pertains to the electrical stage of energy or matter .

regards, gray