Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:38 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Space Between
PostPosted:  

Makalu wrote:
it doesnt matter if you present your illogical inferences in the form of a question or a statement...they're still illogical. i was working logic puzzles in my dads college textbook when i was in grade school...and used the same textbook myself when i aced the college course decades later.

why don't you take the good advise you were given and go create a fringe website to spew your nonsense? oh yeah i forgot because you're a forum troll.

Then I will present my "illogical inferences" in the form of two other questions.

Are you logical? Are you illogical? Since I am presumed by you to be illogical, which of my questions is the illogical one? Since I am illogical, both must be illogical inferences, based on your puzzled logic.

It is illogical to expect a troll to take your "good advise". It would be logical to assume that grade inflation was rampant at your college. This is all very puzzling. Are you still puzzling over the same textbook?

BTW, you are still feeding the troll. How puzzling.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

^1

PostPosted:  

Makalu wrote:
p.s. no its not a shame that i refuse to feed the troll

Is this what what you call refusing to feed the troll?

Makalu wrote:
^1

Put that one in your treasure box in heaven. Nice! Classy too!

PostPosted:  

i said that in reference to a different topic...not the topic of you being a troll which you've so dismally denied being whilst eloquently displaying

PostPosted:  

Makalu wrote:
i said that in reference to a different topic...not the topic of you being a troll which you've so dismally denied being whilst eloquently displaying

So, you admit to being "off topic" now. I was first accused of being a troll when found guilty of posting off topic.

Do the same standards apply to you? Or are you referring to "The Space Between" your ears? In that case, you can legitimately make the case for being "On Topic".

PostPosted:  

yep i'm off topic...was it like some sort of major logical breakthrough for you when you realized this or what?

PostPosted:  

Makalu wrote:
yep i'm off topic...was it like some sort of major logical breakthrough for you when you realized this or what?

Yes it was, but you wouldn't understand. You had to be there.

PostPosted:  

well i was never that dense but you wouldnt understand..understanding implies a degree of transcendence

PostPosted:  

14:1.17 The intervening space which exists between these two circuits of gravity bodies is unique in that nothing like it is to be found elsewhere in all the wide universe. This zone is characterized by enormous wave movements of an up-and-down nature and is permeated by tremendous energy activities of an unknown order.

This space between is more than interesting, I think. "Up and down" wave movements are not inclusive of "side to side" wave movements. This suggest that this is not electromagnetic waves. Therefore, there is no circular polarization. There is no time involved in these energy activities that would make these up and down wave movements.

14:4.10 The Havona natives are all the offspring of the Paradise Trinity. They are without creature parents, and they are nonreproducing beings. We cannot portray the creation of these citizens of the central universe, beings who never were created. The entire story of the creation of Havona is an attempt to time-space an eternity fact which has no relation to time or space as mortal man comprehends them. But we must concede human philosophy a point of origin; even personalities far above the human level require a concept of "beginnings." Nevertheless, the Paradise-Havona system is eternal.

The statement in bold suggest that Paradise-Havona is a unified system. That sheds new
light on the statement elsewhere in TUB that the Ultimaton has Paradise as its nucleus. That nucleus, in my estimation, must also include Havona, since Pardise and Havona come as a package set.

PostPosted:  

Makalu wrote:
well i was never that dense but you wouldnt understand..understanding implies a degree of transcendence

Alright already. Can you transcend this discussion? Can we move on? Good grief! :roll:

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
14:1.17 The intervening space which exists between these two circuits of gravity bodies is unique in that nothing like it is to be found elsewhere in all the wide universe. This zone is characterized by enormous wave movements of an up-and-down nature and is permeated by tremendous energy activities of an unknown order.

This space between is more than interesting, I think. "Up and down" wave movements are not inclusive of "side to side" wave movements. This suggest that this is not electromagnetic waves. Therefore, there is no circular polarization. There is no time involved in these energy activities that would make these up and down wave movements.

14:4.10 The Havona natives are all the offspring of the Paradise Trinity. They are without creature parents, and they are nonreproducing beings. We cannot portray the creation of these citizens of the central universe, beings who never were created. The entire story of the creation of Havona is an attempt to time-space an eternity fact which has no relation to time or space as mortal man comprehends them. But we must concede human philosophy a point of origin; even personalities far above the human level require a concept of "beginnings." Nevertheless, the Paradise-Havona system is eternal.

The statement in bold suggest that Paradise-Havona is a unified system. That sheds new
light on the statement elsewhere in TUB that the Ultimaton has Paradise as its nucleus. That nucleus, in my estimation, must also include Havona, since Pardise and Havona come as a package set.

Based on your so called interpretation of these two narrations from two different sections of paper 14 indicates to me that you ain't got a clue of what paper 14 is really in reference too. I do, but as I've told you in the past you need to do some of the work and have an open mind to different ways of thinking, not only to be willing to listen to others, who may oppose your two dimensional thinking process. It would be less than realistic to think that you could elevate your thought process to a dimensional level that exceeds 7 and maybe venture to a level of 11 dimensions or more? I've wasted enough time for today updating your interpretation because you really cannot comprehend this level of science.

PostPosted:  

MidiChlorian wrote:
Based on your so called interpretation of these two narrations from two different sections of paper 14 indicates to me that you ain't got a clue of what paper 14 is really in reference too.

Ok. Tell me about your interpretations of Paper 14.

MidiChlorian wrote:
I do, but as I've told you in the past you need to do some of the work and have an open mind to different ways of thinking, not only to be willing to listen to others, who may oppose your two dimensional thinking process.

Ok. Please stop teasing all of us and let us know what you think.

MidiChlorian wrote:
It would be less than realistic to think that you could elevate your thought process to a dimensional level that exceeds 7 and maybe venture to a level of 11 dimensions or more?

I thought in your last sentence you claim that my thinking is two dimensional. And now I am up to 7 dimensions? Can you provide your basis for 11 dimensions and more? Are you talking of Havona and Paradise levels? What dimension are you up to?

MidiChlorian wrote:
I've wasted enough time for today updating your interpretation because you really cannot comprehend this level of science.

I'm sorry, but I missed that update. Please share your interpretations with all here.

I am searching for practical applications to information that a Perfector of Wisdom has provided in Paper 14. As I have presented, I think that the Paradise-Havona system provides for the perfect receiver/transmitter of energies and signals that proceed from Paradise and return to Paradise in endless cycles. I think that the energies in the space between the dark gravity bodies can be a perfect way to optimize these two-ways transmissions.

Researchers at Heifei University in China and Tufts University are getting incredible results with spiral antennas. Interestingly, these spiral antennas are achieving ever increasing performance parameters and maximizing the co-polorized gain, and minimizing cross-polorized gain of the antenna across its operational bandwidth.

Even more interesting is that the Archimedean spiral antenna is even more optimal if it is of an elliptical array pattern. The up and down wave energies in the space between the two levels of dark gravity bodies may serve as a filter of sort to greatly improve antennas. More later.

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
MidiChlorian wrote:
Based on your so called interpretation of these two narrations from two different sections of paper 14 indicates to me that you ain't got a clue of what paper 14 is really in reference too.

Ok. Tell me about your interpretations of Paper 14.

In the past, I've attempted to present you with the fundamental aspects, where you either, refused to receive them, as a possibility, or an acceptable viewpoint. All you seemed to do is bring everything back to what you believe, thereby confirming that you have closed your mind to other potential explanations other than your own. This has been demonstrated not only towards me but other contributors who wish to present something that might present a different viewpoint which may conflict with yours.

toto wrote:
MidiChlorian wrote:
I do, but as I've told you in the past you need to do some of the work and have an open mind to different ways of thinking, not only to be willing to listen to others, who may oppose your two dimensional thinking process.

Ok. Please stop teasing all of us and let us know what you think.

If you were actually thinking that I am teasing you, then subconsciously it might appear that you actually think that I have something to contribute, however your two dimensional approach to thinking, or binary thinking where there can only be two possible answers to any question, "YES" or "NO", and depending on variables interjected, many minds will function with at least a three dimensional process which yields the possibility that an answer can be "YES" and "NO". The other variations imply that there is the possibility for there to be an "OR-IF" introduced into any possible equation, or algorithm, not to mention, multiple "OR-IF"'s depending on variables which may be associated as being dynamic.
So, until you accept that there are multiple ways of seeing things, anything that I present, will be a tease to you.

toto wrote:
MidiChlorian wrote:
It would be less than realistic to think that you could elevate your thought process to a dimensional level that exceeds 7 and maybe venture to a level of 11 dimensions or more?

I thought in your last sentence you claim that my thinking is two dimensional. And now I am up to 7 dimensions? Can you provide your basis for 11 dimensions and more? Are you talking of Havona and Paradise levels? What dimension are you up to?

This is a prime example of what I am attempting to say to you, where from my previous assessment of your thought process, you have interpreted an egotistical implication that when I wrote that "It would be less than realistic to think that you could elevate your thought process", not that you did elevate your thought process. With your indication that you now think that I said differently, indicates that your ego is altering your perception of the written word, be it mine or what is in the UB. By your interjection of questions regarding "Havona and Paradise levels?" and then to ask my so called dimensional level, might indicate an unfocused mind as not being relative to the initial subject, which should have prompted a more direct question but didn't. If you review my previous response above, it might present you with an answer?

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
I am searching for practical applications to information that a Perfector of Wisdom has provided in Paper 14. As I have presented, I think that the Paradise-Havona system provides for the perfect receiver/transmitter of energies and signals that proceed from Paradise and return to Paradise in endless cycles. I think that the energies in the space between the dark gravity bodies can be a perfect way to optimize these two-ways transmissions.

Researchers at Heifei University in China and Tufts University are getting incredible results with spiral antennas. Interestingly, these spiral antennas are achieving ever increasing performance parameters and maximizing the co-polorized gain, and minimizing cross-polorized gain of the antenna across its operational bandwidth.

Even more interesting is that the Archimedean spiral antenna is even more optimal if it is of an elliptical array pattern. The up and down wave energies in the space between the two levels of dark gravity bodies may serve as a filter of sort to greatly improve antennas. More later.

With your presentation above, it would seem that you are mixing engineering principles, and focusing on a more mechanical principle, whereas a more biological principle is implied in paper 14. Engineering principles can overlap to the more personal, which would be microscopic verses macroscopic in nature. Yet you have chosen a medical profession, which might indicate your abilities to combine your engineering studies to the biologic verses mechanical but still apply in the same way.

PostPosted:  

Ignorance + Prejudice...a blend of lack of knowledge and yet a love for and blind loyalty to one's knowledge/perspective. Crippling, blinding, and the natural state for the troll...as Makalu says. Poor Nigel...a brilliant and flexible mind chased off by the troll. Yet another topic hijacked by someone's self love....one who claims greater wisdom than Gabriel.....obviously his tormented perspective is absolute in its rigidity. Sorry guys....you'll not get past or over this bridge. Don't know why the mods tolerate the MannysFesto choir of toto/Manny/loucol/Louis/JohnnyBones...and endless parade of the same charade!!

100:1.2 (1094.4) Some persons are too busy to grow and are therefore in grave danger of spiritual fixation. Provision must be made for growth of meanings at differing ages, in successive cultures, and in the passing stages of advancing civilization. The chief inhibitors of growth are prejudice and ignorance.

100:1.5 (1094.7) The soil essential for religious growth presupposes a progressive life of self-realization, the co-ordination of natural propensities, the exercise of curiosity and the enjoyment of reasonable adventure, the experiencing of feelings of satisfaction, the functioning of the fear stimulus of attention and awareness, the wonder-lure, and a normal consciousness of smallness, humility. Growth is also predicated on the discovery of selfhood accompanied by self-criticism — conscience, for conscience is really the criticism of oneself by one’s own value-habits, personal ideals.

:wink: :roll: 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next