Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:13 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Re: The Space Between
PostPosted:  

I wonder Brad, can you explain that the following:

fanofVan wrote:
Ignorance + Prejudice...a blend of lack of knowledge and yet a love for and blind loyalty to one's knowledge/perspective. Crippling, blinding, and the natural state for the troll...as Makalu says. Poor Nigel...a brilliant and flexible mind chased off by the troll. Yet another topic hijacked by someone's self love....one who claims greater wisdom than Gabriel.....obviously his tormented perspective is absolute in its rigidity. Sorry guys....you'll not get past or over this bridge. Don't know why the mods tolerate the MannysFesto choir of toto/Manny/loucol/Louis/JohnnyBones...and endless parade

isn't this?

Quote:
DEFINITION

troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

fanofVan wrote:
Ignorance + Prejudice...a blend of lack of knowledge and yet a love for and blind loyalty to one's knowledge/perspective. Crippling, blinding, and the natural state for the troll...as Makalu says. Poor Nigel...a brilliant and flexible mind chased off by the troll. Yet another topic hijacked by someone's self love....one who claims greater wisdom than Gabriel.....obviously his tormented perspective is absolute in its rigidity. Sorry guys....you'll not get past or over this bridge. Don't know why the mods tolerate the MannysFesto choir of toto/Manny/loucol/Louis/JohnnyBones...and endless parade of the same charade!!

Are these the spiritual fruits you desire?

MidiChlorian wrote:
With your presentation above, it would seem that you are mixing engineering principles, and focusing on a more mechanical principle, whereas a more biological principle is implied in paper 14.

Biological principles apply everywhere. The Universe is alive. I do not disagree with you.

MidiChlorian wrote:
In the past, I've attempted to present you with the fundamental aspects, where you either, refused to receive them, as a possibility, or an acceptable viewpoint. All you seemed to do is bring everything back to what you believe, thereby confirming that you have closed your mind to other potential explanations other than your own. This has been demonstrated not only towards me but other contributors who wish to present something that might present a different viewpoint which may conflict with yours.

I am sorry. I will try to be more receptive to you and others.

MidiChlorian wrote:
So, until you accept that there are multiple ways of seeing things, anything that I present, will be a tease to you.

I agree with you and I will be more empathetic in the future.

MidiChlorian wrote:
If you review my previous response above, it might present you with an answer?

I get it. I apologize. Can we start anew?

PostPosted:  

MidiChlorian wrote:
With your presentation above, it would seem that you are mixing engineering principles, and focusing on a more mechanical principle, whereas a more biological principle is implied in paper 14.

I think that I understand now what you mean exactly about my antenna analogy of Havona having a biological principle and it is disturbing. Are you implying that there are human antennas, as in spiritual channelers, and that you are one of these?

In reply to Ron Besser, Midichlorian wrote:

"Thanks for the reply all, and the concern imbedded within its context, but within this context it implies that I should have some concern regarding my well being and, that I need to expand my abilities in order to be more in tune with the powers that be, and also that I, or my work, am looking for form of reparation or acknowledgement for my interest in these various subject, where this would be the farthest from my thoughts and, actually only an ambition for truth.  Being that truth would seem to be subjective to all, mine is an individualized ability rather than a collective effort which having mentioned the need to copy write my work is unnecessary in that all, or most of my work, notations are encrypted in that most time, all I need is one word to promote thought from eidetic memory which I have retained from childhood.  Also, I have no wish nor need to receive nor transmit data with spirits in that I already have that ability but have chosen or learned how to block them out because for the most part they can be somewhat deceptive, requiring translation, to be of value.  Therefore, I have learned how to turn off my conscious mind allowing for superconscious, mindal, symbolic, communion having been spiritual fused for some time.  This allows me to concentrate on certain experiential logic which has served me well.  As one should know that when one understands the functioning of the human brain, once that frequency is known, even the body can be manipulated to function similar to a neurosurgeon being able to stimulate certain areas of the brain to stimulate muscular functions.  Having experienced this type of manipulation, it is difficult to brake this connection, but it is possible.  Nevertheless, your concerns are noted and appreciated."

Midichlorian

Posted in the Serara Forum
Topic: Reconstructing the Ultimaton papers
February 05, 2016, 06:48:31

What do you mean here when you say that, you have no wish nor need "to receive nor transmit data with spirits in that I already have that ability but have chosen or learned how to block them out because for the most part they can be somewhat deceptive, requiring translation, to be of value"?

You go on to state that, "Therefore, I have learned how to turn off my conscious mind allowing for superconscious, mindal, symbolic, communion having been spiritual fused for some time.".

What do you mean when you state that you have been "spiritual fused for some time"?

On this topic of Havona, I did not give any indication that the antennas I was talking about were human. I meant regular antennas like the ones in your cell phone.

What spirit have you fused with, Midi? And have you been using any 'channeling abilities' to gather responses to me?

Last edited by toto on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:26 am +0000, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted:  

Makalu wrote:
^1

A note to admin.

This symbol used by Makalu is well known as being an obscene hand gesture. It's called 'giving the middle finger'. I thought you may have missed that one and so I am bringing it to your attention because I doubt that this is included specifically in the Forum Rules.

I prefer that it had been a smily face, :).

PostPosted:  

fanofVan wrote:
Ignorance + Prejudice...a blend of lack of knowledge and yet a love for and blind loyalty to one's knowledge/perspective. Crippling, blinding, and the natural state for the troll...as Makalu says. Poor Nigel...a brilliant and flexible mind chased off by the troll. Yet another topic hijacked by someone's self love....one who claims greater wisdom than Gabriel.....obviously his tormented perspective is absolute in its rigidity. Sorry guys....you'll not get past or over this bridge. Don't know why the mods tolerate the MannysFesto choir of toto/Manny/loucol/Louis/JohnnyBones...and endless parade of the same charade!!

Yes, the pot calling the kettle black. And you agree with Makalu and his obscene gesture. Hypocrites are prone to hypocirices.

And you agree with Bonita and her transgendered persona, Rexford. Peas in a pod.

January 3, 2017 at 2:26 pm
Bonita, aka, Rexford writes on UAI forum:

26:5.3 That, then, is the primary or elementary course which confronts the faith-tested and much-traveled pilgrims of space. But long before reaching Havona, these ascendant children of time have learned to feast upon uncertainty, to fatten upon disappointment, to enthuse over apparent defeat, to invigorate in the presence of difficulties, to exhibit indomitable courage in the face of immensity, and to exercise unconquerable faith when confronted with the challenge of the inexplicable. Long since, the battle cry of these pilgrims became: “In liaison with God, nothing–absolutely nothing–is impossible.”

"This quote has gotten me through some of the worst afflictions a person can have in this life. I keep this quote with me at all times. It reminds me that God lives in me and with me and will never leave me through all manner of suffering. How comforting is that? To be a partner with God in this life is the greatest gift, and to share all manner of life with him is the best I can give back."

She/He needs a quote to get through afflictions. She/He needs a quote to remind her about God. She/He keeps this quote with her/him at all times. And what about God? Is there something before Him? Perhaps a quote stands before Him. This says it all I think, and in her/his own words. Idolatry is a dangerous thing. Nod is correct. For some, TUB is indeed dangerous. Peas in a pod, Bradly.

January 2, 2017 at 9:55 pm
Bonita, aka, Rexford wrote on UAI forum:

"Yup, you are misunderstanding.  If I went back to TB as Rexford, it would have been my fourth time back at that troll hole.  Three times was all I could bear, so a fourth time is just ludicrous.  Why would I punish myself like that?  Makes no sense.  I think, but I’m not absolutely sure, that I left some time around 2007, with some really nasty words for Larry as I slammed the door on that unbearable place for good.  I read occasionally, but find it droll and uninteresting."

Do you share the same disdain for Larry and this forum, Bradly, as does Bonita/Rexford? If so, why are you here? Peas in a pod.

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
fanofVan wrote:

Yes, the pot calling the kettle black. And you agree with Makalu and his obscene gesture. Hypocrites are prone to hypocirices.

And you agree with Bonita and her transgendered persona, Rexford. Peas in a pod.

January 3, 2017 at 2:26 pm
Bonita, aka, Rexford writes on UAI forum:

26:5.3 That, then, is the primary or elementary course which confronts the faith-tested and much-traveled pilgrims of space. But long before reaching Havona, these ascendant children of time have learned to feast upon uncertainty, to fatten upon disappointment, to enthuse over apparent defeat, to invigorate in the presence of difficulties, to exhibit indomitable courage in the face of immensity, and to exercise unconquerable faith when confronted with the challenge of the inexplicable. Long since, the battle cry of these pilgrims became: “In liaison with God, nothing–absolutely nothing–is impossible.”

"This quote has gotten me through some of the worst afflictions a person can have in this life. I keep this quote with me at all times. It reminds me that God lives in me and with me and will never leave me through all manner of suffering. How comforting is that? To be a partner with God in this life is the greatest gift, and to share all manner of life with him is the best I can give back."

She/He needs a quote to get through afflictions. She/He needs a quote to remind her about God. She/He keeps this quote with her/him at all times. And what about God? Is there something before Him? Perhaps a quote stands before Him. This says it all I think, and in her/his own words. Idolatry is a dangerous thing. Nod is correct. For some, TUB is indeed dangerous. Peas in a pod, Bradly.

January 2, 2017 at 9:55 pm
Bonita, aka, Rexford wrote on UAI forum:

"Yup, you are misunderstanding.  If I went back to TB as Rexford, it would have been my fourth time back at that troll hole.  Three times was all I could bear, so a fourth time is just ludicrous.  Why would I punish myself like that?  Makes no sense.  I think, but I’m not absolutely sure, that I left some time around 2007, with some really nasty words for Larry as I slammed the door on that unbearable place for good.  I read occasionally, but find it droll and uninteresting."

Do you share the same disdain for Larry and this forum, Bradly, as does Bonita/Rexford? If so, why are you here? Peas in a pod.

I am happy to share a pod with either Bonita or Rexford. I do not believe them to be the same person at all...an odd claim itself but actually hilarious as an accusation from one known as toto, loucol. Emanny, Manny, JohnnyBones, Louis (and who knows how many other disguises upon being removed from multiple forums!). Mostly for the domination and take over of endless topics and the repetitive display of what you have chosen here to once again demonstrate.

I have, over the years and many times, complimented Larry for a most difficult task and responsibility and have a high regard for his selfless service to the student body and dissemination of the UB.

I am here to learn and study with those who share an appreciation for the Papers....and that is the stated purpose of TB. What you are doing here is a more relevant question to consider...I'll leave that to you.

:roll:

PostPosted:  

waaaaa poor baby troll plays the victim now cuz thats how trolls roll...if you think you can salvage the high moral ground from my reaction to your groundless post g'luck fruitcake

PostPosted:  

Bradly and Makalu,

Being that this is a forum for studying the Urantia Book, why do you so often derail topics by posting a deliberately provocative message with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument?

Let's study what the Urantia Book says about this behavior:

(5:1.10) The Father is not in spiritual hiding, but so many of his creatures have hidden themselves away in the mists of their own willful decisions and for the time being have separated themselves from the communion of his spirit and the spirit of his Son by the choosing of their own perverse ways and by the indulgence of the self-assertiveness of their intolerant minds and unspiritual natures.

PostPosted:  

pardon me for derailing the pseudoscience topic....i'm old and having trouble adapting to the post-truth era

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

For those of you who are old, or forgetful, or dishonest, or simply contentious by nature... if you've been removed previously from this discussion board for some infraction of the guidelines then we simply do not want you to come back here, ever. Sorry if you feel left out or rejected... but exactly you're no longer welcome no matter by what name you've chosen to reinsert yourself into the discussions and you should feel some degree of real guilt or shame simply for being dishonest and for having belittled yourself. There are other discussion boards where you'll be welcome; this isn't one of them.

This is just another of the reasons why personally I dislike aka's or pseudonyms or monikers and aliases -- those not using real names feel more secure in flaming, treating one another as objects, being argumentative and untrustworthy. If you wouldn't feel comfortable making a post under your own name then you shouldn't be posting it, period.

This is a discussion board for discussing ideas. It's not intended as a place for maligning others or even for arguing. You do after all profess to understand the teachings of Jesus and of The Urantia Book. It's expected that you behave as a grownup and act right and at a minimum put the teachings into practice here.

Larry