Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:51 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
PostPosted:  

9:3.3 Antigravity can annul gravity within a local frame; it does so by the exercise of equal force presence. It operates only with reference to material gravity, and it is not the action of mind. The gravity-resistant phenomenon of a gyroscope is a fair illustration of the effect of antigravity but of no value to illustrate the cause of antigravity.

graybear13 wrote:
I the beginning I saw the effect when I shined lights on a spinning mirror pyramid. I saw a spinning reflection. After some time I realized that air passing across the face of the spinning pyramid would dip and create a low pressure area similar to air passing over a wing. Then I built a shaft assembly and pyramid and projected cold air from the spinning pyramid into the middle of a fire. All I got was skyrocketing balls of fire. Then it came to me that I needed to project hot ionized air out of the spinning pyramid into cold high pressure air to produce the affect that I was looking for of a collapsing cloud of gas.

I would have to, in effect, slice the Octahedron in half to build the shaft assembly and power unit that is providing the hot ionized air that is projected up and out of the spinning pyramid. If I could accomplish this and have a power source in the center of a spinning Octahedron I could produce two vortexes projecting in opposite directions. The system might need that to be stable, I don't know but I think it needs to be, at least, tried in a serious way.

I found that your work has promise and is very important. However, as an engineering student in college, we were required to calculate the efficiency of thermodynamic and mechanical systems. It just seems to me that what you have theorized would require much energy input and, therefore, may not be practically efficient.

That being said, when I read your ideas, it immediately dawned on me that your spinning pyramids would produce a vortex. But without the counter rotation, it could not be stable. Balanced motion principles set out by TUB requires an octahedron, not a pyramid. As you know, a pyramid is but half of an octahedron.

My theories for free energy have included this principle of anti-gravity effect described in TUB in the above quote. I have adapted this into a perpetual motion devise that can power a generator, instance. It involves a gyroscopic effect of a spinning octahedron whose axis of rotation is at 90 degrees to the axis of the rotating Earth. The Earth is a vortex in perpetual motion that we can couple to the vortexes of a gyroscopic octahedron. This is akin to right angle gears. The opposing torques of the Earth and the spinning octahedron should sustain a perpetual motion in the gyroscope. The question, of course, is whether this devise can be made to function with high efficiency. The torque on the axis of rotation of the octahedron gyroscope would be a sustainer of motion as would the torque of the dual vortexes.

After coupling this rotating axis to a generator, electricity could be stored in batteries for use as needed.

That is why I asked if you had considered an spinning octahedron verses a spinning pyramid. Thanks for sharing your discovery!

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
9:3.3 Antigravity can annul gravity within a local frame; it does so by the exercise of equal force presence. It operates only with reference to material gravity, and it is not the action of mind. The gravity-resistant phenomenon of a gyroscope is a fair illustration of the effect of antigravity but of no value to illustrate the cause of antigravity.

graybear13 wrote:
I the beginning I saw the effect when I shined lights on a spinning mirror pyramid. I saw a spinning reflection. After some time I realized that air passing across the face of the spinning pyramid would dip and create a low pressure area similar to air passing over a wing. Then I built a shaft assembly and pyramid and projected cold air from the spinning pyramid into the middle of a fire. All I got was skyrocketing balls of fire. Then it came to me that I needed to project hot ionized air out of the spinning pyramid into cold high pressure air to produce the affect that I was looking for of a collapsing cloud of gas.

I would have to, in effect, slice the Octahedron in half to build the shaft assembly and power unit that is providing the hot ionized air that is projected up and out of the spinning pyramid. If I could accomplish this and have a power source in the center of a spinning Octahedron I could produce two vortexes projecting in opposite directions. The system might need that to be stable, I don't know but I think it needs to be, at least, tried in a serious way.

I found that your work has promise and is very important. However, as an engineering student in college, we were required to calculate the efficiency of thermodynamic and mechanical systems. It just seems to me that what you have theorized would require much energy input and, therefore, may not be practically efficient.

That being said, when I read your ideas, it immediately dawned on me that your spinning pyramids would produce a vortex. But without the counter rotation, it could not be stable. Balanced motion principles set out by TUB requires an octahedron, not a pyramid. As you know, a pyramid is but half of an octahedron.

My theories for free energy have included this principle of anti-gravity effect described in TUB in the above quote. I have adapted this into a perpetual motion devise that can power a generator, instance. It involves a gyroscopic effect of a spinning octahedron whose axis of rotation is at 90 degrees to the axis of the rotating Earth. The Earth is a vortex in perpetual motion that we can couple to the vortexes of a gyroscopic octahedron. This is akin to right angle gears. The opposing torques of the Earth and the spinning octahedron should sustain a perpetual motion in the gyroscope. The question, of course, is whether this devise can be made to function with high efficiency. The torque on the axis of rotation of the octahedron gyroscope would be a sustainer of motion as would the torque of the dual vortexes.

After coupling this rotating axis to a generator, electricity could be stored in batteries for use as needed.

That is why I asked if you had considered an spinning octahedron verses a spinning pyramid. Thanks for sharing your discovery!
Thank you for your kind words.

Your Octahedron power generator could, in just a couple of decades, replace all nuclear power plants and create an industry manufacturing personal Octahedron power generators. That would be something to see!

Could it be that the thermodynamic input that creates the vortex only has to take the system to the point where the pull of the linear gravity takes over to fuel the system?

regards, gray

PostPosted:  

graybear13 wrote:
Your Octahedron power generator could, in just a couple of decades, replace all nuclear power plants and create an industry manufacturing personal Octahedron power generators. That would be something to see!

This would be my fondest hope.

graybear13 wrote:
Could it be that the thermodynamic input that creates the vortex only has to take the system to the point where the pull of the linear gravity takes over to fuel the system?

I was looking to create a vortex gyroscope that would spin at right angles to the Earth's spin. In this way, the resistance to change in the axis of spin of the gyroscope would serve as the torque, since the Earth would rotate and the axis of spin would be forced to change angles 360 degrees in a 24 hour period. This torque applied to the shaft of the spinning gyroscope would serve as the energy input to the system from the rotating Earth.

The problem, until you gave me this idea, was how to create an vortex out of the gyro orthogonal to the Earth's vortex. This I saw as the coupling mechanism. I fiddled with the thought of a bi coned geometry but this would require a vortex in the metal and there is too much resistance for that. The metal of the gyro would require supercooling to make its molecules to move vortically and that would make it very inefficient.

As soon as you wrote about your sinning pyramids creating a vortex in the surrounding air, I knew that that was the answer! But I saw the octahedral as the final answer because it has a perfect symmetry about an equatorial plane, the base of the two joined pyramids. I immediately abandoned the bi-coned idea. This satisfies the principle of balance motion by creating bi-directional rotating vortexes. Remember that the two pyramids that make up an octahedron would be rotating counter directionally. This is theoretically a self sustaining spinning mechanism (perpetual motion) because it is coupled to the Earth's rotation. This creates a transaxle like coupling between the rotating Earth and the gyro, one vortex spinning the other. Thus, Gravity and anti-gravity are counter-balanced, siphoning out the power of stillness, Paradise.

The key, I think, is getting the initial motion of the gyro started. Once that is established, the mechanism should fuel itself with the linear gravity of the Earth that naturally depends on its spin and polarity charge. The initial rpms (revolutions per minute) of the gyro will have to be tinkered with. I think that it would all depend on the size of the gyro and the diameter of the vortexes. The gyro vortexes should spin at a rate that can keep up with the pace of the Earth's spin. That would depend on the latitude at which the gyro in sitting on the surface of the Earth and air density. A much faster initial spin would be requires nearer the equator than at higher latitudes. And less at lower altitudes? The goal is to create that stillness. Imagine a man running so fast towards the West (Northern hemisphere) that he is essentially standing still because the Earth is moving under his running feet at the same speed but opposite direction.

The answer to perpetual motion is stillness. The antigravity effect of the gyro that creates this opposition to linear gravity is what can bring the power to Paradise to us for safe, inexhaustible, practical use.

I asked Father to bring me the final piece of the puzzle and he chose you to give it to me, and now to all. I have chosen to present this idea for all to see and critique and try. I have made no efforts to publish anything I have written hear. There are no patents pending or credits or firsts. What has been freely given to me I freely give to all. It is God's glory and no other. I hope the baton is within reach of one who can take this idea and make it a reality for the good of mankind.

Thanks you gray, for listening to Father and for sharing what He has given you.

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
I asked Father to bring me the final piece of the puzzle and he chose you to give it to me, and now to all. I have chosen to present this idea for all to see and critique and try. I have made no efforts to publish anything I have written hear. There are no patents pending or credits or firsts. What has been freely given to me I freely give to all. It is God's glory and no other. I hope the baton is within reach of one who can take this idea and make it a reality for the good of mankind.

I really hope you are successful in getting the funding and support you need to actually create the Octahedron gyro. Creation of the vortexes that will stabilize the gyro is key to my model of the mesotron, so I am very interested in the progress of this experiment. graybear13@yahoo.com.

IMHO the heart of Christ is the owner of this technology and the brothers and sisters of Jesus should proactively make this happen so they can control, at least to some extent, the outcomes of its influence.

regards, gray

PostPosted:  

A very interesting idea toto and graybear! Would the size of the generating device, proportional to the size of the Earth, be a factor?

PostPosted:  

nodAmanaV wrote:
A very interesting idea toto and graybear! Would the size of the generating device, proportional to the size of the Earth, be a factor?

Excellent question nod. The relative proportion is key to how fast the gyro needs to spin. The larger the octahedron, the slower the spin required. While sitting orthogonally to the Earth's axis, the spin of the gyro must keep up with the rotation of the planet.

For example, at the equator, the Earth's belt size is roughly 25,000 miles around. Any location on the equator is moving at roughly 25,000 in 24 hours, or, 1,042 miles per hour. The diameter of the spinning octahedron, theoretically, would need to spin roughly 8,336 rpm for a diameter of 1 foot. A motor would need to initiate motion in the devise of about 1 foot in diameter in order to begin to sustain motion by coupling to the Earth.

Greater rpms or larger octahedrons would be needed at higher latitudes. An octahedron whose 'base' is roughly 1 foot square would rotate at a diameter of 1x√2 (diagonal of 1 foot square). But, it must be realized that the vortexes that are created may in fact dictate the ultimate size of the devise. These vortexes produced from this octahedron may be much larger and a lesser rpm is actually needed. Here is where experimentation and tinkering and engineering are required. I do not have the resources or where with all to to do this. Perhaps an Elon Musk is listening.

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
Excellent question nod. The relative proportion is key to how fast the gyro needs to spin. The larger the octahedron, the slower the spin required. While sitting orthogonally to the Earth's axis, the spin of the gyro must keep up with the rotation of the planet.

For example, at the equator, the Earth's belt size is roughly 25,000 miles around. Any location on the equator is moving at roughly 25,000 in 24 hours, or, 1,042 miles per hour. The diameter of the spinning octahedron, theoretically, would need to spin roughly 8,336 rpm for a diameter of 1 foot. A motor would need to initiate motion in the devise of about 1 foot in diameter in order to begin to sustain motion by coupling to the Earth.

Greater rpms or larger octahedrons would be needed at higher latitudes. An octahedron whose 'base' is roughly 1 foot square would rotate at a diameter of 1x√2 (diagonal of 1 foot square). But, it must be realized that the vortexes that are created may in fact dictate the ultimate size of the devise. These vortexes produced from this octahedron may be much larger and a lesser rpm is actually needed. Here is where experimentation and tinkering and engineering are required. I do not have the resources or where with all to to do this. Perhaps an Elon Musk is listening.

The principle is wrong, where you have not understood what has been presented in the UB.
I would present an image from Walter Russell's book which should show you why your theory will not function based on these principles.
See attached files:
In the first attached file the notation reads:
Quote:
The degeneration of any mass is exactly balanced by the regeneration of another mass.

All effects of motion are always in equilibrium, and all are tonally periodic.

All periodicities are orderly and their orderliness of increase and decrease of intensity in their expression always conforms with the octave formula of the locked potentials, and also with the cyclic order of five inbreathings and five outbreathings which constitute one superinhalation-exhalation period.

Attachments:
Pressure cones.jpg
Pressure cones.jpg [ 133.37 KiB | Viewed 4115 times ]
Tornado Principle.jpg
Tornado Principle.jpg [ 192.18 KiB | Viewed 4121 times ]

Last edited by MidiChlorian on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:50 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted:  

MidiChlorian wrote:
The principle is wrong, where you have not understood what has been presented in the UB.
I would present an image from Walter Russell's book which should show you why your theory will not function based on these principles.

It appears to me that a spinning octahedron would look very much like the tornados of Walter Russell.

I think that you do understand what has been presented in TUB and so you should do more than just cause confusion and begin presenting your version of what would work.

You know much more than you let on, Midi, while artfully attempting to add confusion and deception. I know of you. You have revealed yourself by name. Why are you opposed to mankind discovering alternative energy sources?

Proceed to tell me exactly where I am wrong and suggest ways to help. Please be specific. I know Walter Russell's work so you may use his drawings if you like. Where Russell depicts cones, I replace them with rapidly spinning octahedrons. Spinning cones cannot create vortexes. Tornados are already spinning because of the Earth's rotation and colliding wind fronts. The spinning octahedron would oppose (orthogonal to) the Earth's vortex and be coupled to it once the spins are equaled.

I would not like for you to confuse those on the forum. You do not confuse me because I am ready for you. I must be getting close to something for you to chime in and declare me to be wrong. You can start by explaining why gravity acts preferentially in the plane perpendicular to mass. And you know that I know that this lies at the heart of why my theory will work. Am I getting closer Midi?

11:8.9 Paradise is the absolute source and the eternal focal point of all energy-matter in the universe of universes. The Unqualified Absolute is the revealer, regulator, and repository of that which has Paradise as its source and origin. The universal presence of the Unqualified Absolute seems to be equivalent to the concept of a potential infinity of gravity extension, an elastic tension of Paradise presence. This concept aids us in grasping the fact that everything is drawn inward towards Paradise. The illustration is crude but nonetheless helpful. It also explains why gravity always acts preferentially in the plane perpendicular to the mass, a phenomenon indicative of the differential dimensions of Paradise and the surrounding creations.

Am I getting closer to creating a focal point with this extremely simple devise? Very soon the confusion will end.

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
Am I getting closer to creating a focal point with this extremely simple devise? Very soon the confusion will end.

Yes I have attempted to show you where your thoughts are incorrect, and that you have the ability to locate what you seek. But, you refused to listen and also refuse to do the work yourself. I cannot tell you or show you what you seek because it would take to long to compact ten's of thousands of pages of information into an understandable context. You have the skills but, you need to look inside of the human body to find the answers you seek. The study of bio-engineering will give you the answers but, you have chosen to apply your knowledge to the wrong area of study. Everything in the universe repeats itself, in one way or another. If you look inside the human body, and understand how it functions and works, then you will see that the secrets have been placed within you.

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
You know much more than you let on, Midi, while artfully attempting to add confusion and deception. I know of you. You have revealed yourself by name. Why are you opposed to mankind discovering alternative energy sources?

Your right, that I do know much more than I let on, whereby you imply that I wish to confuse or deceive, which is only in your mind. However, why do you assume that I am "opposed to mankind discovering alternative energy sources", which implies that you think that I have knowledge that might foster the progression to this goal? As it would seem that you are correct, it would also be why the UB has presented information within its text that required a true understanding of its composition, and also that what you assume is alternative energy, is just old knowledge, that was used by those who wished to suppress the world, long ago, and thereby through error allowed the world to be destroyed as we might imagine was not presented in the UB that spanned about three hundred thousand years. What do you suppose really happened in that time frame, where our current history has been reconstructed in order to avoid the mistakes of the past? It would seem that you are much to anxious to destroy yourself, again?

PostPosted:  

MidiChlorian wrote:
toto wrote:

Yes I have attempted to show you where your thoughts are incorrect, and that you have the ability to locate what you seek. But, you refused to listen and also refuse to do the work yourself. I cannot tell you or show you what you seek because it would take to long to compact ten's of thousands of pages of information into an understandable context. You have the skills but, you need to look inside of the human body to find the answers you seek. The study of bio-engineering will give you the answers but, you have chosen to apply your knowledge to the wrong area of study. Everything in the universe repeats itself, in one way or another. If you look inside the human body, and understand how it functions and works, then you will see that the secrets have been placed within you.

Not within my body, but within my mind.

PostPosted:  

MidiChlorian wrote:
toto wrote:

Your right, that I do know much more than I let on, whereby you imply that I wish to confuse or deceive, which is only in your mind. However, why do you assume that I am "opposed to mankind discovering alternative energy sources", which implies that you think that I have knowledge that might foster the progression to this goal? As it would seem that you are correct, it would also be why the UB has presented information within its text that required a true understanding of its composition, and also that what you assume is alternative energy, is just old knowledge, that was used by those who wished to suppress the world, long ago, and thereby through error allowed the world to be destroyed as we might imagine was not presented in the UB that spanned about three hundred thousand years. What do you suppose really happened in that time frame, where our current history has been reconstructed in order to avoid the mistakes of the past? It would seem that you are much to anxious to destroy yourself, again?

It seems to me that you have me confused with someone else.

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
MidiChlorian wrote:
toto wrote:

Not within my body, but within my mind.

It's this type of response which tells me that you are not ready, nor have an open mind, to perceive what I might present to you. That's why, it is not worth my time or effort. All you want is someone to tell you that you are right, or give you an answer, which you are will to receive.

PostPosted:  

MidiChlorian wrote:
It's this type of response which tells me that you are not ready, nor have an open mind, to perceive what I might present to you. That's why, it is not worth my time or effort. All you want is someone to tell you that you are right, or give you an answer, which you are will to receive.

Perhaps you are correct on this Midi. I will have to do quite a bit more searching. Thanks for posting the Russell diagrams.

PostPosted:  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next