Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:18 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
PostPosted:  

Yes, a photon is created whenever an electron jumps in or out from one "orbit" to another. There are other situations too as when electrons collide.

This means that there is a limited range of energies where a photon can be created or absorbed. So we can interpret that light is the passage of this type of quantized energy through space plus the waves associated with the movement through space.

The energy ripples of heat are at a lower frequency range where apparently a photon cannot be created. The energy exchange between particles happens because they bump into one another and give away kinetic energy.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
42:4.5 Throughout all space, cold and other influences are at work creatively organizing ultimatons into electrons. Heat is the measurement of electronic activity, while cold merely signifies absence of heat—comparative energy rest—the status of the universal force-charge of space provided neither emergent energy nor organized matter were present and responding to gravity.

When one examines the UB narrative above, it would appear that the underlying inferences may focus on the following terms:
"Entropy";
"Enthalpy";
"State function";
"Ground state";
"Internal energy";

As a response to gravity, one could associate "Ion channel" that would allow for "emergent energy" to be affected by "gravity" where the difference in pressure, opens a gate, at specific temperatures.

Quote:
(473.5) 42:4.7 Temperature — heat and cold — is secondary only to gravity in the realms of energy and matter evolution. Ultimatons are humbly obedient to temperature extremes. Low temperatures favor certain forms of electronic construction and atomic assembly, while high temperatures facilitate all sorts of atomic breakup and material disintegration.

(473.6) 42:4.8 When subjected to the heat and pressure of certain internal solar states, all but the most primitive associations of matter may be broken up. Heat can thus largely overcome gravity stability. But no known solar heat or pressure can convert ultimatons back into puissant energy.

The transformation of energy from its cold state, which is more responsive to gravity, starts the transfer from the state of "rest" to "the realms of energy and matter". One can possibly associate this with the following:
"Ground state";
"Zero-point energy";
"Vacuum state";
"Casimir effect";
"virtual photons";
"Radiation pressure";
"Radiant energy";
"Radiant flux";
"Photon energy".

The use of the phrase "puissant energy" or powerful energy, above indicates that heat cannot change or convert ultimatons to this state of energy but, it does not indicate the "cold" cannot do this? Where, pressure is associated to "heat" but vacuum or the lack of pressure, can be associated to "cold" or a state without heat.

PostPosted:  

[quote="MidiChlorian]The transformation of energy from its cold state, which is more responsive to gravity, starts the transfer from the state of "rest" to "the realms of energy and matter". One can possibly associate this with the following:
"Ground state";
"Zero-point energy";
"Vacuum state";
"Casimir effect";
"virtual photons";
"Radiation pressure";
"Radiant energy";
"Radiant flux";
"Photon energy".

The use of the phrase "puissant energy" or powerful energy, above indicates that heat cannot change or convert ultimatons to this state of energy but, it does not indicate the "cold" cannot do this? Where, pressure is associated to "heat" but vacuum or the lack of pressure, can be associated to "cold" or a state without heat.[/quote]

"State of rest" only in relation to atomic activity.

Puissant energy is vibrating octaves higher than anything we can measure and moving faster than the speed of light (without heat).

42:5.2 Wavelike energy manifestations—from the standpoint of twentieth-century Urantia scientific enlightenment—may be classified into the following ten groups:

42:5.3 1. Infraultimatonic rays—the borderland revolutions of ultimatons as they begin to assume definite form. This is the first stage of emergent energy in which wavelike phenomena can be detected and measured.

42:5.4 2. Ultimatonic rays. The assembly of energy into the minute spheres of the ultimatons occasions vibrations in the content of space which are discernible and measurable. And long before physicists ever discover the ultimaton, they will undoubtedly detect the phenomena of these rays as they shower in upon Urantia. These short and powerful rays represent the initial activity of the ultimatons as they are slowed down to that point where they veer towards the electronic organization of matter. As the ultimatons aggregate into electrons, condensation occurs with a consequent storage of energy.

42:5.5 3. The short space rays. These are the shortest of all purely electronic vibrations and represent the preatomic stage of this form of matter. These rays require extraordinarily high or low temperatures for their production. There are two sorts of these space rays: one attendant upon the birth of atoms and the other indicative of atomic disruption. They emanate in the largest quantities from the densest plane of the superuniverse, the Milky Way, which is also the densest plane of the outer universes.

42:5.6 4. The electronic stage. This stage of energy is the basis of all materialization in the seven superuniverses. When electrons pass from higher to lower energy levels of orbital revolution, quanta are always given off. Orbital shifting of electrons results in the ejection or the absorption of very definite and uniform measurable particles of light-energy, while the individual electron always gives up a particle of light-energy when subjected to collision. Wavelike energy manifestations also attend upon the performances of the positive bodies and the other members of the electronic stage.

42:5.7 5. Gamma rays—those emanations which characterize the spontaneous dissociation of atomic matter. The best illustration of this form of electronic activity is in the phenomena associated with radium disintegration.

42:5.8 6. The X-ray group. The next step in the slowing down of the electron yields the various forms of solar X rays together with artificially generated X rays. The electronic charge creates an electric field; movement gives rise to an electric current; the current produces a magnetic field. When an electron is suddenly stopped, the resultant electromagnetic commotion produces the X ray; the X ray is that disturbance. The solar X rays are identical with those which are mechanically generated for exploring the interior of the human body except that they are a trifle longer.

42:5.9 7. The ultraviolet or chemical rays of sunlight and the various mechanical productions.

42:5.10 8. The white light—the whole visible light of the suns.

42:5.11 9. Infrared rays—the slowing down of electronic activity still nearer the stage of appreciable heat.

42:5.12 10. Hertzian waves—those energies utilized on Urantia for broadcasting.

42:5.13 Of all these ten phases of wavelike energy activity, the human eye can react to just one octave, the whole light of ordinary sunlight.

When the slowing down and condensation process (linear gravity) reaches light speed, heat and photons are produced. Short space rays are produced by mesotrons collapsing into atomic ignition and heat.

gray

PostPosted:  

Riktare wrote: "Yes, a photon is created whenever an electron jumps in or out from one "orbit" to another. There are other situations too as when electrons collide."

The passage below says exactly what Riktare wrote above but the revelators call photon light-energy.

42:5.6 4. The electronic stage. This stage of energy is the basis of all materialization in the seven superuniverses. When electrons pass from higher to lower energy levels of orbital revolution, quanta are always given off. Orbital shifting of electrons results in the ejection or the absorption of very definite and uniform measurable particles of light-energy, while the individual electron always gives up a particle of light-energy when subjected to collision. Wavelike energy manifestations also attend upon the performances of the positive bodies and the other members of the electronic stage.

PostPosted:  

IMHO The key to understanding TUB's version of creation is to be able to perceive the awesome power of Infraultimatonic rays, Ultimatonic rays, and short space rays. Understand that all we see in the cosmos are relatively small disturbances within the puissant energy field. That is why all linear gravity is controlled by this emergent energy field; because it comes from and is created by puissant energy. Puissant energy + vertical motion = Gravity = Mass.

gray

PostPosted:  

42:6.6 Ultimatons do not describe orbits or whirl about in circuits within the electrons, but they do spread or cluster in accordance with their axial revolutionary velocities, thus determining the differential electronic dimensions. This same ultimatonic velocity of axial revolution also determines the negative or positive reactions of the several types of electronic units. The entire segregation and grouping of electronic matter, together with the electric differentiation of negative and positive bodies of energy-matter, result from these various functions of the component ultimatonic inter association.

It seems to me that when it is said that the Ultimatons spread or cluster, they they are respiring. And they are respiring along with the electron that has differential dimensions due to the respiration motion.

PostPosted:  

It seems to me that the clustering or spreading of the ultimatonic components
of an electron is due to the axial velocities of each ultimatons. The passage seems
to be saying that ultimations have different axial velocities and these differing
axial velocities determines if they cluster or spread to form an electron. Also
it seems to be saying that there are many types of electronic units that forms
due to these differences in axial velocities of the component ultimatons and
also the determinant for the charge whether negative or positive. So to me,
when it says different types of electronic units, that could include all other
subatomic particles.

PostPosted:  

YSMAEL wrote:
It seems to me that the clustering or spreading of the ultimatonic components
of an electron is due to the axial velocities of each ultimatons.

Do you supposed that this is in the same fashion as an ice skater changes their axial velocities as they cluster or spread their limbs?

PostPosted:  

I think a clustering of ultimatons produces one type of electron unit and a spreading of ultimatons produces another type. Maybe the ones with faster axial velocities cluster and the ones with slower velocities spread and maybe some combinations may produce other types also.

PostPosted:  

YSMAEL wrote:
I think a clustering of ultimatons produces one type of electron unit and a spreading of ultimatons produces another type. Maybe the ones with faster axial velocities cluster and the ones with slower velocities spread and maybe some combinations may produce other types also.

Would it not be possible for clustering and spreading of ultimatons tone simultaneous in one electron if the individual wave motions of the ultimaton is sinusoidal? In this way, they can move around each other without interference. This is akin to folding your hands and allowing your fingers to move around each other on opposite hands. One hundred Ultimatons can easily do both, clustering and spreading, if slightly out of phase with each other in sinusoidal wave action.

PostPosted:  

I'm thinking about how you would build a physical model of an ultimaton. Why not take a cue from J C Maxwell?

I think you would need a rotary motor or fan of some sort that sweeps out an ellipse of outer dimensions 6 x 5. Is that the ratio of Paradise length x width?

PostPosted:  

Attachment:
TORUS.rtfd.zip [43.63 KiB]
Downloaded 96 times

Riktare wrote:
I'm thinking about how you would build a physical model of an ultimaton. Why not take a cue from J C Maxwell?

I think you would need a rotary motor or fan of some sort that sweeps out an ellipse of outer dimensions 6 x 5. Is that the ratio of Paradise length x width?

11:2.2 In form Paradise differs from the inhabited space bodies: it is not spherical. It is definitely ellipsoid, being one-sixth longer in the north-south diameter than in the east-west diameter. The central Isle is essentially flat, and the distance from the upper surface to the nether surface is one tenth that of the east-west diameter.

I think that this ratio is transcendental. I have been trying to figure this one out for some time. Perhaps it is the Golden ratio, 1.618... but the ratio is the distance from one foci to the far vertex of the ellipse to the distance from the second foci to the same vertex.

May I propose a model for the Ultimaton? See attachment. Imagine this model of imbedded tori representing many Ultimatons and spinning and breathing.

PostPosted:  

I'm thinking about how to build a physical model of a mesotron. First, how to create very strong collapsing clouds or vortexes of charged air molecules. My idea involves spinning pyramids. When these vortexes can be produced we can then begin to experiment with them and see how they interact and join together to form the collapsing concentric spheres TUB speaks of. I believe we will see extreme heat produced out of thin air by the force of the system's linear gravity pulling more and more charged particles into the collapsing spheres. In the beginning this process condensed emergent energy to produce hydrogen and then this process condensed clouds of hydrogen into star ignition...

gray

PostPosted:  

graybear13 wrote:
My idea involves spinning pyramids.

Have you considered spinning octahedrons? A perfectly symmetrical Platonic Solid.

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
graybear13 wrote:
My idea involves spinning pyramids.

Have you considered spinning octahedrons? A perfectly symmetrical Platonic Solid.

I have been experimenting with this idea, just as a hobby, since 1982. I am not trained as a scientist or an engineer and have gone as far as I can go to make it happen and actually build the thing.

I the beginning I saw the effect when I shined lights on a spinning mirror pyramid. I saw a spinning reflection. After some time I realized that air passing across the face of the spinning pyramid would dip and create a low pressure area similar to air passing over a wing. Then I built a shaft assembly and pyramid and projected cold air from the spinning pyramid into the middle of a fire. All I got was skyrocketing balls of fire. Then it came to me that I needed to project hot ionized air out of the spinning pyramid into cold high pressure air to produce the affect that I was looking for of a collapsing cloud of gas.

I would have to, in effect, slice the Octahedron in half to build the shaft assembly and power unit that is providing the hot ionized air that is projected up and out of the spinning pyramid. If I could accomplish this and have a power source in the center of a spinning Octahedron I could produce two vortexes projecting in opposite directions. The system might need that to be stable, I don't know but I think it needs to be, at least, tried in a serious way.

I am a retired land surveyor living on U.S. Social Security and Medicare so I can't afford this hobby any longer. I can only hope that someone with scientific and/or engineering training will see the logic and potential value of this experiment and continue the work. I am confident that it will lead to unlimited clean energy and control of earth's gravity.

regards, gray

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next