Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:00 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
PostPosted:  

Quote:
The WAVE-LIKE ENERGY EXTENSION of an electron may so spread out, as to occuply the whole of the lesser atomic orbits, especially those nearest the nucleus. These thirty innermost electrons do have individuality, but their energy systems tend to intermingle, extending from electron to electron, and well nigh from orbit to orbit.

and its still not relevant

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Attachment:
lemniscate.rtfd.zip [134.45 KiB]
Downloaded 127 times

Space moves and is hyperbolic. Because space is sub-absolute, it is self binding, or self limiting. This is best illustrated by noting that the inversion of a rectangular hyperbola is a lemniscate. The lemniscate is related to the rectangular hyperbola in that it is its inversion and negative pedal with respect to its center. It is also the envelope of circles with centers on a rectangular hyperbola and each passing circle through the hyperbolas's center. Space must be toroidal and spins as it inflates and deflates (respires). This respiration being the primary motion of space.

There must be somewhere for the space that enters and exits the toroidal space to leave and return. The lemniscate, or hourglass space, is what TUB describes as un-pervaded space. This would tend to confirm the theory of hyperbolic space and circular time.

As with all of space, it is unresponsive to gravity, but this geometry of space must be a part of matter since space is in matter.

Please see attachment. Please note the hyperbolas and the circles and how they are all orthogonal to each other. Wherever their is a point of intersection, these are all at 90 degrees. This is the proper relationship between space and time. This is the same relationship as between concentric circles.

PostPosted:  

MidiChlorian wrote:
fanofVan wrote:
9:0.2 (98.2) The Father is infinite in love and volition, in spiritual thought and purpose; he is the universal upholder. The Son is infinite in wisdom and truth, in spiritual expression and interpretation; he is the universal revealer. Paradise is infinite in potential for force endowment and in capacity for energy dominance; it is the universal stabilizer. The Conjoint Actor possesses unique prerogatives of synthesis, infinite capacity to co-ordinate all existing universe energies, all actual universe spirits, and all real universe intellects; the Third Source and Center is the universal unifier of the manifold energies and diverse creations which have appeared in consequence of the divine plan and the eternal purpose of the Universal Father.

9:0.4 (98.4) Throughout the universes the agencies of the Conjoint Actor ceaselessly manipulate the forces and energies of all space. Like the First Source and Center, the Third is responsive to both the spiritual and the material. The Conjoint Actor is the revelation of the unity of God, in whom all things consist — things, meanings, and values; energies, minds, and spirits.

9:1.1 (98.6) The Third Source and Center is known by many names, all designative of relationship and in recognition of function: As God the Spirit, he is the personality co-ordinate and divine equal of God the Son and God the Father. As the Infinite Spirit, he is an omnipresent spiritual influence. As the Universal Manipulator, he is the ancestor of the power-control creatures and the activator of the cosmic forces of space. As the Conjoint Actor, he is the joint representative and partnership executive of the Father-Son. As the Absolute Mind, he is the source of the endowment of intellect throughout the universes. As the God of Action, he is the apparent ancestor of motion, change, and relationship.

"fanofVan" By your submission of UB narration above, I understand what you are attempting to present but, in this case the question is in regards to motion, and I will concur that the "Conjoint Actor" primarily functions through the Third Source, but being "conjoint" ("pertaining to or formed by two or more in combination"), indicates a combination of functionality or actions. Therefore, to merely indicate that motion may come from the Third Source, where it can be established that it is not a sole function of the Third Source, makes no definite claim whatsoever. The attempt here regarding anti-gravity, is to isolate what may restrict motion or control motion in such a way as it may apply to anti-gravity.
Thereby, "toto"'s presentation really does not help identify various forms of "gravity" and why they function as they do, in order to understand how they may be manipulated, so without "toto" providing his own point of view, in association to this sub-topic, is pointless, in my opionion.

Quote:
(9.5) 0:6.3 Physical energy is a term denoting all phases and forms of phenomenal motion, action, and potential.

As is mentioned above, it is the "phenomenal motion" that is being examined when we look at anti-gravity, and the previous posts have indicated, through various questions, and statements, that anti-gravity is a "conjoint" action, where the subject matter is directed to specifics of how or what this conjoint-ability or conjoint-ness is, in order to break down the "anti-" factor of gravity.

Thanks for your contribution.

You're welcome Midi!! I am not qualified to actually join in the discussion but I am following as best I can. My hope with the text offered was merely to answer your posted question: "So, "toto" are you saying that the "Third Source and Center" is the "Conjoint Actor"?"

Me here: I wonder if toto (Louis, Manny) still proposes that the "lights go out" for half of every respiration cycle? And how such a claim/proposition/theory ties into the current discussion regarding the Paradisiacal manipulations of all energy and matter.

Mannie wrote: "... I think that a contracting Universe, as will occur in half a billion years or so, cannot foster evolutionary life. Energies will be flowing to regenerate the universe. This would be like a cosmic night and the Architectural spheres are there for that reason as well. All life will be sustained there for a billion years till another expansion cycle of the Universe. Then the evolutionary spheres will start their implantations of life as per the Life Carriers on those spheres fertile for the planting. Please note that life began on our planet about the time of this current expansion cycle. We have a billion years to evolve human life and attain light and life status. If we don't make it, it is back to a new life plasm to experiment with in the next cycle.

A contracting space at the level of the Master Universe precludes radiation. If there is no radiation then the stars don't shine. If the stars don't shine there cannot be plant life. If there is no plant life there cannot be animal life or human life.

Contracting space is filtered of energy as it passes the Paradise mid space zones and goes to un-pervaded space reservoirs, which are devoid of space forces and energies." see more: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5250&start=0

Me here: So glad to have science presented within the scope of the scientific method which is lauded in the UB and will eventually reconnect religion and science in the joint venture of the "reality" perspective. Thanks to all who contribute to such meaningful work and evolving perspective!!

Bradly 8)

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
Space moves and is hyperbolic. Because space is sub-absolute, it is self binding, or self limiting. This is best illustrated by noting that the inversion of a rectangular hyperbola is a lemniscate. The lemniscate is related to the rectangular hyperbola in that it is its inversion and negative pedal with respect to its center. It is also the envelope of circles with centers on a rectangular hyperbola and each passing circle through the hyperbolas's center. Space must be toroidal and spins as it inflates and deflates (respires). This respiration being the primary motion of space.

There must be somewhere for the space that enters and exits the toroidal space to leave and return. The lemniscate, or hourglass space, is what TUB describes as un-pervaded space. This would tend to confirm the theory of hyperbolic space and circular time.

As with all of space, it is unresponsive to gravity, but this geometry of space must be a part of matter since space is in matter.

Please see attachment. Please note the hyperbolas and the circles and how they are all orthogonal to each other. Wherever their is a point of intersection, these are all at 90 degrees. This is the proper relationship between space and time. This is the same relationship as between concentric circles.

"toto" - All the nice designs that you present and attempt to associate to various ideas and statements presented of the UB, and may actually be valid to some degree but, how does any of this stuff, solve the mysteries in science that are being researched in order to get a better understand of how things work or can be changed based on various phases of matter creation? Can you tell us or show us what "light' actually is, and what its properties are? It seems to me that if we actually understand "gravity" in its many forms and types, that we may better be able to manipulate our environment so to improve our lives in the future but, I don't see that what you are presenting helps in this way, by presenting these diagrams which the UB seems to tell us that there is no real way to picture some of what it is presenting.

As an example I have been researching a process designed by Royal R. Rife, who initially was doing research for the Navy to desalinate sea water by using light and audio frequencies, by changing the salt particles into another type of particle like calcium which would be a simpler and cheaper way then it is now. Through his research and invention of various optical microscopes that used colored filters and light, in order to identify specific cell structures and being able to associate viruses and bacteria to frequencies in order to catalog these cells, was later able to destroy some of these types of cells which have been identified to cause many diseases and ailments. Unfortunately being an alcoholic was unable to present his work to others who are still attempting to recreate some of his inventions and success' to date. His work was extremely complex, but was not able to share his knowledge with others for various reasons, therefore his work seems to be lost.

I only present this example because there are things that can be accomplished if what has been presented in the UB can be applied to actual practical usage, but as the authors of the UB have implied, they cannot come out and tell use what these things are because they are to futuristic as to our current time. Therefore it is my belief that they have presented the information in the UB in such a way as to make it difficult to understand based on the narrative context that they use in order to seed our thoughts in such a way as to not cause an information paradox.

So, what you presented above, puzzles me in that how does this, contribute to progressing forward in being able to understand what has been presented in the UB? You have mentioned several times that space respiration looks like this or that but have you figured out why there is space respiration and what function does it have? The simple response would be that space breaths and would this indicate an increase and decrease in pressure or space density?

PostPosted:  

MidiChlorian wrote:
"toto" - All the nice designs that you present and attempt to associate to various ideas and statements presented of the UB, and may actually be valid to some degree but, how does any of this stuff, solve the mysteries in science that are being researched in order to get a better understand of how things work or can be changed based on various phases of matter creation? Can you tell us or show us what "light' actually is, and what its properties are? It seems to me that if we actually understand "gravity" in its many forms and types, that we may better be able to manipulate our environment so to improve our lives in the future but, I don't see that what you are presenting helps in this way, by presenting these diagrams which the UB seems to tell us that there is no real way to picture some of what it is presenting.

Why do you want to know what I know? If I discovered a practical application for the improvement of our lives, would you be satisfied and happy for Urantia?

First you want to explore anti-gravity and the gyroscope and now you want me to reveal what I know about light. Does it worry you that I may understand more than what I can express? Your concern is touching yet troubling. Why? Because I know who you are. How do I know, because you have told us.

The only thing I will tell you about light is this:

3:2.3 Of all the divine attributes, his omnipotence, especially as it prevails in the material universe, is the best understood. Viewed as an unspiritual phenomenon, God is energy. This declaration of physical fact is predicated on the incomprehensible truth that the First Source and Center is the primal cause of the universal physical phenomena of all space. From this divine activity all physical energy and other material manifestations are derived. Light, that is, light without heat, is another of the nonspiritual manifestations of the Deities. And there is still another form of nonspiritual energy which is virtually unknown on Urantia; it is as yet unrecognized.

13:0.4 On the seven sacred worlds of the Eternal Son there appear to take origin the impersonal energies of spirit luminosity. No personal being may sojourn on any of these seven shining realms. With spiritual glory they illuminate all Paradise and Havona, and they directionize pure spirit luminosity to the seven superuniverses. These brilliant spheres of the second circuit likewise emit their light (light without heat) to Paradise and to the billion worlds of the seven-circuited central universe.

15:6.8 The Suns. These are the stars of space in all their various stages of existence. Some are solitary evolving space systems; others are double stars, contracting or disappearing planetary systems. The stars of space exist in no less than a thousand different states and stages. You are familiar with suns that emit light accompanied by heat; but there are also suns which shine without heat.

15:7.1 While each superuniverse government presides near the center of the evolutionary universes of its space segment, it occupies a world made to order and is peopled by accredited personalities. These headquarters worlds are architectural spheres, space bodies specifically constructed for their special purpose. While sharing the light of near-by suns, these spheres are independently lighted and heated. Each has a sun which gives forth light without heat, like the satellites of Paradise, while each is supplied with heat by the circulation of certain energy currents near the surface of the sphere. These headquarters worlds belong to one of the greater systems situated near the astronomical center of their respective superuniverses.

42:4.1   ...Light, heat, electricity, magnetism, chemism, energy, and matter are - in origin, nature, and destiny - one and the same thing, together with other material realities as yet undiscovered on Urantia....

What is light? Light is heat, electricity, magnetism, chemism, energy, and matter.

PostPosted:  

(41:5.2) Light, in the presence of the propulsive gases, is highly explosive when confined at high temperatures by opaque retaining walls.

This sounds like a blueprint for an engine.

PostPosted:  

nodAmanaV wrote:
(41:5.2) Light, in the presence of the propulsive gases, is highly explosive when confined at high temperatures by opaque retaining walls.

This sounds like a blueprint for an engine.

Great find, nod.

Opaque retaining walls? Sounds like glass fiber optic material. Place these optic cables in a jet exhaust and have light shine through them and perhaps we can get a mega boost in propulsive thrust.

PostPosted:  

Or inject light into the combustion chambers of a 426 Hemi and take Grandma's Dodge to the dragstrip!

PostPosted:  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon_rocket

Theoretical now, but this quote may point to a real possibility.

nodAmanaV wrote:

PostPosted:  

It appears that the use of light to propel by way of photon emissions in a rocket doesn't incorporate what's been revealed. That light, in the presence of the propulsive gases, is highly explosive when confined at high temperatures by opaque retaining walls. It's a different concept of propulsion entirely.

The wording of what is revealed is specific to the potential of light to propel in association with propulsion gases. This shouldn't be hard to test. Simply introduce light into a combustion chamber of any conventional engine and see what happens.

This certainly is a very interesting thing that's been revealed don't you think? Perhaps the efficiency of an engine would be so improved that the need for "propulsion gases" would become minimal to the point of next to nothing, since the energy that light contains is "economical at a million dollars a pound."

PostPosted:  

if you read the previous paragraph it's being said in the context of enclosing a star that has a constant supply of light and gases so hot that they're the "supergases" (plasma) mentioned in the section before this...and we already know the radiation pressure from the sun, while small, is unyielding and substantial over time

Quote:
41:5.1 (460.5) That the suns of space are not very dense is proved by the steady streams of escaping light-energies. Too great a density would retain light by opacity until the light-energy pressure reached the explosion point. There is a tremendous light or gas pressure within a sun to cause it to shoot forth such a stream of energy as to penetrate space for millions upon millions of miles to energize, light, and heat the distant planets. Fifteen feet of surface of the density of Urantia would effectually prevent the escape of all X rays and light-energies from a sun until the rising internal pressure of accumulating energies resulting from atomic dismemberment overcame gravity with a tremendous outward explosion.

PostPosted:  

nodAmanaV wrote:
The wording of what is revealed is specific to the potential of light to propel in association with propulsion gases. This shouldn't be hard to test. Simply introduce light into a combustion chamber of any conventional engine and see what happens.

As "Makalu" has mentioned that 'the "supergases" (plasma)' are mentioned and, one must remember that "Lightning" is a form of "plasma" that would also have an explosive affect. But, one must also remember that lightning is actually generated from the ground up, even though it appears to come from top down. This could be a viable analogy to the original post outside of having its original roots from the sun?

PostPosted:  

Well then, I'll be a Son of Flubber.

https://youtu.be/LDAm3vxMrg0

PostPosted:  

Quote:
42:4.1 ...Light, heat, electricity, magnetism, chemism, energy, and matter are - in origin, nature, and destiny - one and the same thing, together with other material realities as yet undiscovered on Urantia....

I would be careful here. The operative phrasing is "are - in origin, nature, and destiny". That probably means that light is derived from something more primitive, as is heat, electricity, etc., That does not imply that light = heat, for example.

PostPosted:  

Riktare wrote:
Quote:
42:4.1 ...Light, heat, electricity, magnetism, chemism, energy, and matter are - in origin, nature, and destiny - one and the same thing, together with other material realities as yet undiscovered on Urantia....

I would be careful here. The operative phrasing is "are - in origin, nature, and destiny". That probably means that light is derived from something more primitive, as is heat, electricity, etc., That does not imply that light = heat, for example.

I agree, we must be careful but we must also be clear.

42:4.5 Throughout all space, cold and other influences are at work creatively organizing ultimatons into electrons. Heat is the measurement of electronic activity, while cold merely signifies absence of heat—comparative energy rest—the status of the universal force-charge of space provided neither emergent energy nor organized matter were present and responding to gravity.

What does modern physics say about where a photon comes from? From what I remember, the photon comes from an electron. And TUB quote above declares that heat is the measurement of electronic activity. If as you state that it does not imply that light = heat, how is light related to heat? Light is the product of electronic activity. Please give us what science understands to date.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next