Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:45 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
PostPosted:  

OK, MidiChlorian. I do not know what I am saying and I cannot express myself in any meaningful way. What is it that you want from me? Don't you have enough punching bags at home to vent your frustrations?

I can explore the topic of anti-garvtiy but I would defer to Mr. Riktare. Or you can start a new thread.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
OK, MidiChlorian. I do not know what I am saying and I cannot express myself in any meaningful way. What is it that you want from me? Don't you have enough punching bags at home to vent your frustrations?

I can explore the topic of anti-garvtiy but I would defer to Mr. Riktare. Or you can start a new thread.

"toto" -- I want nothing from you. I have merely attempted to get you to express yourself in another way as so, I or others might understand what it is you are attempting to say but, in order to be able to do this, it is my opinion, that you need to state first a reason or goal that you wish to project, or satisfy, with your arguments, then by other means to express yourself to prove this theory. Without some kind of change, I prefer not to waste my time.
All that I have experienced here is an underlying need for you to be a center of attention, where in your attempt to confuse, thereby promoting your apparent need to be that "punching bag" that you have expressed above. I'm not venting frustration, only attempting to understand, what you are attempting to say, which from history here, has been the same venue over and over again with what you do. But this is my opinion, where I see no way to change what seems to be an obsessive need for something that cannot be satisfied, unless it can be otherwise stated by you?

PostPosted:  

Antigravity as a gravitational anomaly?

Quote:
(82.1) 7:1.2 This gravity control of spiritual things operates independently of time and space; therefore is spirit energy undiminished in transmission. Spirit gravity never suffers time delays, nor does it undergo space diminution. It does not decrease in accordance with the square of the distance of its transmission; the circuits of pure spirit power are not retarded by the mass of the material creation. And this transcendence of time and space by pure spirit energies is inherent in the absoluteness of the Son; it is not due to the interposition of the antigravity forces of the Third Source and Center.

(101.2) 9:3.2 The Infinite Spirit possesses a unique and amazing powerantigravity. This power is not functionally (observably) present in either the Father or the Son. This ability to withstand the pull of material gravity, inherent in the Third Source, is revealed in the personal reactions of the Conjoint Actor to certain phases of universe relationships. And this unique attribute is transmissible to certain of the higher personalities of the Infinite Spirit.

(101.3) 9:3.3 Antigravity can annul gravity within a local frame; it does so by the exercise of equal force presence. It operates only with reference to material gravity, and it is not the action of mind. The gravity-resistant phenomenon of a gyroscope is a fair illustration of the effect of antigravity but of no value to illustrate the cause of antigravity.

One example of antigravity, might be the properties of “helium”, as it associates with air or the atmosphere? Is there something that might be compared to the active forces in how a “gyroscope” resists gravity? Liquid helium does not rise because it is under pressure and contained, but if it were mixed with another liquid that is under pressure, like liquid petroleum (LP), would it rise to the top of the LP or sink, or intermix? So, what are the properties of a gyroscopes actions that might be compared?
How might the “Third Source” relate to space and the “Infinite Spirit” (power) being a property of the “Third Source”?

PostPosted:  

MidiChlorian wrote:
"toto" -- I want nothing from you. I have merely attempted to get you to express yourself in another way as so, I or others might understand what it is you are attempting to say but, in order to be able to do this, it is my opinion, that you need to state first a reason or goal that you wish to project, or satisfy, with your arguments, then by other means to express yourself to prove this theory. Without some kind of change, I prefer not to waste my time.
All that I have experienced here is an underlying need for you to be a center of attention, where in your attempt to confuse, thereby promoting your apparent need to be that "punching bag" that you have expressed above. I'm not venting frustration, only attempting to understand, what you are attempting to say, which from history here, has been the same venue over and over again with what you do. But this is my opinion, where I see no way to change what seems to be an obsessive need for something that cannot be satisfied, unless it can be otherwise stated by you?

In summary:
You do not want anything from me.
You want to get me to express myself in another way.
You instruct me on how to prove my theory.
Yet you do not want to waste your time.
You hate it when I am the center of attention.
I am attempting to confuse you.
You have done all of this before with me and you continue to do it.
I have an obsessive need for something that cannot be satisfied and you obsessively keep trying to save me from myself.

I am not here for you. I am here for truth. Take it or leave it. I hope you leave it because your behavior is unbecoming.

PostPosted:  

(original post removed by author)...none of my business....hoping for those who are here to learn, share, and be challenged in our concepts of reality. Best wishes Riktare! Thanks Nigel for all your efforts to learn and teach and harmonize science with the reality of our well managed universe....very important work.

Bradly aka fanofVan

Woke up to find this quote/quip I should remember - by Will Rogers: "Never miss a good chance to shut up!" Particularly relevant to my own needs and habits!

:wink:

Last edited by fanofVan on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:41 am +0000, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted:  

MidiChlorian wrote:
Antigravity as a gravitational anomaly?

Quote:
(82.1) 7:1.2 This gravity control of spiritual things operates independently of time and space; therefore is spirit energy undiminished in transmission. Spirit gravity never suffers time delays, nor does it undergo space diminution. It does not decrease in accordance with the square of the distance of its transmission; the circuits of pure spirit power are not retarded by the mass of the material creation. And this transcendence of time and space by pure spirit energies is inherent in the absoluteness of the Son; it is not due to the interposition of the antigravity forces of the Third Source and Center.

(101.2) 9:3.2 The Infinite Spirit possesses a unique and amazing powerantigravity. This power is not functionally (observably) present in either the Father or the Son. This ability to withstand the pull of material gravity, inherent in the Third Source, is revealed in the personal reactions of the Conjoint Actor to certain phases of universe relationships. And this unique attribute is transmissible to certain of the higher personalities of the Infinite Spirit.

(101.3) 9:3.3 Antigravity can annul gravity within a local frame; it does so by the exercise of equal force presence. It operates only with reference to material gravity, and it is not the action of mind. The gravity-resistant phenomenon of a gyroscope is a fair illustration of the effect of antigravity but of no value to illustrate the cause of antigravity.

One example of antigravity, might be the properties of “helium”, as it associates with air or the atmosphere? Is there something that might be compared to the active forces in how a “gyroscope” resists gravity? Liquid helium does not rise because it is under pressure and contained, but if it were mixed with another liquid that is under pressure, like liquid petroleum (LP), would it rise to the top of the LP or sink, or intermix? So, what are the properties of a gyroscopes actions that might be compared?
How might the “Third Source” relate to space and the “Infinite Spirit” (power) being a property of the “Third Source”?

I want to know what you think, Midi. If you wish to pivot and change the subject, please present your interpretation of the quotes you provided. It seems clear to me that TUB is clear.

Has it always been in your nature to be so rebellious?

PostPosted:  

Quote:

Hmmm, I don't remember that. Thanks for pointing it out. Spontaneously it may explain why Paradise gravity is both described as drawing all things towards Paradise and drawing all things around Paradise.

As an analogy, maybe The Infinite Spirit's anti-gravity potential would work like a magnetic field. A magnetic field does no work. It can only change the direction of a moving particle while an electric field can initiate and terminate movement as well as change the velocity of a moving object. A magnetic field provides a force that is 90 degrees in relation to an associated electric field.

PostPosted:  

Riktare wrote:
Quote:

Hmmm, I don't remember that. Thanks for pointing it out.

It is interesting how what I have highlighted in "RED" above, where "absoluteness of the Son", kind-of focuses on the second ring of concentric circle, or the second source, which is in-between the first and third source but then after the semicolon, which is sometimes used to describe the previous in another way, and uses "interposition" - ("to place between; cause to intervene") - "is not due to" the "interposition of the antigravity forces" - note the plural of "antigravity force". It indicates that the antigravity forces comes from the third source, where the first's gravity attraction is blocked, and allowing the counter balancing draw of the third source to dominate, which then seems to look like anti-gravity is in effect. If one assumes that the third source's drawing power counters the gravitational pull from the first source, then the second source may possess a shielding factor that neutralizes this gravity interaction, allowing the third source's gravity forces to supersede?
I'm working on something that I found in Russell's book where he uses "gyroscope" and "gyroscopic" quit often, and his descriptions of various forces can be associated to what is presented in the UB. I will present it as soon as I find something that might be pertinent to this subject.
P.S., Is it possible that the first sources gravitational pull can be reversed to add a push to the third's drawing effect, thereby multiplying the force to make it forces?

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
I want to know what you think, Midi. If you wish to pivot and change the subject, please present your interpretation of the quotes you provided. It seems clear to me that TUB is clear.

You see "toto", this is the type of crap that I was inferring too. If "TUB is clear", what is "clear to" you?
I have been presenting what I think but, you have not been paying attention, because you seem to be stuck, on yourself. I'm attempting to promote a team effort here, in order to present different opinions on what the UB may be presenting? You seem to be stuck on that fact that there is an "I" in team?????

PostPosted:  

Riktare wrote:
. . . Spontaneously it may explain why Paradise gravity is both described as drawing all things towards Paradise and drawing all things around Paradise.

As an analogy, maybe The Infinite Spirit's anti-gravity potential would work like a magnetic field. A magnetic field does no work. It can only change the direction of a moving particle while an electric field can initiate and terminate movement as well as change the velocity of a moving object. A magnetic field provides a force that is 90 degrees in relation to an associated electric field.

"Riktare" - could this "force that is 90 degrees" be augmented to represent a force that is 180 degrees? Thereby, becoming an opposing force?

PostPosted:  

MidiChlorian wrote:
1. “Infraultimatonic rays” = “infra-ultim-atonic”
2. “Ultimatonic rays” = “ultim-atonic”
3. “short space rays”
4. “electronic stage”
5. “Gamma rays”

The UB lists 4 groups of “wave-energy” above “gamma rays”, where in today’s “scientific enlightenment” that which may be considered above “gamma rays” might be noted, in part, as “Very-high-energy gamma ray (VHEGR) denotes gamma radiation with photon energies of 100 GeV to 100 TeV, i.e., 1011 to 1014 electronvolts”, and/or “Ultra-high-energy gamma rays are gamma rays with photon energies higher than 100 TeV (0.1 PeV)” – putting these above “5. Gamma Rays,” as listed in the UB. Therefore, would just be a different classification based on word symbols.

In the “4. The electronic stage” group we can see that the word symbol “light-energy” is used twice, as underlined in the UB narration below.

Quote:
(475.2) 42:5.6 4. The electronic stage. This stage of energy is the basis of all materialization in the seven superuniverses. When electrons pass from higher to lower energy levels of orbital revolution, quanta are always given off. Orbital shifting of electrons results in the ejection or the absorption of very definite and uniform measurable particles of light-energy, while the individual electron always gives up a particle of light-energy when subjected to collision. Wavelike energy manifestations also attend upon the performances of the positive bodies and the other members of the electronic stage.

We can measure gamma rays. We can measure the electronic stage (electromagnetism) and the affect of gravity spot on. We can also measure ultimatonic rays; CMBR is not relic. One missing piece of the puzzle is "short space rays". These rays are, it would seem, produced by mesotrons. The other missing piece is infraultimatonic rays. I find it very difficult to expand my mind enough to envision paradise gravity producing and controlling infraultimatonic rays and untimatonic rays that are creating "all materialization in the seven universes". It makes the Hubble Deep Field only a small part of the paradise gravity field. All of the objects in the shot are linear gravity fields existing inside of the infraultimatonic field.

We do not understand the force mass power of the mesotron because we do not understand what causes the pull of gravity in the beginning. Vortexes cause gravity. Vortexes that are spinning in opposite directions, when viewed from the top, will be attracted to each other and join forces. Vortexes that spin in the same direction will bounce off each other and join at their tips and begin to pushing against each others impetus toward a singularity forming a mesotron.

gray

PostPosted:  

Riktare wrote:

I do not know what you mean when you say that a magnetic field does no work. Work, in Newton-meters, is a force that causes a displacement. Then you go on to say that a magnetic field provides a force that is 90 degrees in relation to an associated electric field. Am I correct to conclude that these two statement are apparently contradictory? Did I misunderstand? Then you state that an electric field can initiate and terminate movement and change the velocity of a moving object.

TUB tells us that they they think that the Third Source and Center initiates motion in space.

12:4.2 The Unqualified Absolute is functionally limited to space, but we are not so sure about the relation of this Absolute to motion. Is motion inherent therein? We do not know. We know that motion is not inherent in space; even the motions of space are not innate. But we are not so sure about the relation of the Unqualified to motion. Who, or what, is really responsible for the gigantic activities of force-energy transmutations now in progress out beyond the borders of the present seven superuniverses? Concerning the origin of motion we have the following opinions:

1. We think the Conjoint Actor initiates motion in space.
2. If the Conjoint Actor produces the motions of space, we cannot prove it.
3. The Universal Absolute does not originate initial motion but does equalize and control all of the tensions originated by motion.

PostPosted:  

12:3.7 In this connection it is interesting to record certain observations made on Uversa during recent millenniums by the corps of gravity researchers. This expert group of workers has arrived at the following conclusions regarding the different gravity systems of the master universe:

12:3.8 1. Physical Gravity. Having formulated an estimate of the summation of the entire physical- gravity capacity of the grand universe, they have laboriously effected a comparison of this finding with the estimated total of absolute gravity presence now operative. These calculations indicate that the total gravity action on the grand universe is a very small part of the estimated gravity pull of Paradise, computed on the basis of the gravity response of basic physical units of universe matter. These investigators reach the amazing conclusion that the central universe and the surrounding seven superuniverses are at the present time making use of only about five per cent of the active functioning of the Paradise absolute-gravity grasp. In other words: At the present moment about ninety-five per cent of the active cosmic-gravity action of the Isle of Paradise, computed on this totality theory, is engaged in controlling material systems beyond the borders of the present organized universes. These calculations all refer to absolute gravity; linear gravity is an interactive phenomenon which can be computed only by knowing the actual Paradise gravity.

12:3.9 2. Spiritual Gravity. By the same technique of comparative estimation and calculation these researchers have explored the present reaction capacity of spirit gravity and, with the co-operation of Solitary Messengers and other spirit personalities, have arrived at the summation of the active spirit gravity of the Second Source and Center. And it is most instructive to note that they find about the same value for the actual and functional presence of spirit gravity in the grand universe that they postulate for the present total of active spirit gravity. In other words: At the present time practically the entire spirit gravity of the Eternal Son, computed on this theory of totality, is observable as functioning in the grand universe. If these findings are dependable, we may conclude that the universes now evolving in outer space are at the present time wholly nonspiritual. And if this is true, it would satisfactorily explain why spirit-endowed beings are in possession of little or no information about these vast energy manifestations aside from knowing the fact of their physical existence.

12:3.10 3. Mind Gravity. By these same principles of comparative computation these experts have attacked the problem of mind-gravity presence and response. The mind unit of estimation was arrived at by averaging three material and three spiritual types of mentality, although the type of mind found in the power directors and their associates proved to be a disturbing factor in the effort to arrive at a basic unit for mind-gravity estimation. There was little to impede the estimation of the present capacity of the Third Source and Center for mind-gravity function in accordance with this theory of totality. Although the findings in this instance are not so conclusive as in the estimates of physical and spirit gravity, they are, comparatively considered, very instructive, even intriguing. These investigators deduce that about eighty- five per cent of the mind-gravity response to the intellectual drawing of the Conjoint Actor takes origin in the existing grand universe. This would suggest the possibility that mind activities are involved in connection with the observable physical activities now in progress throughout the realms of outer space. While this estimate is probably far from accurate, it accords, in principle, with our belief that intelligent force organizers are at present directing universe evolution in the space levels beyond the present outer limits of the grand universe. Whatever the nature of this postulated intelligence, it is apparently not spirit-gravity responsive.

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
12:3.7 [. . .]:

12:3.8 1. Physical Gravity. [. . .]totality theory, [. . .]; linear gravity is an interactive phenomenon which can be computed only by knowing the actual Paradise gravity.

12:3.9 2. Spiritual Gravity. [. . .] theory of totality,[. . .].

12:3.10 3. Mind Gravity. [. . .] theory of totality. [. . .].

So, whats your point "toto" ???????????????????

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
[. . .]
[. . .] Did I misunderstand? Then you state that an electric field can initiate and terminate movement and change the velocity of a moving object.

TUB tells us that they they think that the Third Source and Center initiates motion in space.

12:4.2 The Unqualified Absolute is functionally limited to space, [. . .]:

1. We think the Conjoint Actor initiates motion in space.
2. If the Conjoint Actor produces the motions of space, we cannot prove it.
3. The Universal Absolute does not originate initial motion but does equalize and control all of the tensions originated by motion.

So, "toto" are you saying that the "Third Source and Center" is the "Conjoint Actor"???????
Have you actually looked up what an "electric field" is, outside of the UB, because it is only presented twice, and really doesn't describe what it is???
Before you ask a question from someone else, would it not be prudent to familiarize yourself with the question subject? In this case "Electric Field", maybe the answer can be found there?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next