Switch to full style
An open forum for general discussions of a spiritual nature where guests and readers entertain the teachings of The Urantia Book.
Topic locked

Re: Time After Time

Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:39 am +0000

Ay Yi Yi

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4597&p=60080&hilit=x+%3D+a+[sinh+%CF%84+%E2%88%95+cosh+%CF%84+%E2%88%92+cos+%CF%83]#p60080

gotta scroll down

smh

since it's just louis again i dont mind pointing out that the second of your rocketry links discredits the first link which was well-written by a well-known crackpot conspiracy theorist

Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:13 am +0000

I notice that "toto" has not denied your claim but has edited his posts here since you posted it. If true, and word patterns indicate it is so, then the title of this thread becomes instantly hilarious!!!

Louis, aka loucol, JohnnyBones, EManny, MannyC, Manny....and now toto too? "Time After Time" indeed!! A most unfortunate demonstration of deception, cleverness, insincerity, agenda, base motives, and further disruption of the study group and the student body.

Pathetic...if true. Please "toto"....says it's not true!! "Caligastia" is back with us as well....and with a new moniker.

:( =; :-s :-$ :-# =; :roll:

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:31 am +0000

It didn't escape me that the material was very, very much in line with what Louis has said "time after time". But the tone and apparent thought patterns of "toto" are so very different. If this is Louis then I commend him in that there is a major beneficial change to how he approaches ideas and presents them to the public.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:11 am +0000

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:25 am +0000

More details about the Allais experiements:

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/s ... t06aug99_1

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:41 am +0000

As requested by the originator of this topic, it has been locked.
Topic locked