Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:07 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: LIFE 5.0
PostPosted:  

LIFE 5.0

This morning I was treated to a new view of what is happening.

Every time God reveals himself in an epochal revelation we get, as it were, a planetary operating system. Life 1.0 was brought by the Prince and his staff. Life 2.0 was delivered with Adam and Eve. Unfortunately, both of those operating systems had viruses that prevented the fullness of their development and consequent appreciation on the planet. Life 3.0 was handed to Abraham and his generation by Melchizedek as a “stop the bleeding” patch. Life 4.0 was revealed by and through Jesus and though he stabilized our damaged operating system and removed the viruses he did not repair the damage they caused. We are now living under operating system Life 4.0. The human explanation of this operating system has been modified and rewritten so many times that not many even place any value on it and many have even begun to believe that it isn’t real. Now let me be clear, the acceptance of the reality of an operating system by an individual or even the entire planet in no way affects the fact of the reality we can know and must live in relation to. We can only, and ever, know only the reality God has revealed to us, nothing more. This is speaking of us as a society. Individually the same is true regarding our ability to live in relation to it, but there is no limitation to the realization of reality by an individual. But now we have been given the Urantia Book. What is that? Here is the awareness I realized this morning.

Life 5.0 is the Fifth Epochal Revelation and the Urantia Book is the source code for that. But all of us are not programmers and all are not able to decipher the code of the book. Some of us love code, and some of us really are trying to get to the personal actualization of the code.

In 1970, before I had ever heard of the Urantia Book I was clearly shown that the next version of Life, a completely new operating system was about to come upon the planet. Now I admittedly am a slow learner but I have finally realized that Life 5.0 is nearly here. This is the most exciting event in our lives!

Now how to “unpack” the revelation is the question. Spiritual experience is the manner of our action that enables the realization of the code’s processes. Knowledge of the code is great but experience is the key to the achievement of realization that enables the response of the universe admin to activate Life 5.0. We have a part to play and when that is complete Life 5.0 will be turned on and become the new operating system for Urantia. This cannot be stopped. We are nearly there.

Life 5.0 is what we are looking for. Life 5.0 is facilitated when we complete the actualization of the text to an awareness that is pre-ordained by the Universe Administrators. We cannot know in advance what that is, but we can know we are the keys to its realization. When we achieve the level of achievement requisite, the Universe Administration will activate the realization (revelation) and those of us who are aware of its meaning and value will begin the explanation of the new system to our planetary brothers and sisters. We will go into the world and teach all mankind to learn to use the new operating system. This will not be completely pleasant. The power structures of government, money and especially church will oppose us. The battle is already decided so their resistance will be futile, but they will resist. Once the dust settles and the general acceptance of Life 5.0 is upon us we can get about the business of adjusting to living in accord with the teachings of the Urantia Book.

Reread Papers 195 and 196 in light of this post and you will see I am right.

Swim tadpoles, swim!

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: LIFE 5.0
PostPosted:  

Very cool analogy, Jim! I dig it!

PostPosted:  

Lasting truth is taught only when it is lived.

PostPosted:  

Hi there,

You have posted a very complex theory regarding the ideas in the Urantia book and where we currently are in the timeline. We are on the verge of a huge change on the Earth as we await the great and awe inspiring day of YHWH, our Father and the return of his son Jesus Christ to the Earth to set up the millennial kingdom.

The Urantia book is a clever attack by God's enemy Satan to confuse people who are desperately seeking higher knowledge about the universe. I also was deceived in ways unimaginable before the Father of the universe intervened and corrected the error of my thinking. There are a few ways to clearly disprove the knowledge in this book. I would encourage you to compare it to the Holy Bible and the truths revealed to us in the scriptures. The bible is what God has chosen to reveal to us at this time and in the coming kingdom there will be new scrolls revealed in accordance with God's will.

To begin with this book was revealed through channeling which is a forbidden activity by God. Channeling is a modern name for what the Bible calls mediumship or spiritism. A channeler is a mystic who becomes a channel, or receptive agent, for intelligent communications coming from the spirit world. What does God say about mediumship? It's in the Bible, Leviticus 19:31 NIV. "Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them." God would have never revealed such a thing to mankind in a way forbidden by his Holy word in the bible.

The Urantia book tells numerous lies about the origins of other religions and most importantly nullifies the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord for our sins. This book states that his death was a mistake instead of God's plan for our redemption, which is complete blasphemy. Before Christ our Lord, in accordance with the law, men made sacrifices for their sins. Jesus Christ was the ultimate and final sacrifice for our sins as promised through the prophets, so that by faith in him we could obtain forgiveness and salvation. We are blessed beyond measure to live in the times after his sacrifice and be able to obtain the Father's forgiveness by faith in his son. The state of sin and rebellion of this planet starting at the first pair disobeying the commands God gave them and God's plan for our salvation through sending his firstborn son is the truth of this planet. Without understanding that we are all sinners by descent, accepting this and turning to our Lord as our savior, we have no chance at salvation.

This book also discredits the great flood by containing it to a specific area, where the bible clearly states that Yahweh destroyed all but 8 people, by who we all descend. There is a very hard time ahead for this planet due to the rebellion and disobedience and we must all seek our Father in spirit and truth to make it through times ahead and the complete spiritual confusion that exists on Earth. Some day all will know the Father and the Son and the truth.

There are so many subtle deceptions in this book to twist your mind and your perception of reality and that is what the enemy wants. To have you confused about the universe, your perception and your relationship to your Father. This book even states that God doesn't always hear our prayers, in complete opposition to the bible which makes clear that there is NOTHING our Father isn't aware of at all times. Our Father sees and hears all.

I have spent a lot of time in repentance and correction for reading this book and I would encourage you to seek our Father in prayer and ask for forgiveness and healing for looking into this Satanic manual. This book seeks to confuse you about who you are, your purpose, God's plan and your understanding of the universe, your place and your Father's love. If you lean into God and his son Jesus who love you and not your own understanding and seek understanding from God's revealed word, the Holy Bible, you can be healed from your mental confusion by sincere seeking and repentance. Our Father is not a God of confusion, but of clarity and peace, this book created nothing but confusion and mental chaos.

I would love to talk further about this if anyone is interested.

PostPosted:  

Greetings Pearcese,

You wrote:
Pearcese wrote:
This book even states that God doesn't always hear our prayers,

I don't believe there is any such thing written in the Papers. I've read them dozens and dozens of times and have not come across such a statement. What is meant by "hearing" prayers, is hearing the petitioner's motives and providing an answer. If the motives are selfish, the answers cannot become a reality because the universe does not support selfishness. But that doesn't mean that the prayer hasn't been received and processed. It means that it cannot be answered because there is no answer to such a prayer that the universe can supply.

God certainly does hear all of our prayers, but he is not as interested in the words as he is interested in the motive behind the words. He always gives us the answer that is best for us, whether we recognize his answer or not. People complain that God has not heard their prayer when they don't get the answer they want. But sometimes God decides on giving a better answer which goes unrecognized.

I'd say that the Papers put a great deal of emphasis on prayer. In fact, Jesus was able to perfect his human life to full recognition of his divinity through unbroken communication with God, or prayer. And God's omniscience is well documented in the Papers. In fact, the Bible is quoted many times on that very fact (see quote below).

"God knows all things." The divine mind is conscious of, and conversant with, the thought of all creation. His knowledge of events is universal and perfect. The divine entities going out from him are a part of him; he who "balances the clouds" is also "perfect in knowledge." "The eyes of the Lord are in every place." Said your great teacher of the insignificant sparrow, "One of them shall not fall to the ground without my Father's knowledge," and also, "The very hairs of your head are numbered." "He tells the number of the stars; he calls them all by their names." 3:3:1

In Friendship,
Rexford

PostPosted:  

(155:5.10) And for a long time there will live on earth those timid, fearful, and hesitant individuals who will prefer thus to secure their religious consolations, even though, in so casting their lot with the religions of authority, they compromise the sovereignty of personality, debase the dignity of self-respect, and utterly surrender the right to participate in that most thrilling and inspiring of all possible human experiences: the personal quest for truth, the exhilaration of facing the perils of intellectual discovery, the determination to explore the realities of personal religious experience, the supreme satisfaction of experiencing the personal triumph of the actual realization of the victory of spiritual faith over intellectual doubt as it is honestly won in the supreme adventure of all human existence—man seeking God, for himself and as himself, and finding him.

Never compromise.

PostPosted:  

(155:6.2) You have come out from among those of your fellows who choose to remain satisfied with a religion of mind, who crave security and prefer conformity. You have elected to exchange your feelings of authoritative certainty for the assurances of the spirit of adventurous and progressive faith. You have dared to protest against the grueling bondage of institutional religion and to reject the authority of the traditions of record which are now regarded as the word of God. Our Father did indeed speak through Moses, Elijah, Isaiah, Amos, and Hosea, but he did not cease to minister words of truth to the world when these prophets of old made an end of their utterances. My Father is no respecter of races or generations in that the word of truth is vouchsafed one age and withheld from another. Commit not the folly of calling that divine which is wholly human, and fail not to discern the words of truth which come not through the traditional oracles of supposed inspiration.

PostPosted:  

(159:4.10) "But the saddest feature of all is the fact that some of the teachers of the sanctity of this traditionalism know this very truth. They more or less fully understand these limitations of Scripture, but they are moral cowards, intellectually dishonest. They know the truth regarding the sacred writings, but they prefer to withhold such disturbing facts from the people. And thus do they pervert and distort the Scriptures, making them the guide to slavish details of the daily life and an authority in things nonspiritual instead of appealing to the sacred writings as the repository of the moral wisdom, religious inspiration, and the spiritual teaching of the God-knowing men of other generations."

PostPosted:  

Pearcese - Please consider starting a topic of your own in the Skeptics Corner....it is rather bad form (very bad manners) to insert your agenda and accusations within topics started by others on a particular topic/thread for which they begin a sincere discussion or inquiry into something which interests them.

Your agenda is obvious...to discredit the Urantia Papers and its student body/readership. No doubt you believe your work here is to save us all from the Devil, original sin, self deception, and eternal damnation. While fear based, I commend your concern for others, misplaced as it may be. I hope you find us well mannered, good humored, devout religionists/truth seekers, and well read, not only in the UB but also the Bible and many other religious works and philosophies.

I do wonder about your primary focus on the gods of the old testament and the god of Paul in comparison with and in contrast/contradiction of the actual gospel OF Jesus whose teachings and parables are quite contrary to the primitive concepts of original sin, blood sacrifice including that of our loving Father killing his Son as redemption for the sins of others, or any form of fear based life as representative of the teachings of the Master. You do know, I hope, that the first half of the OT was written thousands of years after the events described (as taught by the Jewish and Christian scholars of the Bible - this is well known outside the UB community) and the authors and the people of those authors, the Jews, have never subscribed to such literalism of these stories ABOUT people and events and their progressive discovery of God. It's always amazed me how some Christians give weight and acceptance of so much in the OT that the Jews do not which presumes knowing more about it than those who wrote it and have studied and debated it since it was first written.

The gospel OF Jesus early became the gospel ABOUT him becoming first Paulinized and then Romanized into its primitive forms of today. But you accept one narrow version of this Paulinian Romanization and bastardization of the Good News. It is most unfortunate. Especially when it is fear of judgment and punishment that motivates such ones so often. I believe Jesus said to Fear Not and do good for goodness' sake and to love and serve one another as happy children in a friendly family.

Hoping you find your way....and learn better manners....soon. :roll:

Sorry for the disruption Jim....and I really appreciate your perspective and agree with your position here. Thanks to you.

8)

PostPosted:  

Jim....a couple of points on your presentation here....first, I found the "quivering on the brink" and the sometimes "sudden" transformations and "that ship has sailed" and the mysterious (to me) the "worst" of the era of materialism is behind us ALL to be truly inspiring and motivational and calming related to our planetary status in the Mortal Epochs and our planetary destiny - inevitable Light and Life. And I think a primary purpose of the Papers is to provide that perspective of reality that even a mortal within a single brief life may become sublimely confident that our world and all worlds are in the most capable and loving hands of planetary ministry.

I also believe there is far too much worry and bother by many believers, even UB students, about the current state of affairs regarding our world and its future. And there are far too many who hope and pray for the salvation of our world by Divine intervention instead of by evolutionary progress by the each and the all making far better choices with far better motives and intentions and choices. Such yearning defies the very purpose of the gifts of free will and time and absolves the one who so yearns of the duty to serve and to love while awaiting "deliverance".

While each Epochal Revelation does serve planetary progress over many generations of mortals, I think its greatest value and purpose is to witness to the each the power truth, beauty, goodness, and love as a personal choice for personal progress in the Spirit for we are taught that as go the parts so goes the whole. We make the world better by choosing better and living in the universe reality of the Spirit led life. Too much concern/anxiety for the whole weakens the individual and demonstrates a lack of faith in those who rule the universes of time and space. It becomes a distraction of mind poison which does not truly help in epochal transformation any way...it is worse than a waste of time.

Life 5.0 is to be lived with more clarity and greater vision due to the Revelation's contribution of a factual presentation of cosmology for the reduction of confusion and the elimination of error....for the each of us - and the result of which will be the epochal transformation of our world....long after the each of us has graduated to the Mansion Worlds.

Thanks, as always, Jim for your thoughtful and visionary perspective.

8)

PostPosted:  

In consideration of Jim's presentation here, it might be helpful to consider the time frames of each epochal revelation's planetary effects. I bring this up in regard to the voices I hear which feel the 5th's time of influence to be brief or sudden or already failed or otherwise in need of updating/replacement, etc. Each such revelation on a "normal" world is a progressive succession, the next building upon the prior one(s) and this is no less true on Urantia. Each is a seed planted which sprouts, branches, and blooms with more seed and the stronger tree - both. And the first 4 such epochal revelations on Urantia have likewise had a lasting effect despite the failures and challenges endured.

The panoramic presentations stretching over the past half million years + is an incredible story of how our history has been formed by each of our prior 4 epochal revelations. From the birth of towns and the dawn of civilization to the primitive institutions to come by Dalamatia to the spread of the Andites and agriculture and tools to every corner of the globe from the Garden to every single monotheistic religion from the Far East to the Mediteranian regions by the disciples of Big Mac and the massive acceleration of progress since the gift of the Spirit of Truth 2000 years ago....all of this belies and belittles those who bemoan any fictional lack of planetary progress and who cry out for "delivery" from an indifferent or judgmental god by such a magnificent display of progress as we are given in the 5th such mustard seed.

Those who learn to live and love with the knowledge given in the Urantia Papers now have a perspective few mortals on our world have ever been privileged to behold. Such vision should inspire us all to be fearless in our lives and in our testimony to all others as to the fact of God and his love for his children and our call to love and serve one another.

Remarkable. Consider what this seed might bring by its fruitful season upon our world.

8)

PostPosted:  

Quote:
Jim....a couple of points on your presentation here....first, I found the "quivering on the brink" and the sometimes "sudden" transformations and "that ship has sailed" and the mysterious (to me) the "worst" of the era of materialism is behind us ALL to be truly inspiring and motivational and calming related to our planetary status in the Mortal Epochs and our planetary destiny - inevitable Light and Life. And I think a primary purpose of the Papers is to provide that perspective of reality that even a mortal within a single brief life may become sublimely confident that our world and all worlds are in the most capable and loving hands of planetary ministry.

I also believe there is far too much worry and bother by many believers, even UB students, about the current state of affairs regarding our world and its future. And there are far too many who hope and pray for the salvation of our world by Divine intervention instead of by evolutionary progress by the each and the all making far better choices with far better motives and intentions and choices. Such yearning defies the very purpose of the gifts of free will and time and absolves the one who so yearns of the duty to serve and to love while awaiting "deliverance".

While each Epochal Revelation does serve planetary progress over many generations of mortals, I think its greatest value and purpose is to witness to the each the power truth, beauty, goodness, and love as a personal choice for personal progress in the Spirit for we are taught that as go the parts so goes the whole. We make the world better by choosing better and living in the universe reality of the Spirit led life. Too much concern/anxiety for the whole weakens the individual and demonstrates a lack of faith in those who rule the universes of time and space. It becomes a distraction of mind poison which does not truly help in epochal transformation any way...it is worse than a waste of time.

Life 5.0 is to be lived with more clarity and greater vision due to the Revelation's contribution of a factual presentation of cosmology for the reduction of confusion and the elimination of error....for the each of us - and the result of which will be the epochal transformation of our world....long after the each of us has graduated to the Mansion Worlds.

Thanks, as always, Jim for your thoughtful and visionary perspective.

Thanks Brad for your thoughts. Allow me the opportunity to respond and hopefully clarify my own.

In your first paragraph you reference the statements in the book that offer a glimpse into the thinking of our celestial authors regarding our immediate future in spiritual terms. As a mariner uses the compass we are enabled to use these glimpses to reckon a postulate regarding their meaning as pertains to our planetary spiritual development. To do that, though, we must keep in mind that our assessments do not equate to actual understanding. They are simply scaffold type guides to allow us to perceive reality beyond our ability to know. When we put these pictures into thought we humanize them and they become necessarily false. We must keep that in mind as we proceed. I believe this is why we are taught that speculation falsifies its object.

There are other statements the authors provide that do the same. In Paper 52 we are given a guide to the stages of development evolutionary planets go through as they climb the ladder of planetary development. By and large this description is of the human comprehension of these steps. What is not given is an explanation of the spiritual counterpart of these levels. But as they tell us in describing Mota, where they detail the human thought but refrain from sharing the morontia example, we are given hints that allow the same reckoning as I mentioned above, and which enable insights of spirit reality. First let me again state that while I categorically state that my insight is real and comes from real spirit contact, any explanation I might proffer is false. I cannot do otherwise. That is why I use the Life 5.0 analogy. The most I can import is that there is in fact a spiritual counterpart to the evolutionary development of this world. Each level is an achievement in knowledge and awareness on the human level but as well, in the intensity of spiritual presence. Again a false but maybe helpful analogy would be like turning the knob on a heater from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 and so on. It is all heat, the description would be the same but the effect is greater. Each time we experience a dispensation, we achieve a greater level of spiritual presence to realize, as a planet. There is no such limitation on any individual but as a planet an age is an actuality of relative spiritual intensity usually brought to the planet by (a) spiritual individual(s). But something is different on ol’ 606. We done got ourselves a book.

So, back to Life 5.0, look at:

Planetary Prince: Life 1.0. 52:1.8, “Within one hundred thousand years from the time man acquires erect posture, the Planetary Prince usually arrives, having been dispatched by the System Sovereign upon the report of the Life Carriers that will is functioning, even though comparatively few individuals have thus developed.” 52:2.3, When the Planetary Prince arrives on a primitive world, the evolved religion of fear and ignorance prevails. The prince and his staff make the first revelations of higher truth and universe organization. These initial presentations of revealed religion are very simple, and they usually pertain to the affairs of the local system. Religion is wholly an evolutionary process prior to the arrival of the Planetary Prince. Subsequently, religion progresses by graduated revelation as well as by evolutionary growth. Each dispensation, each mortal epoch, receives an enlarged presentation of spiritual truth and religious ethics. The evolution of the religious capacity of receptivity in the inhabitants of a world largely determines their rate of spiritual advancement and the extent of religious revelation.

Adamic Dispensation: Life 2.0. 52:3.1, When the original impetus of evolutionary life has run its biologic course, when man has reached the apex of animal development, there arrives the second order of sonship, and the second dispensation of grace and ministry is inaugurated. This is true on all evolutionary worlds. When the highest possible level of evolutionary life has been attained, when primitive man has ascended as far as possible in the biologic scale, a Material Son and Daughter always appear on the planet, having been dispatched by the System Sovereign.”

It is my observation that this implies the same as above wherein we see the words, “comparatively few individuals”. It certainly doesn’t imply that the entire planet’s population has achieved the requisite status.

Magisterial Son: Life 3.0. 52:4.4, Each new dispensation extends the horizon of revealed religion, and the Magisterial Sons extend the revelation of truth to portray the affairs of the local universe and all its tributaries.

Bestowal Son: Life 4.0. 52:5.1 When a certain standard of intellectual and spiritual development is attained on an inhabited world, a Paradise bestowal Son always arrives. On normal worlds he does not appear in the flesh until the races have ascended to the highest levels of intellectual development and ethical attainment. But on Urantia the bestowal Son, even your own Creator Son, appeared at the close of the Adamic dispensation, but that is not the usual order of events on the worlds of space.

So now we are obviously out of sync with the “standard pattern” of the System Sovereign.

The Urantia Book: Life 5.0: Now we have a book rather than a living being. Now also we have the many comments you expressed in your post. Reckoning all those and coupling them with these issues, I see a need required in previous dispensations that has not been fulfilled by the Urantia Book yet, an attainment that has not yet been resolved. That is the attainment – recognition – revelation sequence. That is why I used the metaphor of “source code” for the book. The actual revelation is the spiritual uplift provided by the new spiritual dimension (turning the heater to 5) while the Urantia Book is the instructions. I do not believe the world knows the difference between the information in the book and the information in the many other books about God. Only “spiritual pressure from above” will accomplish that. Said another way, the Gospel is still the Gospel. The new revelation is a combination of the truth of the Urantia Book as fact and the accomplishment of actualization of those of us who experience it, and who make its truth real in our experience. Only that level of integration will truly reveal the amazing reality of God in Life 5.0. The planet will not succumb to anything less than actualized truth.

As a comment on your later post I must agree that the one thing we must realize forever is that our perception of time is irrelevant to the outworking of God's plans. Life 5.0 will come, maybe not in my lifetime or yours but it will come. So will Life 6.0 and so on. The value of the Urantia Book will not be diminished in the distant future anymore than the value of any of the dispensational revelations of the past. Now with that said, the urgency we each feel to accomplish the realization of these truths must not be stifled, belittled, scoffed at or made fun of in any way by those who feel no such urgency. Patience is a virtue for all of us but we each must realize our own reality at our own pace and in accordance with our own guidance. I know you agree with that.

Thanks again for commenting.

Jim

PostPosted:  

Jim George wrote:
LIFE 5.0
Life 5.0 is what we are looking for. Life 5.0 is facilitated when we complete the actualization of the text to an awareness that is pre-ordained by the Universe Administrators. We cannot know in advance what that is, but we can know we are the keys to its realization. When we achieve the level of achievement requisite, the Universe Administration will activate the realization (revelation) and those of us who are aware of its meaning and value will begin the explanation of the new system to our planetary brothers and sisters. We will go into the world and teach all mankind to learn to use the new operating system. This will not be completely pleasant. The power structures of government, money and especially church will oppose us. The battle is already decided so their resistance will be futile, but they will resist. Once the dust settles and the general acceptance of Life 5.0 is upon us we can get about the business of adjusting to living in accord with the teachings of the Urantia Book.

Pearcese wrote:
There are so many subtle deceptions in this book to twist your mind and your perception of reality and that is what the enemy wants. To have you confused about the universe, your perception and your relationship to your Father. This book even states that God doesn't always hear our prayers, in complete opposition to the bible which makes clear that there is NOTHING our Father isn't aware of at all times. Our Father sees and hears all.

You have conflicting views of one who is committed to life in the current dispensation, versus one who is convinced that the facts found in Life version 4 are adequate to find spiritual salvation.

But the fact that we are "out of" or "born in" a certain dispensation/generation of Urantians, does not prevent one from living "as though in the presence of the eternal". In fact, Life on Urantia does not finalise with the fifth dispensation version 5, but we must continue towards the several ages of Light and Life, versions 7.0-7.6. The rest of Nebadonian worlds are rooting for families of Urantia to help our planet complete its journey.

The user "Pearcese" alludes to the idea of Jeshua's sacrifice as the final sacrifice. Well, sacrifice was part of religious observance in the Life version 3, as it was. This idea means that Life version 4 has come out of an dispensation of personal sacrifice, so that no longer may sacrifice of an animal pose as a transferrence device for Urantians living in the fourth dispensation. Was it because John the baptist used the waters of the Jordan as another transferrence device "for the remittence of sins", or was it because of Jesus' own experience that allowed increased enlightenment to advance Urantian's understanding of God and cosmology?

PostPosted:  

Jim George wrote:
So now we are obviously out of sync with the “standard pattern” of the System Sovereign

What you are saying Jim is that the great things that are "about to happen" will be the result of those individuals who experience a certain degree of reality based on their spiritual achievements. "Even though comparatively few individuals have thus developed" 5.0 will then manifest at a higher level. This you infer will be the consequence of the spiritual growth of individuals that is occurring as a result of the "out of sync" presence of the Urantia Book.

If one million of us "thus developed" and the world is now populated with seven billion people, that would equate to 0.014 of one percent of the population, or fourteen out of a hundred thousand.

PostPosted:  

Jim George wrote:
To do that, though, we must keep in mind that our assessments do not equate to actual understanding. They are simply scaffold type guides to allow us to perceive reality beyond our ability to know.

Thanks you Jim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next