Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:37 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: LIFE 5.0
PostPosted:  

Excellent points Rexford!!

Regression or retrogression is what I meant by the progression curve not being straight line; especially so here with the rebellion participation of the Prince and the default of Adam and Eve, resulting in the emergency bestowal of Big Mac. A definitive factor for consideration.

As to the second point, Onagar and the other great religious leaders did not transform the whole despite the whole but did in fact raise up those under their leadership and guidance and inspiration - in other words, the tribes embraced and lived according to the example and leadership. Onagar's personal transformation did not overcome the lack of such changes in others but helped bring about those personalized changes within the "whole". There is no substitute for the whole being transformed no matter how quickly or how slowly that comes to be....and in the cases cited for these great leaders, it was not planetary so much as local in effect.

The leadership issue is similar to the above...it may lead but it may not displace the following of leadership required for societal transformation. Inaugurating an epoch by a great mind and voice (or a group of them) are the salt and leaven and mustard seed or the cause of a subsequent effect. An example is the Prince's staff and Nodites, the Adamites, and Mel's missionaries which brought forth all the monotheistic religions West and East, and the churches which sprung from Jesus' trip to Rome.

All of these issues do make the evolutionary process unpredictable, non-uniform, and, by definition - evolutionary.

Or so I see it. Thanks for the contributions to a better understanding and the potentials to consider in the topic.

8)

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Thanks for the response Brad,

You wrote:
fanofVan wrote:
I agree with Rexford that this "activation" of the Spirit is a soul by soul process of individual "response to spirit", which does deliver a certain critical mass along the evolutionary spectrum or continuum whereby more and more mortals of each generation recognize the Spirit and respond to the Spirit, which civilizes and socializes humanity - in total - based on the experiential aggregation and integration of the collective experience and wisdom of the world's citizenry.

I just wanted to make the point that I did not say anything about reaching a critical mass, and that those remarks are your ideas, not mine. I really don't know what I think about the "critical mass" theory of epochal progress. I'm still thinking about it. I do know that the growth of the parts does not always equal growth of the whole.

I'm still looking for evidence in the text for the critical mass theory being a trigger for an epochal change. It does say that when a world is "ripe" something happens. But it does not say that a critical mass is met, meaning a certain threshold of numbers of the population. For instance, one might say that most of the population of this world is not anywhere near ready for the Fifth Epochal Revelation, but there are some who are ready and really, really need it. I think it's more the need than the mass or velocity, but I could be wrong. As I say, I'm still thinking on that.

Thanks,
Rexford

PostPosted:  

My bad Rexford - should have written.... I agree with Rexford that this "activation" of the Spirit is a soul by soul process of individual "response to spirit" - and, in my opinion, I personally conclude that this does deliver a certain critical mass.....

Didn't mean to put words in your mouth Brother. The idea of critical mass, IMO, is best understood by the Paper 52 on the Mortal Epochs...but that described is on a world where the Prince remains in power and the Garden succeeds...so Urantia is out of whack and out of step making it difficult or near-impossible to assess epochal progress accordingly. Perhaps, my use of the concept critical mass is flawed but it is a helpful concept I think when considering the planetary epochs which are a progressive process based on prior progress achieved. It might help us to remember that universal brotherhood on each world is the last progression prior to the early stages of light and life.

12:7.10 (138.5) This very love of God for the individual brings into being the divine family of all individuals, the universal brotherhood of the freewill children of the Paradise Father. And this brotherhood, being universal, is a relationship of the whole. Brotherhood, when universal, discloses not the each relationship, but the all relationship. Brotherhood is a reality of the total and therefore discloses qualities of the whole in contradistinction to qualities of the part.

12:7.11 (138.6) Brotherhood constitutes a fact of relationship between every personality in universal existence. No person can escape the benefits or the penalties that may come as a result of relationship to other persons. The part profits or suffers in measure with the whole. The good effort of each man benefits all men; the error or evil of each man augments the tribulation of all men. As moves the part, so moves the whole. As the progress of the whole, so the progress of the part. The relative velocities of part and whole determine whether the part is retarded by the inertia of the whole or is carried forward by the momentum of the cosmic brotherhood.

In describing the epochal progressions, please note the key word "when":

52:2.1 (591.1) With the arrival of the Planetary Prince a new dispensation begins. Government appears on earth, and the advanced tribal epoch is attained. Great social strides are made during a few thousand years of this regime. Under normal conditions mortals attain a high state of civilization during this age. They do not struggle so long in barbarism as did the Urantia races. But life on an inhabited world is so changed by rebellion that you can have little or no idea of such a regime on a normal planet.

52:2.3 (591.3) When the Planetary Prince arrives on a primitive world, the evolved religion of fear and ignorance prevails. The prince and his staff make the first revelations of higher truth and universe organization. These initial presentations of revealed religion are very simple, and they usually pertain to the affairs of the local system. Religion is wholly an evolutionary process prior to the arrival of the Planetary Prince. Subsequently, religion progresses by graduated revelation as well as by evolutionary growth. Each dispensation, each mortal epoch, receives an enlarged presentation of spiritual truth and religious ethics. The evolution of the religious capacity of receptivity in the inhabitants of a world largely determines their rate of spiritual advancement and the extent of religious revelation.

52:3.1 (592.6) When the original impetus of evolutionary life has run its biologic course, when man has reached the apex of animal development, there arrives the second order of sonship, and the second dispensation of grace and ministry is inaugurated. This is true on all evolutionary worlds. When the highest possible level of evolutionary life has been attained, when primitive man has ascended as far as possible in the biologic scale, a Material Son and Daughter always appear on the planet, having been dispatched by the System Sovereign.

52:4.4 (594.7) Each new dispensation extends the horizon of revealed religion, and the Magisterial Sons extend the revelation of truth to portray the affairs of the local universe and all its tributaries.

52:4.9 (595.4) On many worlds it develops that the planet is not made ready for a bestowal Son by one magisterial mission; in that event there will be a second, even a succession of Magisterial Sons, each of whom will advance the races from one dispensation to another until the planet is made ready for the gift of the bestowal Son. On the second and subsequent missions the Magisterial Sons may or may not be incarnated. But no matter how many Magisterial Sons may appear — and they may also come as such after the bestowal Son — the advent of each one marks the end of one dispensation and the beginning of another.

52:5.1 (595.6) When a certain standard of intellectual and spiritual development is attained on an inhabited world, a Paradise bestowal Son always arrives. On normal worlds he does not appear in the flesh until the races have ascended to the highest levels of intellectual development and ethical attainment. But on Urantia the bestowal Son, even your own Creator Son, appeared at the close of the Adamic dispensation, but that is not the usual order of events on the worlds of space.

52:5.2 (595.7) When the worlds have become ripe for spiritualization, the bestowal Son arrives. These Sons always belong to the Magisterial or Avonal order except in that case, once in each local universe, when the Creator Son prepares for his terminal bestowal on some evolutionary world, as occurred when Michael of Nebadon appeared on Urantia to bestow himself upon your mortal races. Only one world in near ten million can enjoy such a gift; all other worlds are spiritually advanced by the bestowal of a Paradise Son of the Avonal order.

52:5.8 (596.6) The postbestowal Son age may extend from ten thousand to a hundred thousand years. There is no arbitrary time allotted to any of these dispensational eras. This is a time of great ethical and spiritual progress. Under the spiritual influence of these ages, human character undergoes tremendous transformations and experiences phenomenal development. It becomes possible to put the golden rule into practical operation. The teachings of Jesus are really applicable to a mortal world which has had the preliminary training of the prebestowal Sons with their dispensations of character ennoblement and culture augmentation.

52:6.2 (597.3) Even on normal evolutionary worlds the realization of the world-wide brotherhood of man is not an easy accomplishment. On a confused and disordered planet like Urantia such an achievement requires a much longer time and necessitates far greater effort. Unaided social evolution can hardly achieve such happy results on a spiritually isolated sphere. Religious revelation is essential to the realization of brotherhood on Urantia.

Me here: For Urantia to go further into Epochal transformation, the brotherhood must be realized and institutional structures will need significant adaptation accordingly, including (IMO) those steps not yet achieved but usual already on more normal worlds prior to the Teacher Sons:

52:5.8 (596.6) The postbestowal Son age may extend from ten thousand to a hundred thousand years. There is no arbitrary time allotted to any of these dispensational eras. This is a time of great ethical and spiritual progress. Under the spiritual influence of these ages, human character undergoes tremendous transformations and experiences phenomenal development. It becomes possible to put the golden rule into practical operation. The teachings of Jesus are really applicable to a mortal world which has had the preliminary training of the prebestowal Sons with their dispensations of character ennoblement and culture augmentation.

52:5.9 (596.7) During this era the problems of disease and delinquency are virtually solved. Degeneracy has already been largely eliminated by selective reproduction. Disease has been practically mastered through the high resistant qualities of the Adamic strains and by the intelligent and world-wide application of the discoveries of the physical sciences of preceding ages. The average length of life, during this period, climbs well above the equivalent of three hundred years of Urantia time.

52:5.10 (597.1) Throughout this epoch there is a gradual lessening of governmental supervision. True self-government is beginning to function; fewer and fewer restrictive laws are necessary. The military branches of national resistance are passing away; the era of international harmony is really arriving. There are many nations, mostly determined by land distribution, but only one race, one language, and one religion. Mortal affairs are almost, but not quite, utopian. This truly is a great and glorious age!

Me here: it appears to me that these stages are a result of "critical mass" or the parts transforming the whole, over time and by evolutionary pressures which require personal choice, the aggregate force of personal choice, the result of experience by that aggregation which leads to the wisdom of group/social experience. This process may be hastened or delayed....but not skipped.

So what is the role of the Papers, this 5th Epochal Revelation in its contribution to dispensational progress? It is leaven and mustard seed for the whole, to support and feed the process of mortal epochal progression. It is not a warp drive but it is an accelerant I think to deliver fact and truth to reduce confusions and error which supports the Spirit of Truth and the TAs in their ongoing ministries from the 4th such epochal revelation of 2000 years ago.

But my view is far from certain and I am enjoying the study and discussion very much....thanks to all.

8) Brad

PostPosted:  

Jim - just want to say that based on my studies so far on this topic, I am coming to a greater appreciation for your proposition. I do have some confusions and questions needing clarification on the "actualization" you describe and the process for that and the timing to achieve such.

Based on my understanding of Paper 52, this actualization process will take significant time related to the planet's epochal transformation and current progressive status, but not so for any individual believer's realization/actualization or embrace/utilization or personal transformation - as has always been true.

I wonder about the need or concern for how quickly such planetary progress might take. I don't think it is the principal concern of any individual or generation how quickly the mortal epochs succeed and progress but, rather, their individual progress in the Spirit and that experience of living a life of love and service regardless of any planetary epochal progress associated with their generation. Light and Life is here and now for any ascender and pilgrim who embraces it here and now while the brotherhood of humanity as a pre-requisite to planetary L&L appears to be so many generations of evolutionary progress ahead of this generation. Not to say believers should not (or are not) work in our daily lives with such a vision of our inevitable planetary destiny....but I don't think mortals are charged with epochal transformation so much as participants in living that vision today....and every day.

I look forward to your return and further discussion.

8)

PostPosted:  

Greetings Brad,

fanofVan wrote:
It might help us to remember that universal brotherhood on each world is the last progression prior to the early stages of light and life.

fanofVan wrote:
For Urantia to go further into Epochal transformation, the brotherhood must be realized

I'm in a bit of a rush tonight, but I was struck by your comments above. Do you have the specific quote or quotes that say that the brotherhood must be realized before we have anymore epochal transformations. I don't remember such a thing, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm also wondering if you mean realization of human brotherhood rather than universal brotherhood? My memory isn't as sharp as it used to be, so I could be wrong, but I just don't remember the specifics on this.

I'm sorry I don't have time tonight to do the research myself. If you have the quotes, could you share them? Otherwise, I'll find some time tomorrow to look for them.

Thanks in advance,
Rexford

PostPosted:  

Sorry for the confusion - I did not mean there is no other epochal revelation prior to the world wide brotherhood (human brotherhood) of man but that comes prior to L&L. The Teacher Sons may come multiple time as I recall to usher in L&L. The post bestowal era/epoch is that time when the brotherhood begins to be realized. The Papers are a mission of dispelling confusions and eliminating errors I think to help the spirit ministries to accelerate that realization prior to the next bestowal.

I have no idea of the sequence or timing of such epochal revelations and bestowals to come for us. I am fairly confident the Papers are intended to have effect for far longer than my life here before the next bestowal or epochal revelation however. This generation was chosen for the Papers, not the fruit of the human brotherhood or the era of L&L.

The normal procession is in Paper 52, especially the last two sections. Note that the Papers are not positioned in the text relative to that normal procession.

See ya tomorrow!

8)

PostPosted:  

Greetings Bradly,

Thanks for your answer. I guess what concerns me is the idea of Jim's (which I still don't know if I understand him correctly) that there has to be reached a certain trigger point where the Revelation is activated by the spiritual administration of the planet.

I think, by bringing up the epochal eras of human civilization, you've somewhat confused the issue. The Urantia Papers are an epochal religious revelation, but they do not represent a new dispensation, they are not a part of a new mortal epoch. I believe we are currently in a queer overlapping period encompassing both the Post-Adamic and Post-Bestowal epochs. I've always thought that the Urantia Papers are an emergency intervention to help us move more toward the latter, to help us abandon the vestiges of Post-Adamic thinking and to urge us to remedy the areas that would have been fixed had we been blessed with a full Adamic Epoch (such as race blending).

I think the Urantia Papers are already activated. They have to be. If a new dispensation, a new mortal epoch, is dependent upon the religious capacity of receptivity of our world (52:2:3), then the Papers are meant to encourage growth of religious capacity. They do that by reducing confusion and inspiring reverence, or prayer. I also think that the loneliness factor of isolation tends to decrease faith in the friendliness of the universe. In our age of increasing hope for alien life, it isn't a far fetched notion that the celestials gave us a book that confirms the longing of the inhabitants of 606.

The Post-Bestowal Epoch is meant to bring us the following:

This is an age characterized by the world-wide pursuit of moral culture and spiritual truth. The mortal passion of this dispensation is the penetration of cosmic reality and communion with spiritual reality. The revelations of truth are extended to include the superuniverse. Entirely new systems of education and government grow up to supplant the crude regimes of former times. The joy of living takes on new color, and the reactions of life are exalted to heavenly heights of tone and timbre. 52:5:3

It seems obvious to me that the Urantia Papers were written to help us accomplish this goal. We've been laboring with superstitious evolutionary religion with false ideas concerning spiritual reality. The planet is beginning to abandon those ancient ideas and needs new insights. Without the Papers, science is all we have to answer our questions about the physical cosmos and our inner souls are all we have to help us with the spiritual cosmos. The Revelation opens us to new possibilities in both areas, mind and soul. We are not abandoned in our search for reality. Those who are seeking are finding.

So, of course the Revelation is already activated in the minds and souls of every reader. It was not designed to behave like a personality, a visiting celestial personality. It is meant to be a catalyst to the next visitation. Catalysts are activators, precipitators of progress. I'm not the least bit convinced in the critical mass theory when it comes to the Fifth Epochal Revelation of religion. I think the threshold has already been met for its appearance and activation. Yes, I do think that the more who read it and internalize it, the more we will move the needle through our current epoch. But that could never happen if it wasn't already an active revelation of reality. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

In Friendship,
Rexford

PostPosted:  

Well said Rexford...I agree with everything you stated, except perhaps the "emergency" reason for the Papers. Maybe so or maybe the Spirit of Truth and flood of TA's has provided sufficient elevation that this time is "ripe" for that next contribution of fact and truth. Regardless of that detail, it is true the facts and truths to be known and lived are activated upon the learning and living...as is the truth of the paternal and loving nature of God and the kingdom/brotherhood of all creation that many already believe and live in faith without the Papers....epochal progress will be served by but is not dependent upon the Papers IMO since the spirit circuits are fully engaged already. There is no trigger point to await or expect or rise to, I agree.

8)

PostPosted:  

Rex - I agree about the over-lapping of mortal epochs here. And while most of the world exists within the two, some of the world is even more primitive still. We're in a most peculiar state of planetary epochs progression. But I do agree the Papers are well activated already today....been a small, small part of that activation process for decades now....there has been much accomplished by many to study, embrace, live, and serve according to the teachings already. The new digital era intersecting with the development of dissemination infrastructure and organizational growth and experience acquired is not accidental I don't think. The seed has sprouted and finds good soil for its nurturing and blossoming and branching cycle ahead.

I had my first book for years prior to meeting another or knowing of any other readers. Such isolation must be self chosen today. I can think of nothing pending to wait for or prepare for regarding the personal embrace, dissemination, study, or socialization of the Papers and their teachings. The virus of love will come to heal all people by many different forms of expression and experience due to the success of the ministering Spirits....the book will act to confirm and illuminate important facts and truths and relationships to help the pilgrim's progress and thusly uplift our world over the generations to come. It will not come quickly, or not quickly enough for some, and it will not be easy, smooth, or without disappointments and failures. Such uncertainty provides mystery and uncertainties to the adventure for us each and all.

8)

PostPosted:  

As to "emergency"....an unexpected and critical situation warranting an immediate intervention (paraphrased). I have heard this claim many times; indeed it is this claim which so often is used to support those who proclaim themselves reservists and make a call for others to join and act to prepare and "to be ready for" some pending insertion of divine intervention. When I look back at human history, I cannot seem to find any time that would not be considered an emergency! But that is but the mortal perspective. Do the Most Highs see this intersection of time as an emergency or a point or intersection of potential emergence - the time is "ripe"?

I don't know but I have always looked for and not yet found any text which says the planet is now within such a state. 80 years ago saw the rise of facists, nazis, and communists - all of which were antithetical to the universe pattern of governance. Those risks fade today. I know of many others that regionally threaten societies and cultures such as terrorism, genocide, environmental poison and climate change, greed, the indolence of material success, etc. But we do progress in many other important ways according to the Mortal Epochs. We shall see.....

8)

PostPosted:  

Greetings Brad,

I think you misinterpret my use of the word "emergency". I'm thinking in lines of the emergency appearance of Melchizedek of Salem when the light of truth was fading (92:4:7). Melchizedeks are "emergency Sons". They are primarily educators, and education is what this planet needs right now.

While the Melchizedek orders are chiefly devoted to the vast educational system and experiential training regime of the local universe, they also function in unique assignments and in unusual circumstances. In an evolving universe eventually embracing approximately ten million inhabited worlds, many things out of the ordinary are destined to happen, and it is in such emergencies that the Melchizedeks act. On Edentia, your constellation headquarters, they are known as emergency Sons. They are always ready to serve in all exigencies — physical, intellectual, or spiritual — whether on a planet, in a system, in a constellation, or in the universe. Whenever and wherever special help is needed, there you will find one or more of the Melchizedek Sons. 35:4:2

The Melchizedeks are widely known as emergency Sons, for they engage in an amazing range of activities on the worlds of a local universe. When any extraordinary problem arises, or when something unusual is to be attempted, it is quite often a Melchizedek who accepts the assignment. The ability of the Melchizedek Sons to function in emergencies and on widely divergent levels of the universe, even on the physical level of personality manifestation, is peculiar to their order. Only the Life Carriers share to any degree this metamorphic range of personality function. 93:0:1

The Melchizedeks are involved when something unusual is to be attempted, and the Urantia Papers are an unusual epochal intervention. The Melchizedeks directed and supervised much of the Papers. The emergency, as I see it, is primarily an educational emergency (hence a book). We are indeed on the brink of great changes and it is obvious that the spirits of worship and wisdom are having difficulty keeping up with it all. I believe the Melchizedeks are concerned about helping us get through the emergencies described in the quotes below:

Modern society is enduring the strain of one of its most dangerous phases of far-flung interassociation and highly complicated interdependence. 68:2:5

Vanity contributed mightily to the birth of society; but at the time of these revelations the devious strivings of a vainglorious generation threaten to swamp and submerge the whole complicated structure of a highly specialized civilization. 68:2:11

The paramount mission of religion as a social influence is to stabilize the ideals of mankind during these dangerous times of transition from one phase of civilization to another, from one level of culture to another. 99:1:3

Modern man must develop new techniques of achieving the self-consciousness of salvation. The consciousness of sin persists in the mortal mind, but the thought patterns of salvation therefrom have become outworn and antiquated. The reality of the spiritual need persists, but intellectual progress has destroyed the olden ways of securing peace and consolation for mind and soul. 89:10:1

A new and fuller revelation of the religion of Jesus is destined to conquer an empire of materialistic secularism and to overthrow a world sway of mechanistic naturalism. Urantia is now quivering on the very brink of one of its most amazing and enthralling epochs of social readjustment, moral quickening, and spiritual enlightenment. 195:9:2

I'm not saying that the current emergency requires the actual appearance of a Melchizedek Son, but rather unusual assistance from the Melchizedeks, possibly in preparation of some very future visitation. And I mean future. I'm not condoning the need for emergency reservists to save us or the need for preparation of Melchizedek schools or the need to look for hidden messiahs among us, which I gather has been going on in the Urantia community at large. None of that, frankly, is necessary. We already have the "emergency" intervention and it's doing its job just fine, especially if more people read it, internalize it and change the meanings and values of their lives accordingly. It's just the right thing for this time on our planet, a gentle, yet persuasive push towards thinking in lines with the ministry of the spirits of worship and wisdom.

The spirit of worship — the religious impulse, the first differential urge separating mind creatures into the two basic classes of mortal existence. The spirit of worship forever distinguishes the animal of its association from the soulless creatures of mind endowment. Worship is the badge of spiritual-ascension candidacy. 36:5:11

The spirit of wisdom — the inherent tendency of all moral creatures towards orderly and progressive evolutionary advancement. This is the highest of the adjutants, the spirit co-ordinator and articulator of the work of all the others. This spirit is the secret of that inborn urge of mind creatures which initiates and maintains the practical and effective program of the ascending scale of existence; that gift of living things which accounts for their inexplicable ability to survive and, in survival, to utilize the co-ordination of all their past experience and present opportunities for the acquisition of all of everything that all of the other six mental ministers can mobilize in the mind of the organism concerned. Wisdom is the acme of intellectual performance. Wisdom is the goal of a purely mental and moral existence.36:5:12

In Friendship,
Rexford

PostPosted:  

Thanks for the clarity and specificity provided Rexford!!

You posted above:

The Post-Bestowal Epoch is meant to bring us the following:

This is an age characterized by the world-wide pursuit of moral culture and spiritual truth. The mortal passion of this dispensation is the penetration of cosmic reality and communion with spiritual reality. The revelations of truth are extended to include the superuniverse. Entirely new systems of education and government grow up to supplant the crude regimes of former times. The joy of living takes on new color, and the reactions of life are exalted to heavenly heights of tone and timbre. 52:5:3

"It seems obvious to me that the Urantia Papers were written to help us accomplish this goal. We've been laboring with superstitious evolutionary religion with false ideas concerning spiritual reality. The planet is beginning to abandon those ancient ideas and needs new insights. Without the Papers, science is all we have to answer our questions about the physical cosmos and our inner souls are all we have to help us with the spiritual cosmos. The Revelation opens us to new possibilities in both areas, mind and soul. We are not abandoned in our search for reality. Those who are seeking are finding.

So, of course the Revelation is already activated in the minds and souls of every reader. It was not designed to behave like a personality, a visiting celestial personality. It is meant to be a catalyst to the next visitation. Catalysts are activators, precipitators of progress. I'm not the least bit convinced in the critical mass theory when it comes to the Fifth Epochal Revelation of religion. I think the threshold has already been met for its appearance and activation. Yes, I do think that the more who read it and internalize it, the more we will move the needle through our current epoch. But that could never happen if it wasn't already an active revelation of reality. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it."

Me here: Just wanted to specifically acknowledge my agreement here on the "activation" issue. I agree it is fully activated as studied and "acted" upon by our free will choices at the intersections of relationship and situation/circumstance where our motive is based on love, our intent is that of sincere service, and as tempered by our experiential wisdom.

The effect of this book of fact and truth on the planet has been activated if and when but one hardy soul is so engaged in the discovery of fact and truth and the expression of those in the daily walk upon the pilgrim's path. I was pretty sure I was the only such one for years as I studied the Papers alone and without knowledge of any other such ones. The eventual effect of this text on our world will be progressive over the time it will take for more and more believers (in God) to discover this epochal revelation to act as a catalyst for personal/auto revelation which is far more effective when the facts of cosmology underpin and uphold that personal form of revelation - which does not depend on the epochal variety for its function but does depend upon it for clarity and the elimination of errors resulting in confusions and misapplication or misunderstanding of the personal revelations of truth we are blessed with.

I think the trigger alluded to by Jim is unfortunate and inaccurate if I understand his meaning. More and more students embracing the facts given and truths thereby revealed will bloom and fruit progressively and eventually such evolutionary transformation of the each within the all will have wonderful effects by the living of truth upon the all/whole. As goes the parts so goes the whole. The whole will not be transformed without the evolutionary process required which remains always dependent upon free will choice by the each. The quote posted says, "Entirely new systems of education and government grow up to supplant....". Sounds like such evolution will take significant time still....much longer than any one (or ten?) generations. There is much to be done as we go about our Father's business of serving in love with confidence, even certainty, as to our personal and our planetary destinies to come.

8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8