Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:25 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

Who is Supreme Master Ching Hai? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_Hai

I have followed her my entire life as a disciple and I am 99.99% sure she is the Post-Magisterial Son Man. I want to share what I discovered:

In this book, she writes about Martians who live underground on Mars and are led by a queen and a council (the non breathers living in close proximity to Urantia?)

http://www.amazon.com/Underground-World ... B00DKMTKTW

In this video, she relays some messages she received from the Martians:

Who is Supreme Master Ching Hai? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_Hai

In this video, she talks about the "Original Universe" (Havona?):

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Greetings Kelfuma,

The Wikipedia link you supplied tells us this:
Quote:
Ching Hai was born Hue Dang Trinh to a Vietnamese mother and an ethnic Chinese father, on 12 May 1950 in a small village in the Quảng Ngãi Province in Vietnam.

Magisterial Sons are not born of earth mothers. They arrive as adults. See the quote below:

2. Magisterial Missions. A planetary visitation of this type usually occurs prior to the arrival of a bestowal Son. On such a mission an Avonal appears as an adult of the realm by a technique of incarnation not involving mortal birth. Subsequent to this first and usual magisterial visit, Avonals may repeatedly serve in a magisterial capacity on the same planet both before and after the appearance of the bestowal Son. On these additional magisterial missions an Avonal may or may not appear in material and visible form, but on none of them will he be born into the world as a helpless babe. 20:2:6

In Friendship,
Rexford

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Hello Kelfuma,
As students of The Urantia Book, we do not follow, endorse, believe in, promote, or quote prophets, seers, saints, gurus, bodhisatvas, supreme masters, or any other kind of self-proclaimed or disciple-proclaimed humans. That doesn't imply that their messages are worthless, it just means that this is a forum for discussing the teachings of The Urantia Book. If this teacher has said something that supports or contradicts the teachings of The Urantia Book we can discuss that, but we don't entertain the cult of personality.

Best wishes,
Admin

PostPosted:  

Rexford wrote:
Greetings Kelfuma,

The Wikipedia link you supplied tells us this:
Quote:
Ching Hai was born Hue Dang Trinh to a Vietnamese mother and an ethnic Chinese father, on 12 May 1950 in a small village in the Quảng Ngãi Province in Vietnam.

Magisterial Sons are not born of earth mothers. They arrive as adults. See the quote below:

According to what I have heard in her lectures and conversations, she denied ever being born. She entered the body of a 2 year old girl after the girl passed away. Before that, she was a male.

PostPosted:  

admin wrote:
Hello Kelfuma,
As students of The Urantia Book, we do not follow, endorse, believe in, promote, or quote prophets, seers, saints, gurus, bodhisatvas, supreme masters, or any other kind of self-proclaimed or disciple-proclaimed humans. That doesn't imply that their messages are worthless, it just means that this is a forum for discussing the teachings of The Urantia Book. If this teacher has said something that supports or contradicts the teachings of The Urantia Book we can discuss that, but we don't entertain the cult of personality.

Best wishes,
Admin

I use some of what she said to confirm some of the things the Urantia Book says. For example, in one of her videos, she said that she went to these high courts and argued on our behalf and the Urantia Book describes courts in which beings can present and argue a case. And as I have said, I am 99.99% sure she is the magisterial son unless someone can prove to me otherwise.

And please do not assume that I am promoting or endorsing her as her followers tend to do. Four months ago, I ceased to follow her because of disagreements. I came to this conclusion independently and I sincerely want someone to discuss it with me. But the obvious problem here is that the only people who can do that are those that have followed her and read the Urantia Book too. People who don't know her don't want to know her to begin with.

PostPosted:  

I am unable to find where Ching Hai makes any such claim herself and she seems to be engaged in a very human life with a well told and known history of her humanity. The issue of mortal birth is one thing but Ms. Hai definitely had a childhood and did not materialize as an adult of the material realm.

So, I am wondering what makes you so certain as to her celestial status? Perhaps you might cite the Papers and present a discussion on Teacher and Magisterial Sons and the planetary epochs and the timing and role such Sons bring to bear on a world? Do they arrive in secret and anonymity? Do they engage in fund raising, cooking, and commerce? Are they "shadow" leaders in mortal disguise? Or do they arrive in power and authority? How does the rebellion of the Prince and the failure of the Garden change Urantia's dispensational ministries and mortal epochs?

What do you find important about the Papers related to your personal transcendence and eternal adventure? Does any other being on this world affect your ability to grow in spirit and in love? If so, how so? Thanks for considering these issues.

8)

PostPosted:  

If I remember correctly, the next son to visit this planet on a non-administrative bestoyal mission will be a Trinity Teacher Son. Trinity Teacher Sons are not visible to human eyes I remember. Obviously our other unseen friends, angels, midwayers, and others that are nearer human status must form communicative links with us earlier so that humans can derive benefit from the presence of such a high personality.

PostPosted:  

Greetings,

The way I read this next quote, I don't think anyone knows what the order of Avonal missions on this planet will be in the future. Apparently it's all up to Michael; he decides who comes and when they come. No one knows the order - whether it will a Magisterial Son or a Trinity Teacher Son.

Urantia may yet be visited by an Avonal commissioned to incarnate on a magisterial mission, but regarding the future appearance of Paradise Sons, not even "the angels in heaven know the time or manner of such visitations," for a Michael-bestowal world becomes the individual and personal ward of a Master Son and, as such, is wholly subject to his own plans and rulings. And with your world, this is further complicated by Michael's promise to return. Regardless of the misunderstandings about the Urantian sojourn of Michael of Nebadon, one thing is certainly authentic — his promise to come back to your world. In view of this prospect, only time can reveal the future order of the visitations of the Paradise Sons of God on Urantia. 20:4:5

The quote below states again that no one knows if the next Avonal to appear on this planet will be a Magisterial or Trinity Teacher Son, but it looks like we might get both according to quote 93:10:8

The Sons of the next order to arrive on the average evolutionary world are the Trinity Teacher Sons, the divine Sons of the Paradise Trinity. Again we find Urantia out of step with its sister spheres in that your Jesus has promised to return. That promise he will certainly fulfill, but no one knows whether his second coming will precede or follow the appearances of Magisterial or Teacher Sons on Urantia. 52:7:1

And all these speculations associated with the certainty of future appearances of both Magisterial and Trinity Teacher Sons, in conjunction with the explicit promise of the Creator Son to return sometime, make Urantia a planet of future uncertainty and render it one of the most interesting and intriguing spheres in all the universe of Nebadon. It is altogether possible that, in some future age when Urantia is approaching the era of light and life, after the affairs of the Lucifer rebellion and the Caligastia secession have been finally adjudicated, we may witness the presence on Urantia, simultaneously, of Machiventa, Adam, Eve, and Christ Michael, as well as either a Magisterial Son or even Trinity Teacher Sons. 93:10:8

Also, I'm not sure if Trinity Teacher Sons actually incarnate. I'm checking my notes and don't see anything about that. Guess I'll have to study some more. Maybe later.

In Friendship,
Rexford

PostPosted:  

We do not even have our vicegerent Planetary Prince installed yet, which to me precludes any other visit of a Son. But this is Urantia..

PostPosted:  

'' But this is Urantia..''

Yep It Is What IT IS Lol :?

PostPosted:  

fanofVan wrote:
I am unable to find where Ching Hai makes any such claim herself and she seems to be engaged in a very human life with a well told and known history of her humanity. The issue of mortal birth is one thing but Ms. Hai definitely had a childhood and did not materialize as an adult of the material realm.

So, I am wondering what makes you so certain as to her celestial status? Perhaps you might cite the Papers and present a discussion on Teacher and Magisterial Sons and the planetary epochs and the timing and role such Sons bring to bear on a world? Do they arrive in secret and anonymity? Do they engage in fund raising, cooking, and commerce? Are they "shadow" leaders in mortal disguise? Or do they arrive in power and authority? How does the rebellion of the Prince and the failure of the Garden change Urantia's dispensational ministries and mortal epochs?

What do you find important about the Papers related to your personal transcendence and eternal adventure? Does any other being on this world affect your ability to grow in spirit and in love? If so, how so? Thanks for considering these issues.

8)

Thank you for bringing those up. Well, I'm not 100% certain but I am very sure she and the Urantia Book are somehow connected (I hold these two sources as the highest authorities to turn to but I'm more interested in the book for now). I remember how she spoke of the possibility of being immortal and that one of her tasks was to fix "spiritual connection lines" that were apparently severed (which makes sense given our isolation from the Lucifer Rebellion). What she teaches doesn't always match up with the Urantia Book though like her emphasis on reincarnation and karma (she claimed that we live in a "shadow universe" that was slowly being destroyed?)

I think it's too early to know who she really is (maybe a few hundred years later?). Only a very few number of people recognized Jesus for who he was during his sojourn on our planet. I'm not saying we should give her special treatment or anything, but she's doing some really out of this world stuff if you watch her recent video conversations. I want to make sense of what she does according to the Urantia Book. And I'm 100% sure she doesn't do drugs :|

PostPosted:  

Kelfuma wrote:
[. . .]
Thank you for bringing those up. Well, I'm not 100% certain but I am very sure she and the Urantia Book are somehow connected (I hold these two sources as the highest authorities to turn to but I'm more interested in the book for now). I remember how she spoke of the possibility of being immortal and that one of her tasks was to fix "spiritual connection lines" that were apparently severed (which makes sense given our isolation from the Lucifer Rebellion). What she teaches doesn't always match up with the Urantia Book though like her emphasis on reincarnation and karma (she claimed that we live in a "shadow universe" that was slowly being destroyed?)

I think it's too early to know who she really is (maybe a few hundred years later?). Only a very few number of people recognized Jesus for who he was during his sojourn on our planet. I'm not saying we should give her special treatment or anything, but she's doing some really out of this world stuff if you watch her recent video conversations. I want to make sense of what she does according to the Urantia Book. And I'm 100% sure she doesn't do drugs :|

"Kelfuma" - I have been following your topic and also have viewed those videos which you presented. I am not familiar with this person whom you have associated with a described figure noted in the Urantia Book, however I you are entitled to your beliefs.
Based on your responses to some of the replies presented here by other members, I believe that your interest in this person may or may not have validity? Nevertheless, one must understand that your interest is in a person who is presenting a message for whatever purpose this person may have or, even if this persons purpose is directed at the betterment of this world, it should not be presumed as being directly relative to the Urantia Book. I do not know if this person have ever mentioned the Urantia Book, if so I'd be interested in seeing or hearing that context.
From what I have surmised, and I don't know if I assume correctly, is that this person seems to under some form of house arrest where these video presentations may only be a form of socializing with the outside world, so to speak? Also, the messages which I have seen could easily be subject to scrutiny and would also not be verifiable. This does mean that your belief in who this person is, as related to the UB would also be your right to assume. However, based on my understand of what has been presented in the Urantia Book, it seem most unlikely that this person is a Magisterial Son, but that is my opinion.
A Magisterial Son would probably not present them self in quite such a way and I'm not sure that he or she would present them self in such a way, where those who seem to follow this person have been directed in some way as to address this person as "Master." Where it would be interesting to know what this mastery is based from or of?
I don't know if there is any monetary association with the presentations or method of communication, like these videos, but it would seem that there is a cost behind this type of production, therefore one would wonder what or how a contributor would benefit or is this benefit profitable to one side only.

As missioned earlier, I do not believe that your assumptions are or can be validated but, you are definitely entitle to your opinion.