Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:39 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted:  

'' I think that transgender issues and homosexuality are the result of some sort of harmful mutation.''

Really ?

Come On Hey! ? :roll:

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

boomshuka wrote:
I think that transgender issues and homosexuality are the result of some sort of harmful mutation.

If that is true, then we should fully accept them as members of society, since they are who they are due to no choice of their own.

PostPosted:  

Yoder777 wrote:
boomshuka wrote:
I think that transgender issues and homosexuality are the result of some sort of harmful mutation.

If that is true, then we should fully accept them as members of society, since they are who they are due to no choice of their own.

Yes of course.

A lot of homosexual people have transgender like qualities. Women will have more masculine tendancies and men will have more female tendancies. According to TUB our cells are not supposed to be akin to the lower levels of biological life. This is what causes most diseases. In the lower levels of life there is not as big of a seperation between males and female. A male plant is hardly that much different than a female plant. We evolved from plants. But our cells are not supposed to be so plant-like. We are supposed to have a more extreme male and female version of humanity, but that didn't happen because of the Adamic default, so there is some overlapping.

"The body cells of the native races are akin to the living disease-producing microscopic and ultramicroscopic organisms of the realm"

If our cells were not so plant like, those microscopic organisms wouldn't be able to attatch themselves onto us. Having a less plant-like cell would give us more definite male and female attributes.

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

Hi All,
It's been a while. This topic is interesting in that there is so much talk about sexuality in the media today.
Some true wisdom from many of you. The post from Jim George is very close to my own conclusions regarding the topic.
I have some gay friends, good people, the children of God just like every other human.
Thanks to all, it has been some good reading.
I'll try to stop by more often
Slyde

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6