Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:47 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: The Unmentionables?
PostPosted:  

Ant topics here about the aliens, 2012, hell and Demons?
Recently there has been myriads of sightings and I know that some of these are in posession of the government while others are
from other worlds galaxies and dimentions. Alex Collier is an abductee with tons of information on these aliens and you can him youtube.
Is anyone here following the latest sightings and media covered by the press on a subject far long subjugated.The one most talked about is the one in NYC and other cities all over the world.

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: The Unmentionables?
PostPosted:  

According to the Urantia Book our planet is in quarantine. So even though there could be other alien humans perhaps non-breather's near the planet we are cut off from them.

Also it would seem as though we are the of the most barbaric of "aliens" in the universe.

As for the demon's, the rebel spirits have been rounded up and the few that remain on our world are -impotent- to do anything. From pentacost it is impossible for these being's to possess any human, let alone make contact with the physical world.

Hell does not exist. "the wages of sin are death" eternal annhilition.

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

... (sigh)

We are most likely the only planet in the universe who, when thinking about ailiens, worries about being eater (to serve Man, The Twilight ZSone) :?

PostPosted:  

Yea its even more ironic considering we have a revelation of what and who these beings are and yet the book is only read by a handfull of people and even then a lot who read it think its just sylvia browne channelled material lol. Etleast we have the spirit of truth, and a non-breather world close by that's not much better off. Hopefully they are in our solar system. I'd almost suck to be sitting next to an advanced world. I could see our world giving a collective homer simspson "DOHH" opun finding a world like that. Haha or a big "whoops".

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

Just to clear up a minor bit of info here; The Quarantine doesn’t exclude us from having visitation from other evolutionary "creatures",”UFO's” physical beings.... It does speak of spiritual matters though like the "Normal" communication and access of Spiritual Broadcasts as well as their interactions. Thus leaving us in a challenging position to work out our mortal life’s with out the aid that others on Non-Rebellion world have.

As for Following all those topic mentioned, I'm sure many of the U.B. community are enthused by the Alien mystery we here on Earth experience, but it is not a U.B. related Topic, thus it is not of concern in our Dialogue here.

The U.B. is of such great feeding of topic all-in-and-of-its-self we need not add any to this discussion board.

If the question was; “what does the U.B. have to say about such things”, Boom was correct in saying that Hell does not exist, thus not much to be-concerned about there....(other than your power of choice to have Soul-Survival or Soul-Death)

And the U.B. does mention that there are some Rebellion Midwayers as well as Galagastia Running amuck till the "Final" verdict is “in” on Lucifer, but there ability to interfere with us directly is greatly hampered by Christs action and decree.

But that does not stop us from the play of our minds Fantastic thinking which the U.B. says is one of our road blocks because it confused our ability to discern truth, mostly because we choose to become so bonded to our flights of imagination.

Stay True To The Journey my friends.

Last edited by J. Barry on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:14 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted:  

i find it all amusing, i go to ufo related groups now and then for fun. there must be some truth to it, there's nothing really in tub about it but i can see advanced worlds being able to view lesser planets in some kind of superfast moving craft of some kind that almost defies time in their evolved technology. maybe it appears briefly and then has to return just as fast in their technology. the universal father definitely has it set-up that in general, however, planets can't physically bother or war with one another, neither can a spirit arbitrarily be seen by mortals on a regular basis by self-will of that spirit of some kind. i've read that spirits observing this world do not notice any major differences between their environment and ours unless they try to enter, be seen, in our world, then they find out that there are major differences between the two. physical reality is an interesting creation. certainly many in the ufo/alien community would take the caligastia, the one-hundred, adam and eve, etc. as aliens. 77:4.9 The Sumerians well knew of the first and second Edens but, despite extensive intermarriage with the Adamites, continued to regard the garden dwellers to the north as an alien race.

aliens as spoken of in the alien/ufo culture groups we have is not referred to at all in tub urano, nice name by the way, how did you come up with it?

URANO wrote:
Recently there has been myriads of sightings and I know that some of these are in posession of the government while others are
from other worlds galaxies and dimentions. Alex Collier is an abductee with tons of information on these aliens and you can him youtube.
Is anyone here following the latest sightings and media covered by the press on a subject far long subjugated.The one most talked about is the one in NYC and other cities all over the world.

PostPosted:  

there's some talk in tub about hell and demons, demons being rebellious spirits from the lucifer and caligastia betrayal. hades and hell come from where tub talks about below, it doesn't exist but you can be extinguished "to be as if you had not been" by the ancients of days. the lazarus parable is from peter and jesus didn't comment on it because there is too much that is error in it. since man does enter the afterlife just like he is in this life mentally, the ancients weren't far off on their belief in 86:4.7. it's too hellish to imagine that you are simply extinguished as a will creature for all eternity, any non-will aspect to your remaining consciousness being simply absorbed and utilized by the supreme being when he actualizes.

188:4.3 Mortal man was never the property of the archdeceivers. Jesus did not die to ransom man from the clutch of the apostate rulers and fallen princes of the spheres. The Father in heaven never conceived of such crass injustice as damning a mortal soul because of the evil-doing of his ancestors. Neither was the Master’s death on the cross a sacrifice which consisted in an effort to pay God a debt which the race of mankind had come to owe him. 86:4.8 Almost every group had a different idea regarding the destiny of the ghost soul. The Greeks believed that weak men must have weak souls; so they invented Hades as a fit place for the reception of such anemic souls; these unrobust specimens were also supposed to have shorter shadows. The early Andites thought their ghosts returned to the ancestral homelands. The Chinese and Egyptians once believed that soul and body remained together. Among the Egyptians this led to careful tomb construction and efforts at body preservation. Even modern peoples seek to arrest the decay of the dead. The Hebrews conceived that a phantom replica of the individual went down to Sheol; it could not return to the land of the living. They did make that important advance in the doctrine of the evolution of the soul.169:3.2 “There was a certain rich man named Dives, who, being clothed in purple and fine linen, lived in mirth and splendor every day. And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, who lay at this rich man’s gate, covered with sores and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table; yes, even the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass that the beggar died and was carried away by the angels to rest in Abraham’s bosom. And then, presently, this rich man also died and was buried with great pomp and regal splendor. When the rich man departed from this world, he waked up in Hades, and finding himself in torment, he lifted up his eyes and beheld Abraham afar off and Lazarus in his bosom. And then Dives cried aloud: `Father Abraham, have mercy on me and send over Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water to cool my tongue, for I am in great anguish because of my punishment.’ And then Abraham replied: `My son, you should remember that in your lifetime you enjoyed the good things while Lazarus in like manner suffered the evil. But now all this is changed, seeing that Lazarus is comforted while you are tormented. And besides, between us and you there is a great gulf so that we cannot go to you, neither can you come over to us.’ Then said Dives to Abraham: `I pray you send Lazarus back to my father’s house, inasmuch as I have five brothers, that he may so testify as to prevent my brothers from coming to this place of torment.’ But Abraham said: `My son, they have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ And then answered Dives: `No, No, Father Abraham! but if one go to them from the dead, they will repent.’ And then said Abraham: `If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded even if one were to rise from the dead.'” 169:3.3 After Peter had recited this ancient parable of the Nazarite brotherhood, and since the crowd had quieted down, Andrew arose and dismissed them for the night. Although both the apostles and his disciples frequently asked Jesus questions about the parable of Dives and Lazarus, he never consented to make comment thereon.
86:4.7 Early man entertained no ideas of hell or future punishment. The savage looked upon the future life as just like this one, minus all ill luck. Later on, a separate destiny for good ghosts and bad ghosts — heaven and hell — was conceived. But since many primitive races believed that man entered the next life just as he left this one, they did not relish the idea of becoming old and decrepit. The aged much preferred to be killed before becoming too infirm. 95:6.6 The Jewish traditions of heaven and hell and the doctrine of devils as recorded in the Hebrew scriptures, while founded on the lingering traditions of Lucifer and Caligastia, were principally derived from the Zoroastrians during the times when the Jews were under the political and cultural dominance of the Persians. Zoroaster, like the Egyptians, taught the “day of judgment,” but he connected this event with the end of the world.

URANO wrote:

PostPosted:  

No doubt, were we to discover our neighbors in our present condition, we would immediately declare war upon them :shock: