Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:31 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: The Father's Love
PostPosted:  

A friend brought this quote to my attention and it struck me that it is the reason we look for love so hard... want love in our life so badly... cherish love above all else as the key component to true happiness.... It is the Father's love we are searching for.. cheers to reaching for the Father.. looking for love :-) and especially to giving love O:) :D :biggrin:

"All true love is from God, and man receives the divine affection as he himself bestows this love upon his fellows. Love is dynamic. It can never be captured; it is alive, free, thrilling, and always moving. Man can never take the love of the Father and imprison it within his heart. The Father’s love can become real to mortal man only by passing through that man’s personality as he in turn bestows this love upon his fellows."

Blessings to all and hope your life is filled with love :biggrin:

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: The Father's Love
PostPosted:  

fishin'Mom wrote:
A friend brought this quote to my attention and it struck me that it is the reason we look for love so hard... want love in our life so badly... cherish love above all else as the key component to true happiness.... It is the Father's love we are searching for.. cheers to reaching for the Father.. looking for love :-) and especially to giving love O:) :D :biggrin:

"All true love is from God, and man receives the divine affection as he himself bestows this love upon his fellows. Love is dynamic. It can never be captured; it is alive, free, thrilling, and always moving. Man can never take the love of the Father and imprison it within his heart. The Father’s love can become real to mortal man only by passing through that man’s personality as he in turn bestows this love upon his fellows."

Blessings to all and hope your life is filled with love :biggrin:

The Father's love should be our highest aspiration.
This as you can? you can love as the Father?
Certainly not. Then how?
Our worship is the only way to understand the Father's will in our lives.
And with time this will become the true father's love.
At a time when our will be in accordance with the Father, then we will love like him.

Profile Send private message