Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:29 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

10:2.8 I am of origin in the Paradise Trinity. I know the Trinity as unified Deity; I also know that the Father, Son, and Spirit exist and act in their definite personal capacities. I positively know that they not only act personally and collectively, but that they also co-ordinate their performances in various groupings, so that in the end they function in seven different singular and plural capacities. And since these seven associations exhaust the possibilities for such divinity combination, it is inevitable that the realities of the universe shall appear in seven variations of values, meanings, and personality.

This quote, I think, means the following combinations which are all the possible ones:
- Father
- Son
- Spirit
- Father+Son
- Father+Spirit
- Son+Spirit
- Father+Son+Spirit

Are those seven combinations in any way related to the following list:

0:3.1 Total, infinite reality is existential in seven phases and as seven co-ordinate Absolutes:

1. The First Source and Center.
2. The Second Source and Center.
3. The Third Source and Center.
4. The Isle of Paradise.
5. The Deity Absolute.
6. The Universal Absolute.
7. The Unqualified Absolute.

It seems that these aspects are not related to the sevenfold God:

0:8.1 To atone for finity of status and to compensate for creature limitations of concept, the Universal Father has established the evolutionary creature's sevenfold approach to Deity:

1. The Paradise Creator Sons.
2. The Ancients of Days
3. The Seven Master Spirits.
4. The Supreme Being.
5. God the Spirit.
6. God the Son.
7. God the Father.

On the other hand, there also seem to be three different trinities:

0:12.2 The Paradise Trinity—the eternal Deity union of the Universal Father, the Eternal Son, and the Infinite Spirit—is existential in actuality, but all potentials are experiential. Therefore does this Trinity constitute the only Deity reality embracing infinity, and therefore do there occur the universe phenomena of the actualization of God the Supreme, God the Ultimate, and God the Absolute.

0:12.3 The first and second experiential Trinities, the post-Havona Trinities, cannot be infinite because they embrace derived Deities, Deities evolved by the experiential actualization of realities created or eventuated by the existential Paradise Trinity. Infinity of divinity is being ever enriched, if not enlarged, by finity and absonity of creature and Creator experience.

Any relation between these different aspects of manyfold Gods? How many Gods do we have? I am quite confused now. Is there a good presentation that would make this plethora more comprehensible?

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Hi Pertti. :) Interestingly, the Foreword first describes Deity and then God. As I understand it, God is total Deity and Deity is everything. Thus, God cannot be defined without first defining Deity. Deity represents all existential universe phenomena, and God is best understood as the divine co-ordinating and unifying quality of all diverse (finite) manifestations of Deity (including human consciousness)..
Quote:
I. DEITY AND DIVINITY

0:1.1 The universe of universes presents phenomena of deity activities on diverse levels of cosmic realities, mind meanings, and spirit values, but all of these ministrations—personal or otherwise—are divinely co-ordinated.

0:1.2 DEITY is personalizable as God, is prepersonal and superpersonal in ways not altogether comprehensible by man. Deity is characterized by the quality of unity—actual or potential—on all supermaterial levels of reality; and this unifying quality is best comprehended by creatures as divinity.

[…]

II. GOD

0:2.1 Evolving mortal creatures experience an irresistible urge to symbolize their finite concepts of God. Man's consciousness of moral duty and his spiritual idealism represent a value level—an experiential reality—which is difficult of symbolization.

0:2.2 Cosmic consciousness implies the recognition of a First Cause, the one and only uncaused reality. God, the Universal Father, functions on three Deity-personality levels of subinfinite value and relative divinity expression:

1. Prepersonal—as in the ministry of the Father fragments, such as the Thought Adjusters.
2. Personal—as in the evolutionary experience of created and procreated beings.
3. Superpersonal—as in the eventuated existences of certain absonite and associated beings.

0:2.6 GOD is a word symbol designating all personalizations of Deity. The term requires a different definition on each personal level of Deity function and must be still further redefined within each of these levels, as this term may be used to designate the diverse co-ordinate and subordinate personalizations of Deity; for example: the Paradise Creator Sons—the local universe fathers.

0:2.7 The term God, as we make use of it, may be understood:

By designation—as God the Father.
By context—as when used in the discussion of some one deity level or association. When in doubt as to the exact interpretation of the word God, it would be advisable to refer it to the person of the Universal Father.

0:2.10 The term God always denotes personality. Deity may, or may not, refer to divinity personalities.

0:2.11 The word GOD is used, in these papers, with the following meanings:

1. God the Father—Creator, Controller, and Upholder. The Universal Father, the First Person of Deity.

2. God the Son—Co-ordinate Creator, Spirit Controller, and Spiritual Administrator. The Eternal Son, the Second Person of Deity.

3. God the Spirit—Conjoint Actor, Universal Integrator, and Mind Bestower. The Infinite Spirit, the Third Person of Deity.

4. God the Supreme—the actualizing or evolving God of time and space. Personal Deity associatively realizing the time-space experiential achievement of creature-Creator identity. The Supreme Being is personally experiencing the achievement of Deity unity as the evolving and experiential God of the evolutionary creatures of time and space.

5. God the Sevenfold—Deity personality anywhere actually functioning in time and space. The personal Paradise Deities and their creative associates functioning in and beyond the borders of the central universe and power-personalizing as the Supreme Being on the first creature level of unifying Deity revelation in time and space. This level, the grand universe, is the sphere of the time-space descension of Paradise personalities in reciprocal association with the time-space ascension of evolutionary creatures.

6. God the Ultimate—the eventuating God of supertime and transcended space. The second experiential level of unifying Deity manifestation. God the Ultimate implies the attained realization of the synthesized absonite-superpersonal, time-space-transcended, and eventuated-experiential values, co-ordinated on final creative levels of Deity reality.

7. God the Absolute—the experientializing God of transcended superpersonal values and divinity meanings, now existential as the Deity Absolute. This is the third level of unifying Deity expression and expansion. On this supercreative level, Deity experiences exhaustion of personalizable potential, encounters completion of divinity, and undergoes depletion of capacity for self-revelation to successive and progressive levels of other-personalization. Deity now encounters, impinges upon, and experiences identity with, the Unqualified Absolute.

PostPosted:  

Thanks, that does increase clarity a bit - though I am still puzzled with my original question. And now I need to distinguish between the aspects of God and Deity. :smile:

Meanwhile, I've encounterest this passage:

(184.2) 16:0.2 The Seven Master Spirits thus have their origin in, and derive their individual characteristics from, the following seven likenesses:

(184.3) 16:0.3 1. The Universal Father.
(184.4) 16:0.4 2. The Eternal Son.
(184.5) 16:0.5 3. The Infinite Spirit.
(184.6) 16:0.6 4. The Father and the Son.
(184.7) 16:0.7 5. The Father and the Spirit.
(184.8) 16:0.8 6. The Son and the Spirit.
(184.9) 16:0.9 7. The Father, Son, and Spirit.

So, maybe this is the answer to my question regarding 10:2.8. Hence, this might be the only sevenfold aspect of the Universe that is immediately and directly linked to the seven divinity combinations, although there seem to be a lot of connections to it, based on that quote.

PostPosted:  

Pertti,

I like this post very much and would like to take a crack at it because if I am found to be corrected, I too might learn something.

10:2.8 I am of origin in the Paradise Trinity. I know the Trinity as unified Deity; I also know that the Father, Son, and Spirit exist and act in their definite personal capacities. I positively know that they not only act personally and collectively, but that they also co-ordinate their performances in various groupings, so that in the end they function in seven different singular and plural capacities. And since these seven associations exhaust the possibilities for such divinity combination, it is inevitable that the realities of the universe shall appear in seven variations of values, meanings, and personality.

This quote, I think, means the following combinations which are all the possible ones:
- Father
- Son
- Spirit
- Father+Son
- Father+Spirit
- Son+Spirit
Father+Son+Spirit

Ok, the last of this quote gives it away, ....shall appear in seven variations of values, meanings, and personality.
The seven in the above list is an exhaustion of personality expression as I understand the paper from which the quote is extracted.

So, to answer you, YES. I agree with your statement.

However, since the list is from paper sixteen, it is also an exhaustion of associative possibilities inherent in the three persons of Deity, like you said .... which are all the possible ones:

Yet, can the list be extended to apply also to values and meanings? (my question)
Perhaps only as the Absolute Source thereof. (my answer)

Are those seven combinations in any way related to the following list:

0:3.1 Total, infinite reality is existential in seven phases and as seven co-ordinate Absolutes:

1. The First Source and Center.
2. The Second Source and Center.
3. The Third Source and Center.
4. The Isle of Paradise.
5. The Deity Absolute.
6. The Universal Absolute.
The Unqualified Absolute.

YES, total infinite reality is contained within the Paradise Trinity (the first list, from paper 16). Yet, it is existential in seven phases. The leading word being “existential” because there is a distinction between cause and effect. Another leading word being “co-ordinate” referring to the list because it is a list of Absolutes that relate to existential reality each within their co-ordinate function.

If you read in the Forward just below this list it explains how The First Source and Center is Primal to all reality. The First Source and Center is the Cause, the Primal Cause. Yet we cannot say that the rest of reality is the effect because the Second and Third persons of the Trinity are also Causal. What is the effect is the existential reality therefrom. The Absolutes contain within them all potential; past, present, and future. That is why the list is referring to Total Infinite Reality.

It seems that these aspects are not related to the sevenfold God:

0:8.1 To atone for finity of status and to compensate for creature limitations of concept, the Universal Father has established the evolutionary creature's sevenfold approach to Deity:

1. The Paradise Creator Sons.
2. The Ancients of Days
3. The Seven Master Spirits.
4. The Supreme Being.
5. God the Spirit.
6. God the Son.
God the Father.

I believe they are related. The Paradise Trinity is in this list as 5, 6, and 7.
Here we are talking a whole other aspect of reality. Finite reality as opposed to Infinite/Absolute reality. Finite reality is Our experience and as the list shows--our approach to Deity--the approach to infinite/absolute meanings and values (notice I did not say “reality”). Finite reality is our experience and the closest we can get in the short run is experience with, comprehension of infinite/absolute meanings and values. It becomes our experience.....we earn this level.

The order is from 1 to 7 and each level is a experiential achievement from which the finite approaches the infinite.

On the other hand, there also seem to be three different trinities:

0:12.2 The Paradise Trinity—the eternal Deity union of the Universal Father, the Eternal Son, and the Infinite Spirit—is existential in actuality, but all potentials are experiential. Therefore does this Trinity constitute the only Deity reality embracing infinity, and therefore do there occur the universe phenomena of the actualization of God the Supreme, God the Ultimate, and God the Absolute.

0:12.3 The first and second experiential Trinities, the post-Havona Trinities, cannot be infinite because they embrace derived Deities, Deities evolved by the experiential actualization of realities created or eventuated by the existential Paradise Trinity. Infinity of divinity is being ever enriched, if not enlarged, by finity and absonity of creature and Creator experience.

Any relation between these different aspects of manyfold Gods? How many Gods do we have? I am quite confused now. Is there a good presentation that would make this plethora more comprehensible?

[ Is there a good presentation that would make this plethora more comprehensible? ]

Yes, all of the Forward of the UB and all of Part One. For myself, any other short cut just leads to confusion. It takes some time and effort yet, it is not so grueling as one might think, it sinks in after time and patience. Some of Part One may seem unrelated to your questions, yet with patience, one becomes illuminated in a fuller understanding of the complex Forward which is totally directly related to your questions.

Unfortunately there is more homework ahead for you. Even after reading the Forward of the UB five, ten, fifteen times I still have to go back and read again to further my understanding.

It is not so much important to understanding how many God subordinates there are as it is to determine what their functions are, which is a bit more trying but a lot more illuminating.

There are two types of Universe Reality as I understand it. You have Havona, and then you have post-Havona reality. Havona is eventuated, it merely Is. Post-Havona is Created. This is the realm of Finite reality. Finite reality is experiential, you have to live it out to experience it. You earn it.

Havona reality is existential. The natives of Havona are eventuated not created. They do not earn their status, they are what they are by virtue of their existence. We earn each and every phase of our status, little by little, bit by bit.
So, in referring to these lists, the first and second experiential Trinities are a Result of and within the realm of Finite reality.

On the other hand, the Paradise Trinity is infinite and as a result, and in order for infinity to partake in the realm of Created/Finite reality, God the Supreme, God the Ultimate, and God the Absolute are made manifest to encompass this drawing down of The Infinite to the Finite.

God The Absolute encompasses all that is to be from finite to infinite reality, God the Ultimate encompasses past, current, and future potential experiential reality and God the Supreme is being made manifest as we approach Divinity.

from the UB:

(15.2) 0:11.12 Always remember: Potential infinity is absolute and inseparable from eternity. Actual infinity in time can never be anything but partial and must therefore be nonabsolute; neither can infinity of actual personality be absolute except in unqualified Deity. And it is the differential of infinity potential in the Unqualified Absolute and the Deity Absolute that eternalizes the Universal Absolute, thereby making it cosmically possible to have material universes in space and spiritually possible to have finite personalities in time.
(15.3) 0:11.13 The finite can coexist in the cosmos along with the Infinite only because the associative presence of the Universal Absolute so perfectly equalizes the tensions between time and eternity, finity and infinity, reality potential and reality actuality, Paradise and space, man and God. Associatively the Universal Absolute constitutes the identification of the zone of progressing evolutional reality existent in the time-space, and in the transcended time-space, universes of subinfinite Deity manifestation.

I don’t understand the above paragraphs completely but, I do get the idea that there needs to be different levels of Deity in order for certain levels of reality to co-exist. The beginning of the Forward helps a lot with presenting a foundation of understanding that ties the following pages of the Forward together.

The three persons of the Trinity each have their function and from there, this Trinity, along with subordinate Deity, co-ordinates total reality. One could classify all subordinate Deity as eventuated offspring required for a material Universe to exist, not only to exist but to exist in conjunction with and within the REAL world which is the Spirit realm where Deity resides.

That’s my story and I’m stickin to it!

Hope this helps a little.

Sincerely,

Paul

PostPosted:  

xobeht wrote:
The three persons of the Trinity each have their function and from there, this Trinity, along with subordinate Deity, co-ordinates total reality. One could classify all subordinate Deity as eventuated offspring required for a material Universe to exist, not only to exist but to exist in conjunction with and within the REAL world which is the Spirit realm where Deity resides.

That’s my story and I’m stickin to it!
Agreed. :) But I think you should also consider the primacy of the I AM in relation to the Trinity and all of Reality. Here’s a collection of TUB passages illustrating that God is everywhere and everything, and more (my emphasis)..
Quote:
0:3.9 God, as the First Source and Center, is primal in relation to total reality—unqualifiedly. The First Source and Center is infinite as well as eternal and is therefore limited or conditioned only by volition.

0:3.10 God—the Universal Father—is the personality of the First Source and Center and as such maintains personal relations of infinite control over all co-ordinate and subordinate sources and centers. Such control is personal and infinite in potential, even though it may never actually function owing to the perfection of the function of such co-ordinate and subordinate sources and centers and personalities.

0:3.11 The First Source and Center is, therefore, primal in all domains: deified or undeified, personal or impersonal, actual or potential, finite or infinite. No thing or being, no relativity or finality, exists except in direct or indirect relation to, and dependence on, the primacy of the First Source and Center.

2:1.11 Divinity and eternity the Father shares with large numbers of the higher Paradise beings, but we question whether infinity and consequent universal primacy is fully shared with any save his co-ordinate associates of the Paradise Trinity. Infinity of personality must, perforce, embrace all finitude of personality; hence the truth — literal truth — of the teaching which declares that “In Him we live and move and have our being.” That fragment of the pure Deity of the Universal Father which indwells mortal man is a part of the infinity of the First Great Source and Center, the Father of Fathers.

3:0.1 GOD IS EVERYWHERE present; the Universal Father rules the circle of eternity. But he rules in the local universes in the persons of his Paradise Creator Sons, even as he bestows life through these Sons. “God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Sons.” These Creator Sons of God are the personal expression of himself in the sectors of time and to the children of the whirling planets of the evolving universes of space.

5:0.1 IF THE finite mind of man is unable to comprehend how so great and so majestic a God as the Universal Father can descend from his eternal abode in infinite perfection to fraternize with the individual human creature, then must such a finite intellect rest assurance of divine fellowship upon the truth of the fact that an actual fragment of the living God resides within the intellect of every normal-minded and morally conscious Urantia mortal. The indwelling Thought Adjusters are a part of the eternal Deity of the Paradise Father. Man does not have to go farther than his own inner experience of the soul’s contemplation of this spiritual-reality presence to find God and attempt communion with him.

5:6.4 The bestowal of personality is the exclusive function of the Universal Father, the personalization of the living energy systems which he endows with the attributes of relative creative consciousness and the freewill control thereof. There is no personality apart from God the Father, and no personality exists except for God the Father. The fundamental attributes of human selfhood, as well as the absolute Adjuster nucleus of the human personality, are the bestowals of the Universal Father, acting in his exclusively personal domain of cosmic ministry.

I guess every TUB reader struggles with this material. And the revelators indicate that their presentation is much limited by our time-space (sequential) language. Nevertheless, I think Paper 105 (section 2) provides an interesting account of the sevenfold genesis (creation) of reality, through "internal metamorphoses of the I AM"..
Quote:
Paper 105. Deity and Reality

105:0.1 TO EVEN HIGH ORDERS of universe intelligences infinity is only partially comprehensible, and the finality of reality is only relatively understandable. The human mind, as it seeks to penetrate the eternity-mystery of the origin and destiny of all that is called real, may helpfully approach the problem by conceiving eternity-infinity as an almost limitless ellipse which is produced by one absolute cause, and which functions throughout this universal circle of endless diversification, ever seeking some absolute and infinite potential of destiny.

[…]

2. The I AM as Triune and as Sevenfold

105:2.1 In considering the genesis of reality, ever bear in mind that all absolute reality is from eternity and is without beginning of existence. By absolute reality we refer to the three existential persons of Deity, the Isle of Paradise, and the three Absolutes. These seven realities are co-ordinately eternal, notwithstanding that we resort to time-space language in presenting their sequential origins to human beings.

105:2.2 In following the chronological portrayal of the origins of reality, there must be a postulated theoretical moment of “first” volitional expression and “first” repercussional reaction within the I AM. In our attempts to portray the genesis and generation of reality, this stage may be conceived as the self-differentiation of The Infinite One from The Infinitude, but the postulation of this dual relationship must always be expanded to a triune conception by the recognition of the eternal continuum of The Infinity, the I AM.

105:2.3 This self-metamorphosis of the I AM culminates in the multiple differentiation of deified reality and of undeified reality, of potential and actual reality, and of certain other realities that can hardly be so classified. These differentiations of the theoretical monistic I AM are eternally integrated by simultaneous relationships arising within the same I AM — the prepotential, preactual, prepersonal, monothetic prereality which, though infinite, is revealed as absolute in the presence of the First Source and Center and as personality in the limitless love of the Universal Father.

105:2.4 By these internal metamorphoses the I AM is establishing the basis for a sevenfold self-relationship. The philosophic (time) concept of the solitary I AM and the transitional (time) concept of the I AM as triune can now be enlarged to encompass the I AM as sevenfold. This sevenfold — or seven phase — nature may be best suggested in relation to the Seven Absolutes of Infinity:

105:2.5 1. The Universal Father. I AM father of the Eternal Son. This is the primal personality relationship of actualities. The absolute personality of the Son makes absolute the fact of God’s fatherhood and establishes the potential sonship of all personalities. This relationship establishes the personality of the Infinite and consummates its spiritual revelation in the personality of the Original Son. This phase of the I AM is partially experiencible on spiritual levels even by mortals who, while yet in the flesh, may worship our Father.

105:2.6 2. The Universal Controller. I AM cause of eternal Paradise. This is the primal impersonal relationship of actualities, the original nonspiritual association. The Universal Father is God-as-love; the Universal Controller is God-as-pattern. This relationship establishes the potential of form — configuration — and determines the master pattern of impersonal and nonspiritual relationship — the master pattern from which all copies are made.

105:2.7 3. The Universal Creator. I AM one with the Eternal Son. This union of the Father and the Son (in the presence of Paradise) initiates the creative cycle, which is consummated in the appearance of conjoint personality and the eternal universe. From the finite mortal’s viewpoint, reality has its true beginnings with the eternity appearance of the Havona creation. This creative act of Deity is by and through the God of Action, who is in essence the unity of the Father-Son manifested on and to all levels of the actual. Therefore is divine creativity unfailingly characterized by unity, and this unity is the outward reflection of the absolute oneness of the duality of the Father-Son and of the Trinity of the Father-Son-Spirit.

105:2.8 4 . The Infinite Upholder. I AM self-associative. This is the primordial association of the statics and potentials of reality. In this relationship, all qualifieds and unqualifieds are compensated. This phase of the I AM is best understood as the Universal Absolute — the unifier of the Deity and the Unqualified Absolutes.

105:2.9 5. The Infinite Potential. I AM self-qualified. This is the infinity bench mark bearing eternal witness to the volitional self-limitation of the I AM by virtue of which there was achieved threefold self-expression and self-revelation. This phase of the I AM is usually understood as the Deity Absolute.

105:2.10 6. The Infinite Capacity. I AM static-reactive. This is the endless matrix, the possibility for all future cosmic expansion. This phase of the I AM is perhaps best conceived as the supergravity presence of the Unqualified Absolute.

105:2.11 7. The Universal One of Infinity. I AM as I AM. This is the stasis or self-relationship of Infinity, the eternal fact of infinity-reality and the universal truth of reality-infinity. In so far as this relationship is discernible as personality, it is revealed to the universes in the divine Father of all personality — even of absolute personality. In so far as this relationship is impersonally expressible, it is contacted by the universe as the absolute coherence of pure energy and of pure spirit in the presence of the Universal Father. In so far as this relationship is conceivable as an absolute, it is revealed in the primacy of the First Source and Center; in him we all live and move and have our being, from the creatures of space to the citizens of Paradise; and this is just as true of the master universe as of the infinitesimal ultimaton, just as true of what is to be as of that which is and of what has been.

So, basically, God/Infinity is everything. All distinct personalities and all associated subinfinite (experiential) realities are mere fractions (in time and space) of this One (unified) infinite totality or God..

PostPosted:  

Quote:
5:6.4 The bestowal of personality is the exclusive function of the Universal Father, the personalization of the living energy systems which he endows with the attributes of relative creative consciousness and the freewill control thereof. There is no personality apart from God the Father, and no personality exists except for God the Father. The fundamental attributes of human selfhood, as well as the absolute Adjuster nucleus of the human personality, are the bestowals of the Universal Father, acting in his exclusively personal domain of cosmic ministry.

Wait so we are god and god is us? hahahah etleast once fusion occurs this becomes absolutely true?......hmmmm......I've never actually thought of my personality as being god's personality as well.....but I guess how can it not be???.....All things seem to be God....etleast the true essence of all things seem to be god........

Man I feel like I am in the matrix or Inception hahahah...I need a kick...

SO everything that has come into existance as a result of god is actually god....sooo the whole point is .....to experience a true relationship????.....man this is hard to wrap my noggen around haha.

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

pertti wrote:
(184.2) 16:0.2 The Seven Master Spirits thus have their origin in, and derive their individual characteristics from, the following seven likenesses:

(184.3) 16:0.3 1. The Universal Father.
(184.4) 16:0.4 2. The Eternal Son.
(184.5) 16:0.5 3. The Infinite Spirit.
(184.6) 16:0.6 4. The Father and the Son.
(184.7) 16:0.7 5. The Father and the Spirit.
(184.8) 16:0.8 6. The Son and the Spirit.
(184.9) 16:0.9 7. The Father, Son, and Spirit.

So, maybe this is the answer to my question regarding 10:2.8. Hence, this might be the only sevenfold aspect of the Universe that is immediately and directly linked to the seven divinity combinations, although there seem to be a lot of connections to it, based on that quote.

I found some more material on the subject:

(185.2) 16:1.2 While the Seven Master Spirits are hardly expressive of threefold Deity, they are the eternal portrayal of sevenfold Deity, the active and associative functions of the three ever-existent persons of Deity. ...

(188.4) 16:3.16 No one of the Seven Spirits is organically representative of the Paradise Trinity, but when they unite as sevenfold Deity, this union in a deity sense — not in a personal sense — equivalates to a functional level associable with Trinity functions. In this sense the “Sevenfold Spirit” is functionally associable with the Paradise Trinity. It is also in this sense that Master Spirit Number Seven sometimes speaks in confirmation of Trinity attitudes or, rather, acts as spokesman for the attitude of the Sevenfold-Spirit-union regarding the attitude of the Threefold-Deity-union, the attitude of the Paradise Trinity.

Now, to me this sounds just as if the union of the Seven Master Spirits is the Sevenfold God - and not just reflecting it.

PostPosted:  

'' equivalates to a functional level {associable} with Trinity functions. In this sense the “Sevenfold Spirit” is functionally {associable} with the Paradise Trinity.

I See THE “Sevenfold Spirit” as
A Associable Attribute
with the Paradise Trinity.