Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:41 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

graybear13 wrote:
… it is very important that you have studied the science of TUB and understand what the words are trying to tell us...good work! IMHO this is the most important part of TUB at this time because it has the most potential to prove the myth before Michael returns.
I agree that the science of TUB is an important aspect of the book, and seeing it being comfirmed by modern science is evidence in favour of the book. But we can never formally/logically prove the correctness of inspired concepts, such as the existence of God..
graybear13 wrote:
We must come up with a way to nullify earths gravity field using the concepts in TUB. This will solve the worlds energy problems.
That won’t happen. TUB clearly states that: "the inescapable pull of gravity effectively grips all the worlds of all the universes of all space" (11:8.1).
graybear13 wrote:
I have seen video of tornadoes seeming to suck heavy objects up into the air but right next to them lighter/smaller objects are suspended in the same way. The vortex is not sucking things up, it is having an affect on earths gravity field...maybe an 18-wheeler weighs 10 pounds, very little or no G-force. A machine will be created that will produce an atmospheric vortex that will far exceed the air speed and air pressure of an F5 tornado and yield some kind of anti-G-force, some kind of disruption to the connection between paradise gravity and matter.
It seems to me that a machine that nullifies gravity must consume at least the same amount of energy as the nullified gravitational force. So it certainly won’t solve the worlds energy problems. And anything that is elevated from ground level up in the air, is subject to more (or less) than a nullification of gravity. It must be sucked up by some relative atmospherical vacuum..
graybear13 wrote:
This technology will eventually lead to controlled fusion.
I don’t see that at all.. Please explain..

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Bart wrote:
graybear13 wrote:
… it is very important that you have studied the science of TUB and understand what the words are trying to tell us...good work! IMHO this is the most important part of TUB at this time because it has the most potential to prove the myth before Michael returns.
I agree that the science of TUB is an important aspect of the book, and seeing it being comfirmed by modern science is evidence in favour of the book. But we can never formally/logically prove the correctness of inspired concepts, such as the existence of God..
graybear13 wrote:
We must come up with a way to nullify earths gravity field using the concepts in TUB. This will solve the worlds energy problems.
That won’t happen. TUB clearly states that: "the inescapable pull of gravity effectively grips all the worlds of all the universes of all space" (11:8.1).
graybear13 wrote:
I have seen video of tornadoes seeming to suck heavy objects up into the air but right next to them lighter/smaller objects are suspended in the same way. The vortex is not sucking things up, it is having an affect on earths gravity field...maybe an 18-wheeler weighs 10 pounds, very little or no G-force. A machine will be created that will produce an atmospheric vortex that will far exceed the air speed and air pressure of an F5 tornado and yield some kind of anti-G-force, some kind of disruption to the connection between paradise gravity and matter.
It seems to me that a machine that nullifies gravity must consume at least the same amount of energy as the nullified gravitational force. So it certainly won’t solve the worlds energy problems. And anything that is elevated from ground level up in the air, is subject to more (or less) than a nullification of gravity. It must be sucked up by some relative atmospherical vacuum..
graybear13 wrote:
This technology will eventually lead to controlled fusion.
I don’t see that at all.. Please explain..

Hi Bart, your quote "the inescapable pull of gravity" comes under the heading PARADISE GRAVITY.

42:11.5 "linear gravity response is a measure of nonspiritual energy. All mass - organized energy - is subject to this grasp except as motion and mind act upon it..."

Understanding the action of energy organizing itself into mass is the key to understanding how to create controlled fusion.

42:4.3 "...when electronically organized energy swings into whirls of the atomic systems. Upon such materialization, these energies fall under the complete grasp of the drawing power of linear gravity."

42:6.2 "Local or linear gravity becomes fully operative with the appearence of the atomic organization of matter."

"Swings into the whirls of the atomic systems"...It's all about vortexes. Altimatons are tiny black holes drawing in and condensing energy, creating an electron then a hydrogen atom. Collapsing clouds of hydrogen atoms being forced in and in until the inward force causes the hydrogen atoms to fuse and a star is born. The inward force is linear gravity...
G= M
G-linear gravity
M-mass

E + V' = G = M
E- energy
V' - vortical motion moving toward

As far as proving the existence of God...The return of Christ Michael will certainly be proof. It will happen. Maybe not next year but it will happen. Maybe I over stated the importance of understanding linear gravity and how to escape the grasp of earths linear gravity through the use of 'motion and mind', but I don't think so. That would be close enough for me :smile: .

So, collapsing/condensing energy then collapsing clouds gas is the 'creation mechanism' of this life. When I have this mechanism under my control I will be able to create a vortex strong enough to create its own gravity. This will be a bubble in the earths linear gravity and not be subject to it's pull IMO. When I first began this experiment, 25 or so years ago, I called it 'pyramid vortex generator gravity machine'. The object of my experiment is to create a machine that will create and control a vortex of condensing energy moving toward star ignition. If I can just get to hundreds of tiny vortexes creating and feeding into a larger vortex, linear gravity will be created. The model is ultimatons creating and feeding into electrons.

The amount of energy going into the vortex will be far out weighed by weightlessness of objects in and around the vortex. It will not be an energy source at first but, instead, a way to use our energy more efficiently. Later we will understand how to join these vortexes together to produce energy. The model is electrons joining together to form the nucleus of an atom which creates electromagnetism.

gray

PostPosted:  

So your talking about some sort of device that can create controlled supertornado's that levitate object's, without flinging them into the atmosphere.

I have never thought of tornado's as having anything to do with anti-gravity. But than again I have only a highschool education in science that I have all but forgoten. My knowledge of the u.b science is just in its infancy lol even 10 years later, sadly enough hahaha.

I would think though that someone is experimenting with such technology now? or no?

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

graybear13 wrote:
Quote:
As far as proving the existence of God...The return of Christ Michael will certainly be proof. It will happen. Maybe not next year but it will happen.

Hi graybear,

The UB says that the return of Christ Michael will only be discerned by spiritual eyes. This means that it will still not be a proof to people who can only see through their material eyes.

PostPosted:  

boomshuka wrote:
So your talking about some sort of device that can create controlled supertornado's that levitate object's, without flinging them into the atmosphere.

I have never thought of tornado's as having anything to do with anti-gravity. But than again I have only a highschool education in science that I have all but forgoten. My knowledge of the u.b science is just in its infancy lol even 10 years later, sadly enough hahaha.

I would think though that someone is experimenting with such technology now? or no?

Hi boomshuha, :smile: I'm the only one trying to create a black hole, that I know of.

gray

PostPosted:  

YSMAEL wrote:
graybear13 wrote:
Quote:
As far as proving the existence of God...The return of Christ Michael will certainly be proof. It will happen. Maybe not next year but it will happen.

Hi graybear,

The UB says that the return of Christ Michael will only be discerned by spiritual eyes. This means that it will still not be a proof to people who can only see through their material eyes.

Hi YSMAEL, :smile:

You're right, I guess it is already proven to a lot of us. When the second coming produces more spiritual eyes than material eyes the planet will see God.

gray

PostPosted:  

graybear13 wrote:
boomshuka wrote:

Hi boomshuha, :smile: I'm the only one trying to create a black hole, that I know of.

gray

I thought Black holes were just Dark Islands in space?? Energy of the rarest form?

You must have some expensive toys? hahaha

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

graybear13 wrote:
Bart wrote:
graybear13 wrote:

Hi Bart, your quote "the inescapable pull of gravity" comes under the heading PARADISE GRAVITY.

Here's another:

9:3.1 The Isle of Paradise is the source and substance of physical gravity; and that should be sufficient to inform you that gravity is one of the most real and eternally dependable things in the whole physical universe of universes. Gravity cannot be modified or annulled except by the forces and energies conjointly sponsored by the Father and the Son, which have been intrusted to, and are functionally associated with, the person of the Third Source and Center.

From here I understand that the phenomenon of the physical gravity originates from the Paradise, although every object does add its own effect to the total gravity. Thus, developing antigravity would not seem to be possible, except when authorized by the Third Source and Center.

PostPosted:  

boomshuka wrote:
graybear13 wrote:
boomshuka wrote:

gray

I thought Black holes were just Dark Islands in space?? Energy of the rarest form?

Hi boom, I believe that ultimatons are tiny Black Holes creating linear gravity, the stuff of mass.

My toy box is pretty sad actually. :smile:

gray

PostPosted:  

boomshuka wrote:
graybear13 wrote:
boomshuka wrote:

gray

Hi boom, I believe that ultimatons are tiny Black Holes creating linear gravity, the stuff of mass.

My toy box is pretty sad actually. :smile:

gray

PostPosted:  

Hi pertti :smile: , sorry for the confusion.

My concept and expirement is about the 'creation' of linear gravity using collapsing clouds of air, basically a giant electron. One of the results that I expect from this experiment will be some kind of reaction to earths linear gravity. I believe that this new gravity matrix will exist outside of earths gravity matrix like a bubble and 'appear' to possess some kind of antigravity force but, as you pointed out, that is not possible.

gray

PostPosted:  

graybear13 wrote:
I believe that this new gravity matrix will exist outside of earths gravity matrix like a bubble and 'appear' to possess some kind of antigravity force but, as you pointed out, that is not possible.

Well, according to TUB, real antigravity is possible only to a very limited set of beings. However, even today the humans have machinery that works against the gravity (airplanes, rockets, even elevators). So, nothing prevents humans from designing machines/systems that counter the effects of gravity more subtly than the current inventions. Except, of course, the ingenuity of the inventor. :)

After all, countering the effects of gravity does not require antigravity.