Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:30 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

I have a dear friend who was in a coma for 6 months - he had neurological altering of his brain from this but he does not remember much about it except that he did go to heaven and then came back when they told him it was not his time. What happens in a coma and is it possible to come back a different person. It is called a "walk-in" as i have heard.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Hi pantera 8)

The car crash, the 5 year coma, and the inner voice - The story of Allison Zopel, a Urantia Book reader

PostPosted:  

The following Urantia movement-related controversies are banned from discussion in any of the forums (overt or covert):
* The Teaching Mission / Channeling. (We have no issue with people communicating with non-human entities, or spiritual beings, or even with themselves. But this is not the forum for people to discuss those communications.)

in light of the rule i'll just state my personal beliefs. tub does not discuss people returning from a coma at all, there's nothing in tub about this issue. i believe your friend could remember and have been talked to by angels as the coming back but it's not your time scenario is commonly discussed for many who have gone through serious accidents and lost consciousness. i actually believe in walk-ins, i'd be very skepticle, but in theory it's possible that a completely different being took over the life form and freed the previous personality to the spirit world or mansion worlds perchance. 45:1.2 Number 1. The Finaliter World. This is the headquarters of the finaliter corps of the local system and is surrounded by the receiving worlds, the seven mansion worlds, dedicated so fully to the scheme of mortal ascension. 45:1.3 Number 2. The Morontia World. This planet is the headquarters of the supervisors of morontia life and is surrounded by the seven spheres whereon the morontia chiefs train their associates and helpers, both morontia beings and ascending mortals.

we go through the seven worlds around the finaliter sphere and we even have a capital world to train those morontia mortals.

pantera wrote:
I have a dear friend who was in a coma for 6 months - he had neurological altering of his brain from this but he does not remember much about it except that he did go to heaven and then came back when they told him it was not his time. What happens in a coma and is it possible to come back a different person. It is called a "walk-in" as i have heard.