Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:23 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hi everyone.
PostPosted:  
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:31 pm +0000
Posts: 444
Location: NM,USA
I decided to come back and visit the site. For those of you who have never met me, I am "WLM". Once upon a time, in 2005, and 2006, I served as a moderator on this discussion board. Due to personal reasons, I said my goodbyes. A lot has change in my life...and on this discussion board, it appears as well. Anyway, I thought I would drop by and see what is new. O:)

_________________
WLM-Seek and ye shall find.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hi everyone.
PostPosted:  
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:16 am +0000
Posts: 244
Location: Isla Formosa
WLM wrote:
I decided to come back and visit the site. For those of you who have never met me, I am "WLM". Once upon a time, in 2005, and 2006, I served as a moderator on this discussion board. Due to personal reasons, I said my goodbyes. A lot has change in my life...and on this discussion board, it appears as well. Anyway, I thought I would drop by and see what is new. O:)


Welcome back.

Change can be a good thing.

In His service,
Russ


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hi everyone.
PostPosted:  
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:42 pm +0000
Posts: 2411
Location: Central New Mexico, USA
Hello, WLM. Welcome back. You haven't missed anything.

_________________
Gerdean O'Dell
Author: "Secrets of Promise"


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hi everyone.
PostPosted:  
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:37 pm +0000
Posts: 1471
Location: Hawaii
Aloha WLM...glad you stopped by....hope you stay awhile...

_________________
A fellow Agondonter...


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hi everyone.
PostPosted:  
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:31 pm +0000
Posts: 444
Location: NM,USA
Russ McClay wrote:
WLM wrote:
I decided to come back and visit the site. For those of you who have never met me, I am "WLM". Once upon a time, in 2005, and 2006, I served as a moderator on this discussion board. Due to personal reasons, I said my goodbyes. A lot has change in my life...and on this discussion board, it appears as well. Anyway, I thought I would drop by and see what is new. O:)


Welcome back.

Change can be a good thing.

In His service,
Russ


Thanks Russ, all of us are ever changing, with time. Once upon a time someone told me this...if it doesn't kill you, then it's good for you. I think this is a true statement.

_________________
WLM-Seek and ye shall find.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hi everyone.
PostPosted:  
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:31 pm +0000
Posts: 444
Location: NM,USA
tootsie wrote:
Aloha WLM...glad you stopped by....hope you stay awhile...


Aloha Tootsie, thank you very much. :mrgreen:

_________________
WLM-Seek and ye shall find.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hi everyone.
PostPosted:  
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:31 pm +0000
Posts: 444
Location: NM,USA
Gerdean wrote:
Hello, WLM. Welcome back. You haven't missed anything.


Howdy Gerdean, I bet I have missed a few things, but thats ok too.

_________________
WLM-Seek and ye shall find.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hi everyone.
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:29 pm +0000
Posts: 2444
WLM wrote:
I decided to come back and visit the site. For those of you who have never met me, I am "WLM". Once upon a time, in 2005, and 2006, I served as a moderator on this discussion board. Due to personal reasons, I said my goodbyes. A lot has change in my life...and on this discussion board, it appears as well. Anyway, I thought I would drop by and see what is new. O:)


Hey my names Warren nice to meet you.

_________________
StrongcharactersRnotderivedfromnotdoingwrongbutratherfrom
actuallydoingrightUnselfishnesisthebadgeofhumangreatnes
Thehighestlevelsofselfrealizationareatainedbyworshipandservice
Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Registered users: Google Feedfetcher, Majestic-12 [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group