Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:41 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Re: Urantia University
PostPosted:  

Hi Dave O:) I can totally get the patience testing...my kid is still polishing my soul and patience....thank God! I am kind of a young mom and so I got to play with her a ton. Still like being a kid again with her as much as possible.

Glad you liked what I said originally...it was meant sincerely....no thinking...just feelings pouring out of my head. I just thought it was a bit long and might not show my genuine interest correctly....thought I rambled about me too much kind of thing...and then felt kind of embarrassed :oops: at my chatty ways. Guess I wish I was more like John Wayne sometimes...he spoke little but said so much.... I don't talk a ton in person....but as you can see...talk a bunch in writing.

I do love the idea of a community. I live kind of like that with my extended family living around me on several acres and no other neighbors. I am studying up on green construction and grid free developments....independent water and power through well systems and green energy solutions. If you ever get that fire and start something....feel free to contact me and I can assist you if you like.

Really like what Jak said about living....I love school and have spent a ton of time in various colleges....can't feed my curious questioning brain fast enough......but I do love that get out there and getting the living experience thing......I see from your posts you do that as well. Future sure is looking bright 8) Can't wait to call ya Doc! and you are correct...with your good intentions...only good will come from you reaching out for learning in different ways...some formal...some just living stuff....I am excited for you...

Hope everyone's day is filled with joy and laughter :D

weather is so nice....going to go wrestle and play with the goat....he is like a big playful dog.....peace to all :biggrin:

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

I love that.

I love you.

Thank you for being alive and posting here your light is set on top of hill that's for sure O:) :arrow: :idea: :wink: :!:

I encourage all to watch this video it's very encouraging and spiritual and I dedicate it to you sister fishin'Mom :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: God Bless you O:)

PostPosted:  

OK, dear ones:

WOW.

spent some time this early morning reviewing this entire thread to find that it has, by the good graces of some mighty fine folk, worked its way out, beautifully . . . kudos to all . . .

and brother dave's *stand by me* offering (WOW, again - what a great concept; thanks for finding and posting) helps me put the emphasis where, for me, it ought to be, which is on supporting one another, each and every step of the way

we are told that the Master, our Master, loved even unlovely mankind, that he believed in people and that the more we understand one another, the more we love one another

a tall order to fill if done properly/wholeheartedly/sincerely ~ fully consecrated

i know it is best for me not to comment on, neither correct every falsehood in this thread . . . too time consuming; not necessary. i will share, privately, information that i trust will encourage and support each on their path(s) and encourage any one to contact me by PM if they want/need to know my personal concerns . . . not a biggie, i assure you/me!

UU is a project that is being led by a group of dedicated, intelligent, spirit led, imperfect, humbledbyreallife, fruit producing women and men. TUB tells us that in any group of humans leaders emerge - it is fact. many will not be drawn to this project; so be it. the fields are ripe, the workers are few; each to be about their own business, imho the sooner the better. this world is in PAIN, folks ~ heal who/what/where/how/when you are so led.

dave, i too spent a weekend w/ the UU organizers, unintentionally, unexpectedly. they are well aware of the potential pitfalls of their endeavor. they are courageous. they will make mistakes aplenty and will learn from them, we all will. larry posted the link to the UU website which is in its very early stages of development

i could go on and on and won't . . . too much spring in my step to sit in this cybersaddle any longer this morning

susan

PostPosted:  

Good to see you posting, Susan.

And Dave....what can I say other than thank you.

Peace to all
Jo

No longer can man presume to monopolize the ministry of religious service. ...among the followers of Jesus woman has been forever set free from all religious discriminations based on gender. TUB pg 2065 (194:3.14)

PostPosted:  

Oh Dave.....music moves me....I couldn't stop singing with the video.....you are wonderful and set my morning light on super bright! Just for you....well for me too a bit :wink: I am going to add this one to my "covers"...I sing "Lean on Me" really well and when I started singing to this video....realized that "Stand by Me" fit my voice in a way I will have to share with others....if I see ya at one of the conferences....I will sing it for you..loved the part from New Orleans...I am part southern girl and actually play mountain music...yes I have washboard...cans and jugs...drum sticks are in my hands often.

Standing together....up for each other...by each other's side.....brotherhood. Needing each other is so amazing and wonderful. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi Susan :D :D :D You are wonderful as always....love you and hope I grow up to be much like you...strong and sweet natured...truly beautiful.

blessings

PostPosted:  

That was really cool brother Dave. I liked the video of Stand by Me.

PostPosted:  

God Bless you all! Today is God's Day! I woke up this morning and read everyones comments on the song and it's amazing how we can get so happy about music, and how it can just turn our feelings right around almost instantly :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Like sister Iris mentioned earlier in the post what we need is a great music teacher! I hope that I'm alive when and if that happens, because it would be great to hear the harmonies : ) I am in a fantastic mood today and I had a really great study group last night, and I just feel so blessed. Oh BTW I now go to a Wed. night study Group at Brother Mark Erickson's home in Anaheim, then I got to Brother Robert Burns home in Irvine on Thursday nights... Both have lifted my spirits in ways I didn't know possible... I was asked to say grace last night and I chose the prayer that Jesus taught his brothers/sisters and the Apostles as well very short, sweet, and too the point! Beutiful here it is and I know we all can appreciate this one :biggrin:

Quote:
"If, then, you still desire such a prayer, I would present the one which I taught my brothers and sisters in Nazareth":
144:3.3 Our Father who is in heaven,
Hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come; your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our bread for tomorrow;
Refresh our souls with the water of life.
And forgive us every one our debts
As we also have forgiven our debtors.
Save us in temptation, deliver us from evil,
And increasingly make us perfect like yourself.

OH MY GOD you guys have to hear this precious little girl sing the lord's prayer... She is two years old!