Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:15 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: joer in Mexico
PostPosted:  

Hey everyone!

I hope all are well. I got a tropical downpour going on outside, the first one of the summer. Lightning thunder, rivers running in the streets. Now I know why the sidewalks are about a foot high. .-)

Found new people here interested in the book. It´s cool because evreybody is real religious and almost all are exploring new alternatives to the Catholic church and even within the Catholic Church (like charismatic preaching.)

I´m hoping tp contact a woman I brought Spanish books to last year because I have about three or four new requests.

God bless you all. I go to Juan Escutia Park here in Tepic Nayarit from 5 to 7 in the afternoons to discuss the book with those intersested. I hope to make more contacts before the sumer is over.

God´s Love to all there in the good old Truthbook discussions forums.
.-) joer

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

well done brother! O:) :mrgreen: :idea:

brother Joe you are a midwayer... no not between the spiritual world and the physical world but between America and Mexico! so rad brother and super proud of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

GO JOER!

:mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Joer,
We miss you around here! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Aloha Joer...very cool...via con Dios...

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

You Da Man !!! 8)

Just dont give away your top secret salsa recipe away . :wink:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Spicy-Bean ... etail.aspx

May your heart , spirit an soul touch all those whom paths you may
meet , as they in turn touch yours .
AMEN / AWOMEN

Our Father will make it so
Amen ~ Let it be so , so it is and will be .

BLESS YOU Bro

And a Happy Fathers day brother .

Faith Son Coop

TRUST

I look into the face of strangers
and they're not strangers anymore.
For part of my own consciousness
connects with theirs and theirs with mine
and we attract, repel each other
but always
we feel the other's presence within us.
The friend, the foe, the stranger
is really part of us
and as we trust ourselves,
so will all others sense this trust
and surely, swiftly, lovingly
respond with their own trust in us.
We are each other's mirror.

Ute Kaboolian

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Happy Father's Day...love the poem Coop. That is part of my prayer to start my day...to be able to look into the faces/eyes of others and see the fragment of God within....

Post subject: study group
PostPosted:  

brother joe

God bless, last time we talked you said you would be gone several months. can you be reached at same e-mail? Have fun.

Jess

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hola Joe,

Espero que disfruten su visita. Dios te bendiga mi amigo y Feliz Día de los Padres.

Jim O:)

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

WOW!!!! Thank you all for all the good LOVE.

Yeah Jess. I have the same email address, but it´s a bit backed up. I go through the lasted ones first then work on the backlog.

Cooper my brother! This is where I got That Salsa Receipe! Beautiful Poem my brother. :smile: Just an aside brother, do you remember my cousin´s husband, the Noregian guy we prayer for here and you share a Noregian poem for? He´s still doing great. Recently my cousin, his wife, ran into an old friend of there´s and she asked my cousin, "How´s Larry?" Has he recovered fully from his brain tumor opearation? We were all praying for him." My cousin said, "How did you know he was ill?" Their friend said, "I googled his last name "Westre"" and found a beautiful prayer thread for him on this site called¨"Truthbook." And we started praying for him also. God Bless you Coop and all here for your prayers. They really do help.

Dave, Al, Sylde and Tootsie it´s fun. A little hot. Everybody was surprized how I could just sit there and sweat without doing anything.

The side benefit is that it´s helping me accomplish my goal of losing weight. :mrgreen:

Gracias Bulldog, por tus palabras tan bonita´s y preciosas! A veses me estranya de estar allá en los Estados Unidos. Pero siempre en donde estamos Hay algo que ver con El Espirito Santo y la Voluntad Del Señor.

Así es que damos el ministerio del Dios, "mientras que pasamos a un lado" (as we pass by) de los que son nuestros hermanos y hermanas. :smile:

Yesterday My daughters and others called wishing me a Happy Father´s Day. It was very nice! It was SWEET! :smile:

For those who enjoy praying for others, pleae pray for:

Kathy, a young women who has her cancerous lymph glands removed from her neck recently and is depressed undergoing rediation and kemo therapy now. I missed a pray circle for her with her being present last friday at my niece´s house. I´ll go this friday at 5 pm Mountain Time for sure.

Louis, the brother of my cousin´s wife, a bible study teacher for kids, who is avidly reading "El Libro de Urantia" online right now until I can get her a book.

I came to Truthbook today because I remembered Tamara Wood´s number for ordering books is on athread here. And I need three Spanish Ones but I´m curious as to shipping costs to Mexico. It might be cheaper with amazon or something. I´ll call her today if I have time.

And please pray for a young women friend(maybe 28 years old) of another niece who we ran into at a store last friday who got deported from the US with her two young US citizen kids last year after living there 10 years. She was living here with her in-laws but they kicked her and the kids out last month or so because of the extra economic burden. I don´t know what happened to her husband.

She´s renting a place with no furniture and they sleep on the floor. My niece who sells purses is fronting her some purses to sell. But I wish they had something like a Goodwill or Slavation Army here so I could try and help her get some inexpensive used stuff.

I don´t know her name but I know your prayers will help her. I´m sure of it. O:)

God Bless You all! :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hola Joer,

Tamara is on maternity leave (little Bettina Fe was born last month to her and Nathan). Mike Wood is taking her place temporarily in Reader Services.

Contact Urantia Foundation
<urantia@urantia.org>
533 Diversey Parkway
Chicago, IL 60614 USA
Telephone:
(toll-free within the
US and Canada)
1-888-URANTIA
Telephone:
(from outside the
US and Canada)
+1-773-525-3319

A Dios, Rick

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

rick warren wrote:

Hola Joer,

Tamara is on maternity leave (little Bettina Fe was born last month to her and Nathan). Mike Wood is taking her place temporarily in Reader Services.

Contact Urantia Foundation
<urantia@urantia.org>
533 Diversey Parkway
Chicago, IL 60614 USA
Telephone:
(toll-free within the
US and Canada)
1-888-URANTIA
Telephone:
(from outside the
US and Canada)
+1-773-525-3319

A Dios, Rick

Thanks Rick! And congradulations o Tamara and Mike and family! :-)

God´s Love to all.

BTW for those who prayed for the guy with Aids, he´s out of the hospital at home and felling much better. Thank You.

Those who prayed for the young mother with no funiture, she has a part job offer and I heard of where a used goods store is today. Thank for your orayers

Those who prayed for the depressed girl recovering from Lymphatic Cancer sugery on radiation treatment, I´ll see her Friday, keep your prayers coming. Thank you all.

God´s peace and Love be with all there. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

JOER, you are a good friend and a real inspiration to me. Thanks so much for sharing your adventures!

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

alwilliams767 wrote:
JOER, you are a good friend and a real inspiration to me. Thanks so much for sharing your adventures!

Thanks Big Al. As you and All there at Truthbook are to me.

I hope all at the Bolder Conference are ready for some VERY uplifting Spiritual Energy. I got an email from Paradise Pligrim today. He`s there in Bolder now. Living on next to nothing BUT forever searching to grow and Live in the Spiritual Life described in TUB.

I`ve been trying this number for Mike Wood all morning, but got a message that it was busy. I came back to the library to see if I wrote it down right. I didn`t. :roll:

Now I see it`s "773" not "777" as I had written down. +1-773-525-3319

God Bless You All. Al I called my Aunt for the first time in Athens, Georgia yesterday. She`s at my cousin`s house and will moving into her new house in TWO weeks. When I come to see her, may I stop by to see you.

Thanks to all. God`s Peace be with You. :-)

Post subject: Re: joer in Mexico
PostPosted:  

Thinking of Joe in Mexico and can just see him in the Plaza...talking to those who passed by...what a guy...

Happy Mother's day to all you Mom's out there...and Tamara...how's that baby? Not a baby any longer...One short year and we are little kids...running around...amazing...