All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Goodbye
PostPosted:  

Best of luck to you all.

a.

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Huh? Goodbye? Where are you going? Another planet?

Jo

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Bye, see ya. Could we interest you in taking Solis with you wherever it is you are going?

http://z7.invisionfree.com/URANTIAFORUMS/index.php

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I am with Amy. I don't know why she is leaving, but too many of you here are missing the point of the revelation that you have come to know and love. You are too often sarcastic and cruel. You think that you have all the answers. That is sad. This is what our Creator Son wants from his children? I think not. Count me out of this place.

Paul

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

p1283:5 117:4.3 God is so trusting, so loving, that he gives a portion of his divine nature into the hands of even human beings for safekeeping and self-realization. The Father nature, the Adjuster presence, is indestructible regardless of the choice of the mortal being. The child of the Supreme, the evolving self, can be destroyed notwithstanding that the potentially unifying personality of such a misguided self will persist as a factor of the Deity of Supremacy.

Last edited by Bonita on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:38 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Mr. Shakita wrote:
This is what our Creator Son wants from his children?

Paul

Yo Shakita. Please make up your mind. Here you reference Michael as representing a good thing and just on another thread today to trash Jesus to heck and back.

Which is it buddy?

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Mr Shakita

I can understand why you might need to take a break from this forum, we all do from time to time.
But, please return. If the loudest voice is only negative...who's going to want what the UB has to offer? What continues to bring me back are those that speak from their heart, from their experiences in life, and their ongoing relationship with their Creator. Their wisdom overcomes the others. And the others are background noise (they're needed also).

You bring a level of peace and clear-spoken truth, sir, and you are needed.

Peace
Jo

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

p1609:5 143:2.4 "By the old way you seek to suppress, obey, and conform to the rules of living; by the new way you are first transformed by the Spirit of Truth and thereby strengthened in your inner soul by the constant spiritual renewing of your mind, and so are you endowed with the power of the certain and joyous performance of the gracious, acceptable, and perfect will of God. Forget not—it is your personal faith in the exceedingly great and precious promises of God that ensures your becoming partakers of the divine nature. Thus by your faith and the spirit's transformation, you become in reality the temples of God, and his spirit actually dwells within you. If, then, the spirit dwells within you, you are no longer bondslaves of the flesh but free and liberated sons of the spirit. The new law of the spirit endows you with the liberty of self-mastery in place of the old law of the fear of self-bondage and the slavery of self-denial.

Last edited by Bonita on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:39 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

jak wrote:
Mr Shakita

You bring a level of peace and clear-spoken truth, sir, and you are needed.

Peace
Jo

Jo, You apparently missed Shakita's attack against Jesus in the other forum today.

Today, MS represents the exact opposite of peace and clear-spoken truth.

Ya know, a few years ago, Paula Thompson had the......an idea.....to just erase the entire board. Every word. Every post. Two full years worth of everyone's hard work. Didn't ask anybody, didn't take a poll. Just show up one day to a blank forum.

Paula isn't here anymore but,

Maybe that wasn't such a bad idea after all, and it could be done again.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Erasing all the posts on the board was unintentional and Paula posted how upset and sorry she was for causing the inadvertent mistake. Revisionist history will never fly for long.

Larry

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

That's not what she told me Larry, and I was working with her side by side as the Board Admin at the time. It was intentional and she called it a "zen" thing. Ask her.

Sorry

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Bye Amy, I understand why you are leaving the forum. I told myself I was leaving, but I keep "peeking"in. I wish I wouldn't, I would even put a block on my computer to keep from coming here if I could. The problem with "some" of the people here is this. They are at a place in their life where they are comfortable with life, they have read the book and live by it and if anyelse is so so stupid or lazy to read it so they could be in the comfortable position they are in, well, they just can't help you. My take on it all is this, The UB has the most, at least to me, reasonable explanation of life that I have came upon. But I do not think that you have to get so INTO any belief that it consumes your every thought. I did not have a horrible childhood, but it was a disfunctional one, as definition would describe it. But that was the life that I had as a child, the life I had no control of. I always told myself when I was in control of my life it would be "this" and not "that". Well, we all come up short. Big deal, as long as you still are alive, you still have time to change your life. I have no idea what your childhood was like, but I do know that what is in the past is only in the past if you tell it to get the hell out of you life. Move somewhere where no one knows your past and be the person you want to be, who will be the wiser? I hate to see people be so troubled by what other people think. Who cares what other people think, who are they? They forget about you, or anything thay did to you when they go home to their perfect life. This could be someone in the present or the past. You have the ability to build your own life, drop the past in the garbage can and spit on it. You know who you can be, so become who you can be, no one can stop you. No one can care more about you, than you.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Salutations.

Wow. This is amazing. Almost like the recent volcanic blast we experienced in the world. So much frustration, tension, words not said out of being rule-abiding. Maybe nature and human nature are relative. Who knows.

It is a well known fact that human debate on any issue, personal or global, is an addictive behavior. How many news channels add debating as part of their programs? ALL. How many people watch the news? MANY. It is part of human desire to argue amongst themselves about issues which are collectively relative. Why? Because it is the influence which we make now, teach now, that forms our future and thinkers of tomorrow. That should be apparent looking back just the past 2,000 years.

I enjoy this forum, and I am never offended. Do I ever offend? I would be lying if I said I didn't. But, it's not that I offend intentionally, it's that the listener adopts my words into their soul of self-righeousness; they evaluate and adopt my views foreignly, as would a Christian believer to a Moslum, rather than accepting a man's words as mere words and opinions.

As I said before, those closest to their animalistic natures will respond from condescendence first, name-calling, self-righteousness, etc. Those that respond from their souls respond not from defense or retaliation, but from compassion. So, for those that have left and jump back in to read every once in a while, remember this: don't let the poor slaves of ego ruin it for you. For every 10 men and women of one faith, one may be good. There is TRUTH in that.

And for people like Amy and others (peace be with her) in relation to this forum, the problems rise when they allow themselves, or their hearts, to be a part of something that has nothing to do with the heart. For Amy, it seems she put her heart into this forum because she respected the UB so much (forgive me if I am wrong). But, the problem is, the UB isn't the readers, and the readers have a tendency to be self-centered, thoughtless, egotistical, rude, and immature, although some do have compassion, and notably so. So, in any case, when you allow more of yourself to be open to good, you do the same for the bad. Arrows shot around, someone's eventually gonna get hit unintentionally.

I have learned from experience that the heart is sacred, and no one deserves to know it, feel it, or see it, but they that have ultimately been tested soul to soul. Keep your standards high, don't let anyone get to you, that's the way I live. People like Vann, and their comments like:

Quote:
Bye, see ya. Could we interest you in taking Solis with you wherever it is you are going?

...are never given appreciation. It only serves to paint a picture of insensitivity and lesser grade of character of themselves, not the intentional affect they wished. However, again, it goes back to what I just said. If you allow your heart to be open to everyone, it is those like Vann that will shoot an arrow right through you. But, unfortunately for him (or her), his weak arrows meet a breatplate of steel forged through hard knocks of spiritual and physical upbringing. So, it is the unaffected that have the last laugh.

Maybe the once popular saying "What would Jesus do?" would be well of use here. It allows people to use compassion from another's point of view, since they obviously can't use it themselves. It's rather a poor psychological technique utilized due to lack of better character, but if it works, so be it. And don't get me wrong. There are MANY good people here (for those like Amy maybe listening). People like Joer, Larry, Maryjoe, etc. all have shown and proven the greater fruits. Regardless if I ever offended them, they were the ones that, in response, remained compassionate and shot from their heart, not their egos. It is really these sort of people that make the world a better place.

So, let the UB Forum be a tool for you, not a place for soap-opera entertainment. It does seem to be that many days, but with anything else, it isn't perfect, and it will have it's shortcomings in and of people.

lux, vita, amor,

RS

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Amy
Don't Go 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Jo, You apparently missed Shakita's attack against Jesus in the other forum today

Hey Vann
I read Mr Shakita's post but I took his response as more of a defense for Amy against words pulled (out of context) from the UB that were used for a negative purpose instead of a positive example. Religious fundamentalist use this ploy regularly...it's difficult to have a person to person exchange of ideas with them. Instead of forming words from what they have gleaned from a book, a religion, etc., they respond verbatim with someone else's words. That leaves the other person in the discussion wondering if they are having an exchange of ideas or if they are just being shut down. The end result is the Hatfield and McCoys going at it.
I'm not too confident that Jesus needs "defending". Doubt that he's sitting on the sidelines rooting for one side or the other, or even smiling about how the children are squabbling. But that's pretty much what we're here for...learning to incorporate the truth as we see it without imposing our egos on others.

At least that's how I see it, for whatever that's worth, or not.
Peace
Jo

Last edited by jak on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:05 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.