Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:08 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: William S. Sadler Jr.
PostPosted:  

I am in the process of animating a work done by William S. Sadler Jr.

I have some of it done and its published it a http://WWW.Satania606.com.

I would appreciate any comments on it.

GrayGhost

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Dear Grey Ghost,

You have given me (us) a gift. The explanation of the Unqualified Absolute, Diety Absolute and so on is the best presentation of the information I've seen. Being a visual person, it allows me to possess the abstract in an accessible form.

I appreciated the returns to explain and deepen the understanding of vocabulary. It was not talking down to anyone and laying a foundation for the following material.

Frankly, I can take in only so much at one time. This is surelyl some of the most heady material one can ponder. I intend to recommend it to other folks.

Finally, a small critique. In the intro, I found the blue type to be a little too close to the color of the lower sky, making it difficult to read it. You might consider lightening the font color a step.

Thank you very much!

William

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Grey Ghost, I have been a huge fan of Bill Sadler Jr. for quite some time now, and am thrilled to see his works getting attention. The link you provided is quite graphicly stunning, but how it is received will depend on whether the seeker is a UB reader or not. If your audience is us, then all is well. If, however, you expect to attract those unfamiliar with Havona and multispace level kinds of concepts, they might need more help. :wink:

Congrats on the initial effort!

Bro Dave

:smile: :smile: :smile:

P.S. For those who do not know, there is quite a library of audios by Bill available for online listening at this link...

http://www.urantiabook.org/index_audio.htm

IMperfection... the REAL Gift.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

William:

I appreciate your kind words. But what you read were Bills words (William S. Sadler Jr.), not mine.

Even though I am partial to Royal Blue, I had a number of remarks concerning the Royal Blue on Black, so I did lighten it up. Thank You!

Bro Dave:

I too am a lover of Bills works. It’s just too bad that the quality of the audio recording of his day wasn’t as good as today’s.

I never intended the animation to be viewed by novices or else I would have inserted more quotes from the book. I just find that so many of us, the UB’ers, to be focusing only on part 4, and not nearly enough on parts 1 & 2. I don’t really know, but I just felt moved to do the animation.

Thanks guys for your responses.

GrayGhost

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]