Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:48 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

must many of the simultaneous events of eternity be presented as sequential transactions.
The true reality of all things, as comprehended by finite beings, is minute, and only relative, shadowy. The maximum Deity realization fully comprehendible by evolutionary finite creatures is the embrace of the Supreme Being. Nevertheless there are more elementary eternal realities (super finite realities), which are inherited from this Supreme Deity of evolutionary time-space creature comprehension. In attempting to depict the origin and nature of universal reality, we are forced to use the technique of time-space reasoning in order to reach down to the level of the finite mind. Therefore it is necessary for many of the simultaneous events of eternity to be presented as sequential cause and effect. As a time-space creature would view the origin and differentiation of Reality, the eternal and infinite I AM achieved Deity liberation from the fetters of unqualified infinity through the exercise of inherent and eternal free will, and this divorcement from unqualified infinity produced the first absolute divinity-tension. This tension of infinity differential is resolved by the Universal Absolute, which functions to unify and co-ordinate the dynamic infinity of Total Deity and the static infinity of the Unqualified Absolute.
As a time space creature would perceive the origination of, and differences of Reality. The eternal and infinite I Am achieves super Deity status, and subsequent liberation from the fetters of specialized infinity perception through the excising of inherent and eternal free will, and this divorcement from specialized infinity perception produced the first absolute divinity conundrum. This differential conundrum within the perceived infinite is resolved through recognition of the Universal Absolute, which functions to unify and co-ordinate the ever changing free will perceptive infinite with Total Deity and the unchanging infinity of the generalized Absolute.
The concept of the I AM is a philosophic concession which we make to the time-bound, space-fettered, finite mind of man, (due) to the impossibility of creature comprehension of eternity existences--nonbeginning, nonending realities and relationships. To the time-space creature, all things must have a beginning save only the ONE UNCAUSED--the primeval cause of causes. Therefore do we conceptualize this philosophic value-level as the I AM, at the same time instructing all creatures that the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit are coeternal with the I AM; in other words, that there never was a time when the I AM was not the Father of the Son and, with him, of the Spirit.
The concept of the I AM is a philosophic concession which we make to the time bound, space-fettered, finite mind of man, due to the impossibility of creature comprehension of eternity existences, non-beginnings, non-ending realities and their relationships. To the time-space creature, all things must have a beginning with the exception of the One Uncaused, the beginning Causer of causes. Therefore do we conceptualize this philosophic relative perception as the I AM, at the same time instructing all creatures that the Eternal son and the Infinite spirit are co-eternally existent within the I AM; in other words, that there never was a time when the I AM was not the Father, the Son, and the Spirit.
The Infinite is used to denote the fullness--the finality--implied by the primacy of the First Source and Center. The theoretical I AM is a creature-philosophic extension of the "infinity of will," but the Infinite is an actual value-level representing the eternity-intension of the true infinity of the absolute and unfettered free will of the Universal Father. This concept is sometimes designated the Father-Infinite.
“The Infinite” is the descriptive term used to convey the unending, infinite effect implied by the premise of the First Source and Center (Beginning Source and Central reason). The hypothetical I Am is a creature philosophic extension of the infinitely effective will; however, the Infinite is an actual definition representing the eternal intension of the true, infinite, and absolute unfettered free will of the universal Father.
Much of the confusion of all orders of beings, high and low, in their efforts to discover the Father-Infinite, is inherent in their limitations of comprehension. “The Absolute” conceptualization of the Universal Father is not apparent on subinfinite levels; therefore is it probable that only the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit truly know the Father as an infinity; to all other personalities such a concept represents the exercise of faith.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I'm going to be an optimists here and thank you for pasting good UB pages here. Seeing as you seem to be withholding your opinion, I will assume the best.

Thanks for the quote's and have a great day traveler ;)
Love
Jay

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Presumably you have noticed that these "quotes" are not verbatim.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Forewarn all believers regarding the fringe of conflict which must be traversed by all who pass from the life as it is lived in the flesh to the higher life as it is lived in the spirit. To those who live quite wholly within either realm, there is little conflict or confusion, but all are doomed to experience more or less uncertainty during the times of transition between the two levels of living. In entering the kingdom, you cannot escape its responsibilities or avoid its obligations, but remember: The gospel yoke is easy and the burden of truth is light.
The world is filled with hungry souls who famish in the very presence of the bread of life; men die searching for the very God who lives within them. Men seek for the treasures of the kingdom with yearning hearts and weary feet when they are all within the immediate grasp of living faith. Faith is to religion what sails are to a ship; it is an addition of power, not an added burden of life. There is but one struggle for those who enter the kingdom, and that is to fight the good fight of faith. The believer has only one battle, and that is against doubt--unbelief.
In preaching the gospel of the kingdom, you are simply teaching friendship with God. And this fellowship will appeal alike to men and women in that both will find that which most truly satisfies their characteristic longings and ideals. Tell my children that I am not only tender of their feelings and patient with their frailties, but that I am also ruthless with sin and intolerant of iniquity. I am indeed meek and humble in the presence of my Father, but I am equally and relentlessly inexorable where there is deliberate evildoing and sinful rebellion against the will of my Father in heaven.

IV. UNIVERSE REALITY
Reality differentially actualizes on diverse universe levels; reality originates in and by the infinite volition of the Universal Father and is realizable in three primal phases on many different levels of universe actualization:
Each reality manifests itself different on the diverse universe levels; every diverse reality originates within and by the will of the Universal Father and is perceivable in three basic phases on many different levels of universe manifestation. 1. Undeified reality ranges from the energy domains of the nonpersonal to the reality realms of the nonpersonalizable values of universal existence, even to the presence of the Unqualified Absolute.
Undeified reality can include perceived energy influence by those that are non deity personalized to the reality realms of the non deity personalizable universally existent values, even to the perception of a generalized Absolute. 2. Deified reality embraces all of infinite Deity potentials ranging upward through all realms of personality from the lowest finite to the highest infinite, thus encompassing the domain of all that which is personalizable and more--even to the presence of the Deity Absolute.
Deified reality embraces all of the infinite number of possible Deity conceptions ranging upwards through all realms of personalization from the lowest finite to the highest infinite, thus encompassing the domain of all that which is personalizable and more, even to the perception of the non-generalized Deity absolute. 3. Interassociated reality. Universe reality is supposedly either deified or undeified, but to subdeified beings there exists a vast domain of interassociated reality, potential and actualizing, which is difficult of identification. Much of this co-ordinate reality is embraced within the realms of the Universal Absolute.
Interassociated reality. Universal reality is subdivided as either deified or undeified, but to vergent deification beings there exists a vast domain of interassociated reality, both possible deity conception and actual, which is impossible to definitively define. Much of this convergent reality is embraced within the concept of the Universal Absolute. This is the primal concept of original reality: The Father initiates and maintains Reality. The primal differentials of reality are the deified and the undeified--the Deity Absolute and the Unqualified Absolute. The primal relationship is the tension between them. This Father-initiated divinity-tension is perfectly resolved by, and eternalizes as, the Universal Absolute.
This is the beginning concept of origin based reality: (The father initiating and maintaining reality) the beginning differentials of reality are the deified and the undeified, the deity defined absolute and the generally defined absolute. The sovereignty of both relationships is the conundrum between them. This Father initiated, Devine conundrum is perfectly resolved by, the concept of the Universal absolute.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

From the viewpoint of time and space, reality is further divisible as:
1. Actual and Potential. Realities existing in fullness of expression in contrast to those which carry undisclosed capacity for growth. The Eternal Son is an absolute spiritual actuality; mortal man is very largely an unrealized spiritual potentiality.
2. Absolute and Subabsolute. Absolute realities are eternity existences. Subabsolute realities are projected on two levels: Absonites--realities which are relative with respect to both time and eternity. Finites--realities which are projected in space and are actualized in time.
Absolute realities exist eternally. Subabsolute realities are perceived on two levels: Here called Absonites, these are realities which are relative with respect to both time and eternity. Finite realities are those which are perceived within the physical and measured by time. 3. Existential and Experiential. Paradise Deity is existential, but the emerging Supreme and Ultimate are experiential.
Paradise deity is truly existent, but the emerging Supreme and ultimate are only experiential realities. 4. Personal and Impersonal. Deity expansion, personality expression, and universe evolution are forever conditioned by the Father's freewill act which forever separated the mind-spirit-personal meanings and values of actuality and potentiality centering in the Eternal Son from those things which center and inhere in the eternal Isle of Paradise.
Deity’s expansive reality, personality expression, and universal evolution are forever determined by the Fathers freewill actions which forever separate Mortal mind, spirit, personal meanings and values from those which are actually or potentially central within the Eternal Son and from those which are central and inherent within the eternal Isle of paradise. PARADISE is a term inclusive of the personal and the nonpersonal focal Absolutes of all phases of universe reality. Paradise, properly qualified, may connote any and all forms of reality, Deity, divinity, personality, and energy--spiritual, mindal, or material. All share Paradise as the place of origin, function, and destiny, as regards values, meanings, and factual existence.
Paradise is a term inclusive of the personal and nonpersonal centered absolutes of all levels of universe reality. Paradise proper may connote any and all forms of reality, Deity, divinity, personality, and energy (spiritual, mindal, or material). All share paradise as the place of their origin, function, and destiny, in regards to their value, their purpose, their factual existence. The Isle of Paradise--Paradise not otherwise qualified--is the Absolute of the material-gravity control of the First Source and Center. Paradise is motionless, being the only stationary thing in the universe of universes. The Isle of Paradise has a universe location but no position in space. This eternal Isle is the actual source of the physical universes--past, present, and future. The nuclear Isle of Light is a Deity derivative, but it is hardly Deity; neither are the material creations a part of Deity; they are a consequence.
Paradise is not a creator; it is a unique controller of many universe activities, far more of a controller than a reactor. Throughout the material universes Paradise influences the reactions and conduct of all beings having to do with force, energy, and power, but Paradise itself is unique, exclusive, and isolated in the universes. Paradise represents nothing and nothing represents Paradise. It is neither a force nor a presence; it is just Paradise.
The Isle of Paradise, Paradise other than proper, is the physical absolute gravity center, the Beginning Source and central reason. Paradise is motionless, existing as the only stationary thing in the universe of universes. The Isle of Paradise has a universe location but no corresponding physical position in material space. The eternal Isle is the actual center of the physical universes, past, present, and future. This nucleus Isle of light is Deity derived, but it is not Deity, neither are the material creations Deity of themselves, they are a creation of Deity.
The Isle of Paradise is not a creator, it is a unique controller of many universe activities, far more of a controller than a reactor. Throughout the physical universes the Isle of Paradise influences the actions of all bodies conductive by force, energy, and power, but the Isle of Paradise itself is un-conductive, exclusively, and isolated in the universes. The Isle of Paradise resembles nothing and nothing resembles the Isle of Paradise. It is neither energy nor matter; it just is.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hey Traveler, God Bless you my friend. May the Holy Spirit work through you to make your utterances as plain to us as He/She does to God.
Quote:
Romans 8:26-28

26 In the same way, the Spirit too comes to the aid of our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but the Spirit itself intercedes with inexpressible groanings.

27 And the one who searches hearts knows what is the intention of the Spirit, because it intercedes for the holy ones according to God's will.

28 We know that all things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.

Quote:
Lu:11:13: If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Traveler Welcome my friend. I'm glad you're here. You are in a place where's God's Love is recognized and shared. Do you think my prayer to God, that the Holy Spirit bless you with words that speak to us, And bless us with understanding of your communication, will be answered? I believe in the power of God. And I believe you can tell me what you want to say.

Now it only remains for you to speck the words in a way I can understand, as it remains for me to understand the words you speak. May God guide us in that effort.

God Bless and be with you my friend and with all here! :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Let me add my voice to Joer's appeal to you, Traveler. You obviously have a message that you want to convey. I know that there are specific words that you feel are clear and precise in your attempts to communicate the message(s) to us. But, my friend, they are not clear and I, for one, would actually be interested in opening the lines of communciation between us so that I can consider your ideas.

If you can imagine that you are speaking to someone in the same room who is a beginner, it might help your choice of words. If you cannot work this way and feel that the message(s) is only for those with advanced learning and/or unusual intellectual abilities, then you will lose many of us and you will communicate no message(s) at all.

Since you are posting your borrowed and original words on this public site, I assume that you want to reach other people. I hope you will take this friendly observation and suggestion to heart. Another brother to share and discuss ideas with is always welcome.

You are frustrating us because you are speaking to us from what we percieve as a position of implied authority and using your words to form thoughts that are so convoluted that sorting them out seems not worth the effort.

Your responses are as if no other person has written to you. In other words, they are no response at all, thus eliminating the element of dialogue that enriches the message board content and experience. You are ignoring us and it comes across as arrogant and disrespectful.

If you are interested in simply putting your words out there for everyone to read without any feedback or discussion, it might be best if you set up your own website where we can read the words and respond in silence.

Yours,

William

Post subject: Mayday!!! Mayday!!!!
PostPosted:  

Relax, dear Forumites. Traveler needs professional help which as far as I am aware none of the participating voices is qualified to provide. I hope he is not "too far gone" and that he eventually could "return home".

Post subject: YOUR SERVANT
PostPosted:  

Within the vast and immeasurable kingdom of our universal Father there are an infinite number of perceived realities. These realities are adjunct to each ascendant thought, realization, and revelation. They are also conjunctive to the physical depictions of ascension and Devine administration found within the papers. The depictions were carefully verbalized to ensure cohesive realization of both the material and the spiritual. Small, seemingly innocuous changes of verbiage directed the focus of realization only on that which is universally physical and mortal. The factual description of the universe of universes is also representative of spiritual reality. The misunderstanding of this ultimate truth is evident in your request for answered prayer. Prayer like all circuits in the universe of universes has its origination in Paradise. The universal Father initiates the circuit the believer receives and returns it. Nothing originates on Urantia. It is this understanding that ensures the answer of prayer. As your perceivable solar system is factual representation of the unseen molecular universe, so is the universe of universes a factual representation of that which is within you. It is this knowledge that is the assurance of your faith.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

O.K. my brother Traveler. This is better. A smaller chuck to bite off and digest.

See if this is a proper responce to your most recent post:

"P.66 - §4 The worship experience consists in the sublime attempt of the betrothed Adjuster to communicate to the divine Father the inexpressible longings and the unutterable aspirations of the human soul--the conjoint creation of the God-seeking mortal mind and the God-revealing immortal Adjuster. Worship is, therefore, the act of the material mind's assenting to the attempt of its spiritualizing self, under the guidance of the associated spirit, to communicate with God as a faith son of the Universal Father. The mortal mind consents to worship; the immortal soul craves and initiates worship; the divine Adjuster presence conducts such worship in behalf of the mortal mind and the evolving immortal soul. True worship, in the last analysis, becomes an experience realized on four cosmic levels: the intellectual, the morontial, the spiritual, and the personal--the consciousness of mind, soul, and spirit, and their unification in personality."

Brother Uncle Bill can you tell what traveler is trying to communicate to us? Is it a morontial communication of some sort?

I love your avatar Traveler. IT reminds me so much of the presence of God in nature and the world.

May God Bless and the Holy Spirit guide this thread. Amen

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

On attained experiential levels all personality orders or values are associable and even cocreational. Even God and man can coexist in a unified personality, as is so exquisitely demonstrated in the present status of Christ Michael--Son of Man and Son of God.
On attained experiential levels all personalities, orders, or values are deity associative and even cocreational. Even God and man can coexist in a unified personality, as is so exquisitely demonstrated in the present status of Christ Michael, Son of Man and Son of God. All subinfinite orders and phases of personality are associative attainables and are potentially cocreational. The prepersonal, the personal, and the superpersonal are all linked together by mutual potential of co-ordinate attainment, progressive achievement, and cocreational capacity. But never does the impersonal directly transmute to the personal. Personality is never spontaneous; it is the gift of the Paradise Father.
All subinfinite orders and levels of personality are associative attainable and are potentially cocreational. The deity prepersonal, the deity personal, and the deity superpersonal are all linked together by the mutual possibility of co-ordinate attainment, progressive achievement, and cocreational capacity. But never does the deity impersonal directly transmute to the deity personal. Personality is never spontaneous; it is the gift of the Paradise father.
The Universal Father is the secret of the reality of personality, the bestowal of personality, and the destiny of personality. The Eternal Son is the absolute personality, the secret of spiritual energy, morontia spirits, and perfected spirits. The Conjoint Actor is the spirit-mind personality, the source of intelligence, reason, and the universal mind. But the Isle of Paradise is nonpersonal and extraspiritual, being the essence of the universal body, the source and center of physical matter, and the absolute master pattern of universal material reality.
The universal Father is the hidden reality of personality, the bestower of personality, and the destiny of personality. The Eternal Son is “absolute personality”, the source of spiritual power, morontia spirit, and perfected wisdom. The Conjoint actor is the combined spirit mind personality, the secret of intelligence, reason, and the universal mind, just as the Isle of Paradise is the essence of the universal body, the source and center of physical matter, and the absolute pattern of universal material reality.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Gosh Traveler,

This reminds me of when we you to play "charades". When you thought of an idea or something and tried to convey it to a group of your friends using hand signs and thge like. If someone in the group guessed a part of what you were trying to convey. You would shake your head in the affirmative and touch your nose. So If I get close to what your trying to say. Just post "touching my nose" then I'll know I'm getting close.

It looks like your trying to say You're amazed and awed at the understanding of the divine basis of your personality. I have just recently became awe at the reality of the seemingly infiniteness of the personality. And I was wondering considering recent scientific discovery that DNA contains a 1 x 10 to the 605th power of personality differentiation.

It was interesting because it would seem that physical traits of personality realization in the human being is derived from finite possibilities. Albeit the possibilities would appear infinite in terms of the chance of there being a duplicate personality.

What do you think about that Traveler? If you want just leave me another cryptic post as your answer and like "charades" I'll try to figure it out.

This is fun my brother or sister. I have a much better chance of divining what you are trying to communicate than I do of finding someone with a duplicate personality.

I still don't get why you duplicate your words in Regular and Bold type. Can you give me a hint about that?

God Bless you brother or sister. :smile:

P.70 - §2 The Universal Father is the God of personalities. The domain of universe personality, from the lowest mortal and material creature of personality status to the highest persons of creator dignity and divine status, has its center and circumference in the Universal Father. God the Father is the bestower and the conservator of every personality. And the Paradise Father is likewise the destiny of all those finite personalities who wholeheartedly choose to do the divine will, those who love God and long to be like him.

P.79 - §1 The Eternal Son is that infinite personality from whose unqualified personality fetters the Universal Father escaped by the technique of trinitization, and by virtue of which he has ever since continued to bestow himself in endless profusion upon his ever-expanding universe of Creators and creatures. The Son is absolute personality; God is father personality--the source of personality, the bestower of personality, the cause of personality. Every personal being derives personality from the Universal Father just as the Original Son eternally derives his personality from the Paradise Father.

P.80 - §2 Even though the Eternal Son is the pattern of mortal personality attainment, you find it easier to grasp the reality of both the Father and the Spirit because the Father is the actual bestower of your human personality and the Infinite Spirit is the absolute source of your mortal mind. But as you ascend in the Paradise path of spiritual progression, the personality of the Eternal Son will become increasingly real to you, and the reality of his infinitely spiritual mind will become more discernible to your progressively spiritualizing mind.

P.640 - §4 Philosophically, cosmically, and with reference to differential levels and locations of manifestation, you may and perforce must conceive of the functioning of plural Deities and postulate the existence of plural Trinities; but in the worshipful experience of the personal contact of every worshiping personality throughout the master universe, God is one; and that unified and personal Deity is our Paradise parent, God the Father, the bestower, conservator, and Father of all personalities from mortal man on the inhabited worlds to the Eternal Son on the central Isle of Light.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Traveler,

If you are unwilling to explain why you find it necessary to rephrase the Urantia papers in a way which changes their meaning, you waste our time here. An example:
Quote:
On attained experiential levels all personality orders or values are associable and even cocreational. Even God and man can coexist in a unified personality, as is so exquisitely demonstrated in the present status of Christ Michael--Son of Man and Son of God.
On attained experiential levels all personalities, orders, or values are deity associative and even cocreational. Even God and man can coexist in a unified personality, as is so exquisitely demonstrated in the present status of Christ Michael, Son of Man and Son of God.

There is a true difference between associable (a word expressing potential) and associative (a word expressing actuality).

Also the meaning is associable among personalities. Deity associative implies a nonexistant absoluteness which the word attained negates. :roll:

Please tell us why you make such a change? Perhaps we can then understand what point you are presenting. God is not a mystery monger. Why are you?
Bill,
Faith son

http://billurantia3.bravehost.com//welc ... ALITY.html

Post subject: YOUR SERVANT
PostPosted:  

P214:10, 19:1.1 Of all the high orders of celestial personalities revealed to you, the Trinity Teacher Sons alone act in a dual capacity. By origin of Trinity nature, in function they are almost wholly devoted to the services of divine sonship. They are the liaison beings who bridge the universe gulf between Trinity- and dual-origin personalities.

P214:11, 19:1.2 While the Stationary Sons of the Trinity are of completed numbers, the Teacher Sons are constantly increasing. What the final number of Teacher Sons will be I do not know. I can, however, state that, at the last periodic report to Uversa, the Paradise records indicated 21,001,624,821 of these Sons in service.

P214:12, 19:1.3 These beings are the only group of the Sons of God revealed to you whose origin is in the Paradise Trinity. They range the central and superuniverses, and an enormous corps is assigned to each local universe. They also serve the individual planets as do the other Paradise Sons of God. Since the scheme of the grand universe is not fully developed, large numbers of Teacher Sons are held in the reserves on Paradise, and they volunteer for emergency duty and unusual service in all divisions of the grand universe, on the lone worlds of space, in the local and superuniverses, and on the worlds of Havona. They also function on Paradise, but it will be more helpful to postpone their detailed consideration until we come to the discussion of the Paradise Sons of God.

P215:1, 19:1.4 In this connection, however, it may be noted that Teacher Sons are the supreme co-ordinating personalities of Trinity origin. In such a far-flung universe of universes there is always great danger of succumbing to the error of the circumscribed viewpoint, to the evil inherent in a segmentalized conception of reality and divinity.

P215:2, 19:1.5 For example: The human mind would ordinarily crave to approach the cosmic philosophy portrayed in these revelations by proceeding from the simple and the finite to the complex and the infinite, from human origins to divine destinies. But that path does not lead to spiritual wisdom. Such a procedure is the easiest path to a certain form of genetic knowledge, but at best it can only reveal man's origin; it reveals little or nothing about his divine destiny.

P215:3, 19:1.6 Even in the study of man's biologic evolution on Urantia, there are grave objections to the exclusive historic approach to his present-day status and his current problems. The true perspective of any reality problem -- human or divine, terrestrial or cosmic -- can be had only by the full and unprejudiced study and correlation of three phases of universe reality: origin, history, and destiny. The proper understanding of these three experiential realities affords the basis for a wise estimate of the current status.

P215:4, 19:1.7 When the human mind undertakes to follow the philosophic technique of starting from the lower to approach the higher, whether in biology or theology, it is always in danger of committing four errors of reasoning:

P215:5, 19:1.8 1. It may utterly fail to perceive the final and completed evolutionary goal of either personal attainment or cosmic destiny.

P215:6, 19:1.9 2. It may commit the supreme philosophical blunder by oversimplifying cosmic evolutionary (experiential) reality, thus leading to the distortion of facts, to the perversion of truth, and to the misconception of destinies.

P215:7, 19:1.10 3. The study of causation is the perusal of history. But the knowledge of how a being becomes does not necessarily provide an intelligent understanding of the present status and true character of such a being.

P215:8, 19:1.11 4. History alone fails adequately to reveal future development -- destiny. Finite origins are helpful, but only divine causes reveal final effects. Eternal ends are not shown in time beginnings. The present can be truly interpreted only in the light of the correlated past and future.

P215:9, 19:1.12 Therefore, because of these and for still other reasons, do we employ the technique of approaching man and his planetary problems by embarkation on the time-space journey from the infinite, eternal, and divine Paradise Source and Center of all personality reality and all cosmic existence.

The terms of my intervention are eternal and immutable. I answer to none but my Father and can do nothing but his will. I seek not your approval neither has it consequence to me. But my words should you hear are of eternal consequence to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Traveler,

Your opinions are more valid than anyone else's. Got it. That seems to be true of all members of the belly club. Got your button?

Bill,
Faith son

http://billurantia3.bravehost.com//welc ... ALITY.html

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next