Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:09 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: clarification
PostPosted:  

FOREWORD
IN THE MINDS of the mortals of Urantia--that being the name of your world--there exists great confusion respecting the meaning of such terms as God, divinity, and deity. Human beings are still more confused and uncertain about the relationships of the divine personalities designated by these numerous appellations. Because of this conceptual poverty associated with so much ideational confusion, I have been directed to formulate this introductory statement in explanation of the meanings which should be attached to certain word symbols as they may be hereinafter used in those papers which the Orvonton corps of truth revealers have been authorized to translate into the English language of Urantia.
It is exceedingly difficult to present enlarged concepts and advanced truth, in our endeavor to expand cosmic consciousness and enhance spiritual perception, when we are restricted to the use of a circumscribed language of the realm. But our mandate admonishes us to make every effort to convey our meanings by using the word symbols of the English tongue. We have been instructed to introduce new terms only when the concept to be portrayed finds no terminology in English which can be employed to convey such a new concept partially or even with more or less distortion of meaning.
In the hope of facilitating comprehension and of preventing confusion on the part of every mortal who may peruse these papers, we deem it wise to present in this initial statement an outline of the meanings to be attached to numerous English words which are to be employed in designation of Deity and certain associated concepts of the things, meanings, and values of universal reality.
But in order to formulate this Foreword of definitions and limitations of terminology, it is necessary to anticipate the usage of these terms in the subsequent presentations. This Foreword is not, therefore, a finished statement within itself; it is only a definitive guide designed to assist those who shall read the accompanying papers dealing with Deity and the universe of universes which have been formulated by an Orvonton commission sent to Urantia for this purpose.
Your world, Urantia, is one of many similar inhabited planets which comprise the local universe of Nebadon. This universe, together with similar creations, makes up the superuniverse of Orvonton, from whose capital, Uversa, our commission hails. Orvonton is one of the seven evolutionary superuniverses of time and space which circle the never-beginning, never-ending creation of divine perfection--the central universe of Havona. At the heart of this eternal and central universe is the stationary Isle of Paradise, the geographic center of infinity and the dwelling place of the eternal God.
The seven evolving superuniverses in association with the central and divine universe, we commonly refer to as the grand universe; these are the now organized and inhabited creations. They are all a part of the master universe, which also embraces the uninhabited but mobilizing universes of outer space.

I. DEITY AND DIVINITY
The universe of universes presents phenomena of deity activities on diverse levels of cosmic realities, mind meanings, and spirit (spiritual) values, but all of these ministrations--personal or otherwise--are divinely co-ordinated.
DEITY is personalizable (made personal) as God, is prepersonal, (personal) and superpersonal in ways not altogether comprehensible by man. Deity is characterized by the quality of unity— actual or potential--on all supermaterial levels of reality; and this unifying quality is best comprehended by creatures as divinity. Deity functions on personal, prepersonal, and superpersonal levels. Total Deity is functional on the following seven levels:
Deity functions on prepersonal, personal, and superpersonal levels. The totality of Deity is at work on all of the following levels.PREPERSONAL
1. Static--self-contained and self-existent Deity.
The concept of self Deity is the rudimentary basis for all current theology. It is the idea that I am separate from God and that as an autonomous creation I act and live out side of his rule.2. Potential--self-willed and self-purposive Deity.
The concept of self Deity has the perceived potential for self willed and self purpose existence. It is this perceived potential that lends credence to the mind conviction of self Deity
PERSONAL
3. Associative--self-personalized and divinely fraternal Deity.
The belief that one can eventually cease to be separated from God is the basis for associative or alignment thought. The self personalized seeker tries to align himself with that of Deity and those who have already achieved that goal.
4. Creative--self-distributive and divinely revealed Deity.
The ability to reason thus brings about invention. The self deity within his sphere of self directed existence now must find a way to incorporate his autonomy with his own conceptual picture of the divine fraternal organization which he is endeavoring to align himself with. True Divine revelation comes in the form of life exercises designed to bring about paradoxes in both the physical and moral perceptions of the mortal mind. The mortal’s inability to set comprehensive standards of Devine absolutes in both moral and physical matters is divinely designed to steer the mortal toward recognition and revelation of the true absolute.
SUPERPERSONAL

5. Evolutional--self-expansive and creature-identified Deity.
Once the mortal has realized the futility of self deification and begun to embrace the absolute, his concept of self reality evolves past the mere mortal and observable physical plane. And he begins identify himself with the absolute of Deity. This initial self identification manifest it self as acceptance of both self deity and an over controlling supreme Deity, or Deities. This is the first level of unification. 6. Supreme--self-experiential and creature-Creator-unifying Deity. Deity functioning on the first creature-identificational level as time-space over controllers of the grand universe, sometimes designated the Supremacy of Deity.
7. Ultimate--self-projected and time-space-transcending Deity. Deity omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. Deity functioning on the second level of unifying divinity expression as effective overcontrollers and absonite upholders of the master universe. As compared with the ministry of the Deities to the grand universe, this absonite function in the master universe is tantamount to universal overcontrol and supersustenance, sometimes called the Ultimacy of Deity.
Further evolution of thought results in the total renunciation of self Deity, and the realization and complete identification with Ultimate Deity. The self projection beyond the perception of time and space, the mortal and the finite ultimately culminates in identification with the omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent ultimate Devine function. Precursor to this complete identification the mortal mind reaches a secondary level of divinity unification. This is expressed as acknowledgement of over controls and the upholding of absolute finality.
The finite level of reality is characterized by creature life and time-space limitations. Finite realities may not have endings, but they always have beginnings--they are created. The Deity level of Supremacy may be conceived as a function in relation to finite existences.
Within the finite levels of mere mortal reality and life, finite conceptual ideas seem to rule, and their far reaching effects seem to unending in scope as they are created within the finite mind it’s self, however Deity level supremacy may also be observed within the finite through it’s relationship to the finite and is usually re-conceived as ambiguous natural function. The absonite level of reality is characterized by things and beings without beginnings or endings and by the transcendence of time and space. Absoniters are not created; they are eventuated--they simply are. The Deity level of Ultimacy connotes a function in relation to absonite realities. No matter in what part of the master universe, whenever time and space are transcended, such an absonite phenomenon is an act of the Ultimacy of Deity.
Absonite (absolute existing within the finite) level thought and reality is not shackled by the fetters of the finite and mortal. Those who exist within this level understand that they were not created as separate beings from Deity, but rather, through eventual revelation and discovery of the ultimatacy of deity, they have acknowledged their eternal existence within the uncreated. In every part of the physical and finite universe time, space, and the finite are being transcended by these ascended mortals through the actions of the ultimacy of Deity. The absolute level is beginningless, endless, timeless, and spaceless. For example: On Paradise, time and space are nonexistent; the time-space status of Paradise is absolute. This level is Trinity attained, existentially, by the Paradise Deities, but this third level of unifying Deity expression is not fully unified experientially. Whenever, wherever, and however the absolute level of Deity functions, Paradise-absolute values and meanings are manifest. Complete personalization and identification with Deity (the Absolute and perceptually unrestricted) within this reality paradise exists and the Father the Son and the superpersonalized spirit are one through the action of Deity and not experientially. Deity may be existential, as in the Eternal Son; experiential, as in the Supreme Being; associative, as in God the Sevenfold; undivided, as in the Paradise Trinity
Deity may be observed within mortal finite existence as the Eternal Son, or experienced cooperatively as one with the Supreme Being, associatively within God the seven fold and indivisibly united as in the paradise trinity. [color=red]Deity is the source of all that which is divine. Deity is characteristically and invariably divine, but all that which is divine is not necessarily Deity, though it will be co-ordinated with Deity and will tend towards some phase of unity with Deity--spiritual, mindal, or personal. [/color]Deity is the source of all that which proceeds directly from God. Deity is the true character and unvarying action of God. But all that is from God is not necessarily perceived as Deity, Though it is co-ordinated through Deity and will lead to some phase of unity with Deity, whether spiritual, mindal, or personal. DIVINITY is the characteristic, unifying, and co-ordinating quality of Deity. Divinity (the name given the direct action of God) is the characteristic quality of the unifying and co-ordinating of Deity. Divinity is creature comprehensible as truth, beauty, and goodness; correlated in personality as love, mercy, and ministry; disclosed on impersonal levels as justice, power, and sovereignty.
Divinity to mortal creatures is comprehended as truth, beauty, and goodness; correlating with that personalities concept of love, mercy, and interpersonal ministration; and conceived of on impersonal levels as judicious, unyielding, and set aside from mortal existence.
Divinity may be perfect--complete--as on existential and creator levels of Paradise perfection; it may be imperfect, as on experiential and creature levels of time-space evolution; or it may be relative, neither perfect nor imperfect, as on certain Havona levels of existential-experiential relationships.
Divinity may be perfectly complete as experienced within existence on creator levels of paradise perfection; it may seem imperfect as experienced at creature levels of time and space evolution; it may be relative, both or neither perfect and imperfect as perceived at certain lower Havona levels of existent experiential relationship to that Being’s reality. When we attempt to conceive of perfection in all phases and forms of relativity, we encounter seven conceivable types:
When we attempt to understand what constitutes perfection in all the different phases and forms of relativity to any given reality, we encounter seven conceptual types.
1. Absolute perfection in all aspects.
The absolute perfection of divinity (the workings of God) in all that is conceivable.
2. Absolute perfection in some phases and relative perfection in all other aspects.
3. Absolute, relative, and imperfect aspects in varied association.
4. Absolute perfection in some respects, imperfection in all others.
5. Absolute perfection in no direction, relative perfection in all manifestations.
6. Absolute perfection in no phase, relative in some, imperfect in others.
7. Absolute perfection in no attribute, imperfection in all.
II. GOD
Evolving mortal creatures experience an irresistible urge to symbolize their finite concepts of God. Man's consciousness of moral duty and his spiritual idealism represent a value level--an experiential reality--which is difficult of symbolization.
Evolving mortal creatures experience an irresistible urge to idealize and symbolize their finite concepts of God. Man’s presumption of moral duty and his idea of the spiritual represent a value based experiential reality, which is difficult to idealize or symbolize. This is the reason that most mortals of this world use opaque and general terms for Deity. Cosmic consciousness implies the recognition of a First Cause, the one and only uncaused reality. God, the Universal Father, functions on three Deity-personality levels of subinfinite value and relative divinity expression:
True cosmic consciousness expresses the recognition of the First Cause, the single and only (mortally uncaused) reality. God, the Universal Father, functions on three Deity-personality levels of the less than infinite, relative to value driven, divinity expression. 1. Prepersonal--as in the ministry of the Father fragments, such as the Thought Adjusters.
As equated to the ministry of Father fragments, such as the thought adjusters.
2. Personal--as in the evolutionary experience of created and procreated beings. As within the spiritual evolutionary experience of created and procreated beings.
2. Superpersonal--as in the eventuated existences of certain absonite and associated beings.
Through the act of eventuating the existence of both the absolute within the finite and the self associate adherent beings. GOD is a word symbol designating all personalizations of Deity. The term requires a different definition on each personal level of Deity function and must be still further redefined within each of these levels, as this term may be used to designate the diverse co-ordinate and subordinate personalizations of Deity; for example: the Paradise Creator Sons--the local universe fathers.
The word God is an overall description encompassing all finite idealizations of Deity. The term God, requires a different definition at each level of personalization with Deity, and Deity function. It must also be repeatedly redefined within each of these levels, as this term is used to designate the diverse co-ordinate and eventual subordinate personalizations with Deity; for example: from Paradise creator Sons to The local universe fathers.

Last edited by traveler on Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:04 pm +0000, edited 2 times in total.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi Traveler,
As a student of UB for 2+ yrs, I am still a babe-in-the-woods. Some of the UB is thrilling. I get it. It is terrific. Some of it is way over my noodle. I don't get it.

As a UB believer, I get enough to get me going forward. But - I either believe or not believe. I get it, or I do not get it. Clarify a big chunk?? Maybe grab some of another part....... something that grabs you.....

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hiyah Brother Traveler 8)

Welcome to Our Happy :idea: little Family of Refreshing Spiritual Fruits . :shock: lol I See You met brother Fatsoul on your path, He's Kool Man . 8) The Forword Urantia paper , Sez It ALL :!: But I do not See , you leave a Comment or Thot on It . :?: Or Really say anything YET . So Please , Dont be Shy , ... WE Are NOT Mind Readers Here , Brother Traveler :? ... Akh , .. uh , a ... Some of Us TH... ink They Are . :smile: lol So Whatz Up Traveler :mrgreen:

fatboy2 SEZ ... :arrow:
Clarify a big chunk?? Maybe grab some of another part....... :wink: something that grabs you..... :shock: :wink:

Fatboy 2 ~ Remember This Site Is Rated ~ R ~ :!: O:) Fatsoul ~ You Allways Have the Very best Mellons & Figs , ... But Dont Grab Mine / ... OK :!: DUDE :x

The FORWORD ~ IS THEE PLACE TO START ! PERIOD :!:
AMEN ~ IT IS SO :wink:
A Great Paper to Study & Talk about . 8) ''Total Deity personalized beings from this point encounter, are fastened to, and experience identity with, the Unqualified Absolute.'' :wink: This Sez Alot ! :smile:

Just Why is thee ... * Unqualified Absolute.* ~ * Unqualified * :?: Any CO ~ ments or TRUTH Thots on the ~ FOREWORD ~ Are ...Welcome .. :wink:
GOD IS LOVE
NAMASTAE TO ALL 8) O:)
MO Later ... :idea:
Faith son
Coop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* PRIVATE *

FatSoul ~ Dont Ever Grab My Mellons Again ! OK ? :roll: ... I Forgive You ! :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

okay, Coop..........
FB2 part-time Mellon-Grabber
ha ha ha ...................... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

1.- Self-Existent
2.- Self-Porpusive
------------------------------------
3.- Divinely Fraternal
4.- Divinely Revealed
5.- Creature-identified Deity
6.- creature-Creator-unifying Deity
7.- Time-Space Trascending Deity

Embrace Truth not a Book!

Last edited by jorgeurantia on Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:04 am +0000, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Traveler, welcome to Truthbook! As for the Forward, I "bounced" off of it for 14 years! Finally, I just started hoping around to whatever caught my attention, and that allowed me to begin understanding concepts etc. I think reading Part IV first is a nice place to begin, because you are on more familiar ground with the Life of Jesus. However, if you really would like to understand the Forward now, here is a link to Bill Sadlers offering. Bill is a wonderful guy, with a great sense of humor, and the most penetrating understanding of the UB I've come across. Whichever way you go, I think you will be amazed at the journey you've begun.

Here is the link...

http://urantiabook.org/archive/readers/doc606.htm

Bro Dave

:wink:

IMperfection... the REAL Gift.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Meanwhile ... (speaking of clarification) ... today my mind is filled with the idea of it (reality) being personal.

People keep telling me to not take it personally. "Don't take it personal!" they say. Well, today I am concluding, determining, that it is my job to "take it personal." It is the only thing I am qualified to do. Isn't that what I'm doing here? Experientially living and learning? Expressing my "absolute perfection in no attribute, imperfection in all" personality?

What else is there to trust but what we know personally? Can we trust what we read? No. Can we trust what somebody tells us? No. Can we trust what we hear on the news? No. But we can trust what we know via the seven adjutant mind spirits, or our perception of truth through the Spirit of Truth, which will evolve and advance as we evolve and advance. Meanwhile, it is not our theories and philosophies that will reveal what we know, but what we feel, and that is "taking it personally."

"The finite level of reality is characterized by creature life and time-space limitations." That's me. That's us. I am not Deity; nobody I know is Deity. I am not divine; nobody I know is divine. I am not God; nobody I know is God. I feel appropriately small, and I like that. In recognizing there is a God and I am not It, I have nothing to offer God except my personal level of subinfinite and relative divinity expression -- which is entirely personal.

I take life "personally." It's the only way I can take it. It's my job as an experiential creature of time-space evolution. It's what I supply the Evolving Supreme.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

The forward simplified:

The big bang is God expressing itself.

Post subject: COHERENCE
PostPosted:  

1: There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3: Jesus answered and said unto him, most truly I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot see the rule of God within this reality.
4: Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5: Jesus answered, most truly, I say unto thee, Except a man be born first of the mortal and then of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the rule of God in this reality.
6: That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7: Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born from above.
8: The wind blows where so ever it is desired, and you hear the sound thereof, and can tell where it cometh, and where it goeth: so do all that are born of the Spirit.
9: Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
10: Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11: Verily, verily, I say unto thee, you speak that which you can understand, and testify that which you can see; and you cannot receive my testimony.
12: If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
13: And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, just as Son of man which is in heaven.
14: And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15: That whosoever accent unto him should not cease to exist, but live within the infinite.
16: For in this way he is God’s leader of the world, in order that whosoever accent unto him should not cease to exist, but live within the infinite.
17: For God sent not his Son into the world to teach judgment of the world; but that the world through him might be released from judgment.
18: He that accent unto him does not judge: but he that accent not continually judges, because he hath not accented unto personalization with, and taken the name of the spirit of the universal single born Son of God.
19: And this is why they judge, because light comes into the world, and men love darkness rather than light, because their own deeds are nonexistent.
20: For every one that claims that which is nonexistent hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his own deeds should be disproved.
21: But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, in order that his deeds may be rendered apparent, that they were works of God.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Hello Traveler,

Quotes are great when they have a point but points can only be be made when you interject yourself into a post. So, what's your point?

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

• line 39: "In patience have I instructed you all this time. To you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to the undiscerning multitudes and to those who seek our destruction, from now on, the mysteries of the kingdom shall be presented in parables. And this we will do so that those who really desire to enter the kingdom may discern the meaning of the teaching and thus find salvation, while those who listen only to ensnare us may be the more confounded in that they will see without seeing and will hear without hearing. My children, do you not perceive the law of the spirit which decrees that to him who has shall be given so that he shall have an abundance; but from him who has not shall be taken away even that which he has. Therefore will I henceforth speak to the people much in parables to the end that our friends and those who desire to know the truth may find that which they seek, while our enemies and those who love not the truth may hear without understanding. Many of these people follow not in the way of the truth. The prophet did, indeed, describe all such undiscerning souls when he said: `For this people's heart has waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed lest they should discern the truth and understand it in their hearts.'"
When listening to ones own voice the ears are closed to God’s. Read, research, compare and grow.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi Traveler,

FYI Whether or not we Urantia Book people are on-target or no, we all agree that:
God Exists
Jesus Christ is the Perfect Son of God
Jesus Christ Represents the Father on this earth plane
God the Father - and His Son are beyond human comprehension in Their Essence and Greatness

We strive to:
worship God the Father
obey the Great Commandments (2) given in Matthew
p.s. let us remember that Christian groups have disagreed on many aspects of reality....... thus?? the many, many, and many separate sects of Christianity (catholics, baptists, lutherans, .............methodists, church of christ, and on and on and on)

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Traveller - Hi
When you quote (or maybe, paraphrase) the following:
Quote:
The prophet did, indeed, describe all such undiscerning souls when he said: `For this people's heart has waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed lest they should discern the truth and understand it in their hearts.'"

Is the above intended to be a message to the rest of us at Truthbook, or ... ummmm ... You've lost me, or me You ... whatever :razz:
There is also another secondary publication available, namely An Introduction to the Urantia Revelation by David Bradley. Helped me a lot (still do), and I'm sure it will add to your understanding as well. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

GOD is a word symbol designating all personalizations of Deity. The term requires a different definition on each personal level of Deity function and must be still further redefined within each of these levels, as this term may be used to designate the diverse co-ordinate and subordinate personalizations of Deity; for example: the Paradise Creator Sons--the local universe fathers. The word God is an overall description encompassing all finite idealizations of Deity. The term God, requires a different definition at each level of personalization with Deity, and Deity function. It must also be repeatedly redefined within each of these levels, as this term is used to designate the diverse co-ordinate and eventual subordinate personalizations with Deity; for example: from Paradise creator Sons to The local universe fathers.
The term God, as we make use of it, may be understood:
By designation--as God the Father.
By context--as when used in the discussion of some one deity level or association. When in doubt as to the exact interpretation of the word God, it would be advisable to refer it to the person of the Universal Father.
The term God always denotes personality. Deity may, or may not, refer to divinity personalities.
The word GOD is used, in these papers, with the following meanings:
1. God the Father--Creator, Controller, and Upholder. The Universal Father, the First Person of Deity.
2. God the Son--Co-ordinate Creator, Spirit Controller, and Spiritual Administrator. The Eternal Son, the Second Person of Deity.
3. God the Spirit—Conjoint (co acted by to or more) Actor, Universal Integrator, and Mind Bestower. The Infinite Spirit, the Third Person of Deity.
4. God the Supreme--the actualizing (becoming actual) or evolving God of time and space. Personal Deity associatively realizing (through associative realization) the time-space experiential achievement of (co)creature-Creator identity. The Supreme Being is personally experiencing the achievement of Deity unity as the evolving and experiential God of the evolutionary creatures of time and space.
5. God the Sevenfold--Deity personality anywhere actually functioning in time and space. The personal Paradise Deities and their creative associates functioning in and beyond the borders of the central universe and power-personalizing as the Supreme Being on the first creature level of unifying Deity revelation in time and space. This level, the grand universe, is the sphere of the time-space descension of Paradise personalities in reciprocal association with the time-space ascension of evolutionary creatures.
6. God the Ultimate--the eventuating God of supertime and transcended space. The second experiential level of unifying Deity manifestation. God the Ultimate implies the attained realization of the synthesized absonite-superpersonal, time-space-transcended, and eventuated-experiential values, co-ordinated on final creative levels of Deity reality.
7. God the Absolute--the experientializing God of transcended superpersonal values and divinity meanings, now existential as the Deity Absolute. This is the third level of unifying Deity expression and expansion. On this supercreative level, Deity experiences exhaustion of personalizable potential, encounters completion of divinity, and undergoes depletion of capacity for self-revelation to successive and progressive levels of other-personalization. Deity now encounters, impinges upon, and experiences identity with, the Unqualified Absolute.

The experience realization God of transcendent super Deity personalized values and divinity meanings, now existence observable as the Deity Absolute. This is the third level of Deity unification expression and expansion. On this super creating level, the possibility for further personalization through experience is exhausted, and culminates in the Devine completion of personalization with Deity resulting in the depletion of the capacity for self-revelation to successive or progressive levels of further personalization. Total Deity personalized beings from this point encounter, are fastened to, and experience identity with, the Unqualified Absolute.
III. THE FIRST SOURCE AND CENTER
Total, infinite reality is existential in seven phases and as seven co-ordinate Absolutes:
1. The First Source and Center.
2. The Second Source and Center.
3. The Third Source and Center.
4. The Isle of Paradise.
5. The Deity Absolute.
6. The Universal Absolute.
7. The Unqualified Absolute.
God, as the First Source and Center, is primal in relation to total reality--unqualifiedly. The First Source and Center is infinite as well as eternal and is therefore limited or conditioned only by volition .

God as the beginning source and central reason for all that is within any relation to total reality. The first source and center is the infinite and the eternal concept of Deity. It is therefore only limited or conditional by creature recognition.
God--the Universal Father--is the personality of the First Source and Center and as such maintains personal relations of infinite control over all co-ordinate and subordinate sources and centers. Such control is personal and infinite in potential, even though it may never actually function owing to the perfection of the function of such co-ordinate and subordinate sources and centers and personalities.

The perceptual Universal Father is a reality relative personality of the first source and center, as such he is perceived to maintain Father over Son relations of higher control over all perceived (reality relative) co-ordinate and subordinate sources and centers. Such control is personalized (held to the standards and morals of the personalizer) and infinite in potential (Deity as surely the omnipotent and infinite upholder of these personal standards and morals), even though it may never actually function in this way owing to the fact that the co-ordinate and subordinate source and center personalities are acting in perfection and yet outside of the standards mandated by the personalizer.
The First Source and Center is, therefore, primal in all domains: deified or undeified, personal or impersonal, actual or potential, finite or infinite. No thing or being, no relativity or finality, exists except in direct or indirect relation to, and dependence on, the primacy of the First Source and Center.

The First Source and center (beginning source and central reason) is, therefore, the primary concept from which evolves all other concepts of deity. Whether, actually deified or un-deified, personal or impersonal, actual or potentially, finite of infinite. No thing or being of deity, within any relative reality, or finality, exists except in direct or indirect relation to, and dependence on the primary acceptance of a beginning source and central reason. The First Source and Center is related to the universe as:
1. The gravity forces of the material universes are convergent in the gravity center of nether Paradise. That is just why the geographic location of his person is eternally fixed in absolute relation to the force-energy center of the nether or material plane of Paradise. But the absolute personality of Deity exists on the upper or spiritual plane of Paradise.

The first source and center as related to the physical universe is as: the gravity forces of the material universes which culminate in the gravity center of lower paradise (the nucleus of the entire physical universal spiral.) This is why the geographic location of his perceptive persona is eternally fixed in perfect and absolute relation to the (gravity) force-energy center of the lower or material (physical) plane of paradise perception. But the true absolute personality of Deity exists on the higher or spiritually perceptive plane of paradise.
2. The mind forces are convergent in the Infinite Spirit; the differential and divergent cosmic mind in the Seven Master Spirits; the factualizing mind of the Supreme as a time-space experience in Majeston.

The mind forces as related to perception of the infinite mind spirit, the differential and divergent cosmic mind in the seven master spirits, and the factualization within the mind of the existence of the Supreme as a time space experience in Majeston 3. The universe spirit forces are convergent in the Eternal Son.
The universal spirit forces are related to the Eternal Son.
3. The unlimited capacity for deity action resides in the Deity Absolute.
The Ultimate reason for any Devine action is the domain of the Absolute Deity.
4. The unlimited capacity for infinity response exists in the Unqualified Absolute.
The ultimate reason for any action is the culmination of the Devine infinite plan. The Unchangeable Absolute.
5. The two Absolutes--Qualified and Unqualified--are co-ordinated and unified in and by the Universal Absolute.
The un-generalized and generalized Absolutes are co-ordinated and unified within the concept of the Universal absolute.
6. The potential personality of an evolutionary moral being or of any other moral being is centered in the personality of the Universal Father.
The possible developmental personality of an evolutionary moral being or of any other moral being, the target, is super personalization with the Universal Father.
REALITY, as comprehended by finite beings, is partial, relative, and shadowy. The maximum Deity reality fully comprehensible by evolutionary finite creatures is embraced within the Supreme Being. Nevertheless there are antecedent and eternal realities, superfinite realities, which are ancestral to this Supreme Deity of evolutionary time-space creatures. In attempting to portray the origin and nature of universal reality, we are forced to employ the technique of time-space reasoning in order to reach the level of the finite mind. Therefore

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi Traveler and welcome.

Whats with the :-# ?? Don't be shy my friend, we are all cool here and enjoy discussion.

Never had anyone from Alaska before... I used to love the show Northern Exposure, the characters were all unique and somewhat eccentric in there own way. It seemed they either were living there reluctantly or had escaped there to be apart from society and closer to nature. Which are you? :|

Take your time but feel free to slide into the discussion...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next