Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:30 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

i re mem ber tha in the urantian book it is written that the are large and also the road wich bring to it but there is only one way to reach them. in other terms many navy don't arrive or touch the wrong beach.
from Italy,
Paul-louis.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Rob

UB Info states that Jesus had accomplished just about everthing for his right to be Time and Space free--part and parcel of being in tune with the universe program of being a leader. He is very spiritually material compared with us who are very little spiritually real. Material changes as one up steps in His house.

Jesus has returned, does return and will return countless(Not time bound) 'times'. Space not being much of a boundery, He just IS.

There is one area that seems to stimulate his appearances to us in this expreme material invirnoment and that has to do with ones(or groups) God pledge directions and intents. He appears to the masses, to the groups, to the few and to the person.

He often appears in mind pictorial intent as confirmation and mind/personality/directivenesses. He is intune with your God within voice, he can also be accompanied like with his boson friend in task Macheventa.

Jesus is here and everwhere in His realm. Welcome his presence with your sincerety. Pledge to try to do His will. The journey begins with the first step.
Hugs, c

Post subject: de pol à rob
PostPosted:  

I will tell you that is is an error to think that Egli is present in every one. You can't tell me that all personalities on Earth will be Safe. When you see a light you cannot ignore the darkness around it. I don't believe in a positive situation without any trouble. Egli give Pace to those who are in position to recieve it. There is no lies in my Eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Paul-Louis

Good to hear from you my friend. I hear what you are saying. Not everybody will make it. But it won’t because God doesn’t want them to make it. God does want them to make it. Like it says here:

Quote:
A reading from the letter of Paul to the Romans 8:31-39

If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but handed him over for us all, how will he not also give us everything else along with him? Who will bring a charge against God’s chosen ones? It is God who acquits us. Who will condemn? It was Christ Jesus who died rather was raised who is also at the right hand of God, who indeed intercedes for us.

What will separate us from the Love of Christ? Will anguish, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or the sword? No, in all these things we conquer overwhelmingly through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor present things, nor future things, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The Word of the Lord.

The thing is we have “Free Will”. And unfortunately some of us will choose wrong over right. And we will choose “death” over “Light”. That is the darkness you talk about around the light. Right? I pray for us all especially for those of us who might choose “eternal death” over the “eternal ascension to union with God”.

God Bless you Paul-Louis good to hear from you.

Post subject: Da pol a Joer,
PostPosted:  

Thank you for the strongs thoughts wich rinforce our certities about holding Eternity in our hands. I'm sure that a good Father loves his childrens; And even if one of them goes far away from home he will be glad of his return.
The semence is still good, but the field it has been planted is poor.
Good plants makes good fruits.
The only mysterious thing is that angular'stone; Those who recieve it on a part of their head will be distructed, but safe. And the other one will be reducted in dust and this last one will be dispach in every four directions.
We are a poor nation with some mountains of ignorance to climb and time will makes them shorter. Like this the harvesting will be better.
Sympathy,
From Italy;
Paul-louis.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3