Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:51 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Joer, Interesting, I've never asked. The self acting adjuster was very explanatory, especially with three previous individuals. I 'termed' him DOC. I've never asked the angelic one with me now. WOW!

Is it really necessary?--you've got my curiosity up-

hugs

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Carl,

I don't think it's necessary at all. I just found it interesting. You call one DOC. RayOK calls his "T" affectionately. I think my sister said hers was named "Great Freedom" I did pray to mine if it was within God's will that I know his/her name to pass it to me if she/he so desired. I got a name right away but I thought it was from my subconcious and didn't pay much attention and now forgot it. It was something real common like "America" or something. So I didn't trust that it came from my angel. I believe it came from me. But I'm not sure. I didn't think it important enough to try again. I just thank my angel for watching over me.

One night I woke partially up and with my eyes partially open I saw this beautiful shimmering outline of light as I lay in bed. up and to my left about six feet in front of me on my left. I had such a wonderful peaceful feeling I didn't want to open my eyes more or chnage anything so I stay how I was without moving for about 2 or 3 minutes. And the feeling and image were there the whole time. It was like one of those shimmering beings in the movie "Abyss" altough it didn't have the opaque form just the shimering lighted outline and that unbelievable peaceful feeling. After I opened my eyes all the way slowly it seemed like it stay there and they dissappeared. But the feeling was still with me. I loved it. It seemed to be about 4 to 6 feet in size. Kindof an angel outline including the outline of wings. In my mind I never questioned it or try to explain it. I just accepted it for whatever it was. It was such a unique wonderful experience and feeling. I'll take it as a gift. :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Joer
Very real to you, i'm sure.

I have invoked a hug to my TA and even raised my arms in a hug movement prior to quiet time. --It was in response for the many many times I have witnessed the guiding hand(heart) in my diverse O:) life- Kinda a thank you thing. Several days passed and wham-I'm embraced by my TA(watch this) and soon after embraced in two distinct embraces I would represent as the guardian(+-)., of similar but softer sensations.

Embraces of inside/outside energy feeling don't describe easily- but real cool, nice, enthrilling, etc. I guess I wish everyone hugs, Spiritual hugs,
c O:)

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

The U.B. Did not give us all the anwers, but there are many clues that lead me to beleive that my spirit forces will act on my behalf.

And I remeber some where in the book saying that not every-one has a gardian angle, That being something you have to develope a quality of person to obtain. Just like your indwelling Adjuster that in a normal mind will most likely show up at about age 5or so.

Stay True To The Journey

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi JB.

This might be the part in TUB you were referring too. God Bless you Brother along with all on this site. Merry Christmas.

P.1241 - §7 3. The supernormal minded--those of great decision and undoubted potential of spiritual achievement; men and women who enjoy more or less contact with their indwelling Adjusters; members of the various reserve corps of destiny. No matter in what circle a human happens to be, if such an individual becomes enrolled in any of the several reserve corps of destiny, right then and there, personal seraphim are assigned, and from that time until the earthly career is finished, that mortal will enjoy the continuous ministry and unceasing watchcare of a guardian angel. Also, when any human being makes the supreme decision, when there is a real betrothal with the Adjuster, a personal guardian is immediately assigned to that soul.

P.1242 - §1 In the ministry to so-called normal beings,
Quote:
seraphic assignments are made in accordance with the human attainment of the circles of intellectuality and spirituality.
You start out in your mind of mortal investment in the seventh circle and journey inward in the task of self-understanding, self-conquest, and self-mastery; and circle by circle you advance until (if natural death does not terminate your career and transfer your struggles to the mansion worlds) you reach the first or inner circle of relative contact and communion with the indwelling Adjuster.

P.1242 - §2 Human beings in the initial or seventh circle have one guardian angel with one company of assisting cherubim assigned to the watchcare and custody of one thousand mortals. In the sixth circle, a seraphic pair with one company of cherubim is assigned to guide these ascending mortals in groups of five hundred. When the fifth circle is attained, human beings are grouped in companies of approximately one hundred, and a pair of guardian seraphim with a group of cherubim is placed in charge. Upon attainment of the fourth circle, mortal beings are assembled in groups of ten, and again charge is given to a pair of seraphim, assisted by one company of cherubim.

P.1242 - §3
Quote:
When a mortal mind breaks through the inertia of animal legacy and attains the third circle of human intellectuality and acquired spirituality, a personal angel (in reality two) will henceforth be wholly and exclusively devoted to this ascending mortal.
And thus these human souls, in addition to the ever-present and increasingly efficient indwelling Thought Adjusters, receive the undivided assistance of these personal guardians of destiny in all their efforts to finish the third circle, traverse the second, and attain the first.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Joer,

I've read all that so long ago and it was like, yeah, ok, maybe someday, yada, yada yada. And then to revisit the UB info after so much has taken place with the personal seeking within...WOW! It all begins to make first hand experience sense. Have you started the seeking within? How far along the path, ?/

For me it was several years of continual discipline for a few moments of silence each day(probably longer than a few moments)...I was fortunate to have a buddy friend who also sought within-we still gettogether now and then to rehash and update each other as to what's taking place in our personal spiritual/earthly lives---yes there are still happenings Spirit doesn't 'sleep'...thank good ness!
hugs, c.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi Carl, I'm glad you like the revisting of this information. I haven't started the seeking within. I trust in God and all His Heavenly Hosts to bring me along as they see fit. Sometimes I hope I'm at the third circle, but other times I figure I not very much advanced into the seventh. One thing I do believe is that I am advancing. I understand and recognize like you the realization of living things described in the book that I didn't recognize before.

Here's a couple of things:

P.1450 - §2 "Praise God by seeking the pleasure of the Wise One. Worship the God of light by joyfully walking in the paths ordained by his revealed religion. There is but one Supreme God, the Lord of Lights. We worship him who made the waters, plants, animals, the earth, and the heavens. Our God is Lord, most beneficent. We worship the most beauteous, the bountiful Immortal, endowed with eternal light. God is farthest from us and at the same time nearest to us in that he dwells within our souls. Our God is the divine and holiest Spirit of Paradise, and yet he is more friendly to man than the most friendly of all creatures. God is most helpful to us in this greatest of all businesses, the knowing of himself. God is our most adorable and righteous friend; he is our wisdom, life, and vigor of soul and body. Through our good thinking the wise Creator will enable us to do his will, thereby attaining the realization of all that is divinely perfect.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Revisiting Angel's names. Does any one know their guardian angel's name?

P.1243 - §3 All seraphim have individual names, but in the records of assignment to world service they are frequently designated by their planetary numbers. At the universe headquarters they are registered by name and number. The destiny guardian of the human subject used in this contactual communication is number 3 of group 17, of company 126, of battalion 4, of unit 384, of legion 6, of host 37, of the 182,314th seraphic army of Nebadon. The current planetary assignment number of this seraphim on Urantia and to this human subject is 3,641,852.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4