Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:18 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Amazing Site
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Hello Friends,

I'm passing this on from a good friend, Thomas Orjalla in Idaho.

He writes:
Quote:
This site (posted below) really makes you feel insignificant, or truly amazing.

Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida has put up a very interesting page on their site. It begins as a view of the Milky Way Galaxy viewed from a distance of 10 million light years and then Zooms in towards Earth in powers of ten. 10 million, to one million, to 100,000 light years and then it finally reaches a large Oak tree. If ever there was a witness to creation, these folks have captured it for our viewing pleasure!

Once you click on the site, the software does all the work. Sit back and imagine how perfect our universe is! You can play it forward and backward to be amazed over and over. At the end it says AUTO....click on that and review the process in reverse!

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Paula

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

WOW! :!: :shock: :!:

This is what makes me laugh when our intellectual elites begin to pontificate on how much they know, and how God is "impossible".
As I have said many times before, we are rather like virus', living on a speck of space dust somewhere in a remote corner of a vast Universe. Don't tell me how much we "know". :wink:

Thanks for sharing that Paula,
Bro Dave :smile: :smile: :smile:

IMperfection... the REAL Gift.

Post subject: Need some help
PostPosted:  

I was approached the other day by my spouse about something that he read in the UB. I would like to know more about the chromosomes that are mentioned in the UB. There is some talk about indigo child/adults and would like to know more about this. I am new to this site and do not know how to do a new topic.

Could you help me, Paula, or anyone out there with this? :?
Thanks,
Rantowac

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

[quote="Bro Dave"]WOW! :!: :shock: :!:
This is what makes me laugh when our intellectual elites begin to pontificate on how much they know, and how God is "impossible".
As I have said many times before, we are rather like virus', living on a speck of space dust somewhere in a remote corner of a vast Universe. Don't tell me how much we "know". :wink:

Thanks for sharing that Paula,
Bro Dave :smile: :smile: :smile:[/quote]

Page 47 - "Of all the divine attributes, his omnipotence, especially as it prevails in the material universe, is the best understood. Viewed as an unspiritual phenomenon, God is energy. This declaration of physical fact is predicated on the incomprehensible truth that the First Source and Center is the primal cause of the universal physical phenomena of all space....".

The last line in that paragraph is "....And there is still another form of nonspiritual energy which is virtually unknown on Urantia; it is as yet unrecognized.....".

:shock:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]