Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 8:26 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

Hi Louis,

Maybe in a thousand years, after I have passed on to a higher consciousness I can look back and remember reading about paradise and things that where beyond my ability to understand at the time, and smile. :smile: Here and now, as a human being, I have the ability to understand mesotron. Mesotron is a containment vessel for an atom, which is a fusion reaction. Mesotron is the missing piece of the puzzle that science needs to complete the standard model. It is the "strong force" and it holds it all together.

regards, gray

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

The "gravitational collapse" that causes star ignition is the stellar mesotron and remains in place for the life of the star. Gravity alone is not sufficient to balance the fusion reaction.

I was looking at Hubble supernova and gamma-ray burst images and I could see part of the deteriorating mesotron that is triggering the supernova. When the mesotron breaks down there is nothing to contain the fusion reaction and the star explodes.

Thermonuclear fusion cannot be contained because it is not fusion created and balanced by mesotron.

regards, gray

PostPosted:  

I wonder how the structure of a galactic mesotron compares to the structure of an atomic mesotron.

Is it just it's degree of force mass power that separates a solar mesotron from a planetary mesotron? One has to hold a fusion reaction together, the other just has to feed the planet's electromagnetic activity and generally hold everything in balance.

gray

PostPosted:  

graybear13 wrote:
I wonder how the structure of a galactic mesotron compares to the structure of an atomic mesotron.

Hi Gray, I would imagine that a comparison between the galactic level and the atomic level is purely a matter of scale. The universe is a self-similar reproduction the way TUB describes it.

graybear13 wrote:
Is it just it's degree of force mass power that separates a solar mesotron from a planetary mesotron?

I think so, if what you mean by force mass power is the same as "linear Gravity".

graybear13 wrote:
One has to hold a fusion reaction together, the other just has to feed the planet's electromagnetic activity and generally hold everything in balance.

A fusion reaction is "held together" by absolute gravity. I think that electromagnetic activity IS linear gravity. This is what our scientists call "charge".

This is my opinion if I understand you correctly.

Louis

PostPosted:  

toto wrote:
graybear13 wrote:
A fusion reaction is "held together" by absolute gravity. I think that electromagnetic activity IS linear gravity. This is what our scientists call "charge".

Louis

Hi toto,

I guess mesotron can be referred to as absolute gravity. Is that a term in TUB?

Electromagnetism is not linear gravity. It goes like this... First, Paradise gravity controlling the puissant ultimatnic emergent energy... Then linear gravity happens, condensing and feeding off of the emergent energy... Then mesotron happens continuing and intensifying the condensation until the fusion reaction creates the positive charge. Linear gravity is only a part of the process that creates measurable mass. Linear gravity is the flow of ultimatons into matter. The larger the mass the stronger the flow.

What we feel as earth's gravity pulling on us is actually earth pulling on emergent energy causing a massive flow of ultimatons, assisted by mesotron, into the earths mass. We are just caught in the flow, so really earths gravity is pushing on us.

If we can create a mesotron in earth's atmosphere it will interrupt the flow of emergent energy moving into earth's mass and be a shield against earth's gravity and g-force. This would allow us to move past the fossil fuel economy and switch over to an emergent energy economy. If all of the science and engineering talent in the fossil fuel industry were to be focused on making a smooth transition, I think we could hit the ground running and just retool. This is what the spirit of truth has told me over my lifetime .

regards, gray

PostPosted:  

Is waking up to the realities of our timeless heart and movement away from living in our minds in time, the same as waking up in the morning and leaving our dream world behind? At what point do we make the conscious decision to stop snoozing and go ahead and wake up?

Gravity and creation are simple concepts, but it takes an awakening of the mind, from time to timelessness to understand them. Timeless truth is the heart of eternal life and will be revealed to us as we turn toward heart and away from mind. The brotherhood of man cannot be realized in time. It is a function of mind waking up to timeless heart. Understanding creation as presented in TUB is the first lesson in thinking outside of time and will lead to an awakening to the timeless heart of the brotherhood of man.

regards, gray

PostPosted:  

I realize my reply to this post is about 6 months too late. Nonetheless, I would like to mention that Merritt Horn once offered a course in which this topic was addressed. As you imply, there could be event-based reasons to explain why the UB appeared in 1935. But there are also conceptual reasons. Among several ones he put forward, one of the most dominant was the relatively recent use of the word “evolution.”

The dictionary says the word was first used in 1622 but, at that time, it was used in a very different sense to contemporary usage. The modern concept of evolution was first put forward by Charles Lyell in 1830 and soon after was brought into scientific debates over Charles Darwin’s theories of natural selection. By the end of the 1900s, the word had entered into common usage.

It would have been very difficult for the revelators to discuss the progression of mankind, the universe, personality, or the ascender’s soul without the use of the word. In total, the word “evolution” (in various forms) appears 480 times. In this discussion thread alone, it appears 12 times.
Merritt Horn also mentioned relatively recent (1900s) scientific knowledge and theoretical principles which serve to assist our understanding of the papers.