Truthbook Religious News Blog

All Blog Posts |  See More Blogs

     |           |     

Words create biology

“I think I can, I think I can,” were the words that empowered the little train up that arduous hill. Mantras, affirmations, positive mental attitude training … as the world becomes busier and more complicated, it seems we humans are trying myriad techniques to keep ourselves calm and keep anxiety and depression at bay. Speakers, authors and life coaches everywhere are teaching us that much like “I think I can,” our thoughts and words create the life we have. So, when I landed on this Russian study exploring how words affect our DNA, I had to share it with you.

Click to enlargeImage

Only 10 percent of our DNA reportedly is used to build proteins, so Russian researchers joined linguists and geneticists in a study to find out more about what the other 90 percent was capable of. For me, their conclusions were mind-blowing. The original study, written in Russian and then detailed in a German book by Fosar, Grazyna, and Franz Bludorf, "Vernetzte Intelligenz: Die Natur Geht Online; Gruppenbewußtsein — Genetik — Gravitation," Aachen: Omega, 2006 print, has been translated for various publications. I was enamored and read all I could get my hands on. My favorite of which is found on Quantum

Quantum Pranx says, “Our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage in communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end, they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar.”

They determined that the functionality of our DNA has set rules just like our languages. So the language of all humans was not created by random occurrence — it is a reflection of our DNA. Their results suggest that your DNA can be “influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies.”

Pjotr Garjajev, a Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist (I bet he’s great at parties) and his crew explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. Their determination is that the basic structure of DNA and language are the same and that living tissue (not in vitro) will always react to language. This research offers an explanation as to why affirmations and words spoken out loud can have strong effects on our bodies. Spiritual teachers and sages have been teaching this for centuries — it is natural for our bodies to respond to language, words and thoughts.


This is the first page of a two-page article. Please click HERE to see the entire piece..

Is what this article claims true? It has been my experience that the spoken word does have about you? I am not aware of Urantia Book teachings that corroborate this finding, however. But we do have a topical study on language, which you might like to peruse...

On second thought, the Eternal Son is the actual "word" of God, so I guess language is pretty important after all...

Link to External Source Article

     |           |     
Atom   RSS