Download Audio of The Urantia Book
• Read & Listen
• Download text
• Download audio
• Study aids
Urantia Foundation's audio files are also available as a free download:
• Download mp3 files: For playing from your own hard-drive via iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp etc. or for importing into
your iPod for listening while on the move.
• Download zipped files that contain the mp3 files: These are smaller downloads than the above. They contain the same
audio files as the above.
individual audio Urantia Papers in mp3 format.
These files are in unzipped mp3 format. Downloading all 10 files will require 3.2GB to store the 197 audio files.
To download mp3:
* Explorer: right-click on link and choose “Save target as…”
* Firefox: right-click on link and choose “Save link as…”
* Safari: right-click on link and choose “Download linked file as…”
Back to the Top -
- The Foreword through Paper 19 (363MB)
- Papers 20 - 39 (352MB)
- Papers 40 - 59 (397MB)
- Papers 60 - 79 (330MB)
- Papers 80 - 99 (336MB)
- Papers 100 - 119 (386MB)
- Papers 120 - 139 (412MB)
- Papers 140 - 159 (337MB)
- Papers 160 - 179 (350MB)
- Papers 180 - 196 (350MB)
Due to the size of the mp3 audio files, we also offer a zipped version of the files for easier downloading. To obtain the full audio version of The
Urantia Book requires downloading each of the following 10 zipped files:
These files are in zip format. Downloading all 10 files will require 1.1GB of free space on your computer. The unzipped audio files require an
additional 1.2GB to store the 197 audio files.
- The Foreword through Paper 19 (123MB)
- Papers 20 - 39 (117MB)
- Papers 40 - 59 (130MB)
- Papers 60 - 79 (107MB)
- Papers 80 - 99 (108MB)
- Papers 100 - 119 (122MB)
- Papers 120 - 139 (131MB)
- Papers 140 - 159 (109MB)
- Papers 160 - 179 (90MB)
- Papers 180 - 196 (82MB)
downloading the zipped files
- Back to the Top -
- Create a folder (directory) to unzip these mp3 files (eg. AudioUB)
- or -
use an existing folder to store these files in, such as:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Music (where Windows often stores music)
- or -
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My eBooks (where Windows often stores eBooks)
- or -
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music (where iTunes often stores music)
- Right-click on one of the above links and select "Save"
- Save the zipped file to whatever directory you wish to work with.
- After the zipped file has finished downloading, extract the mp3's from the zipped file to the same directory by double clicking the zip file
- You may delete the original zipped file, if you wish.
- You may now use iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp etc. to listen to the mp3s.
- You may also upload these mp3 files to your iPod.
download the individual mp3 audio files to your computer...
right mouse click on the following links and select "save link as" from the window: