Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:45 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Urantia Radio Update
PostPosted:  

Dear Friends,

Urantia Radio continues to grow and develop.

We are averaging over 1,100 listening hours per month, which means more and more people are listening to Urantia Radio around the world.

What is Urantia Radio?

As a radio guy, I have always put a special value on the power of the spoken word, to this end, listening to the Urantia Book is an awesome experience. I wanted to make it possible for Urantia book readers everywhere to have their own radio station where they could hear excerpts from the book and include interviews with people who have insight to share about the Revelation.

I am grateful and humbled to have secured interviews with folks like Larry Watkins, Paul Thompson, Chris Wood, Pato Banton and Antoinette. It really is a treat to hear these people talk about their own personal experiences with the Urantia Book.

I urge you to listen and to share the station with your fellows; as Urantia Radio grows, I believe it will help promote awareness and dialogue on the FER. But there is still room to grow.

If you have an idea, an essay, or would like to offer content or news, please reach out to me anytime. jwatkins00@comcast.net

Urantia Radio is basically set up so that each day of the week we cover each Part (1 to 4) of the Urantia Book, with Urantia interviews airing on Saturday, and the Our Father series on Sunday. I have Friday open to new programming ideas.

I know this might seem like a shameless plug, but it is more about my desire to help this world get to know the Urantia Book. These are dark times folks; the idealogical struggle is mid-peak - the world is moving away from God and frankly, there needs to be more spirituality in the media, and Urantia Radio is my small contribution to this purpose.

I welcome all ideas, as Urantia Radio is for us.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Urantia Radio Update
PostPosted:  

Please post a link :smile:

Profile Send private message