Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:48 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

I see no contact information for the inquiries?
The Advertisement for Urantia papers says that the Book will rule the world???
This is a false premise. Take for example, "Majority Rules"

This implies that ther a majority population capable of making choices in mature fashion. There are serious issues in the original foundational organisation, or this current generation of Book-Organisers.

I take even greater objection to the design of the 2013 Edition of Urantia papers published, showing that the Paradise Trinity emblem is the "MARK" of the urantia foundation. Why have you only chosen to "Register" this symbol, and not also Lucifer's? No one owns the emblem of the Paradise Trinity, as it is inferred by the magistrates of uversa, but he who makes his own symbols, that he must wear.

And those who are engaged in the encouragement of children to produce Logos, the burden is yours. I will encourage you, rather, to absolve what you have done, to de-register the Paradise Trinity emblem, and to declare that this belongs to the Master Architect of theGrand Universe.

I must bear this heavy omen for you This Day. I will bear this message with dignity and respect.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted:  

As far as I understand, the organization behind truthbook.com is not affiliated with the Urantia Foundation, who holds the trademark to the symbols to which you refer. It is also my understanding that the three concentric circles are the banner of Michael, not necessarily that of Paradise.

Why such hostility?

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

You are correct quil -- Truthbook.com is owned by The Jesusonian Foundation which is an independent organization, not attached to other organizations. Trademark or copyright issues are concerns of Urantia Foundation.

Larry

PostPosted:  

I have been on this site a while now and had no idea it was owned by the Jesusonian foundation. I got a history with the Jesusonian dating back to the mid 1990s; I bought several posters of the mansion world and super universe from them.

Has Jesusonian printed their version of TUB? I collect TUB and have a copy from Uversa press and Urantia foundation.

PostPosted:  

Hello BB - The Jesusonian Foundation and Urantia Association International both recommend the Foundation's publication of the UB. The Association works closely with the Foundation to ship books where they are unavailable in the many languages translated so far. The Jesusonian and Association recommendation for a hard copy is to purchase at a retail outlet book store on-line or brick and mortar as this distribution system receives ratings for sales and helps make the book available to the public through commercial distribution channels. The Association assists its members around the world to establish book distribution through book store owners and networks, sometimes subsidized in price by the Foundation and/or the Association who also collaborate in the many shipping and delivery challenges in some parts of the world.

There are also free downloads of the book and audio recording downloads too at the affiliated websites. And many study aids. The Jesusonians are widely known for their dedication to artists and art works that depict scenes from the UB as well as those you mentioned of the universes. Good stuff!!

8)

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

There is only one "version" of The Urantia Book. Great effort is made to assure that whether it's the Foundation's or the Fellowship's printing that the correct text (the Standardized Reference Text) is used. The two organizations format the text differently, but the text itself, in the more current printings, will be identical.

Larry