Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:42 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

"the mind that really discerns God, hears the voice of the indwelling Adjuster, is the pure mind. "Without holiness no man may see the Lord."" (101:1.3 True Religion)

The relationship that has been established between man & God in the Urantia Book is that within the mind of the human individual there exists actual experiences that the "spiritual influences resident within the human mind" continuously prove the existence of God.

Such experiences and thoughts-that-lead-man are a firm foundation for the religious experience of the faith-man. Let us hearken to the development of the soul in the nurturance of the Adjuster who is leading the individual. There is no organ existing or place on earth wherein the Adjuster may dwell -- and this fact begets my personal hunger to develop within my soul-body, or to find that place where I may dwell within Him.

The type of desperation in the human soul that would allow God to lead all souls into Paradise is often stated in contrapositive terms by the mortal intellect:
"The sense of evolutionary duty and the obligations consequent upon the illumination of revelation make such a profound impression upon man's moral nature that he finally reaches that position of mind and that attitude of soul where he concludes that he has no right not to believe in God."
But verifying experience would only help prove to my intellect that "Assuredly, I have the right and the proof to believe in God".

Transmitting these expereiences to others meets with failure when the individual resorts to imperfect channels of conveyance-communication. One hopes to "transmit mind-values" rather than to give sophisticated essays. It is in the Spirit of Truth of Joshua-MichaEL that the more mature individual is allowed to share his purified-rarified experiences with the soul of other Urantian-morontial children. In these like Second-Source Energies, all mind values worthy of transmission into the minds of other individuals are sanctified in the Nebadon-verse.

Let us each grow in our own way, and may we strive for excellence in the perfection of our heavenly father at all wakeful moments. I enjoin you to the communion of the Angeln within the Holy Spirit that your mind be purified to hear His Adjuster sent from the Center and Source of All things.

Profile Send private message