Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:55 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

Including "Free Energy"

I believe I can contribute something constructive to this topic with my recent paper which highlights three scientists, their companies and inventions but very interestingly real "FREE ENERGY" working systems and I tie them to some base science in the URANTIA BOOK.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8blpkd3hetfo8 ... cience.pdf

I hope you enjoy the paper and feel free to share it's content as I am not copy writing it. I encourage you as well to dig into the sources.

God bless you 8)

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted:  

mb1,
WOW! Thanks. Yikes and :D
Did a quick browse, found your post and then downloaded your PDF. Thank you so much. Interestingly I had just come across something from paper 42 just as I had discovered Mills.

Is this the only Post on this site about Dr. Mills work?

Dr. Randell L Mills just became my new hero if what I'm seeing turns out to be true. I just discovered him 2 days ago and haven't gotten much sleep since.

Thought I'd see what TUB had to say.. if he was even mentioned anywhere here. So gratified with what I've found. Now I have two other scientists to check out. For the first time in a long while, I'm hopeful and excited about something.

Weee haa.
I'm feeling excited about this ride already!
~Patrick

P.S.
605 views and I'm the first to reply, I feel honored.. and I don't even like what I've found in Part IV of TUB. So, I check the origin of this paper 42 and see it's from the Mighty Messenger. Guess I'll see what else he has to say. Looks like some things could be verifiable. Keeping an open mind. Who knows? I am troubled by the information supplied by the Midwayer Commission. Time will tell and Father will guide me. As always in His hands.

Grateful to find this Essay, Very grateful.
We'll see where this journey leads next.

Glory be to God; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Bless us all who love and serve You in one another.

PostPosted:  

mb1,

I checked out your first scientist and please don't take this the wrong way, mb1, but there's more than one reason I can't feel warm and fuzzy in associating TUB with this first gentleman.

How do you feel about his 4/18/2014 announcement that he's the Messiah?

How do other folks associated with UB feel about Mehran Tavakoli Keshe's announcement that He's the Messiah?
He said he's ashamed that he created us.
Is this an expected event here?

And no offense, but I'm not a fan of use of the term "Free Energy" as your opening line here. I'm thinking something like "Energy Breakthroughs" or "New Energy discoveries", anything may be more appropriate. We all know there's no free lunch, somebody's always going to make some money and it'll probably be the government and the politicians and whoever else can, but we are in for some interestings changes, for sure. It's a paradigm shift of quite the magnitude.

Now, I guess it's off to check out your third scientist, I hope it's a different journey than the first. I'm good with Dr. Mills, if he turns out to be legit, which it appears he is; then, he is my greatest human hero, as long as what he's doing isn't going to destroy us. Like; Oh omg, I goofed and collapsed the planet, that was unexpected. I had no idea that would happen.=(

~Patrick

PostPosted:  

Hi Patrik,

Dr. Mills does have some interesting ideas. But the theory does look highly unrealistic and he's been given rather large sums of money for quite a few years without producing anything of certain value or definite reproducibility. So I wouldn't get my hopes up on that =;

PostPosted:  

Hi Riktae,

Thanks for responding to my post. It's my understanding Dr. Mills has been pursuing his scientific theories for over twenty years. I just found him and his theories, processes and business web site five days ago; so it's difficult for me to know what's true and untrue. But, we have to at least give the man credit for his persistent pursuit of his theories in the face of a disparaging scientific community. How many failed light bulbs did Edison test before he found success?

According to his business' web site; Dr. Mills has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Chemistry, summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from Franklin & Marshall College, and a Doctor of Medicine Degree from Harvard Medical School. Following a year of graduate work in electrical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Dr. Mills began his research in the field of energy technology. He has also authored NINE books and authored and co-authored about 100 papers regarding the field of energy technology that have been published in or submitted to peer-reviewed journals of international repute.

Dr. Mills has received patents or filed patent applications in the following areas: (1) Millsian computational chemical design technology based on Classical Physics (CP), a revolutionary approach to solving atomic and molecular structures; (2) magnetic resonance imaging; (3) Mossbauer cancer therapy (Nature, Hyperfine Interactions); (4) Luminide class of drug delivery molecules; (5) genomic sequencing method, and (6) artificial intelligence.

This body of evidence gives me some confidence that this is a determined man on a mission. And for that alone, I can appreciate his contributions to our society. But, it's what he has been repeatedly, openly demonstrating, beginning in January of this year, 2014, that has me most intrigued. From what I understand he's not only an MD, but an inventor, a scientist and he's put forth some unique and radical theories (not too disimimilar from what is documented in TUB paper 42) and I think he would have liked for someone else to actually do the business of bringing his science to the market place. Given that didn't happen, I commend him for taking the bull by the horns and actually doing it himself.

I believe there's an energy paradigm shift in the making as we live and breath just now.

To mb1,
I'm on board with Dr Mills, but your other two scientists, I must say with great prudence, I don't know. The first scientist, Keshe, proclaims he's the Messiah (WHAT!!) and your third scientist or person of interest (I'm not sure he's even a scientist) says he doesn't understand what is happening and what they profess to have discovered was not what they were looking for, but was a happy accident. And their last attempt to demonstrtae their prototype for hydrogen gas generation was a complete failure. Can you imagine anyone staging a scientific demonstration of a new processs, but no one bringing any instruments to measure the process. Now that's not science; and I mean no disparagement, it's just clearly not science.

I'd be most grateful for input from any atomic theory/physics engineers/energy scientists in this UB community to weigh in on what's been happening.

Thank you for the kindness of your reply.

Patrick

PostPosted:  

Hi Patrick,
I can see that you are very interested in paper 42 and what science could be up to with regards to TUB. I have looked at some of the work of Dr. Mills and he seems to be dancing around the edges of something. But he and many other scientists still do not understand motion.

TUB spells it out very clearly for us. The motions of space are the clue to understanding ALL motion. Motion is spiral. Dr. Mills is well versed in the math but math only gets you so far and no further. I will make this as simple as possible.

Science only recognizes spin. Spiral motion is spin and simultaneous respiration. This is the key secret. This is spiral motion like a hurricane, a spiral galaxy, the water going down a drain or toilet.

This spiral motion allows for infinite degrees of freedom. This is not calculable and we can only compute it to a certain approximation. The spiral motion involves the three transcendentals, phi, e and Pi. Science works with only spin in three axes. They try without success in multidimensional maths such a string theory but this is of no use. They waste their time.

A spinning ball that also rhythmically inflates and deflates is moving in infinite directions simultaneously. As it inflates, motion is in infinite radii. It moves out in all directions. When it deflates, it moves from infinite directions toward its center. The spinning and breathing motions are cyclic and rhythmic and balanced. Spinning allows for counter revolution of a sphere across its equator. This is relative motion.

A point on this spinning breathing ball moves in every possible direction all the time. How can any math keep track of that? :? O:)

Regards, Louis

PostPosted:  

Yes, Dr. Mills has some very interesting credentials and experience. He was a student of the eminent Dr. Herman Haus and Mills has in particular latched onto Haus' very interesting paper regarding the make/break conditions for EM radiation. That's ancient history though.

Mills *WOULD* stand a chance at discovering something very worthwhile if he wasn't 100% taken by his own constructions without regard for bona fide testing of reality and adjustment of his thinking thereof. I'm familiar enough in great detail to know that's the situation with him and his work.

PostPosted:  

Thank you Louis, for your interesting reply. Much to think about and research to get to.

Riktare, sounds like you know quite a lot about Mills. And isn't it often the case that we, humankind, imperfect as we are, can at times trip over our own passions through our inabilities to see the forest beyond a few trees. I will say, I don't like his business plan. Seems too similar to what Ma Bell attempted to do years ago, when CPE, customer provided equipment, first began to rear it's competitive head. And that plan only worked for a short time. But maybe that's good enough for him, a couple year jump on the competition.

His tech is bound to be copied, implemented differently, hopefully more elegantly and eventually be owned by the masses. People like the idea of ownership and apparently so does he. But it sounds like he's not going to be selling, only leasing or licensing or whatever. Time will tell.

If you understand what he's up to, are you or anyone else you know, working in a similar vein with perhaps better science? Perhaps something more closely modeling what is documented in TUB?
Just curious. Thanks for the kindness of your reply.

Patrick

PostPosted:  

If anyone is interested in extracting energy from space, TUB gives us a hint. Paradise is the focus of space. Space distributes the energies of Paradise and energies return in cycles. The "Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away".

Paradise is of a very specific dimension. TUB reveals this. It is of an homogeneous substance that is infinitely dense, Absolutum.

When we were kids, a magnifying glass on a sunny day made fire because it focused the Sun.

We can focus space and its energies by a magnification technique. A very dense, homogeneous and magnetized object in the shape of Paradise is a good start. The "Ark of the Covenant" had some mysterious energies that killed and it too was made of specific materials and specified dimensions.
Just a thought. :smile:

Regards, Louis

PostPosted:  

Dear Patmactb:

Thank you for your replies. I have had to be disconnected from the net for a while but am back and will answer to your replies to my paper.

I am encouraged to find such a truth digger as yourself. God bless you on your truth journey. I personally now fully believe The Urantia Book to be all is says it is and my personal bedrock standard. If anything else contradicts TUB, I side with TUB. My faith in GOD has grown considerably due to my intense 4 year reading and proving of TUB. I expect it to only grow from where I am now even. I pray you and your faith grows also.

I am an Electronic Engineering Technologist with a side personal interest in Tesla type electric technologies for some 30 years now. This is my hobby as I am a business man foremost but I am about to bring these two worlds of mine together for the first time. Perhaps I'll say more on that some point in the future but it is really not for this venue.

I wish to address your comments on Mr. M. T. Keshe. All of us are on a journey and all of us, to varying degrees know and follow Gods Ultimate whole truth to the best of our current ability and faith level. I appreciate the technical achievements of Mr. Keshe while certainly hoping the truths in TUB will steer him in a more clear direction toward our FATHER for the benefit of his own soul and the encouragement of all those who watch and appreciate his very positive contributions to the advance of a better humanity and world. His recent claims of being the messiah are, of course, not accepted by those of us who know this is not nor could not be true.

Let's look for the good and truth in each other while allowing the Fathers love and personal internal presence to improve each other as we grow toward HIM.

God bless you,
mb1

PostPosted:  

Hi Patrik,

Dr. Mills certainly does deserve credit for thinking outside the box and making a large investment of time and notoriety (even if the funds come from others).

I've been working on writing a modern college level Physics text book that pulls together many lesser known but critical observations and techniques. The aim to do make it an "Aha! So that's what's really going on" type of experience to read and study. Occasionally I think of experiments but mostly it's theory I pursue.

One person, a real retired physicist, who is worth reading about IMO is Tom Phipps. He's also largely theoretical but has done some interesting experiments himself including a motor which reportedly used additional facets of EM behavior to be far more efficient than a standard motor to the point of being self-sustaining under load. But I never really investigated that myself.