Post subject: Deity Concept
PostPosted:  

This is my current understanding of Deity: Uniqueness, Mother, Father,
Son, Daughter Who may not yet have a creature manifestation on
Urantia(however, from the hint from the Urantia Papers, Andon and Fonta
are twins, Adam and Eves are pairs, and my personal experiences, she
may manifest in this generation also.),
Child (This is my speculation that in the future, there shall be a
child who is born Deity Conscious during the time of Light and Life.)

Each of us is a manifestation of Uniqueness, Mother--Gautama
Buddha(Buddhism),
Father -- Jesus Christ(Christianity), Son -- fathers and sons, Daughter
-- mothers
and daughters

It is in fact very simple to understand because they are all in our
daily experiences.

My personal judgment is that this Deity concept is much greater than
all current available ones on Urantia. But I am being reminded that
"The first law of Deity is there is a higher law". There will be
higher Deity concepts revealed to the people of Urantia in the future.

This concept incorporates all the best concepts in the current
understanding of Deity. This is a five plus one combination matching
Fifth Epochal Revelation with little bit extra.

My personal experience is a manifestation of Son. I am a son of Deity through personally experiencing.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Deity Concept
PostPosted:  

Hi Tony, I think you need help..

PostPosted:  

Right, Tony...I guess that makes me a daughter of Deity through personal experiencing? But I doubt that either of us are unique in this area.

I asked you on another post just what you are talking about but instead of responding you posted another cryptic something or other. I thought for awhile that my confusion was nothing more than my confusion, and English being your second language just had me more confused than usual. But now I'm wondering if you might be looking for a following of some kind.

Peace
Jo

No longer can man presume to monopolize the ministry of religious service. ...among the followers of Jesus woman has been forever set free from all religious discriminations based on gender. TUB pg 2065 (194:3.14)

PostPosted:  

jak wrote:
Right, Tony...I guess that makes me a daughter of Deity through personal experiencing? But I doubt that either of us are unique in this area.

I asked you on another post just what you are talking about but instead of responding you posted another cryptic something or other. I thought for awhile that my confusion was nothing more than my confusion, and English being your second language just had me more confused than usual. But now I'm wondering if you might be looking for a following of some kind.

Peace
Jo

I am sorry I missed your question. Conceptually we are the same, however, experientially we are quite different. The reason is that I tested out blind faith with personal experience and you did not. Yes blind faith does lead to the feeling of being loved by God, but can you tell the difference between Fatherly Love and Motherly Love? If you can not, you are yet Deity Identified. Please read the Deity Identification part of the Urantia Book. Here in mortal journey, we are try to Deity Identify through feelings with the intellectual understanding of Father and Mother. Many religionists miss this.

PostPosted:  

Tony...I certainly appreciate you putting me in my place by telling me what I have yet to do.
Please, carry on :biggrin:

Peace on your journey
Jo

No longer can man presume to monopolize the ministry of religious service. ...among the followers of Jesus woman has been forever set free from all religious discriminations based on gender. TUB pg 2065 (194:3.14)

PostPosted:  

TonyMa wrote:
Creature Deity Identification may and may not go through suffering; however, a creature identification with an original Deity concept is a suffering of Deity. I personally experienced such suffering. Gautama is the first creature truly went through a Deity Identification suffering, Jesus is the second. I am the third. Mother, Father, Son (Creature manifestations)

I did not realize that there are the fourth approval, as far as creature is concerned, from Her. So in the experiential reality Mother rules. Try behave to the best of your creature abilities from now on. Because Her Patience might be running thin due to the fact that I have recognized Her presence. On the other hand, She may be so happy that She will be more Patient.
What makes you think you are the third person on Urantia (after Gautama and Jesus) who "truly went through Deity identification suffering"? How about your friend who has a greater soul? Should I call you Master? Perhaps you don’t need help, but I’m still far from convinced about your self-proclaimed spiritual status and your religious theories. TUB speaks about the Father-Father and the Mother-Son as the divine parents of the Infinite Spirit, and the Supreme Being is our universe Mother. Is that compatible with your experiential Mother, Father, Son (unique Creature) concept?

jak wrote:
Tony...I certainly appreciate you putting me in my place by telling me what I have yet to do.
Hi Jo, I really don’t understand this sudden appreciation. Are you serious? Can you explain to me what Tony is talking about?

PostPosted:  

Here is a modified version of Deity concept revealed in the Urantia Papers:

Seven Absolute Loves:

Universal Father, Original Son, Infinite Mother, Paradise, Deity Love, Universal Love , Unqualified Absolute.

If there is no love, there is no go. The order must be as it is, or the positional value will be lost.

Six can never beat Seven if seven is properly ordered. Only a stalemate when seven is disorganized.

God is Love, but Love is not God.

Organic love of Deity is as deep(external) as a creature can experience from my personally experiencing -- genuinely love all life forms.

PostPosted:  

Bart,

You are smart enough to figure out what I am trying to say. It is your duty to point out where is the incompatibility.

Thanks for the help. I got the help I needed. See how far this one goes.

Tony

PostPosted:  

Universal Father, Original Son, Infinite Daughter, Paradise, Deity Mother, Universal Love, Unqualified Absolute

Seven Absolutes, or Seven Loves

PostPosted:  

Seven Absolute Loves:

Universal Father, Original Son, Infinite Daughter, Home, Deity Mother, Universal Love, Unqualified Absolute

PostPosted:  

TonyMa wrote:
Here is a modified version of Deity concept revealed in the Urantia Papers:

Seven Absolute Loves:

Universal Father, Original Son, Infinite Mother, Paradise, Deity Love, Universal Love , Unqualified Absolute.

If there is no love, there is no go. The order must be as it is, or the positional value will be lost.
What is the order 'operator'; e.g. is love derived from Paradise or is Paradise derived from love? And do you suggest a circular Deity concept here, in which the Universal Father is derived from the Unqualified Absolute (or vice versa)?

TonyMa wrote:
Six can never beat Seven if seven is properly ordered. Only a stalemate when seven is disorganized.
I don’t understand this. Can you give an example?

TonyMa wrote:
God is Love, but Love is not God.
Agreed. God is greater than love.

TonyMa wrote:
Organic love of Deity is as deep(external) as a creature can experience from my personally experiencing -- genuinely love all life forms.
This sounds like Taoism; Deity is (external) nature/life. TUB teaches that personal Deity must be discerned 'within'. Deity is (external) nature, but (external) nature is not Deity..

PostPosted:  

I have answered you before you asked

I found my marks this time

PostPosted:  

Quote:
Hi Jo, I really don’t understand this sudden appreciation. Are you serious? Can you explain to me what Tony is talking about?

Hey Bart, no...I'm not serious and question if Tony is either. Think he's just playin' a head game with himself and hoping to rope others into it also. Sorry but I ain't playing...makes my head hurt. And if he is actually serious...then that would make my heart hurt for him :(

Peace
Jo

PostPosted:  

Right. And any discussion here should be about The Urantia Book, not about individual personal experiences and/or beliefs that cannot be related to TUB teachings. I think Tony consistently violates the following forum rule:
Quote:
We welcome individuals of all faiths to participate on this board and to share their beliefs; however; this discussion board is about The Urantia Book. If - for example – you feel inspired by religion/philosophy/idea “X”, it would be advisable that you discuss “X” as it relates to The Urantia Book. As a Urantia Book discussion board it is the place to ask questions, but not the place for promoting or proselytizing one’s own personal belief system.
I asked Tony many times to provide the TUB references that support his ideas, but obviously he can’t. He conspicuously evades simple questions and twists the words of others, and in fact many of his statements are clearly in conflict with TUB teachings. Whereas some forum members apparently 'like' Tony’s postings, I think they mostly disrupt legitimate discussions and pollute the forum. I can only ignore Tony’s posts from now on. And I wonder how much more of his unsubstantiated writings and confusing arguments the administration will tolerate..

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Not much.