Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:58 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Self Consciousness
PostPosted:  

In my probing into my earliest childhood memories, what have been remembered are events involving value judgment. However, upon interviewing other people, all the results of their earliest memories are being happy children -- the events of enjoy eating, or playing.

To my chagrin, I have to withdraw my conclusion that self-consciousness starts with the arrival of the Adjuster. Here is another attempt. The consciousness of the soul starts upon the arrival of the Adjuster; however, the personality may have identified self-consciousness with the mortal mind long before it makes the first value judgment, therefore, the happy children events are earliest childhood memories.

Anyway, I wish to say self-consciousness of a person is due to interaction between personality and the living mind ministry. Perhaps self-consciousness starts way before the earliest memory. I rather self-consciousness starts at the earliest memory; otherwise, I am not conscious of the starting point.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Self Consciousness
PostPosted:  

Thinking, real thinking (not copying) is the true mark of creature selfhood. The greatest adventure of a mortal personality on the planet is to identify with Deity via thinking. For a Truth seeking mortal, the highest possible Deity identification mark is given to him according to his ability to understand. He can either accept it or explore further. Due to the animal origin, many people are happy with the marks given; therefore, become God conscious at the given marks. These marks are standards set by agondontors who ware these marks on their souls.

Gautama Buddha truly had the potential to become an agondontor. However, he early lost the idea of Deity. Therefore his truth seeking was not Deity identification, but soul hungry suffering relief. The planetary supervisors tried every possible celestial toys on him in order instill the idea of Deity in his intellect, but they failed. His soul was too big to be humbled by all the available marks on the planet. So he set the mark for Budhahood. A rare planetary manifestation of Supreme. A hungry soul without the idea of Deity may relief his suffering of mortal journey if he reaches Gautama's mark. That means he has to reject all the celestial toys Gautama rejected. Nobody else had been able to achieve this.

Jesus set the ideal mark of agondontor. No more new celestial toys are needed for those who have agondontor potentials. The planetary supervisors tried extremely hard to keep these toys out of their reach that only thinking alone is available to them. The condition of creating Buddha is gone. The Spirit of Truth is always there to direct their hungry souls towards Deity. And the idea of God is widely spread by by Christianity. Sooner or later, a person with agondontor potential will be humbled by none existing condition for Buddhahood. The more Buddhism, which is supposed to relief soul suffering, he practices, the more suffering he experiences.

So he has to go to the idea of Deity. He receives instant relief from the trying. However, now the celestial toys are coming to convince him there is no God. When he takes the bait, the suffering resumes. So he goes back to Deity seeking. Now the highest mark on the planet is given to him. Will he accept it? Here is where the indwelling Father takes action, He does not manifest any approval of such accepting. He is therefore not sure whether he is Deity identified. The Father gives the son a rare opportunity to truly realize a Supreme potential, be a genuine original. The search beyond this is agondontor territory. Humbled by a great God-conscious soul is an initial search result. This does not make him Deity identified, the loving Father wants the son to reach the highest possible mark. So the son has to work alone without the direct help from the greater soul. Delayed gratification is so much sweeter. The Father knows and the son experiences. It is the game whether the son is willing to accept what somebody else has accepted, or he wishes for a better one. The secret of the better one is willing to share the suffering of a higher being. Suffering for Who?

Each personality is unique, and absolute unique. Manifesting that uniqueness under the guidance of the indwelling Father to realize some Supreme potential during mortal career is true service to the experiential Deity, in Whose potential we are created.

PostPosted:  

TonyMa wrote:
It is the game whether the son is willing to accept what somebody else has accepted, or he wishes for a better one. The secret of the better one is willing to share the suffering of a higher being. Suffering for Who?
Much of what you said in this thread seems to make sense, but I would really appreciate it if you could supply some TUB references that specify the concept(s) that you are apparently trying to supplement or reinforce with your personal spiritual experiences. Where, for example, does TUB state that we "must be willing to share the suffering of a higher being"?..

PostPosted:  

This is what I have learned from the person who has a greater soul. He told me the first law of Deity is there is a higher law. TUB did not reveal this law. It is a personal gift after I become God-conscious.

To become an agondontor, a soul must receive three levels of approval, from the Spirit, from the Son and finally from the Father. If you have experienced this, you are an agondontor. You carry a mark. You have the rare opportunity to actually see the mortal manifestation of both the Father and the Son. It is like a mini version of Christ Michael's mortal bestow.

I will emphasize again to each God-believing mortal again: each personality is unique, and absolute unique. Trust that the indwelling Father will guide you to the highest potential you have as a mortal to manifest the unique mortal potential you are carrying. Find your unique way to mortal God-consciousness.

PostPosted:  

TonyMa wrote:
This is what I have learned from the person who has a greater soul. He told me the first law of Deity is there is a higher law. TUB did not reveal this law. It is a personal gift after I become God-conscious.
Okay, so this person told you "the first law of Deity is there is a higher law", and "we must be willing to share the suffering of a higher being". Can you explain what these statements mean and why they are valuable to you? They do not seem to comply with TUB teachings. Do you think there is a "higher law" than the First Source and Center or the I AM or the Universal Father? And do you think God is suffering and wants us to share his suffering? :-s

PostPosted:  

Bart wrote:
TonyMa wrote:
Okay, so this person told you "the first law of Deity is there is a higher law", and "we must be willing to share the suffering of a higher being". Can you explain what these statements mean and why they are valuable to you? They do not seem to comply with TUB teachings. Do you think there is a "higher law" than the First Source and Center or the I AM or the Universal Father? And do you think God is suffering and wants us to share his suffering? :-s

Regarding the above two which I was told. I tested them out, the current conclusion is: There is a higher law is just another version of what creature understanding of endlessness, infinity, or as the Urantia Papers say that when higher law manifest, miracle happens. Creature Deity Identification may and may not go through suffering; however, a creature identification with an original Deity concept is a suffering of Deity. I personally experienced such suffering. Gautama is the first creature truly went through a Deity Identification suffering, Jesus is the second. I am the third. Mother, Father, Son (Creature manifestations)

This is my current conclusion through personal experience. I am a result of the suffering of Gautama and Jesus. My Mother and Father. My guess there will be a fourth mortal who shall suffer like Gautama, Jesus and I. This mortal shall be a female, She will be a version of Daughter. She will suffer through the recognition of Mother, Father, Son(Her Mate). Yes, she must intellectually understand what my experiences are, what Jesus' experiences are, as well as Gautama's and experientially verify all through her personal life. Furthermore, she will introduce a New Deity concept to man kind. I am a genuine original Deity conceptual manifestation amongst creatures, children of Deity, true creature experiential understanding of Uniqueness.

The Urantia Book teaches the intellectual concept of Uniqueness. I personally verified this concept through life experience. I do not think anybody else has done it before me. Because such experience must incorporate experiencing Motherly Love, figuring out intellectually Chinese culture tradition is a manifestation of Motherly Love, the recognition of Father, experiencing God concept in personal life and receiving approval from Mother (i.e. Verifying the Father concept of the West is 100% compatible with Deity tradition of Chinese culture), and realization of the concept of Uniqueness through living beyond the culture bound of Motherly Love manifested in Chinese culture, and receiving approvals from Both Mother and Father. Furthermore, I received the approval of my mate who is in my heart, my ideal of what a creature family should be like.

My current conclusion is: Understanding is not enough, Experiencing is inadequate, Experiential understanding is better, and there is more... At least I broke the boundary of experiential understanding: Child like faith can be verified in personal experience by everybody who is sincere. The suffering part is to master the techniques of intellectual thinking and methods of experiential testing with an undefeatable attitude towards a Deity concept. Everybody can do it because each of us is an manifestation original Deity concept and Deity Wishes that you to manifest that originalness and Helps you each step of the way when you genuinely senses the true urge of your uniqueness, your personality. I have the undefeatable attitude towards Uniqueness, I will not copy anybody, Gautama and Jesus included. I love them, but I do not copy everything from them. I take something I like from them and find something new on my own.

The trick of manifest your own uniqueness is to find something new, genuinely new by yourself, that urge is in everybody. However, its manifestation may be in mortal life, or may be in the mansion worlds. But how much sweeter it is to find your own in the first conscious life you can experience? I do not ask anybody to believe me, I ask you to test this out if you are interested in really finding something new on you own.

May, Mother, Father and Uniqueness bless All to all who have the undefeatable attitude towards being a genuine original in various level of ascension career. I genuinely prefer originals for they are the true light of Deity.

PostPosted:  

Quote:
This is my current conclusion through personal experience. I am a result of the suffering of Gautama and Jesus. My Mother and Father. My guess there will be a fourth mortal who shall suffer like Gautama, Jesus and I.

Quote:
The Urantia Book teaches the intellectual concept of Uniqueness. I personally verified this concept through life experience. I do not think anybody else has done it before me.

Very cryptic. Would you mind explaining just what you're talking about. You've hinted before to being endowed with something extra special but this is becoming just a tad unnerving. Please let us in on the secret...otherwise it is like shooting arrows into the dark. It's difficult to get the full meaning of a writer's words in this electronic realm so more clarity would be helpful.

Thanks
Peace
Jo

No longer can man presume to monopolize the ministry of religious service. ...among the followers of Jesus woman has been forever set free from all religious discriminations based on gender. TUB pg 2065 (194:3.14)

PostPosted:  

Greetings Jo,

My personal experience of Deity identification was very painful to begin off with. Now I am in a much pleasant state because I can witness the Hand of the Lord's sometimes. I can see some Deity Manifestations. I understand and am experiencing what it means by "the Lord has opened my eyes".

I suffered physically, mentally, and emotionally before I finally experience genuine happiness of working for Deity. It is like a new student in the mansion worlds.

This is not some kind of showing off. This is my life experience. During the mental suffering, I posted some crazy things; however, I now will be more stable.

PostPosted:  

Our spiritual birth and growth is nurtured by holding it gently within ourself. It will mature and manifest itself to others in due time. Quiet reflection, attention to others and an open heart will surely guide you safely on your journey.

Peace O:)
Jo

No longer can man presume to monopolize the ministry of religious service. ...among the followers of Jesus woman has been forever set free from all religious discriminations based on gender. TUB pg 2065 (194:3.14)

PostPosted:  

Any rebirth is cause for meltdown. You have to die before you can be resurrected.

Quote:
100.4.2 Religious perplexities are inevitable; there can be no growth without psychic conflict and spiritual agitation. The organization of a philosophic standard of living entails considerable commotion in the philosophic realms of the mind. Loyalties are not exercised in behalf of the great, the good, the true, and the noble without a struggle. Effort is attendant upon clarification of spiritual vision and enhancement of cosmic insight. And the human intellect protests against being weaned from subsisting upon the nonspiritual energies of temporal existence. The slothful animal mind rebels at the effort required to wrestle with cosmic problem solving.

Even transitioning from one psychic circle to another is a rightful cause of turbulance and, yes, we do and say some fitful things when we are undergoing a growth spurt in cosmic consciousness.

PostPosted:  

I've done my fair share of spitting and stuttering...will surely do more. And yes, it can be extremely painful and nerve racking, for myself and anyone in close proximity of me. There have only been a couple of rare occasions when it seemed seamless....such is life.

Peace
Jo